PDA

View Full Version : Training Nation

Guy77
08-30-2007, 16:10
Okay so i didn't know if i should put this in national recruitment or not, cause it pertains to more of a discussion, but it can be moved by a mod if nessicary

I am going to run a nation next set that will be geared towards training/recruiting new players

I don't nessicarily know how much time i will have to teach, but i will be able to be on daily at the worst

I need at least 2-3 more current players to help out w/ this

If you feel you'd be good at teaching please let me know ( i believe we have discussed this in the community, and that this would be a semi-decent idea to set up, we can work out the "attacking" and what not later)

So far i have myself and Pron in the nation if we are allowed to run this nation ( i guess if someone else really wants to run the training nation then they can)

Warlord did mention something about either leading or teaching so he has first dibs ;) lol

ranger2112
08-30-2007, 16:13
i have the gist of the game, however, i dont have the patience for teacher:rolleyes:

Missionary
08-30-2007, 21:58
no offence guy but last time i tried to help with training people in the same nation as you it really went to crap lol.

but if you have anyone that needs training then i can always help, wether im in the same nation or not. just message me on here or ingame and ill do everything i can.

pron
08-30-2007, 22:23
IBR in

Acetriad
08-31-2007, 02:48
I actually managed to mis-manage my account into 11th place last set (last time I looked anyway... It probably dropped a spot or two). However, that doesn't mean that I really know whats going on. And unfortunatly, I don't think I've got time for teaching at the moment :(

pron
08-31-2007, 03:02
We do need learners Ace :laugh:

Guy77
08-31-2007, 03:11
Dude vinnie you recruited the people we tried to teach that set

just because your people were stupid as hell is no reason to call me a bad teacher

and that was in wow =P and they didn't listen to us

An Saunders / Upper Gual are pretty good players, and i taught them wow so keep your mouth shut, just because your a mod dosn't mean i won't make you look like the jack *** i really think you are =P oh, and thanks for the offering of your services =)

and pron, i guess its settled then =D anyone else who wants in, let me know

Missionary
08-31-2007, 09:00
didnt say you were a bad teacher. just you had a nation full of new people who were listening, just very slowly. then descide to go and war someone whilst still in RIOT with ooga, get killed and then leave the nation the next set. but seeing as you start being a retard about it, you being a leader is a joke. everytime you start the nation you end up running off to help LoR at the 1st time they get into a war. the fact that the last few sets on WoW you made RIOT then always left to go somewere else shows how loyal you were to that nation in the 1st place. also, to teach people how to play this game you 1st must be at least slightly decent at it.

ooga booga
08-31-2007, 11:31
sweet my name was mentioned in war! sorry I got excited, haha. Although Guy and I never died in that war, the only main casualty was Guy's brother, who ran out of turns. :wall: Although I will agree Guy did leave a lot to LoR, haha.

However Upper Gaul was nicely trained and became stronger and stronger every set. I love that guy. :)

Guy77
08-31-2007, 15:09
Thats because Lor isn't a bunch of jerks like alot of you guys

and hey, while Ooga was in wlf i was with them, but then they proved they were also jerks, so i went back to helping lor

And yeah i left RIOT alot =P your point? (Also, the war against GK was fun, if i do recall, and the only casualty was when USA killed a couple people) that was when my brother died right ooga?

Oh and this isn't wow =P