PDA

View Full Version : SKY v. AIUR

Xavior
04-17-2009, 14:44
Apparently no one cares about this war :(

I'm not pissed, but just for the record:

#182 is not a PW restart. He is a RL friend who made a state so we could run with tech and NA benefits (you can only do this with 4 members). AIUR consisted only of myself, 2 RL friends, and Minimus who also kindly made a state so we could have a total of 4 members.

And we had no plans to war you at all. We were in the process of converting to indy because playing casher sucked this set. You could have at least contacted me ingame before killing us.

Good luck to you for the rest of the set.

Executor of Aeon of Strife (#82)

Max Logan
04-17-2009, 14:58
PT:::

Xavior
04-17-2009, 14:59
No Max, this doesn't mean I'll stop sending harrassing ingame messages to you. ;)

Max Logan
04-17-2009, 15:01
I`m not logging in so it doesn`t really bother me! :p

Sky can have my kick *** dangerous state along with your nation! They`re joining the Pain/Anton union........wait dolly is in Sky, so they prob always were in the union. My bad! :P

Anyway Xav, looks I`m nation less, so if you have plans.... ;)

disturbia
04-17-2009, 16:07
I`m not logging in so it doesn`t really bother me! :p

Sky can have my kick *** dangerous state along with your nation! They`re joining the Pain/Anton union........wait dolly is in Sky, so they prob always were in the union. My bad! :P

Anyway Xav, looks I`m nation less, so if you have plans.... ;)

can i remind you, that anton was the one who ruined my set? suiciding me? never heard huh?

and going to war with grim had nothing to do with anton. we found it very unfair how 2 warring nation attacked one peaceful netting nation. and then suddenly grim declared..enough is enough!and weren't u guys the ones who always whined that u were peaceful and not warring?

Max Logan
04-17-2009, 16:19
our reason are our own

but it must`ve taken you great effort to kill Xavs nation! You real GOOD! Reminds of the huge war on US!

disturbia
04-17-2009, 16:40
our reason are our own

but it must`ve taken you great effort to kill Xavs nation! You real GOOD! Reminds of the huge war on US!

and landdropping one totally innocent stocker (me) few sets ago was totally ok.. :thinking:

Divine Intervention
04-17-2009, 16:45
and landdropping one totally innocent stocker (me) few sets ago was totally ok.. :thinking:

its okay, they suffered the consequences :wub:

DevilDog
04-17-2009, 16:56

Talk about holding grudges! That was weak!

disturbia
04-17-2009, 16:57
Talk about holding grudges! That was weak!

no, i was replying to max with that. it had also nothing to do with this war, we thought there is connection between pw and aiur, not grim and aiur.

DevilDog
04-17-2009, 17:59
no, i was replying to max with that. it had also nothing to do with this war, we thought there is connection between pw and aiur, not grim and aiur.

Fair enough. I understand now.

Max Logan
04-17-2009, 18:00

you think? that`s most absurd thing I`ve ever heard...

disturbia
04-17-2009, 18:35
you think? that`s most absurd thing I`ve ever heard...

max, is it too much to ask you to stfu? im fine with Xav posting here since it concerns him but im sick of your crap in every thread on here...in every thread talking lots of stupid **** and trying to argue with you is like talking to a wall. absolutly useless. you dont understand anything because you think you know everything

Achilles
04-17-2009, 18:43
Talking about absurd lol

Chats: 107

Where do you find the time to post so much and have that many chats :laugh:??

Xavior
04-17-2009, 20:33
What, SKY's only response is that a GRIM member landdropped Dolly a few months ago? Talk about weak FA.

Btw Max, you can't stop the harrassing messages! If I don't get you ingame i'll get you on the forums! ;)

disturbia
04-18-2009, 05:01
What, SKY's only response is that a GRIM member landdropped Dolly a few months ago? Talk about weak FA.

Btw Max, you can't stop the harrassing messages! If I don't get you ingame i'll get you on the forums! ;)

i hoped i can talk to u in private about it..

Missionary
04-18-2009, 05:18

do believe there was another reason xaviour:

although thats not a great one but 2 weak reasons make 1 failry decent one? :confused:

btw, PW and Rage are all but dead. UB have about 18 states and NS also have 11 or so states. im pretty sure they had everything covered dolly :D

Divine Intervention
04-18-2009, 05:28
as someone who was in every UB warchat leading most of them (along with Dboz) i can tell you that UB only had 8 states fighting at its peak then going down to 6 once Bobsh and Jeff died. we had Cem for one strike before he died. the others were restarts who were in protection or some random ****s who didnt even bother answering our PMs for their MSN so they could help so they might as well be kicked out and killed.

disturbia
04-18-2009, 05:32
do believe there was another reason xaviour:

although thats not a great one but 2 weak reasons make 1 failry decent one? :confused:

btw, PW and Rage are all but dead. UB have about 18 states and NS also have 11 or so states. im pretty sure they had everything covered dolly :D

we didnt know NS will get involved, we wanted to help UB on thursday but we didnt have turns since we had to kill eld restarts ::rain::

Max Logan
04-18-2009, 05:37
max, is it too much to ask you to stfu? im fine with Xav posting here since it concerns him but im sick of your crap in every thread on here...in every thread talking lots of stupid **** and trying to argue with you is like talking to a wall. absolutly useless. you dont understand anything because you think you know everything

ok here`s enlightment:

1)you say you attacked becouse GRIM member laddropped you a while ago...

2)Xav is not in GRIM, I am

3)AIUR had connection to PW. It didn`t

Now, I don`t know, but that does sound you`re NOT thinking, because you attacked GRIM for 2 reasons and AIUR for no reason at all...Nice

I`m sorry I offended you, but that`s the way you put it YOURSELF.

disturbia
04-18-2009, 05:49
ok here`s enlightment:

1)you say you attacked becouse GRIM member laddropped you a while ago...

2)Xav is not in GRIM, I am

3)AIUR had connection to PW. It didn`t

Now, I don`t know, but that does sound you`re NOT thinking, because you attacked GRIM for 2 reasons and AIUR for no reason at all...Nice

I`m sorry I offended you, but that`s the way you put it YOURSELF.

Devildog (whos in your nation) understood why i mentioned this landropping so go back and read this thread AGAIN if you still dont understand. besides, didnt i tell you to stfu and leave? this has nothing to do with you. its between me and AIUR. its none of your business (although its commen knowledge you stick your nose into everyone elses). if you feel that this is somehow related to you and GRIM then go ahead and make a new thread about it. otherwise be quiet

Missionary
04-18-2009, 09:25
we didnt know NS will get involved, we wanted to help UB on thursday but we didnt have turns since we had to kill eld restarts ::rain::

you didnt have to :P plus u declared 15 hours after NS. im pretty sure you realised. plus now you have to self delete if you actually have morals, because youve done exactly the same thing as PW and RAGE have done which you didnt think was right :P

L P
04-18-2009, 11:43
:hammer2:Awe, everyone is having so much fun warring there isn't anyone left for my restart to kill.:hammer:

disturbia
04-18-2009, 11:48
you didnt have to :P plus u declared 15 hours after NS. im pretty sure you realised. plus now you have to self delete if you actually have morals, because youve done exactly the same thing as PW and RAGE have done which you didnt think was right :P

NS didnt declare on grim. and sky planned to hit pw and grim. let me say again. the reason why i thought this war was so unfair was because grim got involved after 2 war nations declared on netting nation. but this is not the theme in this thread.. im still trying to contact xav but it seems impossible :(

Max Logan
04-18-2009, 13:07
Devildog (whos in your nation) understood why i mentioned this landropping so go back and read this thread AGAIN if you still dont understand. besides, didnt i tell you to stfu and leave? this has nothing to do with you. its between me and AIUR. its none of your business (although its commen knowledge you stick your nose into everyone elses). if you feel that this is somehow related to you and GRIM then go ahead and make a new thread about it. otherwise be quiet

awww, you told met to shut up...wait...:huh: i`m sorry, your request cannot be completed. reason: you have so equal to NO=0=none saying to what and where I can say. Sorry to disappoint you, now fluff off ;) I`ll continue to talk trash about you until you make a thread and apologize for killing Xavs nation

a super kick *** nation delcaring on the poor old 3 state and new guy AIUR because they were such a treat!

i don`t know. i read it a couple of time and it still says you attacked AIUR because it had some super secret connection to PW and NOT some land drop a billion lightyears ago...

Max Logan
04-18-2009, 13:08

no you fool! it take 30 people to kill the 5 of us! you n00b!

disturbia
04-18-2009, 13:38
a super kick *** nation delcaring on the poor old 3 state and new guy AIUR because they were such a treat!

so, in your opinion, two fully upgraded (jets not agm) stocker states with loads of turns and a large number of jets for states relative to their size are no threat at all?

regarding the apology, i would like to talk to Xav first about all that has happened, but in the meanwhile i think ill try and see what i need to do so that i can ignore your posts on this forum... :wall:

Xavior
04-18-2009, 16:35
Sorry Dolly, but this is the portion of my year where I am very busy. I haven't been following much of anything this set so either ingame or PM would be best, as opposed to the usual MSN.

Regarding the state setups:

I believe I already stated, this set sucked for casher. Because of the wars, the only unit that was consistantly on the market were jets. My friend and I upgraded everything only to realize we had to buy BM all our infantry. So we kept as many jets as we could without giving up GB prot. My other friend had only started to upgrade, he just started playing again last week.

I still think you could have contacted me ingame before killing us. It seems its hard to play a quiet set with so few members these days, where every single small nation is labeled a suiciding nation, or every late created state is labeled a restart.

Max Logan
04-18-2009, 18:20
so, in your opinion, two fully upgraded (jets not agm) stocker states with loads of turns and a large number of jets for states relative to their size are no threat at all?

regarding the apology, i would like to talk to Xav first about all that has happened, but in the meanwhile i think ill try and see what i need to do so that i can ignore your posts on this forum... :wall:

hmm, judging by your 1st part, like 90% of all states are dangerous at one point or another. lmao, where you been???

so now you will war EVERYONE who is stocker and had made the TERRIBLE mistake to upgrade their units (!!!) and stock/keep turns (!!!). And keeping a ballanced set up is now what? TOO cautious?

I`m sorry, but what you said there is plain BS!

Xav, next time, don`t upgrade, don`t stock and don`t play in a nation! Althought, then you`ll be considered a suicider... Well, bummer!

kanman
04-18-2009, 18:33
So sky declared because it was unfair two warring nations attacked peaceful UB. Unfair why?

Are you saying 1) Netting nations cannot be attacked? or 2) It was unfair odds? or something else?

disturbia
04-18-2009, 18:44
So sky declared because it was unfair two warring nations attacked peaceful UB. Unfair why?

Are you saying 1) Netting nations cannot be attacked? or 2) It was unfair odds? or something else?

cos they were netting and didnt do anything to deserve to get attacked. i have played one game which was VERY similar to nw. nobody could net properly cos they were attacked so that attacking nation could get top1 state which lead to massive war all nations involved and nobody cared. we all know what happened to this very similar game. i would say nw is in same point right now.

but i do admit i made mistake cos i truely thought aiur was also one of the "bad guys" who wanted to help pw to continue torturing ub.

kanman
04-18-2009, 20:04
cos they were netting and didnt do anything to deserve to get attacked. i have played one game which was VERY similar to nw. nobody could net properly cos they were attacked so that attacking nation could get top1 state which lead to massive war all nations involved and nobody cared. we all know what happened to this very similar game. i would say nw is in same point right now.

but i do admit i made mistake cos i truely thought aiur was also one of the "bad guys" who wanted to help pw to continue torturing ub.

Despite what anton thinks, we did not attack to gain number 1 state. PW has already warred this round, no chance for us to get number 1 state. Rage had only one good state. There is no way we believed he could survive against all remaining UB states which have been netting the entire round. We attacked because anton and some of his friends were in UB, we've attacked each other several times in the past and we have fun with it.

Anyways, even before anyone joined, it was a pretty close war. With NS joining, we already have no chance. There was no need for Sky to join. To top it off, you declared on an innocent nation. I applaud you for admitting mistake. I just find it funny noone says anything when Sky attacks someone based on faulty intelligence. If we do the exact same thing, I don't know how many people will say something.

Divine Intervention
04-18-2009, 20:16
some of my friends? i joined like half way into the set (anonymously) and my only friend there played with me last time 6 months ago. and thats your reason for attacking UB? because a restart joined them (having previously only played in UB only in 2003 if you actually rmb this and not having any friend connections in it either)? honestly, are you guys running out of excuses?

also im pretty sure you guys did think your cheating brother would survive because no doubt you thought your strike would be much more successful than the 3 states you took out.

disturbia
04-18-2009, 20:29
Despite what anton thinks, we did not attack to gain number 1 state. PW has already warred this round, no chance for us to get number 1 state. Rage had only one good state. There is no way we believed he could survive against all remaining UB states which have been netting the entire round. We attacked because anton and some of his friends were in UB, we've attacked each other several times in the past and we have fun with it.

Anyways, even before anyone joined, it was a pretty close war. With NS joining, we already have no chance. There was no need for Sky to join. To top it off, you declared on an innocent nation. I applaud you for admitting mistake. I just find it funny noone says anything when Sky attacks someone based on faulty intelligence. If we do the exact same thing, I don't know how many people will say something.

yeah but sky didnt get involved because pw and rage warred ub. but cos grim also declared. and even when ns got involved..they didnt declare on grim.

but i hope others will understand it was my fault only not sky's fault. im the evil witch here who cant think clearly

Missionary
04-18-2009, 20:47

continuing to torture? UB were winning lol. GRIM had done nothing and xaviour is just rubbish so it wouldnt have made much of a difference :P

plus haveing like 15 members in the top20 is just asking to get yourself warred tbh. one person constantly getting attacked by states from the same nation is quite annoying even if they arnt breaking any retal policies.

Gildor
04-18-2009, 21:03
continuing to torture? UB were winning lol. GRIM had done nothing and xaviour is just rubbish so it wouldnt have made much of a difference :P

plus haveing like 15 members in the top20 is just asking to get yourself warred tbh. one person constantly getting attacked by states from the same nation is quite annoying even if they arnt breaking any retal policies.

the only reason we had so many top states was cuz of the xELDx vs Sky war

disturbia
04-18-2009, 21:13

and so what that they were winning? sky also won war against u, my set was still ruined.

Max Logan
04-19-2009, 05:32

thank you

::LD::GrimReapr
04-20-2009, 04:20

It was a mistake and we explained it to your leader but him being the NW god he is decided since you were so good at this game and didnt want to upset you he declared on us the guy that LDed you by accident was in his second set and his first war.

04-20-2009, 04:26

I didnt see anyone coming to our aid when we were warred or suicided on the first 6 sets but now that we are returning the favor you deem its ok to jump in and help?

Our 7 man nation with 2 of those people being new and only joining 24 hours prior to the war and I didnt see RAGE Doing anything in the war.

Divine Intervention
04-20-2009, 04:30
It was a mistake and we explained it to your leader but him being the NW god he is decided since you were so good at this game and didnt want to upset you he declared on us the guy that LDed you by accident was in his second set and his first war.

had nothing to do with dolly being awesome at the game :p just couldn't allow that to be done to her :( besides i know it was Ryans 2nd set and wasn't his fault (Xaviors). thats why we didnt touch Ryan :)

04-20-2009, 04:31
had nothing to do with dolly being awesome at the game :p just couldn't allow that to be done to her :( besides i know it was Ryans 2nd set and wasn't his fault (Xaviors). thats why we didnt touch Ryan :)

And you wanna talk about FA to me how about you go Fluff yourself when it comes to FA.

Divine Intervention
04-20-2009, 04:44
:think::

no.

Max Logan
04-20-2009, 05:07

i`ve read this many times on many threads and it always sound like **** kissing :sleep:

disturbia
04-20-2009, 05:24
i`ve read this many times on many threads and it always sound like a-s-s kissing :sleep:

..and then he comes and suicides me..

disturbia
04-20-2009, 05:32
I didnt see anyone coming to our aid when we were warred or suicided on the first 6 sets but now that we are returning the favor you deem its ok to jump in and help?

Our 7 man nation with 2 of those people being new and only joining 24 hours prior to the war and I didnt see RAGE Doing anything in the war.

so since nobody helped u guys now u are upset that sky decided to help UB? lol

what about that set when all nations declared sanctions on sky without any real reason? and it didnt seem u wanted to help them cos Grim also declared sanctions. then they got warred and nobody also helped. maybe if grim would have been helpful nation i wouldnt have feeling like Grim is such arrogant nation that thinks only about themselves and how great they are.

and no need to think that this war is some old grudge or something cos it is not. sky just remembers how it feels when other nations are gangbanging u and nobody cares.

yeah u maybe explained it to my leader, but did i get any personal message saying how u guys regret it or that it was mistake? i know u didnt know me, but one simple ingame message would have done the job. i recieved nothing, nothing before war, or after war. NOTHING! maybe it is some guys thing u cant admit your mistakes, but when i got to know that it was my fault we killed aiur by mistake this set, i immediately tried to contact xav to make it up to him (personally).

