PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Takes Eminem's Advice

Minimus
04-09-2009, 16:27
Lindsay Lohan is taking advice from Eminem and taking a break from dating women, after the tumultuous end to her affair with DJ Samantha Ronson.

In the video to his new song, "We Made You," released on Tuesday days after the pair broke up, Eminem is driving a truck while Lindsay and Sam lookalikes kiss next to him.

Eminem sings: "He does not mean to lesbian-offend/But Lindsay, please come back to seeing men/Samantha's a 2, you're practically a 10/I know you want me, girl/In fact, I see you grin."

Now it looks like Lindsay Lohan is taking his advice and giving her lesbian relationship a rest.

"It's been such a difficult time for Lindsay," says a source. "I think she feels she needs a break."

Lohan has described the split as describing her breakup as "the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

"It's absolute hell," she said. "I'm not a bad person and this is what happens. I'm so tired of this drama."

Of the end of her nearly two-year relationship, the 22-year-old added: "The whole situation is sick."