PDA

View Full Version : WLF march to Thermopylae (wlf vs lor)

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 15:19
Warriors of WLF! Ready your jets and stock food... For tonight, we dine in hell!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7486/wlfimage.png

Some might say there will be no glory in our sacrifice. That the memory of our brave warriors will be erased from history. That every Nation-Wars player shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of WLF will be punishable by death! That the world will never know that we existed at all....BUT...those people are wrong. The nation-wars world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even LoR can bleed and that men exist who strive to end LoRs tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

nosejam
06-05-2009, 15:28
About time, try and leave some alive to buy food will you please...

Devil
06-05-2009, 15:39
aww how cute! and original

DBozMen
06-05-2009, 16:01
World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared War on Legion of Riot[LoR]
Reason: "the warriors of WLF gather, outnumbered, they make a stand against the hordes of LoR in a battle reminiscent to that of Thermopylae....they fight and die in the hopes of giving the other nation-states a chance to see the predicament the nation-wars world is facing and time to gather their forces to help strike down the hordes of Ali "as androgenous as Xerxes" Kenshin"

Max Logan
06-05-2009, 16:21
every next use of 300 gets lamer

BTW, it was a defence and not an attack, but oh well, the movie was nothing close to reality either

nosejam
06-05-2009, 16:35
AR war freak(#)[LoR] ViCe CiTy(#66)[WLF] Nothing 20:32:37-2009/06/05

I'm sure this happens in like every war lol.

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 16:39
pfft no one cares what you think Max :p
300 is an awesome film so i shall reference it if i want.

p.s. MAx, stop being a little ****** bag ****** and be greateful for nations like WLF. your all talk about how LoR/Raul etc are bad etc but you do nothing about it. you go hide in SLOB instead of joining WLF to stop LoR. if it werent for WLF then LoR would be killing nations like SLOB and NS who didnt sign NAPs with them. so stfu and be grateful.

Devil
06-05-2009, 16:50
yea all praise wlf the martyrs of NW (sarcasm)

Mhaphew
06-05-2009, 16:50
AR war freak(#)[LoR] ViCe CiTy(#66)[WLF] Nothing 20:32:37-2009/06/05

I'm sure this happens in like every war lol.

Yeah i should of had that kill

Raul
06-05-2009, 16:56

p.s. MAx, stop being a little ****** bag ****** and be greateful for nations like WLF. your all talk about how LoR/Raul etc are bad etc but you do nothing about it. you go hide in SLOB instead of joining WLF to stop LoR. if it werent for WLF then LoR would be killing nations like SLOB and NS who didnt sign NAPs with them. so stfu and be grateful.

I care what Max thinks =(, leave him alone, he is a nice player :P

Well, the Thermophyle battle is nothing like this cause:

1st: I dont remember watching a Spartan die till past half the movie, here, u already have 2 deaths and its just beggining lol

2nd: We arent as stupid as the persians were, so no, u wont kill us

3rd: Persians warred for the recognizition of xerxes, we fight to burn u alive

4th: after u brave Anton and his 300 are dead, they arent 10000 more spartans commandng 40000 greeks,

5: who cares if u restart lol

DBozMen
06-05-2009, 16:56
yea all praise wlf the martyrs of NW (sarcasm)

it was going to happen... so no point in denying it ::pitty::

We just took some preemtive messures without real planning.

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 17:08
lol both nations fully online. i feel LoR had a strike planned soon too :P

Mhaphew
06-05-2009, 17:10
so uh, was WLF absent on the day we taught NW how to fs or something, this is a pathetic FS...

Devil
06-05-2009, 17:18

im just playing a state. Have to ask ali

DBozMen
06-05-2009, 17:19
so uh, was WLF absent on the day we taught NW how to fs or something, this is a pathetic FS...

Real planning takes effort, effort takes time, and time is something we don't have.

The only reason for us to FS was to beable to hit first before getting hit. And as you can see you got much more active memberbase then us.

And we have to admit 10-15members online in just over 30 minutes, good job.

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 17:22

pathetic because we stop attacking online states :p? or pathetic compared to LoRs FS'es where they outnumber their target greatly where as we are attacking a target with more members than us (plus states in 1 man nations like that King of Spain state etc) and a more active member base. tbh id be suprised if WLF won, but atleast wed give u a bloody nose before you go off attacking peaceful nations like NS and SLOB :)

Devil
06-05-2009, 17:28
again you should really stop trying to be a martyr nobodies buying it.

and plus i'd make sure we wouldnt fs ns without a reason

Mhaphew
06-05-2009, 17:40
pathetic because we stop attacking online states :p? or pathetic compared to LoRs FS'es where they outnumber their target greatly where as we are attacking a target with more members than us (plus states in 1 man nations like that King of Spain state etc) and a more active member base. tbh id be suprised if WLF won, but atleast wed give u a bloody nose before you go off attacking peaceful nations like NS and SLOB :)

Stop your *****ing, theres a reason our nation trumps other nations in size, it means people want to play on our side, and for some reason they dont want to play on yours..

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 17:43
erm you mean people like LD? who was so upset at not getting a NAP from LoR that he ran to you guys instead? Raul has always been in LoR so no suprise in that. well another thing is that no one wants your guys. players like Uka and runbch for example keep getting caught cheating lol.

play in ours? pfft, i think you seem to have forgotten that i have led some of the biggest nations in terms of not only NW but member size too. dont think that because i like leading small nations more that its a choice forced on me lol. and im not leading WLF this set ;)

Xavior
06-05-2009, 17:46

Hey Devil! :)

Mhaphew
06-05-2009, 17:51
erm you mean people like LD? who was so upset at not getting a NAP from LoR that he ran to you guys instead? Raul has always been in LoR so no suprise in that. well another thing is that no one wants your guys. players like Uka and runbch for example keep getting caught cheating lol.

play in ours? pfft, i think you seem to have forgotten that i have led some of the biggest nations in terms of not only NW but member size too. dont think that because i like leading small nations more that its a choice forced on me lol. and im not leading WLF this set ;)

You gonna cry now?

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 17:52
no.... are you?

Mhaphew
06-05-2009, 17:58
really cause your eyes are watering up and your face is turning red....you sure your not gonna cry? want me to call you a wambulance?

Devil
06-05-2009, 18:00
\ players like Uka and runbch for example keep getting caught cheating lol.

i think you seem to have forgotten that i have led some of the biggest nations in terms of not only NW but member size too.

One players on "your side" have been caught cheating as well.

and your second statement. Examples please? i would really like to know

ohh and Hi Xavy :)

Bram Gotink
06-05-2009, 18:03
A day may come when the courage of men fails,
when we forsake our friends
and break all bonds of fellowship,
but it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
when the age of men comes crashing down,
but it is not this day!
This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!

---
Now, that's a speech. Don't give me the 300 crap. Take real good ones.

Or, even better:
------
Arise!
Arise, Riders of Theoden!
Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!

Spears shall be shaken!
Shields shall be splintered !
A sword day ! A red day !
Ere the sun rises !

Ride now!
Ride now !
Ride !
Ride for ruin, and the world’s ending !
Death !
Death !

Deeeaaatthhh!

MAGGIO
06-05-2009, 18:11
i kinda feel that LOR would have warred someone that did not sign the NAP...so better strike first then not.

Devil
06-05-2009, 18:15
Lotr quote god you people need to be original and use your imagination

Mhaphew
06-05-2009, 18:16
i kinda feel that LOR would have warred someone that did not sign the NAP...so better strike first then not.

Like that old saying, "it is better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all"
but in WLFs case

"it is better to have FS'ed and lost, then to have never attacked at all"?

FeaRLezZoN3
06-05-2009, 18:18
lol awsome I was the first to die, market sucked this set couldnt get the money to get my level 8 jets lol, thus I had 0, its all good though let the battle continue!

::LD::GrimReapr
06-05-2009, 18:43

Hi there *** clown i planned on this for months I put that into the forums for ****s and giggles maybe you dont know as much as you think.