04-20-2009, 06:21

what about that set when all nations declared sanctions on sky without any real reason? and it didnt seem u wanted to help them cos Grim also declared sanctions. then they got warred and nobody also helped. maybe if grim would have been helpful nation i wouldnt have feeling like Grim is such arrogant nation that thinks only about themselves and how great they are.

and no need to think that this war is some old grudge or something cos it is not. sky just remembers how it feels when other nations are gangbanging u and nobody cares.

yeah u maybe explained it to my leader, but did i get any personal message saying how u guys regret it or that it was mistake? i know u didnt know me, but one simple ingame message would have done the job. i recieved nothing, nothing before war, or after war. NOTHING! maybe it is some guys thing u cant admit your mistakes, but when i got to know that it was my fault we killed aiur by mistake this set, i immediately tried to contact xav to make it up to him (personally).

I dont think this is a grudge from SKY. I declared sanctions that set because I didnt want to have my nation fed upon since we had alot of members running in the top 20 that set and we were the last ones to declare sanctions we didnt declare war and we dropped sanctions then James left the nation because we wouldnt redeclare sanctions because I didnt think it was best for the nation. Again I am not upset I find it amusing that SKY jumped in to help where were you guys last set when US got hit and they were outnumbered 3 to 1? We jumped in a got grief for that as well. I told Anton that we would offer a retal for what happened and he said you wanted nothing of it its not like I wouldnt allow a retal I offered one and your GOD like leader denied it so I am assuming you denied it or didnt want it if that wasnt appology enough then you can do the same thing as Anton and go Fluff yourself as well. If Anton didnt contact you on the retal offered then I guess he isnt as much a good leader as he says why wouldnt he relay the message or even include you when we talked several times on the subject?

Max Logan
04-20-2009, 07:03
..and then he comes and suicides me..

that`s just cuz he`s a ****ty loser

Max Logan
04-20-2009, 07:08
I dont think this is a grudge from SKY. I declared sanctions that set because I didnt want to have my nation fed upon since we had alot of members running in the top 20 that set and we were the last ones to declare sanctions we didnt declare war and we dropped sanctions then James left the nation because we wouldnt redeclare sanctions because I didnt think it was best for the nation. Again I am not upset I find it amusing that SKY jumped in to help where were you guys last set when US got hit and they were outnumbered 3 to 1? We jumped in a got grief for that as well. I told Anton that we would offer a retal for what happened and he said you wanted nothing of it its not like I wouldnt allow a retal I offered one and your GOD like leader denied it so I am assuming you denied it or didnt want it if that wasnt appology enough then you can do the same thing as Anton and go Fluff yourself as well. If Anton didnt contact you on the retal offered then I guess he isnt as much a good leader as he says why wouldnt he relay the message or even include you when we talked several times on the subject?

cuz Anton cares only about himself?

try reading his post:

1)It`s always HIS nation
2)It`s always - I slaughtered them
3)it`s - my nation holds the record

I have NEVER seen him mention OUR, WE or anyone else. It`s always him. I don`t think he cares much about whom he plays with. It only matters as long as he needs it, then he goes all **** kissing and brown nosing

He`s a god-like leader after all

Divine Intervention
04-20-2009, 13:49
mmm i dont follow my own posts that closely as you do max (stalker?) but if thats the case then i might be slightly guilty of it. however i am always grateful to my members, always helpful to them - finding them good grabs, helping them run better states, going as far as to call them in other countries to help them survive and always being v.polite and gratefu to them during and after strikes for their dedication. they know i appreciate the effort and dedication they put in and if my forum etiquette doesn't always show it then i owe them an apology but they know i have the highest opinion of them and wouldn't trade them in for anything or anyone. so i doubt how i post on a forum (which most of them dont read) where i am forced to argue with idiots like you Max, bothers them. but heck, when i run tags i am the public leader (although my members are consulted on nearly all decisions affecting nations) and hardly anyone knows who plays in my tags (unless their nation runs join strikes with mine), so unlike for example NS where 'we' signifies ooga, nball, crimson etc + other members who might be involved who are known to the community, if i say 'we' would you know who im talking about? no. anways. *****es like you always be whining so whilst you can cry and ***** all you want about me the only opinion i need is that of those who choose to play with me and when i ask them about my leadership and if they enjoy playing with me the answers are always positive, so thats all i need to know.

