PDA

View Full Version : real katrina video

ranger2112
08-30-2007, 15:15
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0f_1188431929

Warl0rd
08-30-2007, 15:44
impressive and yeah it was a mistake staying home...

ranger2112
08-30-2007, 15:47
yeah no doubt. but i dont think many would have even ventured to guess that it would be that bad.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 19:43
Reall really bad. No matter how many times we say god bless america, it's still bad.

Mr President
08-31-2007, 00:27
WoW.. can't imagine living through all that..

Dogma
08-31-2007, 01:18
Well, I always said, you have to take some personal responsibility for your own safety.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 10:16
WoW.. can't imagine living through all that..

many didnt

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 10:19
The USA government didn't. I mean New Orleans is a major city with a great history. Why let it get ****ed up like that?

Dogma
08-31-2007, 14:32
Sorry but your facts are not completely accurate on that, Spetz. The federal govt has no authority within a state until the governor of the state asks for it. The national guard was sitting ready to enter New Orleans, but it took Governor Bianco 3 days to allow the fed troops to enter. The federal Goverment also allocated 7 billion dollars to rebuild the levis in the last 10 years, but, the local govt mismanaged the money and nothing was done to the levi system. That is not the Federal govt's fault. Plus, if a mandatory evacuatioin order is given, those that ignored it, sorry, there own fault. If there were those that wanted to go, but couldn't, they should have let someone know where they were do they could have been gotten out. The government cannot know where everyone is unless they are informed. And you can't just take a bus in and forcibly move people out.

Hense, take some personal responsibility for your own safety.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 15:04
Sorry but your facts are not completely accurate on that, Spetz. The federal govt has no authority within a state until the governor of the state asks for it. The national guard was sitting ready to enter New Orleans, but it took Governor Bianco 3 days to allow the fed troops to enter. The federal Goverment also allocated 7 billion dollars to rebuild the levis in the last 10 years, but, the local govt mismanaged the money and nothing was done to the levi system. That is not the Federal govt's fault. Plus, if a mandatory evacuatioin order is given, those that ignored it, sorry, there own fault. If there were those that wanted to go, but couldn't, they should have let someone know where they were do they could have been gotten out. The government cannot know where everyone is unless they are informed. And you can't just take a bus in and forcibly move people out.

Hense, take some personal responsibility for your own safety.Bla bla bla bla, crap. Facts are as straight as Ron Jeremy. The thing is that maybe the government isn't authorized to do something about the state of the state.
But they have the authority to have the governor assure them that every preparation has been taken. They are the ones that stand above the governor and he has to explain himself to them. They local government has to explain themselves to the national government and the national government has the final say. So what you said wasn't logical or what so ever.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 15:20
ok, first DOGMA is absolutely right in every single detail. spetz u have no understanding. a state's powers cannot be usurped by the Federal Government. President Bush(or at least his administration) was ready immediately, however Blanco hesitated for the above mentioned three days. IT DID HAPPEN! then she tries to over act when Dean was still not in the caribbean by announcing a state of emergency when the odds of us getting hit were absurdly small.

many new orleanians were stuck and dying...where was the mayor? chillin in a suite in Baton Rouge....a/c food etc etc. had the FED GOVT been allowed to do it their way, many who died would still be here to bad mouth them.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 16:26
If so, than your country is totally retarded. I love it how Americans talk so much crap about Russia and the way it's governed. I agree, totally. Russia isn't the way a country should be governed, but so ain't USA. I think if anybody has the right to talk that way, it should be the Netherlands.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 16:27
the glue that binds is that every state has a certain amount of autonomy.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 16:29
People can't live on glue. They can sniff it and not feel their hunger for a certain amount of time. But your stupid government didn't even provide them with that.
I'm sure that most of the people stuck there (the poor population) would have found lots of comfort in that glue.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 16:32
ok, had u actually paid attention, you would have seen that video was made by a somewhat affluent WHITE family. many many suffered. everyone was told to leave and was given the means to leave.((rows and rows of school buses))

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Controversy_over_whether_New_Orleans_Mayor_failed_ to_follow_hurricane_plan

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 16:37
I know that everybody was told to leave. And what the hell does it have to do with the color of their skin? You just have to prove your government's ignorance or what?

Warl0rd
08-31-2007, 16:45
everyone was told to leave and was given the means to leave.((rows and rows of school buses)):confused:

"The buses could have saved an estimated 20,000 people if they had been used for emergency evacuations which President Bush had declared two days before Katrina hit."

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 16:46
the buses were there, the mayor just didnt do his friggin job.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 16:49
the buses were there, the mayor just didnt do his friggin job.
I'm sure that if the mayor fails, that there are other people who can fill the void. Or are you telling me that it's like the mayor is a dictator? Anyways. The authorities failed. That's a fact.

Warl0rd
08-31-2007, 17:13
the buses were there, the mayor just didnt do his friggin job.Then don't say the poor ppl had the means to evacuate if they wanted...

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 17:15
And leave the only things they actually had behind.

Warl0rd
08-31-2007, 17:29
between surviving and loosing everything ...

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 17:32
Yeah. Tough choice.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 18:36
i can replace worldly goods, not my or my families lives. its an easy choice for me.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 19:45
You haven't been in their position. You don't know what the circumstances were. I think that we shouldn't judge them for their choice.
The Dutch have this saying: Een kat in het nauw maakt rare sprongen. Meaning, that a cat that's corner can leap very strangely.

Dogma
08-31-2007, 22:44
There, you are wrong, both Ranger and I were ordered to evacuate from Katrina. And we did, that is why we survived. My city had 18', that is 3 meters of water in the streets. All I am saying is check your facts before you post! We lived thru it, Don't say we don't know how they feel, becqause it only shows you have no clue of these storms

WoodPecker
08-31-2007, 23:33
yay there was a hurricane two years ago i dont really care u dont see me come on here making threads about the tsunami in southeast asia or wasting everyones time talking about china and all the messed up crap that goes on in that country get over it u might as well come on and ***** about losing the civil war

Dogma
09-01-2007, 01:04
How about reading the whole thread and trying to understand the concept of the conversation before opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

WoodPecker
09-01-2007, 01:31
i just like clarifying things and clarifying this point that no one outside of the us of a gives a rats *** about new orleans even your own president couldnt care less about it im tired of watching the news and learning its the second year anniversary of hurricane katrina i find it more interesting learning how many americans were killed today in iraq then watching two year old footage and some kiss *** reporter whining about how it was such a tragedy

ranger2112
09-01-2007, 11:10
it is easy to say those things whenever no one u loved went through the (content removed) that we did. This is my thread, bugger off.

Dogma
09-01-2007, 11:33
I am not here to argue, I am only tired of certain nationalities claiming to know so much about what happens in the US when their only source of info is CNN or the internet. Oh, tha's right, if it is written on the internet it HAS to be true.

ranger2112
09-01-2007, 12:04
Amen Brother Dogma.

Spetznaz_GRU
09-01-2007, 13:03
There, you are wrong, both Ranger and I were ordered to evacuate from Katrina. And we did, that is why we survived. My city had 18', that is 3 meters of water in the streets. All I am saying is check your facts before you post! We lived thru it, Don't say we don't know how they feel, becqause it only shows you have no clue of these storms
Nah, you don't know what you're talking about. You think you do, but you don't.

Acetriad
09-02-2007, 04:43
Don't doubt the Dogma :P

Spetznaz_GRU
09-02-2007, 11:07
I sure am.