PDA

View Full Version : Europe loves Hasselhoff's singing talents

Minimus
04-09-2009, 16:28
AP, Jul 22, 2006 2:05 pm PDT
David Hasselhoff's superstar status as a singer in Europe hasn't carried over to America but he says "if it happens, it happens." "I'm a big punching bag," he told the Television Critics Association's summer meeting Friday. "I just kind of go with the flow. I never really desperately tried to break this market."

The 54-year-old actor is best known in the States for his TV hits "Baywatch" and "Knight Rider." He currently co-stars with Adam Sandler in the movie "Click" and is a judge on the NBC reality series "America's Got Talent."

Hasselhoff said his new single "Jump in My Car" is headed toward the top 10 on the British charts.

"If it breaks over here, fine," he said.

Hasselhoff is still recovering after severing a tendon in his right arm last month in an accident in London. He was shaving when he hit his head on a lamp and it broke.

"A big piece came down and sliced four tendons and an artery," he said. "The good news is it didn't hit a major nerve. I had some nerve damage, but I can still use it, and that's good."

KLL
04-18-2009, 18:39
the last times i nthe last 10 years i heared anythign about david hassseloff or from him... its an american channel... well except for the clip of hgim tryign to eat a burger while drunk...

only american think that europeans think hes popular... or even known as a matter of fact...

Max Logan
04-19-2009, 05:34
I must`be missed the last couple of hears cuz I`ve never heard of H...too hard name... as a singer. Last time I saw him was Bay Watch

Minimus is just SO competent...

KLL
04-19-2009, 18:56
i didn't knwo he did baywatch, only knightrider (but that really was popular in germany)

nosejam
04-19-2009, 19:31
Should read the reviews of his album on amazon, some bare funny reviews.

Max Logan
04-20-2009, 05:10
::puked::

not even near death