kid_slasherx
05-27-2009, 21:53
Well Burn you all

dango
05-27-2009, 21:55
That is your Fate!

mikesosa
05-27-2009, 22:03
And soon we'll come and laugh at your grave!

Xavior
05-27-2009, 23:35
I really need to take a poop right now.

Max Logan
05-27-2009, 23:57
Raul you never were and never will be a leader

Shabaz K
05-28-2009, 00:17

i think his done a good job as a leader

or is it cuase you're pissed by the declaration

FeaRLezZoN3
05-28-2009, 00:36
*runs and hides*

Divine Intervention
05-28-2009, 01:26
CCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBO BREAKER.

or am i too late?

anyway, RAGE is merging with LoR next set, so we all know what to do :p

Raul
05-28-2009, 01:41

Hello =) long time no see hahaha

kenshin44
05-28-2009, 01:51
**** HELL

prestochango
05-28-2009, 01:52
I'm pretty sure this game started dying back when nations warred without a reason, carried it out through the whole set and kept it going for multiple sets.

All three in which RAGE has done, you know wars would be bad *** if there were terms like "we will war you if you don't let us triple tap your top ten states"

that would be cool.

But this is pretty lame, we were largely inactive (umbar hasn't been on in weeks) and we get warred because we won after getting declared on first last set? and don't say it was because of help, we had it handled

Raul
05-28-2009, 01:54
I'm pretty sure this game started dying back when nations warred without a reason, carried it out through the whole set and kept it going for multiple sets.

All three in which RAGE has done, you know wars would be bad *** if there were terms like "we will war you if you don't let us triple tap your top ten states"

that would be cool.

But this is pretty lame, we were largely inactive (umbar hasn't been on in weeks) and we get warred because we won after getting declared on first last set? and don't say it was because of help, we had it handled

No, we warred you because we can...

DBozMen
05-28-2009, 01:54
lol warring UB on the last day, because the set before they kicked you ***....

So sad.

Raul
05-28-2009, 02:05
lol warring UB on the last day, because the set before they kicked you ***....

So sad.

Well man, thank Andy is your leader and ur inside NS, or you will be dead by now ;)

pd: someone had to die

Raul
05-28-2009, 02:13
CCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBO BREAKER.

or am i too late?

anyway, RAGE is merging with LoR next set, so we all know what to do :p

we are merging Slob wtf?

First, the definition of what a suicide really is. And basically it's simple. Someone who destroys someone else for no reason or logical/stratigical gain.

We can make it sound more fancier, but really, that is all it is. So now that we have defined it, it will now be against the rules to suicide.

Can all of Rage be pink??? we had no reason and it was not stratigical gain,

Missionary
05-28-2009, 06:04
just ban all them pathetic morons.

jeff_capes
05-28-2009, 12:58
So that is why it says you can't make a new state there is less than 12 hours left wait till next set. I thought it was the new end of set message but maybe rage killed me. Can anyone confirm this?
State was jeff_capes and when I left it I had 102mil net and top in our nation about 8th overall. (when I left it) was hoping to hold out for top ten which is very rare. (don't think i've had one)

If this is the case Raul I know what I will be doing next set! And I was going to join a quiet nation next set.

Max Logan
05-28-2009, 13:18
As always Raul pulls a cheap shot!

It`s either warring USA when they are warred by LoR which is twice their size or attacking an inactive nation on the LAST DAY

As someone said before, Raul has done a great job as a leader

DBozMen
05-28-2009, 13:39
So that is why it says you can't make a new state there is less than 12 hours left wait till next set. I thought it was the new end of set message but maybe rage killed me. Can anyone confirm this?
State was jeff_capes and when I left it I had 102mil net and top in our nation about 8th overall. (when I left it) was hoping to hold out for top ten which is very rare. (don't think i've had one)

If this is the case Raul I know what I will be doing next set! And I was going to join a quiet nation next set.

yeah, you were killed. Like Gildor, freenation and another guy (forgot name)

MAGGIO
05-28-2009, 13:39
last day wars suck!

DBozMen
05-28-2009, 13:40
last day wars suck!

Correction last hours.

Divine Intervention
05-28-2009, 14:14
yeah, you were killed. Like Gildor, freenation and another guy (forgot name)

Free Nation, Jeff Capes, Mellancoly (Ang101) and Gildor.