Raul
06-05-2009, 18:49
Anton my friend, it did was a pathetic FS lol

Anyway, why killing Agent Orange first? =(

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 18:56
because we must stop the spread of swine flu :P pfft dont blame me :p not my nation :p i was gonna create my own one this set to pwn LoR but i have exams and im too busy :( im online now because i cant find answer in my book so i search google lol.

Shabaz K
06-05-2009, 19:15
Finally some fun, i'd say LOR good job on CS.

Mr President
06-05-2009, 19:23
really cause your eyes are watering up and your face is turning red....you sure your not gonna cry? want me to call you a wambulance?

lol.. "wambulance" lmao.. Don't know why that struck me so funny..

Finally some fun, i'd say LOR good job on CS.

I have to agree.. This looks like it will be a good war. Nice to see the real *****ing back in the forums again..

Nice job to both sides for bringing some life in the game this set..

kitoy
06-05-2009, 19:36
because we must stop the spread of swine flu :P pfft dont blame me :p not my nation :p i was gonna create my own one this set to pwn LoR but i have exams and im too busy :( im online now because i cant find answer in my book so i search google lol.

i always thought you want me and kid die first.. i'm disappointed :p

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 19:41
bah, when i lead and am not busy ill make sure you die first :P btw LOR, im going to bed in 1 hour or so...so its your best chance to kill me (ill wake up at around gt05-06 though)...cos tomorrow ill prob be spending lots of time searching internet for answers on Microeconomics which my stupid books dont have :(

at the end of the day i got 5 kills so im happy :p plus i finally didnt have to AA anyone :D first time in many sets. hate being AA breaker.

prestochango
06-05-2009, 19:45
Good to see you Devil

LOR has always had a lot of members, a couple of years ago Devil came to my rescue once or twice when he didn't owe me anything.

But yeah you guys were totally about to FS anyways, every LOR state I've intelled (sp?) was completely war ready so I'm sure WLF figured they had to do something. I just hope they hid enough states outside of their nation...

Mhaphew
06-05-2009, 19:53
I hope none of the WLF are thinking about going to bed tonight..

Divine Intervention
06-05-2009, 19:58
i am :( in about 15mins :(

kenshin44
06-05-2009, 22:43
Warriors of WLF! Ready your jets and stock food... For tonight, we dine in hell!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7486/wlfimage.png

Some might say there will be no glory in our sacrifice. That the memory of our brave warriors will be erased from history. That every Nation-Wars player shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of WLF will be punishable by death! That the world will never know that we existed at all....BUT...those people are wrong. The nation-wars world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even LoR can bleed and that men exist who strive to end LoRs tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

Anton don't bring in a glorious battle name like thermapaylee in this game. Actual men died in that war, and it was an actual glorious battle. We all know this game means a lot to you, but don't dishonor the actual people who faught in that battle by comparing it to Nation Wars. Especially if you trying to use this as a begging tactic...

kenshin44
06-05-2009, 23:53
Real planning takes effort, effort takes time, and time is something we don't have.

The only reason for us to FS was to beable to hit first before getting hit. And as you can see you got much more active memberbase then us.

And we have to admit 10-15members online in just over 30 minutes, good job.

you guys killed 3 inactives and no top states :P.....

We killed three top states and 3 stockers, and we are the ones Counter Striking agaisnt a FS.

Satan666
06-06-2009, 00:02
Wow, of all the wars and battles in the history of the world you had to choose that one. I'm not sure if you remember from history class or the movie 300... although against all odds they held out for a couple days, then lost.

Divine Intervention
06-06-2009, 01:18
you guys killed 3 inactives and no top states :P.....

We killed three top states and 3 stockers, and we are the ones Counter Striking agaisnt a FS.

does it make a difference when you have like 10 people more, with everyone on like 200 turns and with like 15 or more people getting online during your strike?

we had hercules, raul and vision all get online whislt we were attacking them. not much we could have done lol.

anyway ill see you guys again after the 8th PT:::

p.s. someone needs to chill out with their declerations. honestly. never a bigger case of TL;DR.

Divine Intervention
06-06-2009, 01:25
Anton don't bring in a glorious battle name like thermapaylee in this game. Actual men died in that war, and it was an actual glorious battle. We all know this game means a lot to you, but don't dishonor the actual people who faught in that battle by comparing it to Nation Wars. Especially if you trying to use this as a begging tactic...

lol kid. case of me dboz and Z sitting on MSN thinking what the decleration should be then me going - hey guys, rmb how those Spartans fought against a massive army of ******bags who were led by an even bigger crossdressing ******bag? kinda like us against LoR.

*discussion about how your a ******bag and me spending 1mins making a pic in paint b4 Dboz enters with his awesome skills*

btw - regarding your own decleration - we were just trying to stick to the theme ;)

Raul
06-06-2009, 03:40
Wow, of all the wars and battles in the history of the world you had to choose that one. I'm not sure if you remember from history class or the movie 300... although against all odds they held out for a couple days, then lost.

i dont think they will hold for a couple of days

AR Agent Orange(#61)[LoR] Its a me(#53)[WLF] 4 Land 07:27:25-2009/06/06

lol kid. case of me dboz and Z sitting on MSN thinking what the decleration should be then me going - hey guys, rmb how those Spartans fought against a massive army of ******bags who were led by an even bigger crossdressing ******bag? kinda like us against LoR.

yeah but you forget the part where spartans were really good at killing, and could actually stop them lol

*BTW iam wondering who will betray you Anton, who is ur Ephialties lol

kenshin44
06-06-2009, 03:51
THIS IS A WAR !!!!!!! WHAT FUN lol....

WLF although you did kill some mediocre states, i must handed to you your FS was swiftly carried out.

This calibar of a war in NW, i didn't think it was still possible, I also find it suiting that you guys got the FS, war is more difficult then us FSing you.

We both have lost great players in this war, RIP to the WLFers and LoRians that have died. And i will use this term for WLF and LoR, We don't die we restart.

Support your nation WLFers, And LoRians alike, this is a set that has seldom been seen, when two war powers go heads up in the battlefield.

kenshin44
06-06-2009, 03:59
Kill count

LoR kills-8

WLF kills-7

Seems as we are neck and neck in the kill count.

GT- Gametime: 07:53:31-2009/06/06

RIP- to [Mike, Chin, Bright, Derek, Uka, Arkeyes, Will]

Hope to see all your restarts in LoR once again yessir::
fighting:0:

Max Logan
06-06-2009, 04:56

I`m am greatful! I`m cheering on your death! The way I cheer every time a suicider dies!

you had the mastermind of NW who owns every nation he ever warred and you had no planning??? I bet Anton was busy with exams or something

Stinks of................................excuses

Anton actually believes 300 was historically right! ;)

Divine Intervention
06-06-2009, 05:14
mm well i am maxy boy. had one on the 2nd and last one on the 8th. anyway, you can plan as much as you want, not much you can do when people come online and stonewall..just pick the next best targets which is what we did. and where did the last assumption come from? lol you talk too much ****. ps nice to know Derek died.

jeff_capes
06-06-2009, 11:25

Hey your back, quite ironic your bringing this up. Cause if I remember right (and i'm sure Anton can back me up) last time you played you got upset, cried a bit and said your quitting and not playing anymore. You even gave me negative rep saying "i'm going to cry now". Might have been sarcastic but i'm not clever enough to work that out :confused:.

Anyway joking aside i'm glad to see your back, all the LoR boys seem to be coming out of the wood work. lol

MAGGIO
06-06-2009, 12:36
Like that old saying, "it is better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all"
but in WLFs case

"it is better to have FS'ed and lost, then to have never attacked at all"?

I was thinking...

"Strike Hard! Strike First! NO MERCEY!"

but yours will do too...lol

someone had a pretty good point though...about numbers...we are all playing this game together yet LOR and a few other "evil" nations seem to really get the good numbers (regardless of ethics). Maybe they have a point...more people enjoy being on "their side"?

Max Logan
06-06-2009, 12:48
I`m considering enjoying the 'evil' side...

but then again, Devil would never let me in :P

Devil
06-06-2009, 14:50
I`m considering enjoying the 'evil' side...

but then again, Devil would never let me in :P

never say never...

keep making fun on anton and i may make an exception

Divine Intervention
06-06-2009, 16:32
never say never...

keep making fun on anton and i may make an exception

hey Max, i endorse this message. keep at your lame attempts to insult me. if that means that ill get the chance to take out 2 idiots with one stone next time id be all for it :)

Max Logan
06-06-2009, 17:56
hey Max, i endorse this message. keep at your lame attempts to insult me. if that means that ill get the chance to take out 2 idiots with one stone next time id be all for it :)

no need to get offended already, the war has just started, save something for your restart ;)

and I`m not making any attempt, simply stating facts. if you don`t like them, take a hard look on your life! if you can find the bookmark

kenshin44
06-06-2009, 20:04

Anton stop acting like you have power. All your power is derived from anti-LoR sentiment, only reason why you have had mass support. This is supported by the fact that when you don't war LoR, you have a running nation that is low numbers. Every leader has its own true followers, but you like to image yourself as an all mighty being just cause you have some. The only time and repeat only time you will live in this illusion of you holding massive power is when you war against LoR, because other leaders are smart and patient, they like you as a tool who just flaunts himself outloud, saying I'm big bad and furious and don't mess with me.

If you just got down to earth and accepted that your just a normal player with a few followers. I'd even give you a cookie.

So yeah plz stop claiming you can kill max and devil and blah blah blah, cause your power comes from WLF, and DAK, and nations we have screwed :P so in reality we gave you what lil power you got. Aight im done with my anti anton speech, max or devil or someone else plz take over :thumbup:

Devil
06-06-2009, 20:42
Anton stop acting like you have power. All your power is derived from anti-LoR sentiment, only reason why you have had mass support. This is supported by the fact that when you don't war LoR, you have a running nation that is low numbers. Every leader has its own true followers, but you like to image yourself as an all mighty being just cause you have some. The only time and repeat only time you will live in this illusion of you holding massive power is when you war against LoR, because other leaders are smart and patient, they like you as a tool who just flaunts himself outloud, saying I'm big bad and furious and don't mess with me.

If you just got down to earth and accepted that your just a normal player with a few followers. I'd even give you a cookie.

So yeah plz stop claiming you can kill max and devil and blah blah blah, cause your power comes from WLF, and DAK, and nations we have screwed :P so in reality we gave you what lil power you got. Aight im done with my anti anton speech, max or devil or someone else plz take over :thumbup:

ali you did fine... im not going to waste my time on a simple minded kid.

06-07-2009, 00:03
Aight im done with my anti anton speech, max or devil or someone else plz take over :thumbup:

What about me dont I get a chance to make an anti Anton speech?

FeaRLezZoN3
06-07-2009, 01:11
we are getting our *** kicked :(

Divine Intervention
06-07-2009, 01:13

hm really i seem to recall WAL and SMILE both coming as first placed nations in total NW and having most members (or atleast 20-25 or so) and those nations didnt war LOR nor were they formed with the intention to war. infact i have never made a nation whose intention it was to war.

see what you dont understand Ali is i DONT LIKE big nations anymore. unlike you i do things differently. i lead on my own, i dont have another 3-4 people who lead with me and can talk on the behalf of my nation, i take their advice and opinions etc but as NW members they dont (or barely) post on forums and dont have everyone elses contacts etc and as such running big nations becomes too much of a hassle...for me running small tags is superior in every way because i always play with the same people who i can rely on and after many sets have full trust for and am on good relationships with and consider my friends. its more fun for me and more enjoyable. easier, more organized and very effective. not to mention that when the games only 100 people big having a 20 man nation is just boring..

oh and when i war LoR i wont have massive nation. i dont need a massive nation :)

and what do you mean stop claiming. Max has died several times in GRIM now at the hands of me and my friends. just this time hell get some new buddies to die with :P

btw whats up with this "followers" stuff . i consider the people who play with me friends, not followers. maybe in your world you are some master and all of LoR are your slaves.

but another thing i forgot to add - i dont play this game because of some delusional desire of "power". i dont want it nor do i need it. infact id prefer it if people just left me alone and didnt bother me lol. i play this game because i enjoy playing with the people ive made friends on here and because i enjoy certain aspects of the game...so yeah...your whole "power"speech fails on the basis that i dont seek it nor do i want it (like ive told Raul before). i can do what ever i want, what more is there to want lol.

@ Max - no you misunderstood. as i have said theres nothing you have said (now or in past) that has insulted me. im just pointing out that if Devil will let you in in return for your attempted forum crusades against me (cos we both know that on msn you actually like me so much :P:P) then by all means go ahead and continue. as i said. 2 birds etc. ps what facts, what bookmarks, what are you talking about?

hah nice one Devil. im hurt :( pweaze be mwai fwend :(

Max Logan
06-07-2009, 04:16
@ Max - no you misunderstood. as i have said theres nothing you have said (now or in past) that has insulted me. im just pointing out that if Devil will let you in in return for your attempted forum crusades against me (cos we both know that on msn you actually like me so much :P:P) then by all means go ahead and continue. as i said. 2 birds etc. ps what facts, what bookmarks, what are you talking about?

well, you said you keep notes of NW, write down GB times and phone numbers across world, I thought you might have a bookmark called "Life"

kanman
06-07-2009, 04:19
Just want to be left alone...how about EoS round, didn't you break a pact to war LoR?

Divine Intervention
06-07-2009, 06:04
well, you said you keep notes of NW, write down GB times and phone numbers across world, I thought you might have a bookmark called "Life"

notes of NW? what do you mean? writing down gb times takes 10minutes of dedication maybe 2 times a day. keeping phone numbers? wow big deal. how much time do you think this takes up:

me: "hey mate, whats ur mobile number?"
them: "xx - country X"
*several sets later when getting warred*
me: "hello friend in country X, can u text this number plz and tell them to get online?"
them: "sure"
me: "thanks".

wow yes. that takes up all my life :( regarding gb times - takes several minutes a day. just because understanding how to play this game is hard for you and takes hours doesnt mean its the same for everyone. but at the end of the day my life is my own and not for you to judge or advise on how i should lead it. infact youd prob be one of the last people on here who id take advice from lol.

Just want to be left alone...how about EoS round, didn't you break a pact to war LoR?

LoR repeatedly land dropped my members even after i explicitly warned them (kanman, infact i think i spoke to you about it) to stop doing it or face consequences (that you apparently didnt speak to Ali about it or something wasnt my prob). secondly kanmans brother was trying hard to be a spy in EoS, pretending to be someone who he wasnt etc and getting a war ready state to tag jump - both things i wouldnt accept in my nation. all those were considered worthy enough reasons to cancel the NAP.

Max Logan
06-07-2009, 08:39
notes of NW? what do you mean? writing down gb times takes 10minutes of dedication maybe 2 times a day. keeping phone numbers? wow big deal. how much time do you think this takes up:

me: "hello friend in country X, can u text this number plz and tell them to get online?"

wow yes. that takes up all my life :( regarding gb times - takes several minutes a day. just because understanding how to play this game is hard for you and takes hours doesnt mean its the same for everyone. but at the end of the day my life is my own and not for you to judge or advise on how i should lead it. infact youd prob be one of the last people on here who id take advice from lol.

and absolutely no context to what I said...as usual

Shabaz K
06-07-2009, 09:47

lmao That alone tells something

kanman
06-07-2009, 13:58
LoR repeatedly land dropped my members even after i explicitly warned them (kanman, infact i think i spoke to you about it) to stop doing it or face consequences (that you apparently didnt speak to Ali about it or something wasnt my prob). secondly kanmans brother was trying hard to be a spy in EoS, pretending to be someone who he wasnt etc and getting a war ready state to tag jump - both things i wouldnt accept in my nation. all those were considered worthy enough reasons to cancel the NAP.

If you really just want to be left alone, you could have. LoR was already hit by 2 nations and we were still busy with them when you hit. The reasons you gave don't necessarily lead to war unless you wanted it. And if you really want to be justified in everything you did that round, you could have dropped the NAP a day or two before you struck. I think you have been anti-LoR since your early days and saw a chance to attack us with good odds of success and you took it, which isn't completely a bad thing. But if you wanted to be more peaceful or break the NAP more honorably, you definitely could have.

Max Logan
06-07-2009, 16:10
If you really just want to be left alone, you could have. LoR was already hit by 2 nations and we were still busy with them when you hit. The reasons you gave don't necessarily lead to war unless you wanted it. And if you really want to be justified in everything you did that round, you could have dropped the NAP a day or two before you struck. I think you have been anti-LoR since your early days and saw a chance to attack us with good odds of success and you took it, which isn't completely a bad thing. But if you wanted to be more peaceful or break the NAP more honorably, you definitely could have.

no, it was cuz we had worked our asses of with you and they stroke mid air. until then, they were just rubbing backs and pretend everything is fine

kenshin44
06-07-2009, 23:17
8 World Liberation Front[WLF] $737.967 $92.246 $5.478.852 $608.761 9 13.574 1.697 8

Good war will be awaiting your restarts/tag jumpers PT:::

Raul
06-07-2009, 23:53
Everyone in this game shall Burn in hell

Devil
06-08-2009, 00:20
hm really i seem to recall WAL and SMILE both coming as first placed nations in total NW and having most members (or atleast 20-25 or so) and those nations didnt war LOR nor were they formed with the intention to war. infact i have never made a nation whose intention it was to war.

see what you dont understand Ali is i DONT LIKE big nations anymore. unlike you i do things differently. i lead on my own, i dont have another 3-4 people who lead with me and can talk on the behalf of my nation, i take their advice and opinions etc but as NW members they dont (or barely) post on forums and dont have everyone elses contacts etc and as such running big nations becomes too much of a hassle...for me running small tags is superior in every way because i always play with the same people who i can rely on and after many sets have full trust for and am on good relationships with and consider my friends. its more fun for me and more enjoyable. easier, more organized and very effective. not to mention that when the games only 100 people big having a 20 man nation is just boring..

oh and when i war LoR i wont have massive nation. i dont need a massive nation :)

btw whats up with this "followers" stuff . i consider the people who play with me friends, not followers. maybe in your world you are some master and all of LoR are your slaves.

but another thing i forgot to add - i dont play this game because of some delusional desire of "power". i dont want it nor do i need it. infact id prefer it if people just left me alone and didnt bother me lol. i play this game because i enjoy playing with the people ive made friends on here and because i enjoy certain aspects of the game...so yeah...your whole "power"speech fails on the basis that i dont seek it nor do i want it (like ive told Raul before). i can do what ever i want, what more is there to want lol.

hah nice one Devil. im hurt :( pweaze be mwai fwend :(

ok
1. wal and smile? who what? yea thats what a thought nothing one set nations in a game with less than 200 active people playing. Not really an accomplishment actually its kinda sad and pathetic that you even consider that an accomplishment and shows exactly how you really haven't achieved anything in this game that so ever consumes your life.

2. You probably don't like big nations because you lack the ability to either recruit people to your cause or your not skilled enough to run a large nation. I've ran "officially" by myself and we did just fine. now of coarse i had the help of kanman and ali there to help but i did all the FA and everything and made the internal decisions myself. Not to mention about players you can trust and such. The core of LoR has been playing this game together long before you defiled your existence to the game. I trust our guys and can heavily rely on them so i don't understand how by us being larger how you couldn't have the same experience.

3. Your whole power speech is complete bs, you just counterdicted yourself with your statement "when I war lor" you do it all by yourself? good job i mean don't any credit to the peoples states you get killed. And you probably wont need a huge nation. You will wait till LoR is in the middle of a war with someone else to hit or find some other cowardly way to do it, and most likely fail. As for the slaves comment... i highly doubt that if we treated our members like slaves they would stick around and play set after set with us especially considering how were the "bad guys" in the community.

