PDA

View Full Version : the latest craze

MAGGIO
04-22-2009, 22:47
since ero did it, i will too...your avatar is a self pic...

ero pwns so im all in...

btw i think mr.p is afraid to show a real pic...(yes that was a challenge) i mean if we have to know what the eff dogma and hoe look like its only fair...FYI, sean looks like a twink...and remember the pic of svennes skinny jeans...lol.

btw hoe you dont have to have a 40 in your hand to look hard...but the cornrows do help

Eroberer
04-23-2009, 11:12
since ero did it, i will too...your avatar is a self pic...

ero pwns so im all in...

btw i think mr.p is afraid to show a real pic...(yes that was a challenge) i mean if we have to know what the eff dogma and hoe look like its only fair...FYI, sean looks like a twink...and remember the pic of svennes skinny jeans...lol.

btw hoe you dont have to have a 40 in your hand to look hard...but the cornrows do help

Nice, I'm back for 2 days and I'm already setting a trend and am awesome, why the heck didn't I move my happy a$$ over here in the first place! :cool::laugh:

Missionary
04-24-2009, 05:21
you mean thats a pic or eroberer? :scared:

Eroberer
04-24-2009, 21:26
you mean thats a pic or eroberer? :scared:

Yes it is *sigh* time has not treated me well, several years of doin blow and lovin unclean women will do that to ya :scared2:

northbabylon
04-25-2009, 00:48
there i go...jumping on the bandwagon

Xavior
04-25-2009, 00:55
Yes it is *sigh* time has not treated me well, several years of doin blow and lovin unclean women will do that to ya :scared2:

Going with the Kane look?

Satan666
04-26-2009, 00:22
guess i can show who Satan is... tho i think i look less than scary.

Mahdi
04-26-2009, 17:06
unfortunately I have been doing this all along.... it is a portrait of my evil self

Missionary
04-27-2009, 05:58

lol, well everyone needs a hobbie :P