PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision

KLL
05-16-2009, 16:15
Talk about it! NOW!

Divine Intervention
05-16-2009, 18:17
wow Russia's entry sucked. the guy who won was Russian btw.

KLL
05-16-2009, 18:22
norway wasn't THAT good. and the norwegian was born in minsk. belarus.

and the UK.. wtf? that song put me to sleep.

disturbia
05-16-2009, 22:57
norway wasn't THAT good. and the norwegian was born in minsk. belarus.

and the UK.. wtf? that song put me to sleep.

ooh it was that good..the guy was sooooooooooo cute, and the smile was sooooooooooooo cute and it was overall sooooooooooo cute :D

u are just guys, u dont have to understand

wow Russia's entry sucked. the guy who won was Russian btw.
but this water show was awsome, one of the girls in americans next top model 10 hurt her neck while doing same kind of pictures..

but again.. u are JUST guys, u dont have to understant this either :P

Divine Intervention
05-17-2009, 01:13
nah i didnt say anything about water show :p and you dont have to be a girl to understand that the Russian singer sucked. honestly, how much does Russia have to suck to not get 12 pts from Belarus and Ukraine. like honestly, before people would vote cos Russia had good song and they liked Russia cos were super awesome country, now im just confused as to who really voted for us. embaressing to host such good Eurovision and do so crap ourselves. oh and Bilans "not gonna give it back" "joke" sucked. made me cringe.

KLL
05-17-2009, 05:44
ooh it was that good..the guy was sooooooooooo cute, and the smile was sooooooooooooo cute and it was overall sooooooooooo cute :D

but this water show was awsome, one of the girls in americans next top model 10 hurt her neck while doing same kind of pictures..

but again.. u are JUST guys, u dont have to understant this either :P

estonia was best. i'm sure you will appreciate that :P
norway was top3 or 5. not more

Max Logan
05-17-2009, 06:17
I was rooting for Greece for no **** reason! :tongue::

Oh and, the Norway was the only one with a song that didn`t sound like every other song in the contest. Hence they won

nosejam
05-17-2009, 08:00
Anyone notice the highscore Germany got from UK (7 points), that was blatently just british males everywhere voting for a semi-naked Dita Von Teese

KLL
05-17-2009, 08:57
I was rooting for Greece for no **** reason! :tongue:: greece was absolute gayness

Oh and, the Norway was the only one with a song that didn`t sound like every other song in the contest. Hence they won

i guess you didn't watch it?

Anyone notice the highscore Germany got from UK (7 points), that was blatently just british males everywhere voting for a semi-naked Dita Von Teese

sadly the jury vote wasn't affected by it, as she only showed during the live final and 1 rehersal.
i thought it was funny how there was some of the most mad cheerign going on whiel germany was on, yet they sucked so bad in the actual vote.

Max Logan
05-17-2009, 11:14
greece was absolute gayness

i guess you didn't watch it?

Greece was The ****! I laughed dead and went to another channel! Oh I watched it. All the disco variants I could imagine :thumbdown:

KLL
05-17-2009, 13:24
Greece was The ****! I laughed dead and went to another channel! Oh I watched it. All the disco variants I could imagine :thumbdown:

one can tell that your country never went through the disco era

you're jsut pissy because latvia faield the semi finals

Max Logan
05-17-2009, 16:43
I didn`t even watch the semi finals, so I couldn`t care less about Latvia :sleep:

I was kinda forced to watch the finals so that`s just my opinion! :thumbdown:

Xavior
05-17-2009, 16:55
How did Spain finish?

Bram Gotink
05-17-2009, 17:19

--coughs-- ermh?

@ Xav: last time I checked (at vote 20/42), spain got a total of 0.00 points.

KLL
05-17-2009, 19:04
I didn`t even watch the semi finals, so I couldn`t care less about Latvia :sleep:

I was kinda forced to watch the finals so that`s just my opinion! :thumbdown:and your oppinion is not a good one.

How did Spain finish?

bottom 5.

Max Logan
05-18-2009, 12:27
and your oppinion is not a good one.

bottom 5.

same about you! :mellow:
But that`s just another one of my opinions!

Spain got whole 8 from Portugal!!

KLL
05-23-2009, 10:55
same about you! :mellow:
But that`s just another one of my opinions!

Spain got whole 8 from Portugal!!

yea, you're oppinions are of no value :)

Max Logan
05-23-2009, 12:36
yea, you're oppinions are of no value :)

same goes for you then. it`s all related