PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus on Hannah Montana

Minimus
04-09-2009, 13:51
And a little more for your viewing pleasure, this is so easy, I wonder why I never thought of just cutting and pasting news stories into forums so people could discuss things:

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Miley Cyrus , the 16-year-old singing and acting sensation, makes her debut in her first staring role in a major feature film when "Hannah Montana: The Movie" opens in U.S. theaters on Friday.

In 2006, Cyrus landed the lead role on the Disney Channel's "Hannah Montana," a sitcom about a teenage girl named Miley Stewart, who has a secret identity as rock star Hannah Montana. Since then, Cyrus has become a teenage television star.

Cyrus has sold more than 7 million albums and her concert film, " Miley Cyrus /Hannah Montana: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour 3-D," raked in $65 million at U.S. box offices.

In the new movie she makes a trip home to Tennessee after fame and fortune have gone to her heard.

Reuters' Fan Fare blog (blogs.reuters.com/fanfare) asked readers to contribute questions to an interview with Cyrus.

Q: Posted by Bianca and Catherine: Do you think that this next season of "Hannah Montana" will be your last?

A: "I'm working on Nicolas Sparks' film that's coming out probably later on next year. And this isn't necessarily the end of "Hannah Montana," but it's not for me to say. It's whether Disney wants to do more."

Q: Posted by Bianca: How is working with your dad? (Her father Billy Ray Cyrus also portrays her fictional father on the show and in the movie.)

A: "He's a good dad. He's one of the most fun people to hang out with, so if I were going to work with anyone from my family, it would be my dad, for sure."

Q: Posted by Khara: When are you and Mandy going to do more Miley and Mandy shows? I miss it.

A: "We've been doing a lot of those, especially around Kids' Choice Awards time, so definitely more Miley and Mandy shows. We don't have any episodes (planned), but we'll get some out soon."

Q: Posted by Margaret and Messenger: Describe a typical day in your world, and what's your perfect Sunday?

A: "I don't know if I could think of a typical day. Some days are 8 (a.m.) to like 7 (p.m.) on the set. And then some days, like today, I started at 7 (a.m.) I got up at 7 to do press all day. So I always have different days."

Q: Posted by Margaret: I'm hypoglycemic, and I know you are, too. What is it like being a star and handling hypoglycemia?

A: "I get really low blood sugar all the time. So it's really hard when you're on tour and you are feeling sick. And I also have a heart condition that's called tachycardia, but I'll grow out of it most likely. But it's hard for me to even run up and down stairs sometimes ... But it's about taking care of yourself."

Q: Posted by Sven: Do you ever wonder why so many people think they have the right to judge you just for living your life and having fun?

A: "You know, I think it's a part of being in the spotlight. And it's something that's not fun, and you don't necessarily like. And sometimes you just wish that some people would have to deal with it to understand it, but they won't. And it's just something you've got to understand, and you've got to use class about it and be smart in the way that you live."

Q: Posted by MacKenzie: There is not a lot of involvement by teens in Hollywood with politics, or so it seems. What are your political preferences and some of the things that you take a stance on besides global warming?

A: "I try to stay out of it as much as possible. They always say don't talk about politics, religion, whatever. And the one thing that I talk about a lot is my faith. So I try to keep politics out of it and what not, but I am very into just like the whole taking care of the environment and everything."

nosejam
04-12-2009, 18:28
There's a Hannah Montanna The Movie Game.

Casual gaming, I blame you.

Xavior
04-14-2009, 19:50
Who rated this thread 5 stars?

Was it you, Max Logan?

northbabylon
04-14-2009, 21:14
jamie foxx told her to make a sex tape...

lets see it woo

Minimus
04-15-2009, 13:18
Who rated this thread 5 stars?

Was it you, Max Logan?

I try to rate all my threads 5 stars. It was me.

KLL
04-18-2009, 18:30
so this is what you consider news?

Minimus
04-20-2009, 16:33
What do you have against Miley? She's only 16, she needs our love and support.

KLL
04-20-2009, 17:58
she's not news. why do people like her i nthe first palce?

Nubs
04-20-2009, 18:06
cuz she's sexy :drool: :tongue::

Minimus
04-21-2009, 17:04
she's not news. why do people like her i nthe first palce?

Possibly I was trying to make a point. It's great you guys discuss news on here, I have no problem with that. I just wonder why most of you feel the need to copy the entire news story into the thread. Why not just have a current events topic or something? I mean, you complain about spam, then all you do is spam, but not even by writing something original. You just copy and paste stuff off CNN, or Yahoo, or wherever you get your news from. I miss newspapers. I'd like to see you cut out an article from a newspaper and spam a forum with it. Maybe scanning I suppose. Anyway, Miley is sexy, even if she is 16.

KLL
04-25-2009, 04:11
google does the same as you and it doesn't go as spam.
and newspapers still exist. they're jsut inferior in content.

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 14:36
just a question, what`s this craze ith Hanah Montana around the globe. I`ve seen some references around, but never checked into it...

Xavior
04-25-2009, 15:37
She has a song out. Listen to it.

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 15:48
is it hazardous?

Xavior
04-25-2009, 15:53
Its like cocaine.

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 15:54
I knew you wouldn`t offer to listen to a nice a quite, and a litte beautiful, song...

Xavior
04-25-2009, 15:59
What? No, I mean its addicting. Similar to Michael Jackson.

Beat it. Beat it. No one wants to be defeated... lalalal

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 16:02
anyone ever told you you`re kinda creepy :huh:

Xavior
04-25-2009, 16:03
Isn't that why you like to hang with me?

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 16:06
I`d rather not hang anywhere!

And I was of the opinion you find me so cool you wanna be just like me so you keep stalking me...

Xavior
04-25-2009, 16:17
I thought it was the other way around?

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 16:23
hmmm, maybe we`re just waiting for a true Godlike...Divine... person to appear to guide us...

Xavior
04-25-2009, 16:24
Some Intervention?

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 16:27
something like that...I just can`t figure then Antomy of that creature...the shape and all...

Xavior
04-25-2009, 16:51
Stop spamming this Miley Cyrus thread Max. Her songs are awesome.

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 17:03
It`s one of Minimus spam threads. It`s supposed to be spammed :thinking:

Minimus
04-27-2009, 16:08
It`s one of Minimus spam threads. It`s supposed to be spammed :thinking:

Good point. Every time someone makes a thread called "Spam" it's deleted or ignored. Just make some BS thread about Miley and then spam it, basically the same thing as a Spam thread with a newsworthy title.

Eroberer
04-27-2009, 16:14
Good point. Every time someone makes a thread called "Spam" it's deleted or ignored. Just make some BS thread about Miley and then spam it, basically the same thing as a Spam thread with a newsworthy title.

BREAKING NEWS: In true country western fashion, Miley Cyrus has lost her virginity to her dad at the age of 16.

amidoinitrite?

Max Logan
04-27-2009, 17:22
Now that was gross! Even for US!

Minimus
04-27-2009, 20:12
BREAKING NEWS: In true country western fashion, Miley Cyrus has lost her virginity to her dad at the age of 16.

amidoinitrite?

Regardless of the sex of the child, it will be named Miley Ray.