PDA

View Full Version : PW declares on PaIn

Cemetary
04-08-2009, 02:57
I've been in PaIn 3 sets so far.. we've been FS'd... all 3 sets.. maybe i should just quit

but, i do find this funny:

To: Nation
Subject: BE ALERT!!
Received: 06:20:01 - Wednesday 8th of April 2009
We are aware PW is fully stocked on turns and is upgraded.. we aren't sure
who they are hitting but jsut from past experiences we believe it will be
us, since we are #1 and not many like hoe and i (i know you all love us :)
) we shall see what happens

they normally hit within the next 4 hours or so, ill try my best to stay up
and check out whats going on but we shall see

good luck to you all and pray we dont die :)

CeMeTaRy

ten minutes later:

06:30:42-2009/04/08 Perfect World[PW] has began building forces along the borders of an enemy nation

I am some kind of amazing :-)

Anyways, no *****ing, i expect us to get FS'd every set, but is there any actual reason for the declaration??

Missionary
04-08-2009, 04:18
who are they? lol

Cemetary
04-08-2009, 04:26
well before they declared hoe and i figured it was viets/lor, and considering their strike time it affirmed the viet theory for me.. i jsut like how a sent out a warning to my nation 10 minutes before preparations were declared lol.. too bad no1 was online since 90 percent of pain is american

kenshin44
04-08-2009, 05:04
well before they declared hoe and i figured it was viets/lor, and considering their strike time it affirmed the viet theory for me.. i jsut like how a sent out a warning to my nation 10 minutes before preparations were declared lol.. too bad no1 was online since 90 percent of pain is american

You have killed Pikachu(#112)

You destroyed a total of 14 land.
You lost 329 Jets.
Your Nation lost 165 Jets.
Your enemy lost 3.105 Jets

Max Logan
04-08-2009, 06:03
I`d cry, but I`m actually freaking glad

Divine Intervention
04-08-2009, 06:57
i told you guys it was Filipinos + ali + kanman at start of set. heck i could even have said who the individual states belonged too. and Cem, FSed 3 times? maybe thats a lesson to you? stop having your states top netting slowly building up, always having only 0 turns and then getting caught with your pants down? FS sooner!

Nubs
04-08-2009, 11:36
You have killed Pikachu(#112)

You destroyed a total of 14 land.
You lost 329 Jets.
Your Nation lost 165 Jets.
Your enemy lost 3.105 Jets

and there went my prize landgrab. ::pitty::

Cemetary
04-08-2009, 12:24
i told you guys it was Filipinos + ali + kanman at start of set. heck i could even have said who the individual states belonged too. and Cem, FSed 3 times? maybe thats a lesson to you? stop having your states top netting slowly building up, always having only 0 turns and then getting caught with your pants down? FS sooner!

lol top netting? half of us were so high bc we couldnt sell our tanks (terrible idea btw hoe).. cept for Z who ignored our turn order i beleive... i stayed up till 6 am watching them hit then i passsed out at keyboard, 30 mins later i woke up dead lol

and we actually put out the order to store turns.. today, well yesterday i geuss, idk earlier in the day

and you do know Hoe is also a leader right? the one set I wasnt in tho he didnt get FS'd.. ill probably jsut leave pain after this set :(

and you must have told hoe, not me

Divine Intervention
04-08-2009, 12:44
yeah i told Hoe. i would have thought he told you. besides when youre a war nation you should turn stock all the time, not just when signs of trouble appear!

BeeNo
04-08-2009, 13:03
any suiciding tips you can share with us anton? :D

Divine Intervention
04-08-2009, 13:08
have plenty of turns when you do it :)

Cemetary
04-08-2009, 13:25
And GRIM has now declared preparations on PaIn

Kinda saw that coming

I was actually about to tell PW good job since it was the first nearly even war I've seen, although they did have another person jump in with them

Then they have 5 other GRIM states jump in, should've expected nothing less

Divine Intervention
04-08-2009, 18:32
The Grim Nation[GRIM] has declared War on Catch Em All[PaIn]
Reason: We wanted to see what it was like to put our nose somewhere it didnt belong to help out friends see how Anton and Hoe feel when they do it. We also want our turtles back.

quite a retard decleration by GRIM considering i was helping out friends who were FSed FIRST because they helped me several sets ago (so clearly it is my business) whilst GRIM here is just helping someone FS someone, not helping defend someone who was outnumbered by their opponents.

BeeNo
04-08-2009, 22:59
yes you've never had had other nations help you FS anyone :P

*cough** vT ***cough**

Cemetary
04-09-2009, 00:32
So lor and Grim are friends??

