PDA

View Full Version : xELDx declare peace with sky, and MORE FA stuff...!

BeeNo
04-21-2009, 03:47
ok, i meant to do this thread earlier so my apologies to all those involved.

i had been meaning to catch vinnie on msn earlier and talk with him, and since i dont' even know where he is i can't msg him. i have been less active over the last week so again my apologies.

but anyways, xeldx has agreed to peace with sky for the remainder of the set and will not war any other nation. those are the terms agreed to by both sky and xeldx, as well as a public post about it from me.

and MORE!!!!?!?!----- this is basically a personal bounty on anton

@sky- here is your chance to kill the state that suicided dolly and started a chain of events that lead to the xELDx war. why not kill him now? i'm sure UB will be willing to negotiate with you.

@UB- the cats out of the bag, you've won your war, now will you allow a known suicider to finish the set in your nation?

@NS- you came the aid of UB when you thought they had been unjustly warred, are suicides not something that bothers you? are you going to let that go unpunished as well?

@anton, just delete you state and save us some time, you don't deserve a top 10 state this set.

i'm willing to help any nation or state interested so please just msg me in-game if this offer appeals to you.

Divine Intervention
04-21-2009, 04:38
lol i wont get a top10 finish either way. im a restart surrounded by original states and plenty of other people have much better state than me. infact im mainly playing so as not to feed anyone land who doesn't deserve it and try to build the most fun state i can (for example, this set i have the most spies ive ever had except for the time when i won - same goes for AGM). i would enter vacation mode but i cant :(

dolly has already told me shell prob suicide me back and i dont have any problem with that. and atm i feel the least i can do is help UB gain as big a rank as possible.

oh and BeeNo lol, stop trying so hard. boohoo haha you make me laugh. oooh dont deserve top10 rank this set lol. i get top10 like every set in a row, i wont mind missing out once in a while lol.

you said you wanted to kill me this set? well youve finally surrendered to sky (you still need to declare peace btw?) so now you have 1 week to build up and kill me. dont you find that an interesting challenge rather than asking others to do it? besides, living in a bit of a dream world if you think ill listen to you.

btw known suicider :(? first time offender more like!

Max Logan
04-21-2009, 05:57
@sky- here is your chance to kill the state that suicided dolly and started a chain of events that lead to the xELDx war. why not kill him now? i'm sure UB will be willing to negotiate with you.

@UB- the cats out of the bag, you've won your war, now will you allow a known suicider to finish the set in your nation?

@NS- you came the aid of UB when you thought they had been unjustly warred, are suicides not something that bothers you? are you going to let that go unpunished as well?

@anton, just delete you state and save us some time, you don't deserve a top 10 state this set.

I couldn`t be so that those were just BS reasons? any chance :D

Crimson Shadow
04-21-2009, 06:42

I'm pretty sure that UB did not suicide anyone. They let someone into their nation that had suicided.

PW/RAGE/GRIM's initial reason for warring a peaceful UB was to kill Anton. I don't see why it takes 22 states to kill a single suicider state. I also fail to see why all of UB was warred when it was just 1 state they wanted.

This is why we jumped in, it was a GB against UB. If they would have just killed anton and declared peace we wouldn't have gotten involved. However, they started to kill other states, so I told my members to get ready for war. By the time we had full turns it was a pretty balanced war and I was thinking maybe we shouldn't get involved, but I already had members who were canceling plans to attend the strike, so we went ahead and warred.

Divine Intervention
04-21-2009, 07:10
I'm pretty sure that UB did not suicide anyone. They let someone into their nation that had suicided.

PW/RAGE/GRIM's initial reason for warring a peaceful UB was to kill Anton. I don't see why it takes 22 states to kill a single suicider state. I also fail to see why all of UB was warred when it was just 1 state they wanted.

This is why we jumped in, it was a GB against UB. If they would have just killed anton and declared peace we wouldn't have gotten involved. However, they started to kill other states, so I told my members to get ready for war. By the time we had full turns it was a pretty balanced war and I was thinking maybe we shouldn't get involved, but I already had members who were canceling plans to attend the strike, so we went ahead and warred.

