PDA

View Full Version : People Are $(*#$*&% Ridiculous

pcgluva
01-01-2008, 08:58
To day New Years day between the hours of 1:30(the time me and my buddies left) and 5:30 (our first firecall today) someone vandilized the nativity scene outside Walton Engine & Hose company #1 (my firehouse) The vandals broke the head off of baby Jesus and nocked over the rest of the scene. Which includes a santa, snowman & 2 toy soldiers. We are very lucky the floodlight that was smashed did not set the hay on fire. people are ridiculous these days, who goes out at 2 am and trashes a manger scene, people are seriously messed up

Nat22
01-01-2008, 09:15
1) how this falls under arcade discussions i would love to know
2) someone correct me if i'm wrong but those people are what i like to call drunks
3) that's what drunk people do on new years eve - silly things - because believe it or not they are drunk and probably think it was funny.

Crimson Shadow
01-01-2008, 09:21
Thats very sad

pcgluva
01-01-2008, 09:25
1) we are in GD not AD
Nation Wars Community Forum > Open Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page People Are $(*#$*&% Ridiculous

even if it was a drunken act its bull**** 2 years ago the baby jesus was stolen, the only reason its hard to break the other satues is that the fact they each wiegh 30-60 pounds because they are full cement,

Crimson Shadow
01-01-2008, 09:26
1) we are in GD not AD
Nation Wars Community Forum > Open Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page People Are $(*#$*&% Ridiculous

I just moved it from AD to GD

MAGGIO
01-01-2008, 10:26
pretty messed up, dont you have any police that stay around some times...they do at my firehouse (not mine but...)

pcgluva
01-01-2008, 10:56
they do, our 2nd asst. chief is also a srgent at the police and was on duty during these hours, but he wasnt in the vacinity at this time

Satan666
01-01-2008, 20:42
To day New Years day between the hours of 1:30(the time me and my buddies left) and 5:30 (our first firecall today) someone vandilized the nativity scene outside Walton Engine & Hose company #1 (my firehouse) The vandals broke the head off of baby Jesus and nocked over the rest of the scene. Which includes a santa, snowman & 2 toy soldiers. We are very lucky the floodlight that was smashed did not set the hay on fire. people are ridiculous these days, who goes out at 2 am and trashes a manger scene, people are seriously messed up

yeah i was really messed up last night... sorry.

pcgluva
01-01-2008, 20:45
lmao ima run you over with our ladder truck satan

Satan666
01-01-2008, 20:50
you couldn't catch me if you had to. :hammer: