Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 20:07
Read the title

Calvin74
08-30-2007, 21:24
Mods do their best to try to keep people on topic and keep the fun going

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 21:33
Too much modding isn't really keeping the fun. If there were like loads of people actively posting, I'd agree. It would be a mess. But right now only a handful of people are posting. If a new player would join the forums, they should see a full forum and not an empty/dead one.

Mr President
08-30-2007, 21:42
a forum full of spam and sexual content is far worse then one that is
not posted in as often..

This is not a debate. It's the rules!

Keeping your post clean and somewhat on topic will result in less modding..

thanks

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 21:49
a forum full of spam and sexual content is far worse then one that is
not posted in as often..

This is not a debate. It's the rules!

Keeping your post clean and somewhat on topic will result in less modding..

thanks
I'm not complaining about the modding, I'm just saying that the way it's being handles now, will make the forum look dull.

Missionary
08-30-2007, 21:55
in an ideal world there would be no modding, but some people like push/jump all over the rules and seeing as Mr.P has pull alot of effort and his own resorces into this new forum it will be handled the way respectable forums should be.

p.s. you know threads like this dont help right? message BB if you think something is wrong.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 21:59
You know everything you say sound like bullocks in my ears right?

Mr President
08-30-2007, 22:05
hey now... i pay him well to speak so kindly of me :dblthumbup:

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 22:09
I expressed myself in his own brittish way. So I think he should get the point. Anyway, if you're just keen on throwing around warnings, then yeah. This forum is doing great. But look, even the great *** buds Hoebawt and Anton left. I mean Svenne shut this thing down
because WoW was dying, no matter what he gave as a reason. But if he'd known that there were that little people on here, he'd shoot himself. No great loss though.

Mr President
08-30-2007, 22:13
how many warnings did you get when you were making good posts?

hmmmm yup 0

only reason you are getting warnings is so you know i'm serious about the
rules.. My goodness is it really that hard? Am i that abnormal that i can
have a conversation without talking about sex or cursing?????

Svenne closed the game down cause it occupied his whole life. To many
changes we being asked of him to soon. He ran the game for a long time
and just didn't want to do it anymore.

When the WoW forums were up and running were you allowed to talk like
that in there? NOPE! so why is it so hard to believe here?

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 22:16
how many warnings did you get when you were making good posts?

hmmmm yup 0

only reason you are getting warnings is so you know i'm serious about the
rules.. My goodness is it really that hard? Am i that abnormal that i can
have a conversation without talking about sex or cursing?????

Svenne closed the game down cause it occupied his whole life. To many
changes we being asked of him to soon. He ran the game for a long time
and just didn't want to do it anymore.

When the WoW forums were up and running were you allowed to talk like
that in there? NOPE! so why is it so hard to believe here?
I don't really see a big difference between these forums and the WoW ones. Besides, that there were a lot of people to talk to. Still these forums need to loosen up a bit. An occasional sex talk won't hurt anybody.

Missionary
08-30-2007, 22:16
i dont see how this has anything to do with svenne or wow. spetz, you have your opinion and the rest of us choose to ignore them. the only thing that gets you in trouble is the way to try to express these. like in that last post, ya could have said you talk crap or summit like that bbut ya have to swear for no reason.

swearing is language for stupid people who dont know anything else to say, and tbh your one of the intellectual posters when you wish to be.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 22:21
i dont see how this has anything to do with svenne or wow. spetz, you have your opinion and the rest of us choose to ignore them. the only thing that gets you in trouble is the way to try to express these. like in that last post, ya could have said you talk crap or summit like that bbut ya have to swear for no reason.

swearing is language for stupid people who dont know anything else to say, and tbh your one of the intellectual posters when you wish to be.
Lol and the rest of us choose to ignore them? Missionary, you're still the pathetic lonely dude I never ever liked. Speak for your miserable self. Nobody ignores me. Even you don't. So how about you sit down, drink some tea with milk and think of something smarter to say. God, who made you mod?

BB
08-30-2007, 22:23
spetz follow the rules you won't have a problem. You want to have sex talk do that elsewhere not here

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 22:24
God. Maybe I want to do it here?

BB
08-30-2007, 22:25
buy your own forum and have all the talk ya want

Missionary
08-30-2007, 22:27
damn, and you claim to have a sence of humor lol.

doing it here will result in you constantly getting banned, you not realise this from the last forums?

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 22:29
buy your own forum and have all the talk ya want
No, I want to do it here.

damn, and you claim to have a sence of humor lol.

doing it here will result in you constantly getting banned, you not realise this from the last forums?I never said I have a great sense of humor. That would be just cocky. I surely have more common sense than you, that's for sure.

Calvin74
08-30-2007, 23:49
umm well you won't be doing it here
i am a lax mod but the main thing i won't stand for is disrespct when a mod is just doing their job
so from now on you will obey the rules or take some breaks until you understand them....
and i doubt you have more common sense then missionary as he at least has the basic understanding of how the leader ranks go on these forums...

Spetznaz_GRU
08-30-2007, 23:56
whine whine whine

i will grow up soon

Calvin74
08-31-2007, 00:02
is it honestly that hard to follow the rules?
you stay on topic and at least keep the spam funny
don't post anything vulgar and don't piss off anyone

that is pretty much all you gotta do and yet 3 days into it you have already screwed up in each section

Acetriad
08-31-2007, 02:42
When Spetz keeps it clean, he makes some really great posts and DOES keep things interesting.
However, we are cracking down on language and sexual content. I see things slide here that I haven't been letting slide in my section... So I guess you guys can be happy I'm not over here.
Keep in mind that we (collectively the mods/admin) in general, and I in particular are not out to pursecute anyone. That isn't our jobs. Its to keep the fourms clean. Whether we have to get after people that we do like, or people we don't like, or people we don't even know.
Now, Spetz, you can post some really great stuff and I think you go a long ways towards helping keep these forums alive. Just keep it clean, and there will be no problems, ok bud?

Warl0rd
08-31-2007, 06:37
If a new player would join the forums, they should see a full forum and not an empty/dead one.I don't see how having a forum with 5000 posts made by 3 persons would be interesting for someone new. Its like reading a chat log. The fun! :drool:

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 08:40
No, the old forums were fun. :glare:

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 10:34
my 2 cents.

bad language? should not be here..
what is bad...if i say go to hell? am i cussing or am i giving directions. lol

just an idea...maybe do a george carlin and let us know what are acceptable potty mouth words. i understand no F-bombs or feces or m-fbomber...nothing gross or degrading to men or women......

o and one point i noticed earlier..dont remember who said it warlord i think...a little spam as long as it is funny ...say nice post ranger...did your mommy write that for you?? would be ok to me.. am i wrong?

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 10:41
You're a ******. Why can people be degrading to us gays? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I was degrading to you transvestites.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 11:27
dont make me hit you with my purse

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 11:41
It is crocodile leather?

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 11:52
no, that isnt in style anymore. anyways. have fun, clean it up just a tad and enjoy yourself. i have seen some good posting from you and i know u can have fun without getting overly offensive and cussing up a storm. so work with the system not against it. even if you get close to the edge and give the prez's veins in his temples to start throbbing...lol....dont go over it. so there bash me...****** was the word i think u used earlier. get a little more creative:sneaky:

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 12:11
Oh, as if that was the only word I used for you. There aren't enough words that could sum your gayness up. lol

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 12:13
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
gay /geɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[gey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

is this what u mean?

Missionary
08-31-2007, 17:56
keep on topic guys, carry on talking about how much the forums is over modded not how gay ranger is or what his handbag is made of please. thanks

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 17:58
please reference above post...lmao...j/k Vinnie

Missionary
08-31-2007, 18:00
lol, how rude. :(

neways, do you really think the forum is over modded? because so far i think i have deleted maybe a post or 2 if that lol. (yes i havent done much) from what ive seen not much needs to be done. the posts all seem to be relatively on topic and i wasnt reading much of the forums whilst it was getting switched so i did miss abit.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 18:02
keep on topic guys, carry on talking about how much the forums is over modded not how gay ranger is or what his handbag is made of please. thanks
One thing leads to another. It's important to know what people come here. Trust me I've seen many dr. Phil episodes. One day we will find a cure for you too. It starts with the members and then the mods and finally the admins.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 18:03
truth?! not really. i think we will always have someone a little over-zealous perhaps, however i was merely putting my two cents worth in this thread.

mod=:wimp: (cracking the whip not wimp) because of excessive :spam: is good. a random spam is aight

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 18:05
Make ranger a mod.

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 18:11
pfft

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 19:46
A god than?

ranger2112
08-31-2007, 19:55
no i was expressing my chances of being a mod.

Spetznaz_GRU
08-31-2007, 20:08
You're going to be a mod, whether you like it or not.

Acetriad
09-01-2007, 02:14
Even with me cracking down about laungage I've only edited (and at that very slightly) 3 posts... and one of them was only editied because it quoted the other one... I don't see a lot of excessive modding, its just a matter of everyone adjusting to the new rules actually being enforced. Its getting better already :D

WoodPecker
09-01-2007, 02:32
spetz ur just a spammer thats all u are . over moded doesnt exist in this forum ok i think the mods love us all and are very nice and cheerful and polite and spetz u should stop being a ******