Max Logan
04-20-2009, 14:36
you really believe all what you just typed there??? sad

Divine Intervention
04-20-2009, 15:00
whether you believe me or not doesn't concern me max. it was written more for the benefit of my nation members if they happened to come across this thread and wanted to know my opinion on the matter.

disturbia
04-20-2009, 16:13
go Fluff yourself as well.

dont worry, there is only 8 days left to stand me.. and then u all can be happy that im done again for this time

04-21-2009, 00:22
I am not worried I dont have a problem with you personally I dont know you well enough too. I am just stating my opinion as most others are stating their opinion.

04-21-2009, 00:26
cry and ***** all you want about me the only opinion i need is that of those who choose to play with me and when i ask them about my leadership and if they enjoy playing with me the answers are always positive, so thats all i need to know.

How right you are hence the reason I dont give a **** what you or anyone else thinks about me as far as I know and to the best of my knowledge the only one that was in GRIM that isnt happy with me is Jeff Cui and he was there once anyone that was in GRIM for any length of time doesnt have a problem with me or the way the nation was run If I am wrong any of the GRIM members that do or did have a problem feel free to correct my assumption.

Divine Intervention
04-21-2009, 02:58
How right you are hence the reason I dont give a **** what you or anyone else thinks about me as far as I know and to the best of my knowledge the only one that was in GRIM that isnt happy with me is Jeff Cui and he was there once anyone that was in GRIM for any length of time doesnt have a problem with me or the way the nation was run If I am wrong any of the GRIM members that do or did have a problem feel free to correct my assumption.

hmmmmmmmmm, well i can easily correct your assumption but i wont. you know what im talking about.

04-21-2009, 04:01
I havent a clue as to what your talking about your holiness please enlighten me with your otherworldy knowledge almighty Anton god amongst us mere mortals.

Divine Intervention
04-21-2009, 04:34
I havent a clue as to what your talking about your holiness please enlighten me with your otherworldy knowledge almighty Anton god amongst us mere mortals.

"how many members? deduct 3-4 or so!". ring a bell? still dont understand what im talking about? [SoS]?

Max Logan
04-21-2009, 05:54

I hate you you never gave me the corner office! :mad: I`m not playing with you EVER again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missionary
04-21-2009, 12:24

and SKY (you) dont think the same?

and so what that they were winning? sky also won war against u, my set was still ruined.

this has absolutely nothing to do with what i posted. think before you post maybe? :blink:

@ anton - your so grateful you suicide one of your long time members because you got grabbed? lol

04-22-2009, 00:04
I hate you you never gave me the corner office! :mad: I`m not playing with you EVER again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you what Max you can have Bled and Xavs office Ill knock down the wall and combine the 2 so you have the biggest office yet and the company car.

04-22-2009, 00:05
and SKY (you) dont think the same?

this has absolutely nothing to do with what i posted. think before you post maybe? :blink:

@ anton - your so grateful you suicide one of your long time members because you got grabbed? lol

Thanks Vinnie for helping me make my point rep for the post.

04-22-2009, 00:08
"how many members? deduct 3-4 or so!". ring a bell? still dont understand what im talking about? [SoS]?

No who is in [SOS]? Enlighten me your holiness.

Divine Intervention
04-22-2009, 05:07
lol. well i know if you dont then jokes on you. i was just trying to protect you from a bit of public embaressment on the matter.
if you honestly dont know i can tell you on msn.

04-22-2009, 05:20
You are more than welcome to post it here on the public forums because again I really dont give 2 shiys what anyone thinks other than the poeple in GRIM so have it your holiness.

Max Logan
04-22-2009, 05:36
I tell you what Max you can have Bled and Xavs office Ill knock down the wall and combine the 2 so you have the biggest office yet and the company car.

you trying to buy me or smt???

DevilDog
04-22-2009, 06:21
You are more than welcome to post it here on the public forums because again I really dont give 2 shiys what anyone thinks other than the poeple in GRIM so have it your holiness.

ME, Nate, Joe, New Guy and some other guy! And you better care! Now shut up before I KILL you myself next set! :P

P.S. We love Max!

04-22-2009, 07:38
you trying to buy me or smt???

Well seeing as how GRIM sucks in the eyes of the holy one in NW i have to offer you something to continue to play in GRIM or it will be just me.

@Devildog look you internet tough guy you want some come get it and bring your ***** diablonate18 with you as far as joe goes I aint worried about him he will land grab someone instead of ARing me anyway.

Max Logan
04-22-2009, 10:23
Well seeing as how GRIM sucks in the eyes of the holy one in NW i have to offer you something to continue to play in GRIM or it will be just me.

@Devildog look you internet tough guy you want some come get it and bring your ***** diablonate18 with you as far as joe goes I aint worried about him he will land grab someone instead of ARing me anyway.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Vaim
04-25-2009, 01:25
aight

Achilles
04-25-2009, 02:23
Hmm it seems like they were after me, then why kill other states:o.
Xavior, you have my msn. You could have contacted me to make some kind of deal so not other ppl would be involved:cursing:

Divine Intervention
04-25-2009, 02:34
why did you kill a state which wasnt even in Sky when they killed you?

Achilles
04-25-2009, 02:37
why did you kill a state which wasnt even in Sky when they killed you?

Well thats exactly what i meant. But the reason for the declare was probably to retal the earlier strike i just realized.

disturbia
04-25-2009, 04:42
well it was my decision to kill aiur.. though i would have done ANYTHING to make it upto xavior, guess he thought he needs to kill her.. the only impossible thing that could hurt me this set back..

Missionary
04-25-2009, 06:15
i guess its about doing the mmost damage to the nation. not just getting the individual states that attacked back.

good show xaviour. i guess ur not half bad :P hehe

disturbia
04-25-2009, 08:10
i want to apologize to Kiisu about what has happened, the past few days we only played in hope that shed get a good score. and now Xavior killed her even though she wasn't part of Sky when we attacked AIUR....but i guess mistake wasnt not to kill him first time, mistake was that we didnt kill their restart, all of them, over and over. should have seen that you guys were upgrading jets and just continued to kill you...but guess i just didnt think that Xavior is so lame. Sure, a mistake was made when AIUR was killed and the wrong doing was admitted but killing an innocent state just to get revenge on someone else? its like using children to hurt your partner after divorce. normal people dont do such things and honestly Xav, i would never have thought youd stoop this low...

Achilles
04-25-2009, 09:25
So it was a retal on the earlier attacks.
Foolish me, to think think that they were just after me:o

But still:
1) Why kill an innocent state that didn't have anything to do with the earlier attacks?
2) Why attack a player like me, obviously im not a very good player:confused:?

Divine Intervention
04-25-2009, 09:37
maybe they were working on the assumption that averages are better than extremes :p
if you take out a very good player like Kiisuemme then you should average it out by taking out someone whos not a very good player like you :p

jks :p

Achilles
04-25-2009, 09:55
Wow, the Great Anton actually replied one of my forum posts :scared:.

If i am a bad player in his opinion, then i really must be a lousy player :crying:

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 13:20
Wow, the Great Anton actually replied one of my forum posts :scared:.

If i am a bad player in his opinion, then i really must be a lousy player :crying:

if Anton says so, it must be. he knows everything!!!

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 13:22
i want to apologize to Kiisu about what has happened, the past few days we only played in hope that shed get a good score. and now Xavior killed her even though she wasn't part of Sky when we attacked AIUR....but i guess mistake wasnt not to kill him first time, mistake was that we didnt kill their restart, all of them, over and over. should have seen that you guys were upgrading jets and just continued to kill you...but guess i just didnt think that Xavior is so lame. Sure, a mistake was made when AIUR was killed and the wrong doing was admitted but killing an innocent state just to get revenge on someone else? its like using children to hurt your partner after divorce. normal people dont do such things and honestly Xav, i would never have thought youd stoop this low...

you declared on AIUR and expected them not to attack back? :huh:
is there are rule which says you can`t attack a player in a nation that didn`t participate in the FS, cuz it`s lame? :huh:

You attacked them first, surely you should`ve expected they`d hit back...

disturbia
04-25-2009, 13:26
you declared on AIUR and expected them not to attack back? :huh:
is there are rule which says you can`t attack a player in a nation that didn`t participate in the FS, cuz it`s lame? :huh:

You attacked them first, surely you should`ve expected they`d hit back...

yap, i wrote in my post that it was mistake we stopped killing them. big mistake

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 14:31
yap, i wrote in my post that it was mistake we stopped killing them. big mistake

it was a mistake to FS them, but oh well, people so high and mighty don`t see the little people :thumbdown:

disturbia
04-25-2009, 14:34
it was a mistake to FS them, but oh well, people so high and mighty don`t see the little people :thumbdown:

yes, it was first mistake, i was ready to sell my soul to him. and seeing he didnt accept this, we should have just keep killing them.

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 14:39
yes, it was first mistake, i was ready to sell my soul to him. and seeing he didnt accept this, we should have just keep killing them.

don`t worry, next time you`ll play it pretty from the beginning ;)

Divine Intervention
04-25-2009, 14:41
don`t worry, next time you`ll play it pretty from the beginning ;)

there will be consequences for this :)

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 14:47
there will be consequences for this :)

I bet Xav is scared now!!! lol

Divine Intervention
04-25-2009, 14:49
I bet Xav is scared now!!! lol

mmm, he shouldnt be, its only a game ::pitty::
just a warning so he doesnt get too attached if he has a nice state :p

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 14:50
mmm, he shouldnt be, its only a game ::pitty::

it`s just a Frame, ain`t it...

Vaim
04-25-2009, 15:05
His state isn't too nice at the moment

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 15:06
Xav is a meany ain`t he? all those turns :(

Missionary
04-25-2009, 15:18
His state isn't too nice at the moment

but yet you cant kill him :P

cant sell what already belongs to anton :P

it was to get revenge on the nation. that state was apart of the nation. and the way to inflict the most damage would be to kill the biggest state. maybe if you didnt randomly kill a nation that YOU THOUGHT was going to help SOMEONE ELSE in a war, then the state would still be alive. Also, anton is still alive. so maybe kill him SEEING AS HE DID SUICIDE YOU!!!!!

disturbia
04-25-2009, 15:26
but yet you cant kill him :P

cant sell what already belongs to anton :P

it was to get revenge on the nation. that state was apart of the nation. and the way to inflict the most damage would be to kill the biggest state. maybe if you didnt randomly kill a nation that YOU THOUGHT was going to help SOMEONE ELSE in a war, then the state would still be alive. Also, anton is still alive. so maybe kill him SEEING AS HE DID SUICIDE YOU!!!!!

oh vinnie..im done :)

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 15:27
People should lay of her for a while...

Achilles
04-25-2009, 15:49
People should lay of her for a while...

I think this one actually does make sense.

Good job Max:thumbup:

Xavior
04-25-2009, 15:57
10 pages of spam, I see. I bet Vinnie is the mod in this section, that lazy Brit!

Anyway, to SKY:

Sorry this had to happen, but as I have tried to explain to Disturbia, you always pay for your mistakes sooner or later. I appreciate her efforts, but this is a game. I had fun getting you back, I'm sure you had fun getting me in the first place.

#114, you were the obvious target, good luck with your netting in the future.
Achilles, when are you going to join GRIM again?? ;)

To everyone else, this matter is settled. No hard feelings from both sides is what I gather. Distrubia is a nice person once you get through the layer of 'sorrys'.

Oh yeah, and Max is still a sore loser. But there is no change there.

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 16:03
I`m gonna beat you this set...i hope...

Xavior
04-25-2009, 16:20
I`m gonna beat you this set...i hope...

I'll pay someone 5m credits to kill Max.

Achilles
04-25-2009, 16:28
Well Xavior,

Maybe if Grim has a good line-up i might join them again some set.
But as for now im not really sure what will happen next set. It was a confusing set, filled with unexpected events.

Max Logan
04-25-2009, 16:28
Anton will do it for free ;)

Missionary
04-26-2009, 09:55
I'll pay someone 5m credits to kill Max.

can you just give me 5mill credits? i would do it if i had more than 100 turns on my state :(

o wel, atleast dolly didnt kill me this time :P