PDA

View Full Version : USA is Evil

-Z-
06-02-2009, 17:43
Indeed, I thought it was proper time to once again confirm that America is the single biggest entity of Evil in the post WW2 Era.

I'm sure we can all agree, (except Dogma... who is... well frankly he's a dog, so, he just listens to his master) that America has more sickness destruction and suffering through their materialist, capitalist, and profiteering ways than any other group in recent history.

In memory of those who have been hurt by the Sickness that is America,

I suggest we have a memorial day...

PRAISE ALLAH!!!

Z

Will
06-02-2009, 17:49
Indeed, I thought it was proper time to once again confirm that America is the single biggest entity of Evil in the post WW2 Era.

I'm sure we can all agree, (except Dogma... who is... well frankly he's a dog, so, he just listens to his master) that America has more sickness destruction and suffering through their materialist, capitalist, and profiteering ways than any other group in recent history.

Z

Does this include British people who are traumatised by the Americans rebelling against us?

-Z-
06-02-2009, 17:54
Does this include British people who are traumatised by the Americans rebelling against us?

all those who see America for what it is (which is about 90% of people on earth) should join in in this memorial day, it can be a world wide event.

Z

MAGGIO
06-02-2009, 17:57
So lets get a discussion going...do you have any recent events that would charactorize the USA as evil? Not much to discuss based on a shear unsupported statement...

I welcome a good debate but we need some supportive arguments going.

Will
06-02-2009, 18:04
well, how about Iran and North Korea, two countries which the US tries to deny nuclear weapons to, when it not only has one of the largest stockpiles of them on earth, but is the only country in history to ever have used them? Some would call it hypocrisy.

MAGGIO
06-02-2009, 19:00
are you kidding, they are not COOL enough for that...if we let them have them it would only diminish our own COOLNESS, and I cant have that. I have to be the COOLEST country in the world. If not people would actually like me?

Will
06-02-2009, 19:03
You should live in Iceland then:P

Mr President
06-02-2009, 19:12

PRAISE ALLAH!!!

Z

Don't worry -Z-... I'm sure obama will be over soon to tell you how sorry the USA is for everything it has done since the dawn of time.. And then i'm sure he will give you billions for all your suffering..

-Z-
06-02-2009, 20:14
are you kidding, they are not COOL enough for that...if we let them have them it would only diminish our own COOLNESS, and I cant have that. I have to be the COOLEST country in the world. If not people would actually like me?

Maggio lives in the USA,

enuf said.

Z

-Z-
06-02-2009, 20:15
Don't worry -Z-... I'm sure obama will be over soon to tell you how sorry the USA is for everything it has done since the dawn of time.. And then i'm sure he will give you billions for all your suffering..

That would be nice... then maybe I could stop recruiting for Hamas.

Z

Shabaz K
06-02-2009, 20:46
i'll Recriut for Hamas:thumbup: but first i like to see Iran having nukes.

Disorder
06-02-2009, 20:54
i'll Recriut for Hamas:thumbup: but first i like to see Iran having nukes.

Haha.. I say give em all short range nukes.. with a short fuse!!

Dogma
06-02-2009, 21:41
Evil=good

Max Logan
06-03-2009, 00:05
Jealousy

nuff said?

Dogma
06-03-2009, 00:29
I'm not jealous, have no need to be. USA ROCKS!

@ Z, you want a bacon egg and cheese biscuit?... hold the egg and cheese and biscuit?

DBozMen
06-03-2009, 02:21

A very short fuse :P, like lift off -> KABOEM!

Bram Gotink
06-03-2009, 02:48
Wtf ? You could've at least started the thread with "Allahoe Akbar!" instead of "praise allah!"

USofA == evil
But, like some said before: evil == cool
And I would be jealous too if we didn't have the EU to be über-evil ^^ and freakin' slow to decide stuff

Shabaz K
06-03-2009, 05:33

lol

anyways tbh when short fuse comes to mind, i always have conservative americans on mind lol

Max Logan
06-03-2009, 12:39
I'm not jealous, have no need to be. USA ROCKS!

@ Z, you want a bacon egg and cheese biscuit?... hold the egg and cheese and biscuit?

I was refering to Z and the title...