And i believe Anton helped us when we were outnumbered nearly 2 to 1

GRIM declared when it was about even, and jumped in on the side that did the FS, not like Anton who jumped in on the side that GOT FS'd

but who am i to judge, if they want to play like that, i guess the grudge wars are back on

Disorder
04-09-2009, 00:39
After what pain did to us in the US last set... ummmmmmmm..... wellllll........ Maybe I will not comment at all.

Xavior
04-09-2009, 01:29
Last set it was something like:
GRIM 17 vs PAIN 12

Keep in mind GRIM was also at war with vT 5 at this time. Anton and friends along with AF jump in to help PAIN. As soon as that happens, PAIN and co out number GRIM.

This set, PW and GRIM total 15. PAIN has 12 members. I don't see how you can say that PAIN is heavily out numbered at all.

Thats just the way I see it.

Also, what Disorder speaks of is true. If you want to focus on member count in wars, you can't just talk about one and ignore another. PAIN had something like 3x the number of US last set and no one from PAIN cried numbers then. And as to LoR being allied with GRIM, that is not the case at all. The ex. LoR members and GRIM simply have a common goal this set, which is to eradicate PAIN. Last set, only Kenneth and his co-workers joined us, and 4/40 LoR members certainly does not make GRIM the 'new LoR'. With so many members having played everywhere, we could also be the 'new USA', or the 'new Empire' or the 'new Crimson Warriors'. So as you can see, not only is it unfair to tag a nation like that, it also serves no real purpose but to try to colour that nation a false light.

L P
04-09-2009, 01:43
I have killed Mayor Fluffer(#115)

LOL, I ran out of turns with 67 land left, then got AAed below 25% and couldn't attack and had to refuel. It took me almost an hour to get that solo kill.

Please kill me soon, I'm on Vacation and can't go into Vacation mode thanks to this inconvenient war. :)

Max Logan
04-09-2009, 06:21
****, they killed my 100k net state :o

jeff_capes
04-09-2009, 06:37
Tried to give Disorder rep but got to 'spread it around' first, lol.
It was a point well made.

After last set, this was well overdue anyway. :p

Kamran
04-09-2009, 09:20
lol i really dont think Pain can learn. I dont thin they are used being bashed lol. Just funny seeing them on this thread lmao and also a warring nation.

Hoebawt
04-09-2009, 11:43
Learn wat? Not to get Gangbanged?

L P
04-09-2009, 13:20
****, they killed my 100k net state :o

Well, it was the best I could do when the rest of my nation is dead. Ghost:::

If you had a little AR defense I wouldn't have even gotten the chance to do that. What was I supposed to do? Wait to be killed without putting up a fight? :scared:

:P Give me a few more days and I'll take out your restart too. :P

Hoebawt
04-09-2009, 13:27
LP stop whining

L P
04-09-2009, 13:46
LP stop whining

OK, I'm sorry. I'll stop.:(

Max Logan
04-09-2009, 16:14
Well, it was the best I could do when the rest of my nation is dead. Ghost:::

If you had a little AR defense I wouldn't have even gotten the chance to do that. What was I supposed to do? Wait to be killed without putting up a fight? :scared:

:P Give me a few more days and I'll take out your restart too. :P

bah, I totally forgot to log in yesterday. should`ve used that stock lol

kenshin44
04-10-2009, 02:25
I have killed Mayor Fluffer(#115)

LOL, I ran out of turns with 67 land left, then got AAed below 25% and couldn't attack and had to refuel. It took me almost an hour to get that solo kill.

Please kill me soon, I'm on Vacation and can't go into Vacation mode thanks to this inconvenient war. :)

You have killed Why am I still alive(#35)

You destroyed a total of 22 land.
You lost 865 Jets.
Your Nation lost 433 Jets.
Your enemy lost 9.490 Jets and 18 SAMs.

Your wish is my command

L P
04-10-2009, 02:52
You have killed Why am I still alive(#35)

You destroyed a total of 22 land.
You lost 865 Jets.
Your Nation lost 433 Jets.
Your enemy lost 9.490 Jets and 18 SAMs.

Your wish is my command

Thank You! :p

Cemetary
04-13-2009, 01:52
Perfect World[PW] has declared War on The Next Revolution[TNR]
Reason: Holding pain restarts is not Permissible

umm.. to my knowledge there aren't any pain restarts in tnr..

probably just a reason to declare on a nation 27 times smaller than they are.. im just waiting for GRIM to declare on tnr as well

Xavior
04-13-2009, 01:57
I wasn't aware TNR had 0.37 members.

Cemetary
04-13-2009, 02:03
nw silly boy

I wasn't aware TNR had 0.37 members.

and activity/skill wise, that's an accurate estimate as well

Xavior
04-13-2009, 02:11
You of all people should know that Networth comparison is a false indicator of strength.

Cemetary
04-13-2009, 02:17
and you should know tnr is a false indicator of a nation :/

but i do agree nw shouldnt be the sole factoring since i have seen plenty of times the smaller nw naiton winning bc of numbers, but having about double the member count, 27+ times the total nw, and.. 12-13 times the avg nw, should be more than enough to put shame on PW..

but, as long as they only kill the restart i guess its ok, i was expecting a total wipeout of TNR.. if it is a restart and not a late start, and if its a pain state that is

it could be a ELD or Sky rs tho... :scared2:

----
i think they are holding off on killing TNR so they can have turns to kill me with 5 turn attacks lol

kenshin44
04-13-2009, 02:44
TNR we didn't engage with... if they engage PW then its war but other than that it was restart killing

Cemetary
04-13-2009, 03:06
TNR we didn't engage with... if they engage PW then its war but other than that it was restart killing

yea thats why i said nvm on u guys warring tnr since it looks like u were just after the restart that could have been one of pains, since i havent talked to any pain members since we got warred idk

::LD::GrimReapr
04-13-2009, 03:19
Perfect World[PW] has declared War on The Next Revolution[TNR]
Reason: Holding pain restarts is not Permissible

umm.. to my knowledge there aren't any pain restarts in tnr..

probably just a reason to declare on a nation 27 times smaller than they are.. im just waiting for GRIM to declare on tnr as well

See this is why I think your a douchbag Cem everytime something happens you drag GRIM into it when LOR warred everyone except us you wanted us to war them now since what I assume is some LOR members in PW and they declared on you and we helped and then they declare on someone else yet again you drag us into it when you see us declare thats when we are involved till then leave us out of it.

Cemetary
04-13-2009, 03:33
you forgot an e in ******bag

what's the fun of playing if you can't drag all your enemies into it

and i believe your whole reason for warring us this set was so you could "stick your noses in where it doesn't belong" or something along those lines.. how can you be all pissy about "dragging GRIM in" when clearly you wished for me to by using that as your reasoning to war us in the first place

Cemetary
04-13-2009, 04:03
Title: Military Alert!

Date: 07:57:51 - Monday 13th of April 2009
The Grim Nation[GRIM] has began Preparing for war against your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The Enemies forces will be War ready at 10:57:51-2009/04/13

Date: 08:02:56 - Monday 13th of April 2009
Perfect World[PW] has began Preparing for war against your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The Enemies forces will be War ready at 11:02:56-2009/04/13

wow two entire nations just to kill me.. i forgot how awesome i was :p

good luck to both of you

04-13-2009, 06:06
you forgot an e in ******bag

what's the fun of playing if you can't drag all your enemies into it

and i believe your whole reason for warring us this set was so you could "stick your noses in where it doesn't belong" or something along those lines.. how can you be all pissy about "dragging GRIM in" when clearly you wished for me to by using that as your reasoning to war us in the first place

I didnt forget the E i didnt put it in there for a reason that way it wouldnt get starred out. That was the reason I used but wasnt the reason for the war and youve been dragging GRIM into things long before this war.

Max Logan
04-13-2009, 10:19
I love how Cem got so freaked of PW making preps on nation that has nothing to do with Pain (so he claimed)

Cemetary
04-13-2009, 12:29
I didnt forget the E i didnt put it in there for a reason that way it wouldnt get starred out. .

ouch. Mr. P does not appreciate it when people try to get around the filter.

I love how Cem got so freaked of PW making preps on nation that has nothing to do with Pain (so he claimed)

freaked out? i commented on how its sad PW tried to connect some random 3m NW nation to pain. Its kinda like when people call pain WLF.

Max Logan
04-13-2009, 13:47
freaked out? i commented on how its sad PW tried to connect some random 3m NW nation to pain. Its kinda like when people call pain WLF.

it was just an observation

kenshin44
04-13-2009, 18:36

Date: 07:57:51 - Monday 13th of April 2009
The Grim Nation[GRIM] has began Preparing for war against your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The Enemies forces will be War ready at 10:57:51-2009/04/13

Date: 08:02:56 - Monday 13th of April 2009
Perfect World[PW] has began Preparing for war against your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The Enemies forces will be War ready at 11:02:56-2009/04/13

wow two entire nations just to kill me.. i forgot how awesome i was :p

good luck to both of you

Grim Competing with us to kill you man... and you go off running around creating new nations.... Hell more sport in it for us....

LD ima give you good competition in killing Cem.... lol

04-13-2009, 20:24
I bet 5 million credits I get to him before you do.

kenshin44
04-13-2009, 20:25
I bet 5 million credits I get to him before you do.

man im broke..... how about 5k lol

04-13-2009, 20:33
5 Million 5K its all the same as long as Cem dies.

Cemetary
04-14-2009, 00:16
Hard to kill a player in vacation :/

but I wish you both the best of luck, and yes I enjoyed the hunt as well, i was actually just waiting for PW to give up and start killing me with 5 turn attacks :laugh: