PDA

View Full Version : eld vs sky

Vaim
04-07-2009, 18:49
Arrr Captain - Looks like there be war in our midst!

Disorder
04-07-2009, 18:50
indeed there is..

:popcorns:

::LD::GrimReapr
04-07-2009, 19:11
Good luck to both sides.:popcorns:

BeeNo
04-07-2009, 19:12
3 hours notice and no prep, was able to get 6 online, good turn out.

3 kills xeldx - 0 kills sky

northbabylon
04-07-2009, 19:15
woo NS wasn't involved =)
is this how it feels to watch a war? woot

disturbia
04-07-2009, 19:33
yeah sky has been super active this set.. :think::

BeeNo
04-07-2009, 19:50
well if everyone wants to know why i'll post my reasons now.

you asked for a "do not hit" time period to allow your top state to rebuild after anton suicided her. i agreed to a temporary "do not hit" until i had time to consult with my states who had the ability to out jump your top state.

you were worried that some of our states would break this agreement and so you attacked and sanctioned us so we couldn't strike back.

we talked for awhile and i declared, that's my side of the story. i wasn't willing to accept a number of different proposals, some involving a do not hit for the rest of the set between our 2 top states, as well as someone willing to feed our state who had been AA'd by achilles.

we know with last set how i feel about feeding so this really wasn't anything i was willing to consider. some i'll owe you a favor in future sets from anton was also offered.

i had asked my states not to attack you, they didn't, then you screwed us over by breaking that agreement. you attacked them and sanctioned, i don't see that i had many options left.

disturbia
04-07-2009, 20:12
i saw that i had no other options left after your current members (james and ben) began jumping higher whilst telling others how they dont think u will do anything to them if they grabbed me. i dont regret any of my decisions.

and tbh i never once got the impression that they respected you enough as a leader to follow what you say, but then again must be hard having the respect of your nation after you had it owned so badly last set and had to war some inactives to get some kills...much similar to what youre doing now

-Z-
04-07-2009, 21:04
Hurray!!!

Z

BeeNo
04-07-2009, 22:02
haha, if we were to replicate last sets "owning" we'd have to have another 7 man nation war you right now.

besides i accepted your offer that we would only kill your state, you changed your mind on that.

its on now Dance::

Missionary
04-08-2009, 04:43
i saw that i had no other options left after your current members (james and ben) began jumping higher whilst telling others how they dont think u will do anything to them if they grabbed me. i dont regret any of my decisions.

and tbh i never once got the impression that they respected you enough as a leader to follow what you say, but then again must be hard having the respect of your nation after you had it owned so badly last set and had to war some inactives to get some kills...much similar to what youre doing now

well they respected us enough to get online within 3 hours notice to war aswel as several people have the sets ruined by going to war....BUT YET they still did. i can only see that directed towards james as hes been a loose cannon before but ben has been playing with me atleast for 3-4 years now and with beeno a good year or so during that time. so thats a miss judgement on your part there.

and about sky being inactive? dont try pulling that. if they were inactive then they must have been there solely to feed your state because you had your dev.centre higher than ours very quickly.

Max Logan
04-08-2009, 06:06
i love to read this *****ing every now and then

either you own them netting or kill them. there is no trusting in DNH as someone always breaks them

KelpKris
04-08-2009, 08:22
besides i accepted your offer that we would only kill your state, you changed your mind on that.

This never was an option for me.

disturbia
04-08-2009, 09:32
well they respected us enough to get online within 3 hours notice to war aswel as several people have the sets ruined by going to war....BUT YET they still did. i can only see that directed towards james as hes been a loose cannon before but ben has been playing with me atleast for 3-4 years now and with beeno a good year or so during that time. so thats a miss judgement on your part there.

and about sky being inactive? dont try pulling that. if they were inactive then they must have been there solely to feed your state because you had your dev.centre higher than ours very quickly.

none of this would have happened if beeno had been able to control his members in the first place

Max Logan
04-08-2009, 10:44
none of this would have happened if beeno had been able to control his members in the first place

you`re talking about James, here...

disturbia
04-08-2009, 11:03
you`re talking about James, here...

and none of your business :wall:

BeeNo
04-08-2009, 11:32
i'm sure she's talking about anton and his suiciding. worthless, went against my gut and accepted him, then he just suicides cause he can't compete. buncha crap.

Divine Intervention
04-08-2009, 13:34
cant compete? lol i could have out netted dollys state, i had 140 + turns more than her. i was just upset at what she did and how she did it (and under the circumstances) so decided not to bother.

edit: sorry what i meant to say was that obviously i had no chance of getting top1 back right, but that wasnt what the issue was about. ive already won once before so a win isnt really some sort of holy grail for me.

Missionary
04-08-2009, 13:35

none of this would have happened if you didnt try to steal a grab on james just before declaring sanctions. not only that but we allowed you a 30 hour (i think) period where we said we wouldnt grab you, and you wouldnt grab any of us.

moral of the story. dont trust you!

disturbia
04-08-2009, 13:47
none of this would have happened if you didnt try to steal a grab on james just before declaring sanctions. not only that but we allowed you a 30 hour (i think) period where we said we wouldnt grab you, and you wouldnt grab any of us.

moral of the story. dont trust you!

u still dont get huh :s beeno didnt give me that 30 hours. he said he will talk to james first and james let me clearly know in msn that he is not gonna accept any dnh because it would be stupid for him. i made decision based on that. u killed me, u should be happy now. it was stupid from me to think i could trust james.

and dont come with that u cant trust me vinnie :s i have never let u down. james on the other hand has let others down several times..

jameswheel
04-08-2009, 13:53
u still dont get huh :s beeno didnt give me that 30 hours. he said he will talk to james first and james let me clearly know in msn that he is not gonna accept any dnh because it would be stupid for him. i made decision based on that. u killed me, u should be happy now. it was stupid from me to think i could trust james.

and dont come with that u cant trust me vinnie :s i have never let u down, cant say the same thing about james.

The facts don't support what your saying. End of the day I didn't SA you as per my leaders request and you did SA me and then declared sanctions. You can try to hide behind me saying I would grab you (eventually) but we both know you acted too quickly.

disturbia
04-08-2009, 14:12
The facts don't support what your saying. End of the day I didn't SA you as per my leaders request and you did SA me and then declared sanctions. You can try to hide behind me saying I would grab you (eventually) but we both know you acted too quickly.

yes, i did. cos i still remember one time when i trusted u and didnt act quickly enough. i panicd. i just needed your word that u will not grab me... not that ur word would mean something.

Missionary
04-08-2009, 14:35

and dont come with that u cant trust me vinnie :s i have never let u down. james on the other hand has let others down several times..

and dont come with that u cant trust me vinnie :s i have never let u down, cant say the same thing about james.

beeno was planning to. he didnt know james was going to say no because he hadnt spoke to james before. so you spoke to the leader of a nation then acted because of what a nation member said to you. you dont know beeno or what action he would have taken if james did break the DNH.

i spoke to you and said we would work something out.....and yes, i know what you mean about trusting james.

Raul
04-08-2009, 16:12
woo NS wasn't involved =)
is this how it feels to watch a war? woot

someone pls FS NS! =P

anyway, all this happens cause everyone is too ***** in top ten, not wanting to play with their own will, and making stupid pacts to not attack each other, and bull****, everyone should just attack whomever, and the 1 hit in top ten is for gays

Missionary
04-08-2009, 16:44
someone pls FS NS! =P

anyway, all this happens cause everyone is too ***** in top ten, not wanting to play with their own will, and making stupid pacts to not attack each other, and bull****, everyone should just attack whomever, and the 1 hit in top ten is for gays

i do agree with the 1 tap in top10. but maybe read up on the situation before commenting? there wouldnt have been any agreements being made between top states involving ELD under normal circumstances.

SmarT
04-09-2009, 00:54
so when doe sky surrender?

BeeNo
04-09-2009, 04:19
pffft!

you just want to go inactive again dont you ! :D

Achilles
04-09-2009, 05:59
Yeah, back to very inactive again :rolleyes:

KelpKris
04-09-2009, 13:40
so when doe sky surrender?
Never.
Skycati armee[Sky] has declared War on Everlasting Darkness[xELDx]

SmarT
04-09-2009, 17:40
yes i do, i enjoy inactive netting in top spots :P

prestochango
04-09-2009, 18:25
someone pls FS NS! =P

no, tell us what you really think :) lol

zazibuzi
04-10-2009, 02:47
Mart / Kuld... ütleb:
You have killed alliance of hearts(#98)

6-3

Missionary
04-10-2009, 04:45
awww, my messed up techer/indy state got killed :( glad i didnt bother upgrading anything lol

disturbia
04-10-2009, 06:47
You have killed Return of the King(#70)

6-4

MarineRecon
04-10-2009, 06:51
sky's puttin up a good fight...i like 2 see that...i didnt wanna just see another whipe out like pain again

BeeNo
04-10-2009, 12:17
You have killed kassikas(#33)

Your forces slaughtered 67 civilians and 401 food.
You lost 30 Infantry.
Your Nation lost 15 Infantry.
Your enemy lost 1.572 Infantry.

7-4, there goes skycat, glad we got rid of those lvl 12 jets on 300 turns ! :D

Vaim
04-10-2009, 12:20
useless inactive player

BeeNo
04-10-2009, 16:48
traktoristid(#102)[Sky] *DEAD*

8-4

SmarT
04-11-2009, 11:09
sky's puttin up a good fight...i like 2 see that...i didnt wanna just see another whipe out like pain again

just blame anton :)

BeeNo
04-11-2009, 15:27
**** GF fellas!

GF2:":

lol, every time i think were starting to finish you guys off you come back to score some good kills. :D

disturbia
04-12-2009, 06:36
Kris says:
You have killed Lord Of Chaos(#45)

8-8 :P

BeeNo
04-12-2009, 14:56
killing on easter!?! oh the humanity!

Vaim
04-12-2009, 17:47
someone died but our public relations person is slow

disturbia
04-12-2009, 18:07
killing on easter!?! oh the humanity!

we're the devils (6)

Kris says:
You have killed la La Fk u Dolly (#66)

8-10

btw we're running out of states to kill :(

kenshin44
04-12-2009, 18:08
Wow this is a sick war.... Don't knwo why it doesn't have more publicity PT:::

Really good job.... Hats off to the estos, who took a FS and are turning around the war....

This is one sick *** war... :cool:

Good job estonians.... And good luck ELD...

GREAT SHOW!!!!!! Keep it going

Max Logan
04-12-2009, 20:08
Sorry BeeNo, but go Estonians! PT:::

BeeNo
04-12-2009, 20:27
Sorry BeeNo, but go Estonians! PT:::

i'll never forgive you for that max :D

ooga booga
04-12-2009, 22:30
Can't imagine who I'm rooting for... :P

Sky if I can give you any advice it's to keep killing them over and over. They proved last set that they will keep coming back and try to kill you until the very end of the set, even when you think they agree to peace so never let up. ;)

kanman
04-13-2009, 00:39
Amazing what taking a fs then fighting back hard will do for a nation.

Great show, it's been fun to watch.

Vaim
04-13-2009, 14:09
I hereby declare victory.

Army

Missionary
04-13-2009, 14:26
Can't imagine who I'm rooting for... :P

Sky if I can give you any advice it's to keep killing them over and over. They proved last set that they will keep coming back and try to kill you until the very end of the set, even when you think they agree to peace so never let up. ;)

we never agreed to peace pal :P

good show SKY, ive been busy working over the bank holiday weekend. i made a new state enf of last week, came out of protection 1 turn to by accident then havent been back on for 2 days lmao.

good to see we have a nice fight going on. when we declared it looked like you wernt going to bother. maybe dolly sent some of those "pics" around for encouragement :P

Margus
04-13-2009, 14:59
good to see we have a nice fight going on. when we declared it looked like you wernt going to bother. maybe dolly sent some of those "pics" around for encouragement :P

"pics"?
We just weren't ready for a war. Declaring sanction was our only chance and we didn't have time to wait to get states war-ready before sanctioning. I guess you gave us the encouragement we needed with the FS.. nobody likes to loose a war :)

kenshin44
04-13-2009, 18:12

Army

Wow you guys are really sick-*** PT::: Thats what i call serious warring. Well deserved boys, just cleaning up restarts for you guys.