UB werent aware it was me, so holding them accountable for my presence there like PW did was just wrong. and the worst thing of all is that they didnt even bother trying to kill me :blink: the most they did was like 3-4 ARs (about 6 failed) and about 7 spy ops as an act of desperation by Dave. to claim that the war was because of me and then to not even bother killing me is just pathetic :thumbdown:

Max Logan
04-21-2009, 08:59

just be honest, RAGE didn`t war...they were just sitting there

KelpKris
04-21-2009, 09:55
ok, i meant to do this thread earlier so my apologies to all those involved.

i had been meaning to catch vinnie on msn earlier and talk with him, and since i dont' even know where he is i can't msg him. i have been less active over the last week so again my apologies.

but anyways, xeldx has agreed to peace with sky for the remainder of the set and will not war any other nation. those are the terms agreed to by both sky and xeldx, as well as a public post about it from me.

As promised:
13:53:38-2009/04/21 Skycati armee[Sky] has declared peace on Everlasting Darkness[xELDx]

Although I would have expected to see the word "surrender" in you post because it was you who was asking for peace not us. But luckily for you I'm in good mood atm :P.

And btw, you better end the war preparations on our nation.

Missionary
04-21-2009, 12:12
meh, will pick this up some other set :)

Divine Intervention
04-21-2009, 12:39

whos fault is that. their members were online nearly all the time. heck i saw them most of the time every day. was a simple case of inviting them to the war chat. blame yourself. UB didnt pay much attention to RAGe but at any point PW+GRIM could have had several 300+ turn states at their disposal.

Max Logan
04-21-2009, 14:49
cuz RAGE had nothing to do with the war?

no I`m laying, it was a conspiracy to let Kanmans brother win...

Divine Intervention
04-21-2009, 14:51
erm? they declared and participated in attacks (albeit limited). sure you can say their leadership (1 guy) was busy with RL problems but the others werent, heck id say with the abscence of RAGE leadership it would have been even easier to plan attacks since there would have only been 1 set of instructions and no in conflicts.

disturbia
04-21-2009, 15:02
meh, will pick this up some other set :)

i would expect nothing less from you..

Crimson Shadow
04-21-2009, 18:11

I'll admit they didn't war much. However they did declare war, meaning they could strike whenever they wanted to. Also, you say they were "just sitting there," but you fail to mention that all their states were war ready. Every time I inteled them they had well over 200 turns as well as most had 5-10m jets, which could have easily broken an AAed state. Some (like Anton said) were frequently online.

If I knew now that RAGE wasn't warring, even though they had war declared, then I wouldn't have entered the war and let UB handle it....but with all that, how were we supposed to know that they "were just sitting there?"

Max Logan
04-22-2009, 05:38
I'll admit they didn't war much. However they did declare war, meaning they could strike whenever they wanted to. Also, you say they were "just sitting there," but you fail to mention that all their states were war ready. Every time I inteled them they had well over 200 turns as well as most had 5-10m jets, which could have easily broken an AAed state. Some (like Anton said) were frequently online.

If I knew now that RAGE wasn't warring, even though they had war declared, then I wouldn't have entered the war and let UB handle it....but with all that, how were we supposed to know that they "were just sitting there?"

it was a week in war and they still didn`t attack..?

Divine Intervention
04-22-2009, 06:34

a week into the war and they still didnt declare peace :RM:
and they did make attacks. what are you talking about lol.

Crimson Shadow
04-22-2009, 06:35

I never knew that a week was 3 days long. Hmm...guess you learn something new every day.

I'll say it again. If they ALL have 200+ turns, all upgrades, 5m+ jets, and war declared,
how were we supposed to know that they weren't warring?

Divine Intervention
04-22-2009, 06:42
I never knew that a week was 3 days long. Hmm...guess you learn something new every day.

I'll say it again. If they ALL have 200+ turns, all upgrades, 5m+ jets, and war declared,
how were we supposed to know that they weren't warring?

you should have asked Max if they were, duh :RM: