PDA

View Full Version : Legion of Riot June F.A. Statement

kenshin44
05-15-2009, 02:27
This is just going to be brief posting.

As stated in Nation Recruitment we will be offering up naps.

I have been told by a couple that they would not be interested in Naps.

By all means if your not interested it is cool, no need to come and tell me that lol.

If interested in a nap I will be available on MSN MAY 22nd Onwards...

If anyone wants a nap and wants to just be sure of it they can pm me in forum account and i will get back to you, just may take some time, and then we can make it formal/informal from there.

Thank You.

Oh BTW there is a thing that Maggio said ummm, of wanting to like have a team set up to blow us up into small pieces.... But yeah if you want we are offering a nap as an alternative. Which let it be noted wasn't done when we went on our warring spree.

But I'm sur guys will say oh they not reliable and blah blah blah. But we aren't going to scout around for naps. If anyone wants one they can have one. We not asking for peace.... We are asking those that want some come and ask us. :thumbup:

BTW I have noticed the forums have been dull lately... So yeah go at it
:tongue::

BUT :spam::

Thank you very much.

::LD::GrimReapr
05-15-2009, 02:33
What the heck Ill ask first for a NAP what say you Ali can GRIM get a NAP?

kitoy
05-15-2009, 02:41
Oh BTW there is a thing that Maggio said ummm, of wanting to like have a team set up to blow us up into small pieces....

actually, i'm one of them.. :mellow:

DBozMen
05-15-2009, 03:44
Ali what whould be the point of having a NAP with you guys.... since your known for breaking them..............

Missionary
05-15-2009, 05:24
true true :P

i think you should get a nap with them boz and then break it just to get them back lol

kenshin44
05-19-2009, 03:18
Ali what whould be the point of having a NAP with you guys.... since your known for breaking them..............

maybe if you didn't make an open statement, and actually found an exact situation where I signed a Formal nap and I broke it?

Emphasis on I

Then again I didn't ask you if you want a NAP. I stated this statement for nations who want to EVADE war.

No disrespect to u dboz. all i am saying is that.... If it is so illogical of a move for a nation. Then a nation should not nap. Then again if a nation wants to Nap they have the option. I mean it doesn't' take a brain genius to understand that.

Also I think i forgot to say that LoR isn't seeking Netting nor Expects to net. SO..... YEAH lol these NAPS aren't to prevent us from entering war it is to prevent nations that dont' want to enter from being dragged in.....

MarineRecon
05-19-2009, 20:34
can KR3W have a NAP pal??? =)

Missionary
05-20-2009, 13:55
Ali say no :P

kenshin44
05-21-2009, 04:03
can KR3W have a NAP pal??? =)

:thumbup:

Legion of Riot will not be declaring war with KR3W nor will KR3W declare war on LoR.

Crimson Shadow
05-21-2009, 06:31
NS has never had a NAP or any alliance,
but we have no plans of warring LoR or any nation next set.

MAGGIO
05-21-2009, 22:14
im not part of any team against LOR...just giving advise to those who think they might be.

Raul
05-22-2009, 17:42
Ali is lieying, he wants everyone dead, dont listen!

Missionary
05-22-2009, 19:13
im not part of any team against LOR...just giving advise to those who think they might be.

dont lie mag, your head of the anti-LoR peacefull demonstrations commitee (aLpdc) lol

NS has never had a NAP or any alliance,
but we have no plans of warring LoR or any nation next set.

intent to attack you guys Ali :P lmao. jokes :(

Divine Intervention
05-23-2009, 05:10
mmm if everyone asked for a NAP i wonder what would LoR do,
a) break NAPs
b) attack one man stocker nations, n00b nations or other various tiny nations

lets make vbookie poll :o

Max Logan
05-23-2009, 07:54
a) break NAPs

make one for WLF too! expect the same outcome

Divine Intervention
05-23-2009, 08:19
but i dont see WLF making a thread regarding NAPs so your comment is irrelevant.

Max Logan
05-23-2009, 12:37
then why replay?

and I was more about 2nd

kenshin44
05-23-2009, 13:20
a) break NAPs

First of Anton your point is irrelevant in the sense that I know for a fact that not every nation wants a NAP I also know for matter of fact that their several that want to war with us. So all your statements are quite illogical.

I'm highly disappointed Anton you seem to have more sense.

Also, we aren't in the First Grade where we ask What If questions. So how about you come up with concrete information instead of what if statements as they have no support.

Divine Intervention
05-23-2009, 13:30
then why replay?

and I was more about 2nd

well not WLfs fault everyone else is pretty much n00b in comparison :P jks.
@ Ali - since when are what if questions 1st grade :glare: anyway, be less serious :thumbup:

kenshin44
05-23-2009, 18:31
well not WLfs fault everyone else is pretty much n00b in comparison :P jks.
@ Ali - since when are what if questions 1st grade :glare: anyway, be less serious :thumbup:

you right should be less serious :tongue::

Satan666
05-24-2009, 02:22
::sigh:: How many sets does it take for everyone to stop being a **** to LoR... the world may never know.

Max Logan
05-24-2009, 02:46
the reason LoR can`t change - cuz someone always want to fluff them

MAGGIO
05-24-2009, 09:11
::sigh:: How many sets does it take for everyone to stop being a **** to LoR... the world may never know.

8 - turn that symbol 90 degrees clockwise and you will get your answer

kenshin44
05-24-2009, 15:10
Another F.A. Statement

Leaders of LoR will include but not limited to: Kanman, Kenshin44, Satan666, Raul.

With several mergers for the set of June the amount of power in LoR shall be distributed, amongst other merging nations, thus this current Leadership may have add ons to it.

F.A. shall mostly be done by me, but will not be limited to me, other leaders are able to setup the notion of treaties and NAP upon will, which will be followed by the whole nation. NAP must be formalized to me atleast so that if someone sets a nap with another leader I must know of it.

The nation Legion of Riot will be warring for the Set of June.

The nation will also be supporting DUAL STRATS of Indy, Casher.

pron
05-25-2009, 11:39
lol:think::

Will
05-26-2009, 10:02
LOR has my backing. I might think about coming out of retirement to join.

kenshin44
05-26-2009, 14:31
LOR has my backing. I might think about coming out of retirement to join.

Thanks will, sure would be great if you join :)

Mhaphew
05-26-2009, 16:55
I am definately looking forward to the return of LoR.

kenshin44
05-27-2009, 14:58
May set coming to an end and we got great skill setup for next set!!!! so keep it coming in, btw our F.A. to the open naps Closes tomoz.

kenshin44
05-28-2009, 23:30
Final NAPS being offered ends in 30 mins......

kenshin44
05-29-2009, 02:43
Final NAPS being offered ends in 30 mins......

We will no longer be offering NAPS... Grace Period has ended

::LD::GrimReapr
05-29-2009, 08:26
Did my offer of a nap get in in time because if I cant have a nap with LOR I wont play next set GRIM will not be around.