Mad respect for that turn around.

BTW... I wasn't rooting for any side but its been a long *** time since someone has been able to take a FS and counter back and claim victory.... usually if that ever happens in the game it is with another nation coming in. But with just a state or two jumping in, this war truly reminds me of the good old wars in WoW.

:D

GJ estonians mad respect.

Missionary
04-14-2009, 04:40

Army

very pre-mature dude.....13 days left so far and we never give up :P. even if there is just 3 of us left attacking you (again), you will be loosing states until the end of the set. claiming victory already? those words will bite you in the buttocks :D that i promise you!!!

BeeNo
04-14-2009, 13:25
convincing our top state to leave was crafty :P

prestochango
04-14-2009, 14:38
Wars these days take too long.

I like them back in the day when it was FS, CS peace.

the nation who lost the most maybe gave up a couple AA's for big land, settled peace deals etc.

Not this fighting for the whole set thing, just draining :(

Xavior
04-14-2009, 14:56
very pre-mature dude.....13 days left so far and we never give up :P. even if there is just 3 of us left attacking you (again), you will be loosing states until the end of the set. claiming victory already? those words will bite you in the buttocks :D that i promise you!!!

You're all about biting him in the buttocks aren't you?

Divine Intervention
04-14-2009, 16:43
Wars these days take too long.

I like them back in the day when it was FS, CS peace.

the nation who lost the most maybe gave up a couple AA's for big land, settled peace deals etc.

Not this fighting for the whole set thing, just draining :(

yep. especially when you have massive nations to command on your own lol. plus everyone carries everything on from set to set so its just a matter of deciding the scale of the grudge lol. nowadays its all about wars of attrition and total victory. all set long ****.

Vaim
04-16-2009, 05:56
You have killed Chaos Returns(#198)

Everlasting Darkness [xELDx] has been wiped from the nation listing, for now.

Missionary
04-17-2009, 06:00
nice work finding some of our restarts although james was in nation before he left so wasnt much looking involved there and ben the newbie though you could only remove flags if you have a prem account lmao.

but yes, you still havent found the rest :P

disturbia
04-19-2009, 13:18
nice work finding some of our restarts although james was in nation before he left so wasnt much looking involved there and ben the newbie though you could only remove flags if you have a prem account lmao.

but yes, you still havent found the rest :P

can't believe u guys are such cowards.

jameswheel
04-19-2009, 14:43

I am not hiding because I don't want you to kill other states thinking they are me. Anyways this is my 5th state I'll keep making them if you keep killing them :)

Missionary
04-19-2009, 14:48

haha, yeh were the cowards. queeny wasnt even going to strike you guys and was just trying to finish up the set. hence th reason she kept her state name.

and were the cowards? this is the SECOND time youve declared on a nation less than HALF YOU SIZE!!!! aswel as killing states on 200 turns, and were the cowards. LMAO, maybe look the word up in the dictionary doll?

p.s. killing random out of nation states? shame on you!!

disturbia
04-19-2009, 15:38
haha, yeh were the cowards. queeny wasnt even going to strike you guys and was just trying to finish up the set. hence th reason she kept her state name.

and were the cowards? this is the SECOND time youve declared on a nation less than HALF YOU SIZE!!!! aswel as killing states on 200 turns, and were the cowards. LMAO, maybe look the word up in the dictionary doll?

p.s. killing random out of nation states? shame on you!!

BeeNo begged us for peace and i agreed on the terms that he shall announce it publically on the forums (including ELDs surrender and defeat). He never did this. As such, her restart is considered a ELD restart wherever she goes. Do not think that telling us that you want peace and so-so agreeing to post it publically will mean that we will stop attacking until you do so....

u think we wanna waste our turns on killing your ****ty restarts? but better safe than sorry huh? we wont make the same mistake as NS did last set..

I am not hiding because I don't want you to kill other states thinking they are me. Anyways this is my 5th state I'll keep making them if you keep killing them :)
we know :P and i respect you for that