PDA

View Full Version : Nation Wars II Beta Game will be ending!

Mr President
12-28-2007, 14:46
The set will be coming to an end later on today.

With the final version being worked on and not to far from completion, the beta version will not restart.

We will be running another set of reg NW though. And prolly around the middle of that set the final version will be opened for a trial version for further bug issues..

Please use up your turns today as the game will come down tonight.

Sorry for the quick notice, but it's really confusing having 2 NW II games going. lol

ranger2112
12-28-2007, 15:23
well that blows

Mr President
12-28-2007, 15:47
Yes it does, but it's confusing and hard to keep up with both. Well actually all 3 game issues lol.

Also don't forget that the reg NW round ends on the 30th. There will prolly be a couple day down time but then that one will restart after the 1st of the year.

Crimson Shadow
12-28-2007, 16:58
May not be the place to ask this....but do we have new news from Svenne?

Bram Gotink
12-28-2007, 17:44
but new news from Svenne?

Yeah? News???

//everyone:// NEWS !

really confusing having 2 NW II games going. lol

Indeed.
/confused :(

Missionary
12-28-2007, 20:23
good idea mr.p. it is abit difficult to keep up with all he games lol.

Akebavos
12-28-2007, 21:22
Yeah, well at least I think I got into the top 10 before you shut it down. Not with only 16 players that is was very hard to get to 10 but I played for only a week.

BB
12-28-2007, 22:57
May not be the place to ask this....but do we have new news from Svenne?

No sorry I do not have any good news from svenne as of yet. Seems to be at a stand stillw ith getting the game code done. We are progressing forward though and trying to make a worthwhile game int he event we don't ever see the WoW code

Mr President
12-29-2007, 17:38
Yeah, well at least I think I got into the top 10 before you shut it down. Not with only 16 players that is was very hard to get to 10 but I played for only a week.

The final version will be a little more challenging. You can no longer make a huge net worth with just cash and food. Now it's pretty much all based on military units. like it should be :)