PDA

View Full Version : $100.00 CASH!

Mr President
05-24-2009, 01:35
The title does not lie.... I have decided to start a Referral bonus like no other. Instead of Premiums and Credits, Nation-Wars will pay you CASH! In fact, $100.00 in CASH! So now not only will you be building your nations stronger and getting more members in the game to help the land grabs, you will also be putting a little cash in your pocket for a little work. Big pay for a little job!

Here is how the deal works:

There are 2 parts to this deal....

1st- a member must recruit at least 20 members to the game. And have the new member list them as a referral.

2nd, once the 1st goal is reached, then at least 10 of them need to remain active for 2 sets.

basically you need to get 20 members before you can qualify, then have 10 stay active for 2 sets. The first member who does this will win. In the case of a tie, the money will be split. In order for a tie, both members would have to have 20 members at the same time. if one member gets 20 on monday, and then the other on tuesday then the monday guy would win cause he got his 20 first. that is assuming 10 of each stayed active.

disclaimers:

- a member must have a paypal account as that is how the money will be transferred. A personal check will NOT be written.

- Any user caught making multies will be disqualified.

- If any of the referrals of the user is a past user who deleted his/her account and then signed back up, they will not be counted. I'm not talking about someone who deleted months ago, i'm talking about those who will delete now and then sign back up to help a buddy win. Those are the ones that will not be counted.

- The new member MUST put in your name as the referral WHEN THEY FIRST SIGN UP. I will NOT go back and add it in. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

This deal will start June 1st 2009. Any member who joins prior to June 1st as a referral, will not be counted as part of this program.

If successful, this program will be ran at various times throughout the year.

members will be able to keep track of how many referrals are made and who is in the lead by viewing the new stats part of the forums at the bottom.

Good luck to everyone.. Let's put on a big push to get some new blood flowing through the game.

Divine Intervention
05-24-2009, 04:33
what qualifies as active? and wow :o

Bram Gotink
05-24-2009, 10:24
Can we change the $100.00 in cash to 20 yrs of prem and you can keep the rest?

Mr President
05-24-2009, 11:47
what qualifies as active? and wow :o

Logging on and play playing and being a part of the game.

Can we change the $100.00 in cash to 20 yrs of prem and you can keep the rest?

If a member wanted to exchange the 100.00 for a lifetime premium account i would allow that.

MAGGIO
05-24-2009, 12:37
I propose an ammendment. Instead of two or three people gunning for 20 we should maybe NEXT TIME have a situation were we get more involved in recruiting. PPR (pay per recruit). Mabey $.50 per recruite with more laxed rules. As long as there is not obvious abuse/cheating the system each person who recruits will be paid $0.50 per recruit after the first five or soemthing like that. I just think more peple would be involved and for somereason i see only a few going after $100.00 but we will see how it plays out you know.

Bram Gotink
05-24-2009, 14:58

Does that include forums, or just the game??

Crimson Shadow
05-24-2009, 21:41

I'm sorry, but that is a little vague. I'm not going to, but I could get 20 people to log in every 5 days, expand all their turns and never spend more than 5 minutes playing the game.

MAGGIO
05-24-2009, 22:45
I'm sorry, but that is a little vague. I'm not going to, but I could get 20 people to log in every 5 days, expand all their turns and never spend more than 5 minutes playing the game.

do it then...one or two of them may actually like it and stay, or at least we will have more to throw stones at then

Crimson Shadow
05-24-2009, 22:51
do it then...one or two of them may actually like it and stay, or at least we will have more to throw stones at then

I was speaking hypothetically...I doubt if I mentioned text based game they wouldn't even bother. I'll try inviting some friends again and see what works out.

Bram Gotink
05-25-2009, 08:59
I was speaking hypothetically...I doubt if I mentioned text based game they wouldn't even bother. I'll try inviting some friends again and see what works out.

Give up...
The only place you are going to find people willing to play text-based games is at other text-based games. The average Joe doesn't want to play text-based, he wants cool flashy graphics, so he can say "look what nice graphics... That's a game I play and you don't. " followed by laughter, Nelson-style (Nelson as in the bully from the Simpsons).

MAGGIO
05-25-2009, 10:45
well i remember at first it was just a way to waste a few more min on the internet each day...then it turns into something excititng... I think we would be surprised who likes it and who does not. But they will never know if we dont ask them to play a bit.

Bram Gotink
05-25-2009, 10:54
Thus spoke Maggio...
You are right tho...

I got to know this game b/c of a stupid mistake :(
I read somewhere that a lot of people were addicted to a game called World of Warcraft.
I forgot to add -craft when googling, and thus I got to the WoW-site.
I joined and wow, here I am xD

MAGGIO
05-25-2009, 11:14
hey its cheaper and you dont have to spend your whole life on the pc to play...pretty good deal if I say so.

nosejam
06-02-2009, 11:57
Reset all the referral numbers I see, I was in the top 5 as well, sigh. I don't even really play other games anymore to invite ppl from them.

MAGGIO
06-02-2009, 12:26
Can someone remind me exactly how do I refer a friend and get credit for it.

nosejam
06-02-2009, 12:32
When they make a new account, they can put the name of the person who referred them, so in your case tell them to put down "nosejam" :)

Mr President
06-02-2009, 17:15
lol..

yes they MUST put the username of the one who referred them to here. If they forget or they don't put it in, it will NOT count.. NO EXCEPTIONS!

So please make sure you STRESS to the new member to put your name down.

Minimus
06-02-2009, 17:29
See, this is the way you get people's attention on the forums. Although, I really thought it was going to be a reward for the person who found N-Ball a girlfriend who wasn't psycho or a lesbian.

nosejam
06-07-2009, 18:16
Is there no leverage? If I recruited 2 people got them active for 2 sets then they leave and I then bring in 18 people who are active for 2 sets I don't qualify?

Bram Gotink
06-08-2009, 04:43
Is there no leverage? If I recruited 2 people got them active for 2 sets then they leave and I then bring in 18 people who are active for 2 sets I don't qualify?

Yes, but you did that before this started ^^

No offence, but if I ride my bike and listen to my mp3 at the same time, it's legal.
If (IF) my government decides that, starting from tomorrow, listening to mp3-players while riding a bike is illegal, they can't punish me for what I did today, b/c the rule wasn't in effect yet.

nosejam
06-08-2009, 05:18
Yes, but you did that before this started ^^

No offence, but if I ride my bike and listen to my mp3 at the same time, it's legal.
If (IF) my government decides that, starting from tomorrow, listening to mp3-players while riding a bike is illegal, they can't punish me for what I did today, b/c the rule wasn't in effect yet.

No not counting anyone I already have brought in.

Take my example as if it were starting next set. I'll still have brought in 20 new members, just not all at the same time like Mr P implies.

Mr President
06-08-2009, 16:35

You have 3 sets to get 20 members and have 10 of them stay active.

Basically you have one month to recruit 20 members and then 2 months to keep them active. if during the first month you get 5 ppl and they stay active for 2 sets then yes they will be counted.

Mr President
06-08-2009, 16:38
but remember, MUST have 20 new members recruited before you even qualify.. So nothing really starts until you have reached 20..

If you only get 19 new recruits and 18 of them stay active for 2 sets, you win nothing.. You must reach the 20 and then keep half of them active..

And of course you must meet the other criteria of the contest..