Cemetary
05-28-2009, 15:15
Yea those bastards!!

i voted to kill grim

if that makes a difference

jeff_capes
05-28-2009, 15:17
You MotherF***ers,
I only had 3mil jets as didn't think I needed to worry.
Does this warrant a suicide next set??!! lol

Max Logan
05-28-2009, 16:54
Yea those bastards!!

i voted to kill grim

if that makes a difference

lmao, and I thought Raul was weak. Cem beat him hands down.
So you wanted to war a 2 and a half man nation instead? lol

Cemetary
05-28-2009, 19:04
lmao, and I thought Raul was weak. Cem beat him hands down.
So you wanted to war a 2 and a half man nation instead? lol

no, i wanted to kill u and LD

i dont know whos still active in game as i logged in once every 4-5 days to expand in massive amounts and build jets

i told raul if he wasnt ready to hit someone that id just hit you from PaIn

i dont consider killing 2 low life pieces of **** a war. just like i dont consider hitting UB a war. it was an act of sheer boredom, in my book at least

::LD::GrimReapr
05-28-2009, 20:53
no, i wanted to kill u and LD

i dont consider killing 2 low life pieces of **** a war. just like i dont consider hitting UB a war. it was an act of sheer boredom, in my book at least

Wow thats the pot calling the kettle black.
I love you too Cem.
Sorry Anton I forgot to worship you at the Alter today Ill pray double tommorrow.
BTW Cem I wouldnt have cared if you did kill me I wasnt 1 of the 2 and a half members that were active in GRIM i lost more turns this set than all my other sets combined and wouldnt have cared if I died I just didnt want to leave Max hanging out in the cold.

GRIM Will not be returning next set maybe the set after I dont know yet.

Divine Intervention
05-29-2009, 15:32
Wow thats the pot calling the kettle black.
I love you too Cem.
Sorry Anton I forgot to worship you at the Alter today Ill pray double tommorrow.
BTW Cem I wouldnt have cared if you did kill me I wasnt 1 of the 2 and a half members that were active in GRIM i lost more turns this set than all my other sets combined and wouldnt have cared if I died I just didnt want to leave Max hanging out in the cold.

GRIM Will not be returning next set maybe the set after I dont know yet.

what do i have to do with anything? you have such a hard-on for me. i never said anything along the lines that im god yet you always want to worship me lol.

Max Logan
05-29-2009, 16:41
2 more people gone! but that makes everyone more happier as it`s me and Lord Grim!

Raul
05-30-2009, 06:11
last day wars suck!
It was quite fun for us =)

As always Raul pulls a cheap shot!

It`s either warring USA when they are warred by LoR which is twice their size or attacking an inactive nation on the LAST DAY

As someone said before, Raul has done a great job as a leader

Well you always come to forums and tell how cheap iam, talk talk talk

If you dont like it, DO something about it, come and kill me, Ill be waiting
If not, stop whinning, cause crying about things and doing nothing, thats muc more cheap and pathetic :P

Correction last hours.

yeah next time ill just do it last minutes =D

Max Logan
05-30-2009, 12:17
cause crying about things and doing nothing, thats muc more cheap and pathetic :P

ahhh, how cool you are! there was really much UB could do it the last 2 hours of the game! you`re sooooo intelligent how didn`t UB think of tit themselves, they could store turns and CS! how dumb they really are! Jesus!!!

Or like the set you warred USA, you got hit by another nation (THIK? my memory fails me) you ditched your nation and run to hide under LoRs numbers!

You`re the role model of a leader and player!!! Kudos! ;)

Raul
05-30-2009, 18:31
ahhh, how cool you are! there was really much UB could do it the last 2 hours of the game! you`re sooooo intelligent how didn`t UB think of tit themselves, they could store turns and CS! how dumb they really are! Jesus!!!

Or like the set you warred USA, you got hit by another nation (THIK? my memory fails me) you ditched your nation and run to hide under LoRs numbers!

You`re the role model of a leader and player!!! Kudos! ;)

Really funny guy, your just repeating the same stuff youve said, come on, what we need from you is action, your words are powerless, come and do something, stop Evil from inheriting earth! Come and kill me, i repeat, Ill be waiting, BUT DO SOMETHING god **** it =D

Max Logan
05-31-2009, 13:46
Really funny guy, your just repeating the same stuff youve said, come on, what we need from you is action, your words are powerless, come and do something, stop Evil from inheriting earth! Come and kill me, i repeat, Ill be waiting, BUT DO SOMETHING god **** it =D

wait, let me turn back time 2 hours before the set end when I had no turns, to see you strike UB and then kill you with the power word : BANG!

you talk so great that it just blows my mind how uber you are! i could never compete against you, as you could always strike 30 mins before the set end, but I can`t wait all day to see it coming! oh nooooo :o

Divine Intervention
05-31-2009, 14:33
wait, let me turn back time 2 hours before the set end when I had no turns, to see you strike UB and then kill you with the power word : BANG!

you talk so great that it just blows my mind how uber you are! i could never compete against you, as you could always strike 30 mins before the set end, but I can`t wait all day to see it coming! oh nooooo :o

simple. punish him for his actions next set. hell be in LoR along with the rest of RAGE.

Raul
05-31-2009, 15:42

OMG jajajaja what part of, come this set and kill me havnt u understand?,of course u cant kill me last set, dumb ***, its already 3 days gone :P, stop talking about the past,AF did this, LOR did that, when u were in kindergarten u hit some girl, or at my 4 year old bday i dress as batman, iam talking about NOW,DO something, come and war us, kill us, banish us from earth, if you dont like me killing u 1 min before set end, if u think iam pathetic, kill ME, if not just shut up and watch everyone die cause this is all ull be ever, WORDS, powerless WORDS.... =D

Max Logan
05-31-2009, 15:52
OMG jajajaja what part of, come this set and kill me havnt u understand?,of course u cant kill me last set, dumb ***, its already 3 days gone :P, stop talking about the past,AF did this, LOR did that, when u were in kindergarten u hit some girl, or at my 4 year old bday i dress as batman, iam talking about NOW,DO something, come and war us, kill us, banish us from earth, if you dont like me killing u 1 min before set end, if u think iam pathetic, kill ME, if not just shut up and watch everyone die cause this is all ull be ever, WORDS, powerless WORDS.... =D

And again you run to the largest nation in the game. I salute you! I`d never have the guts to hit someone 2 hours in the game, brag about it on forums and then join the largest nation in the game and keep calling people out! I`m such a loser! :thumbup:

BTW, last time you got whoped badly, so better hush it with the 'come and get us'

We`re all brave with an army behind us. Too bad you never done anything yourself, hence you only 'war' together with big nations. No, I understand, the common people like me could never embrace your greatness! I guess you won`t come out of LoR take it like a man? You`re all....what was it.... TALK?

Divine Intervention
05-31-2009, 17:16
@ raul - you still dress like Batman at parties.
@ max - tbh your no better. so who cares if Raul is in the biggest nation this set. you clearly dont appreciate what he did last set so just because hes in LoR you shouldn't be scared of dealing him out some justice. but you talk a lot :p heck i remember you making posts in the first sets of NW saying Estonians will never finish top whilst you play (this was when rautsik and others were suiciding i think). since then Estonians have won like 4 sets i think :p

Max Logan
06-01-2009, 13:52
@ raul - you still dress like Batman at parties.
@ max - tbh your no better. so who cares if Raul is in the biggest nation this set. you clearly dont appreciate what he did last set so just because hes in LoR you shouldn't be scared of dealing him out some justice. but you talk a lot :p heck i remember you making posts in the first sets of NW saying Estonians will never finish top whilst you play (this was when rautsik and others were suiciding i think). since then Estonians have won like 4 sets i think :p

unlike you, I`m not a suicider ;)

and you were afraid of LoR until they we hit them, so hush up! :o

Divine Intervention
06-01-2009, 14:39
im not a suicider ;)
suiciding is not the only option ;)
im not afraid of LoR but not that i need to prove anything to you ;)
besides i had no reason to hit LoR until they created major issues of trust + land drops on my members. i think people are no strangers that i take land drops on my members very seriously. just ask GRIM :P

Max Logan
06-01-2009, 16:58
im not a suicider ;)
suiciding is not the only option ;)
im not afraid of LoR but not that i need to prove anything to you ;)
besides i had no reason to hit LoR until they created major issues of trust + land drops on my members. i think people are no strangers that i take land drops on my members very seriously. just ask GRIM :P

and then you suicide your members...yes, yes, I should ask dolly, right?

Raul
06-02-2009, 04:45
And again you run to the largest nation in the game. I salute you! I`d never have the guts to hit someone 2 hours in the game, brag about it on forums and then join the largest nation in the game and keep calling people out! I`m such a loser! :thumbup:

BTW, last time you got whoped badly, so better hush it with the 'come and get us'

We`re all brave with an army behind us. Too bad you never done anything yourself, hence you only 'war' together with big nations. No, I understand, the common people like me could never embrace your greatness! I guess you won`t come out of LoR take it like a man? You`re all....what was it.... TALK?

yes, i knew u were not going to act at all, words words words ;)
just dont cry when i came to kill u 2 hours before midnight ;)

kenshin44
06-02-2009, 04:49
:RM:

Raul
06-02-2009, 04:51
:RM:

where u found max logans smiley?

Max Logan
06-02-2009, 12:15

omg!!! noooo! I`m so scared :o The last time you 'tried' it ended badly, so...

Raul
06-02-2009, 14:23
omg!!! noooo! I`m so scared :o The last time you 'tried' it ended badly, so...

=)

Minimus
06-02-2009, 16:31

Don't you have better things to do at 10PM? Like fix your donkey cart, or blast mariachi music from your low rider pinto?

Raul
06-03-2009, 05:08
Don't you have better things to do at 10PM? Like fix your donkey cart, or blast mariachi music from your low rider pinto?

nice to cya back :P