PDA

View Full Version : hey ******bag

BeeNo
04-29-2009, 11:41
atleast at the end of the set their enemies are defeated. xELDx has been owned 2 sets in a row now IUH:::

no you guys didnt do well last set to recover. you were getting owned and then we decided to take pitty on you then you attacked again, got owned, took pitty on you, attacked again, got owned took pitty on you and finally managed to kill some ppl on last few days.

shut your mouth unless you want to get warred. i don't care about winning or losing, but i can guarantee you we can sure **** your set up.

we got warred by 3 nations and fought back twice and in the end got some good kills. and last set we had a fun evenly matched war with sky.

xELDx is planning on netting next set, but if you want to keep talking **** about our nation and talking BS to our members we can change our plans easily enough. so stfu and go hide in a hole cause i don't want to hear from your little suiciding *** for the rest of the set.

Divine Intervention
04-29-2009, 12:25
LOL. dude youre obsessed with me. this is the 3rd thread you make. which is a bit weird considering:

1) you could have replied to me in the thread where i made those posts
2) you could have PMed me
3) you could have MSNed me.

now lets get some things clear:

1) i am not afraid of you.
2) you were warred initially by 1 nation. comprised of the 5 members of pride and 2 members of NS (the rest were inactive). now we pwnd your *** and would have continued pwning your *** all set long...fortunatly vT also had plans to pwn you so they just made everything end faster (and allowed us to move on to our next order of business)
3) dont try and make yourself out to be the victim. the reason you were warred was because you made plans to war the 2 nations yourself. in the end you ended up fighting a total number of less people than if you had FSed yourself.
4) im not afraid of you or your little threats.
5) im taking a break this set because i have exams at the end of may but if you keep talking BS and attention seeking like a little ***** ill make you regret it.
6) ill do w/e the hell i want and if that includes making you PMS then ill sure as hell do it.
7) buy a hoover and clean all the sand out of your vagina.

:thumbup:

oh and if you keep this up, once my exams are over, ill give we can gladly give you another rematch :sneaky:

BeeNo
04-29-2009, 12:29
bring it

Divine Intervention
04-29-2009, 12:34
:)

Max Logan
04-29-2009, 13:00
5) im taking a break this set because i have exams at the end of may but if you keep talking BS and attention seeking like a little ***** ill make you regret it.

Don`t be running already! :( I hoped for some fun set! :(

BeeNo
04-29-2009, 15:43
couple things to add:

1. it was a recruitment thread so i didn't feel like spamming it with nonsense.
2. xeldx had its inactives that set as well, so the fact that ns inactives didn't come over isn't saying a hell of alot, you FS'd with almost double our members (NS Pride vT). then you rattle on about how you owned us so hard lol

if you weren't planning on striking a nerve with that **** talking then your just stupid.

Divine Intervention
04-29-2009, 16:11
couple things to add:

1. it was a recruitment thread so i didn't feel like spamming it with nonsense.
2. xeldx had its inactives that set as well, so the fact that ns inactives didn't come over isn't saying a hell of alot, you FS'd with almost double our members (NS Pride vT). then you rattle on about how you owned us so hard lol

if you weren't planning on striking a nerve with that **** talking then your just stupid.

erm NS Pride and VT?
Pride - 5 members.
NS had 2 members join (Andy and Nathan)

then vT attacked on their own accord (5 members). they didnt participate in FS nor did they figure in any of our plans. Vice didnt even know i was leading Pride. FS was 7 members attacking your 12 members.

so thats 12 members. now xELDx had 11-12 people. where are the double members? or were 6 of your members inactive lol?

aaw BeeNo i suggest you toughen or get some cosmetic surgery cause all your nerves are exposed and hurting :unsure::( or are you gonna make a thread every time your sad :( *hugs*

@ Max - running? lol from what? have some fun? your fun is limited to dieing each set :p besides, as much as wed like to give you the fun of practicing making restarts i have exams on the 29th, 2nd and 9th :(

Max Logan
04-29-2009, 18:52
@ Max - running? lol from what? have some fun? your fun is limited to dieing each set :p besides, as much as wed like to give you the fun of practicing making restarts i have exams on the 29th, 2nd and 9th :(

I was actually hoping that for once you`d do something on your own rather then having twice the number going around 'owning' everyone. I guess if **** stinks you can`t make it smell

Divine Intervention
04-29-2009, 19:58
erm actually by "we" i meant me and my nation members (since you have made it clear that i shouldnt say "i" as often)..unless of course you want me to fight a 1 state battle against you guys? guess it would be more of a fair fight considering your guys abilities :p

jks. but seriously you have a problem with whatever i say lol :)

Disorder
04-29-2009, 19:59
Can we setup a tourney with just the two so they can duke it out?? :fight::fight::poke::chair::chair::discussion:

Max Logan
04-30-2009, 05:29
erm actually by "we" i meant me and my nation members (since you have made it clear that i shouldnt say "i" as often)..unless of course you want me to fight a 1 state battle against you guys? guess it would be more of a fair fight considering your guys abilities :p

jks. but seriously you have a problem with whatever i say lol :)

it`s prob gonna involve heavy feeding on some pain states and OOP 'jumping' 100% expanding states whom you will be 'monitoring'

Yeah, our abilities suck compared to that! ::pitty::

Divine Intervention
04-30-2009, 06:19
jealousy wont get you anywhere max :) just because some people know how to play the game in a way different than logging in and then SAing everyone in a row in the ranks below them doesn't mean theyre feeding :)

oh and i was referring rather to your warring abilities.

but this is a pointless exercise on my behalf. you guys always have a reason why your "awesome self" has a reason for loosing: "theyre feeding", "they went into vacation mode", "they outnumbered us" etc..lol. just admit defeat when you suffer it and act like men :)

Achilles
04-30-2009, 06:51
I ask myself, will next set be fun, or will it be less fun. Not that much ppl have even made a state yet. But I guess time will tell :sleep:

Max Logan
04-30-2009, 11:10
jealousy wont get you anywhere max :) just because some people know how to play the game in a way different than logging in and then SAing everyone in a row in the ranks below them doesn't mean theyre feeding :)

but this is a pointless exercise on my behalf. you guys always have a reason why your "awesome self" has a reason for loosing: "theyre feeding", "they went into vacation mode", "they outnumbered us" etc..lol. just admit defeat when you suffer it and act like men :)

yeah I`m so jealous of you lol oh this is getting good, i guess I`ll keep it going for a while!

it`s part of warring to always ***** esp, when your opponent is someone who won`t quit *****ing back! were would be the fun if we all just sat silent! besides, we`re just stating what we see and what is done. trying to deny your feeding is pointless, as is trying to convince you plat clean!

you surely never did a pinky swear with Mr P about not feeding and suiciding when he gave you the dev post! ;)

Missionary
04-30-2009, 11:45

we will act like men when you act like one. when you win you win, you declare it and move on. thats what should happen, heres what anton does:

during the time: ur ****, we owned you. us 5 against you 20. knowone else joined in.....im great!!!

Next set: Ur ****, we owned you last set and you got owned again this set. was nothing to do with me but you died......im great!!!

2 sets later: remember when my 3 man nation owned ur 30man nation? yeh ur ****.....im great!!!

last set with sky yeh we got pawnd. started off very well against them but then didnt make any kills in a couple of days due to inactivity which cost us the war and we lost. but if it wasnt for you we would have had 1st place easily with several other states following up top5 places.

set before was difficult for us. new nation with almost all the players playing together for the 1st time, was going to war but one of antons punks slipped him details and we got hit. Pride FS killed like 3, vT killed another 2 and the the 2 NS states helped another one or 2 to get killed all within 24 hours. leaving us with like 4 active states. (3 really cos we couldnt remove your friend from the nation). very difficult to recover from that.

so yes 2 sets ago you helped us get pawnd. but realistically if was the 2 NS states that finished us off. they get most of the credit for winning, not you mate ;). n last set it WAS ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT **** HEAD!!!!

Divine Intervention
04-30-2009, 15:08
yeah I`m so jealous of you lol oh this is getting good, i guess I`ll keep it going for a while!

it`s part of warring to always ***** esp, when your opponent is someone who won`t quit *****ing back! were would be the fun if we all just sat silent! besides, we`re just stating what we see and what is done. trying to deny your feeding is pointless, as is trying to convince you plat clean!

you surely never did a pinky swear with Mr P about not feeding and suiciding when he gave you the dev post! ;)

well max your free to your opinions. regurgitating them wont make them fact however :)

tl;dr

Vinnie im more than prepared to move on. however if your little sand in vagoo leader keeps making threads about me ill keep brining it up :)

regarding your italics, i do not say anything of the sort. you are over exaggerating to a massive degree as well as making things up and generally insinuating that that is what happened/is happening when its clearly not the case.

regarding our war youre a little bit wrong considering that all 5 Pride states and 2 NS states hit at the same time. poor Andy and Nathan stayed up till like 4am i think to participate so a great thank you to them for making the effort (and of course the 4 other members of pride as well as vT who all played a vital role in helping wipe you guys out ^_^).

and lastly, Vinnie im disappointed in your inappropriate use of language. i believe you gave me an infraction for inappropriate language use. now ill go ahead and wont report you because youre a mod yourself and i trust you to give yourself an infraction for inappropriate language use. way to lead by example as a mod :)

BeeNo
04-30-2009, 19:37
i was responding to posts you made about our nation in pains recruitment thread recently.

vinnie said it perfectly.

you don't want threads with me calling you out. stop posting smack about our nation.

Divine Intervention
04-30-2009, 20:51
i dont care about your threads "calling me out". their biggest impact is making me waste time putting you back down. ill continue doing whatever i want.

Disorder
04-30-2009, 22:23
1 on 1 tourney, or maybe a boxing ring!!! :box:

Dakouten
04-30-2009, 22:28
Make love not war! lol

Missionary
05-01-2009, 05:47
regarding our war youre a little bit wrong considering that all 5 Pride states and 2 NS states hit at the same time. poor Andy and Nathan stayed up till like 4am i think to participate so a great thank you to them for making the effort (and of course the 4 other members of pride as well as vT who all played a vital role in helping wipe you guys out ^_^).

and lastly, Vinnie im disappointed in your inappropriate use of language. i believe you gave me an infraction for inappropriate language use. now ill go ahead and wont report you because youre a mod yourself and i trust you to give yourself an infraction for inappropriate language use. way to lead by example as a mod :)

1st paragraph is wrong. i survived Prides FS (dunno why though) and the only reason i died tht same night was because the second NS states joined. i believe one was already in there.

and the 2nd part, point out a word that is inappropriate? cos all i see is stars :P

1 on 1 tourney, or maybe a boxing ring!!! :box:

ya get arrested for fighting with 12 year olds in england :( lmao :P

Max Logan
05-01-2009, 07:41
well max your free to your opinions. regurgitating them wont make them fact however :)

I`m sorry, but those ARE facts. You can go through all my posts and find where I posted them with copy/paste from the in game! ;)

Ignorance is blessing!

This how far a Dev Team member can fall in his greatness! Feeding, suiciding and the bragging about it! :rolleyes:

Divine Intervention
05-01-2009, 07:54
they are facts in your head max, you're a bit delusional. i dont feed and i regret the suicide.

Max Logan
05-01-2009, 08:08
I`m just saying

Divine Intervention
05-01-2009, 08:10
well i do believe i just took apart your whole accusation on MSN.

Abyss
05-01-2009, 08:56
1on1, i bet on anton. : )

Max Logan
05-02-2009, 14:46
well i do believe i just took apart your whole accusation on MSN.

i didn`t even start it. the secret weapon is still well stashed! :thumbup:

Missionary
05-03-2009, 13:59
1on1, i bet on anton. : )

cos your a peon?

Divine Intervention
05-03-2009, 14:57
cos your a peon?

because if he wanted to lose money hed bet on you guys.

Missionary
05-03-2009, 15:19
because if he wanted to lose money hed bet on you guys.

was on about a one on one not "us guys". and the only reason you would win is because your a sad little lonely boy who has nothing better to do than play pretend on the internet. the rest of us are only on the net for an hour or so a day. whilst we LIVE OUR LIVES, you click buttons on a mouse. but go ahead, stay on your high horse. but when life comes to more than a txt based game, you will be found wanting pal.

Divine Intervention
05-03-2009, 16:34
nah my life is exams atm. which involves studying. which involves staying at home (or going to the library nearly every day which i did and still do on a regular basis...) and reading/studying. clearly my forgetfulness in adding a ":P" smiley hit a nerve...seems like you care a lot ;) btw are you implying that i single handedly defeat you? surely not? theres only so much one person can do ;) are you saying that the sole reason why you guys lose is because you cant kill me? because going by your post thats exactly what your saying? if that is the point your making then be happy, by your logic youll finally win because im taking a break to focus even more on my studying atm :)

oh and yeah..im wanting sooo much. wish i could live your life vinnie :(

dont forget to shut the door on your way out, and take your friend with you:

http://feministing.com/imageStorage/tampon1.jpg

Max Logan
05-03-2009, 17:02
now, now boys, don`t be shy, let it out! I`m not puking yet ::puked::

Divine Intervention
05-03-2009, 17:09
let it out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5fZ-dnmExE&feature=related)

Missionary
05-04-2009, 06:27
nah my life is exams atm. which involves studying. which involves staying at home (or going to the library nearly every day which i did and still do on a regular basis...) and reading/studying. clearly my forgetfulness in adding a ":P" smiley hit a nerve...seems like you care a lot ;) btw are you implying that i single handedly defeat you? surely not? theres only so much one person can do ;) are you saying that the sole reason why you guys lose is because you cant kill me? because going by your post thats exactly what your saying? if that is the point your making then be happy, by your logic youll finally win because im taking a break to focus even more on my studying atm :)

oh and yeah..im wanting sooo much. wish i could live your life vinnie :(

dont forget to shut the door on your way out, and take your friend with you:

http://feministing.com/imageStorage/tampon1.jpg

was refering to the one on one STILL!!!! can you not read a post and refer it to the previous one? or do you just read one and then completely forget it when you read the next one?

and i guess you dont know the "found wanting" phrase. shouldnt be taken so literally.

oh yeah, nice picture. i guess you got me beat on the maturity part of posting......darn.

Divine Intervention
05-04-2009, 10:00
so basically your trying to insult me because of a "in a 1 on 1 anton would beat max" and your going all "ZOMG ITS COS UR ONLINE MOAR"? well what the hell kind of 1 on 1? so basically in a make belief scenario? heh good on you. thank you i know the phrase and regarding maturity? well i think you showed us yours when you decided to keep launching constant offensive barrages at me...your posts always seem to have loads of sensored words...hmmmmm but guess thats maturity on your behalf. posting a funny pic is clearly not because your always right i guess.

Max Logan
05-04-2009, 14:12
go on!!!PT:::

Missionary
05-05-2009, 10:39
so basically your trying to insult me because of a "in a 1 on 1 anton would beat max" and your going all "ZOMG ITS COS UR ONLINE MOAR"? well what the hell kind of 1 on 1? so basically in a make belief scenario? heh good on you. thank you i know the phrase and regarding maturity? well i think you showed us yours when you decided to keep launching constant offensive barrages at me...your posts always seem to have loads of sensored words...hmmmmm but guess thats maturity on your behalf. posting a funny pic is clearly not because your always right i guess.

constant offensive barrages? i replied to your post in this thread after you have been launching constant offensive barrages against the nation im in. dont try to make yourself out to be the victim. we let you into our nation last set, you caused us problems which resulted in us getting killed. what do you have to say about that? because you have no defence there pal.

Max Logan
05-05-2009, 12:29
He regrets it :p

Divine Intervention
05-05-2009, 13:45
constant offensive barrages? i replied to your post in this thread after you have been launching constant offensive barrages against the nation im in. dont try to make yourself out to be the victim. we let you into our nation last set, you caused us problems which resulted in us getting killed. what do you have to say about that? because you have no defence there pal.

difference is what i post is banter. what you post is filtered. actually you deciding to war Sky got you killed :P i was basically begging BeeNo for 3 hours not to war Sky.

Missionary
05-05-2009, 14:48
difference is what i post is banter. what you post is filtered. actually you deciding to war Sky got you killed :P i was basically begging BeeNo for 3 hours not to war Sky.

2 words filtered, other than that is other words that are filtered that shouldnt be imo. i mean whats so bad about cr*p??

and our decision to war sky was a consequence of dollys action. dolly took that action because of what you did. so its your fault.

plus its not banter, its constant abuse towards xELDx. n the strangest thing is i dont know why you do it, we didnt screw you over.

p.s....
Our Final Fantasy's Members

tidus tidus(#) Leader
yuna yuna(#) -

cute, shame yuna dies though :P hehe

-Chris-
05-05-2009, 21:20
I endorse and/or support this person, product, or object of significance:dblthumbup:

BeeNo
05-06-2009, 04:54
then vT attacked on their own accord (5 members). they didnt participate in FS nor did they figure in any of our plans. Vice didnt even know i was leading Pride. FS was 7 members attacking your 12 members.

so thats 12 members. now xELDx had 11-12 people. where are the double members? or were 6 of your members inactive lol?

so your gunna get all technical on me will ya, "no beeno vT struck a full 3 hours after we did. so their FS on your nation doesn't count." lol

we had 11-12 states, and we had 2-3 inactives. but don't forget to count your spy in that total, leaving us with 7-8 members.

i believe almost half would be 7-8 vs 12 as i said.

got bored so i'd thought i'd post the actual numbers so that you can understand.

::LD::GrimReapr
05-06-2009, 05:11
Beeno I dont know why you keep arguing with the most Holy NW player.He knows and see's all hence the name Divine Intervention we can just call him GOD for short.No matter what you say he is always right thats why I stopped posting about anything to do with numbers cause we all have our own version its just he is always right.:thumbdown:

BeeNo
05-06-2009, 06:05
my mistake, your right.

please forgive my rudeness almighty one.

Divine Intervention
05-06-2009, 07:03
im sorry BeeNo i forgot everyone was active for us and all the targets we killed in our FS were your active guys, leaving only inactive guys :( guess that teaches you a lesson not to recruit people who aren't 'active' :)

@ LD, funny, cos thats exactly the reason why im trying to stop posting, because its more or less a futule waste of time with you guys.
p.s. thanks for the God thing :) oh if youre interested my D.I is my name from when i used to play CS:S...where i at first had kRuL rE@lIty (i was like ~10 when i thought of that though :blush:) but maybe its a more fitting name for me here considering my actions here :P

Max Logan
05-06-2009, 12:37
Beeno I dont know why you keep arguing with the most Holy NW player.He knows and see's all hence the name Divine Intervention we can just call him GOD for short.No matter what you say he is always right thats why I stopped posting about anything to do with numbers cause we all have our own version its just he is always right.:thumbdown:

I can rep you again! :o

:p

Max Logan
05-06-2009, 12:38
im sorry BeeNo i forgot everyone was active for us and all the targets we killed in our FS were your active guys, leaving only inactive guys :( guess that teaches you a lesson not to recruit people who aren't 'active' :)

@ LD, funny, cos thats exactly the reason why im trying to stop posting, because its more or less a futule waste of time with you guys.
p.s. thanks for the God thing :) oh if youre interested my D.I is my name from when i used to play CS:S...where i at first had kRuL rE@lIty (i was like ~10 when i thought of that though :blush:) but maybe its a more fitting name for me here considering my actions here :P

you`re making progress:

Literally! lol

BeeNo
05-06-2009, 13:27
max is losing a spam war! :o

:confused:

:P

Max Logan
05-06-2009, 15:06
Max still has 13k reserved :P

Missionary
05-07-2009, 04:37
oh if youre interested my D.I is my name from when i used to play CS:S...where i at first had kRuL rE@lIty (i was like ~10 when i thought of that though :blush:) but maybe its a more fitting name for me here considering my actions here :P

knowone is :glare:.....................lol

max is losing a spam war! :o

:confused:

:P

even i'm beating max :P

Divine Intervention
05-07-2009, 05:44
some people here sure seem too obsessed with me not to be interested :)

Mr President
05-07-2009, 15:56
is this little tift still really going on? Are you guys not tired of bickering back and forth?

Max Logan
05-07-2009, 17:19
don`t ruin it already! :o

It was so fun! :(

Mr President
05-07-2009, 18:05
I didn't stop it.. simply asked a question Ghost:::

BeeNo
05-07-2009, 19:02
mr. p stop spamming our thread! :cursing:

:think::

:thinking:

:vangry:

Xavior
05-07-2009, 19:12
Quick! Get a mod to discipline him!

Missionary
05-08-2009, 03:56
i cant :( it doesnt let me lol

@ mr.p its not really bickering any more. got bored of anton :P

Divine Intervention
05-08-2009, 05:02
i never found you interesting or really worthy of my attention in the first place. i was just bored.

BeeNo
05-08-2009, 10:36
your mother certainly wasn't bored last night!

zing!!!

Max Logan
05-08-2009, 13:03
lame!!!

BeeNo - Out! :RM:

Max Logan
05-08-2009, 13:04
I didn't stop it.. simply asked a question Ghost:::

Besides, as you said, the game needs it Ghost:::

BeeNo
05-08-2009, 16:39
pfft your lameness far exceeds mine max! :p

Missionary
05-09-2009, 04:45
LOL, beeno that was hugely pathetic. bet youve had that one on the top of your head for weeks waiting for a chance to use it :P

@ anton - im not a 12 year old vicki pollard so i doubt i would catch your attention neways hehe :huh:

BeeNo
05-09-2009, 05:54
a week??? it took me 2 weeks to write that one!! and another 3 weeks to make a version of it max could understand!?!

Divine Intervention
05-09-2009, 06:10
LOL, beeno that was hugely pathetic. bet youve had that one on the top of your head for weeks waiting for a chance to use it :P

@ anton - im not a 12 year old vicki pollard so i doubt i would catch your attention neways hehe :huh:

actually unlike you i dont watch such lame shows so i actually had to google to see who vicki pollard is :bored:

Missionary
05-09-2009, 06:46
im not a fan of little Britain actually. but unfortunately several of my mates are so i dont hear the end of it.

plus it was lenny henry (the legend himself lol) who came up with that type of character. little Britain just stole the character.

Max Logan
05-09-2009, 09:56
actually unlike you i dont watch such lame shows so i actually had to google to see who vicki pollard is :bored:

the 12 year old caught your attention, ey?

Missionary
05-10-2009, 03:59
the 12 year old caught your attention, ey?

hes a huge fan now. and what makes it better is its a man pretending to be a 12 year old girl :P

Max Logan
05-10-2009, 11:44
wtf you people watching???

disturbia
05-10-2009, 20:01
2 words filtered, other than that is other words that are filtered that shouldnt be imo. i mean whats so bad about cr*p??

and our decision to war sky was a consequence of dollys action. dolly took that action because of what you did. so its your fault.

plus its not banter, its constant abuse towards xELDx. n the strangest thing is i dont know why you do it, we didnt screw you over.

p.s....
Our Final Fantasy's Members

tidus tidus(#) Leader
yuna yuna(#) -

cute, shame yuna dies though :P hehe

yuna didnt die in final fantasy:crying:

Missionary
05-11-2009, 09:20
you sure? i think ive got them mixed up actually. which FF is that? im thinking 8 for some reason :S

disturbia
05-11-2009, 10:15
you sure? i think ive got them mixed up actually. which FF is that? im thinking 8 for some reason :S

FF X.. but tidus is disappearing to his "world" in the end of it:D

but in the end of X-2 he is coming back..but X-2 was chicks verion lol yuna was more dancing and singing than fighting with enemies :P

Satan666
05-11-2009, 11:13
i think you are thinking of Aeris from final fantasy 7.

Crimson Shadow
05-11-2009, 18:14
i think you are thinking of Aeris from final fantasy 7.

I've played all the FF except 4 and Aeris is the only main female character that I can remember dying.

Missionary
05-12-2009, 05:30
yeh thats the one im thinking of satan. the only one ive actually managed to complete lol. best one imo. they get worse as they go on :P

Satan666
05-12-2009, 09:16
yeah i tired to beat FFX but all the disk mess up. i've gone through 2 disks so far. (but i blame my brother for it messing up)

Divine Intervention
05-12-2009, 16:10
wtf you people watching???

Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother :cool:
+family guy, south park and american dad.
scrubs is over :crying:

Max Logan
05-12-2009, 16:15
HIMYM is Awesome! :cool:

Divine Intervention
05-12-2009, 16:27
True story. although i dont think its as awesome as it was at first :( now that i look at it there are huge consistency errors for example when did Barney learn to drive? and the whole 200 woman story line just seems badly thought out (makes it seem as though it is his motivation to be awesome rather than his break up with shannon etc and a blatent obvious set up to get with Robin whos turning more and more into a Barney type character which is some what lame imo). p.s. im assuming youve watched the latest episodes :p

Missionary
05-13-2009, 03:36
huh?? :huh:

Max Logan
05-13-2009, 12:04
True story. although i dont think its as awesome as it was at first :( now that i look at it there are huge consistency errors for example when did Barney learn to drive? and the whole 200 woman story line just seems badly thought out (makes it seem as though it is his motivation to be awesome rather than his break up with shannon etc and a blatent obvious set up to get with Robin whos turning more and more into a Barney type character which is some what lame imo). p.s. im assuming youve watched the latest episodes :p

up to 22nd of 4th season ;)

Xavior
05-14-2009, 00:40
Why the unnecessary jabs at me in your sig Max? ;)

BeeNo
05-14-2009, 01:54
speaking of sig's!

i'm going to lose my pool this year cause i picked those **** canucks :P

if linden still played their they wouldn't of lost !!!! he was great

Xavior
05-14-2009, 18:46
Blame it on Patrick Kane, that little ******bag...

1994 was a great playoff run by the Canucks. The saves made by Kirk Mclean were just one after another, simply outstanding! Now if Lafayette actually scored instead of hitting the post...

Missionary
05-15-2009, 05:28
Blame it on Tnova, that little ******bag...

1994 was a great playoff run by the Canucks. The saves made by Kirk Mclean were just one after another, simply outstanding! Now if Lafayette actually scored instead of hitting the post...

thats how your above post should be xaviour.

p.s. when are you going to get Mr.P to change your forum name so its spelt properly?

Xavior
05-15-2009, 19:42
thats how your above post should be xaviour.

p.s. when are you going to get Mr.P to change your forum name so its spelt properly?

I would never call Tnova a little ******bag!

And the only one here who can't spell is you :p

Missionary
05-16-2009, 04:47
well its either xaviour or xavier. although this stupid american spell check on firefox doesnt recognize either of them :P

Max Logan
05-16-2009, 05:29
well its either xaviour or xavier. although this stupid american spell check on firefox doesnt recognize either of them :P

you mean the red underline that shows all over your post when I quote it??? :huh:

Missionary
05-16-2009, 14:57
you mean the red underline that shows all over your post when I quote it??? :huh:

its perfectly fine in english :P

Max Logan
05-17-2009, 06:18
its perfectly fine in english :P

Yeah, just the FF keeps underlining all your posts lol