4. Lastly they say half of sarcasm is actually the truth disguised as sarcasm because your too afraid to admit it honestly. You do strike me as someone who would get upset of what someone said to you on a message board but hey not all of us can have thick skin. As for me being your friend? No, I'm actually debating whether i should even acknowledge your existence.

kenshin44
06-08-2009, 00:43
ok
1. wal and smile? who what? yea thats what a thought nothing one set nations in a game with less than 200 active people playing. Not really an accomplishment actually its kinda sad and pathetic that you even consider that an accomplishment and shows exactly how you really haven't achieved anything in this game that so ever consumes your life.

2. You probably don't like big nations because you lack the ability to either recruit people to your cause or your not skilled enough to run a large nation. I've ran "officially" by myself and we did just fine. now of coarse i had the help of kanman and ali there to help but i did all the FA and everything and made the internal decisions myself. Not to mention about players you can trust and such. The core of LoR has been playing this game together long before you defiled your existence to the game. I trust our guys and can heavily rely on them so i don't understand how by us being larger how you couldn't have the same experience.

3. Your whole power speech is complete bs, you just counterdicted yourself with your statement "when I war lor" you do it all by yourself? good job i mean don't any credit to the peoples states you get killed. And you probably wont need a huge nation. You will wait till LoR is in the middle of a war with someone else to hit or find some other cowardly way to do it, and most likely fail. As for the slaves comment... i highly doubt that if we treated our members like slaves they would stick around and play set after set with us especially considering how were the "bad guys" in the community.

4. Lastly they say half of sarcasm is actually the truth disguised as sarcasm because your too afraid to admit it honestly. You do strike me as someone who would get upset of what someone said to you on a message board but hey not all of us can have thick skin. As for me being your friend? No, I'm actually debating whether i should even acknowledge your existence.

Wow devil how come i can't post something that good :think:: .... sure as hell missed you

Divine Intervention
06-08-2009, 03:36
ok

1. erm n00b. read what ali said. he said that i can only get big nations when im warring LoR. i simply showed him that i had big nations that won sets that werent warring LoR. nothing else. oh noes, Devil thinks i havent achieved anything :( i so sad :(. i played so long in WLF (3-4 years) and then had my own nations and i enjoyed every single bit of it. if im enjoying the game then its all good. ps "one set nations" lol. i used to make nations every set in NW when i had the time...i simply changed their names because that for me was fun and enjoyable.

2. erm...DaK, EoS, Smile, WAL were all nations with 20-25 members...so your point? i am perfectly "skilled" enough to run a big nation. just as i said its time consuming. im a person who cares about his members and looks out for his states....they take the time to play and contribute and i see it as my duty to repay that by making sure they get an enjoyable experience...now seeing as everyone here has a hard on for me, running big nations usually means that some one wants to have a e-penis contest and war me and this results in me spending too much time looking out for everyone (such as helping them stonewall etc etc) and that conflicted with my other priorities i.e. revising for my exams. and i didnt want to to lead if i didnt think i could do the most i could (which i couldnt due to time constraints cos of revision).
well done on your succesfull running of LoR. you made it into a good nation which had its success...congratulations. what are you trying to achieve by trying to belittle me? ive run succesful nations in NW and helped co-lead succesful nations in WOW too..the people who play with me enjoy playing with me...so i dont understand how you think you can try and somehow "beat" me at this argument. why couldnt i have had the same experiences? oh i did enjoy running big nations but times are changing. more imprtant school work takes priority and with the game being so small having a big nation is pointless. it takes out of the enjoyment of the game. further more...besides..havent you heard of the phrase: "horses for courses"? what one might enjoy not everyone else might.

3. well how else do you want me to phrase it? the nation names changes and i dont know wholl still be playing. when the time comes we will see...and i do give my members credit. all the time. for their time and dedication and the effort. i tell it to them personally each time after each strike. just because my wording doesnt satisfy you doesnt mean that your point is right. oh and dont worry...if war will occur it will be because that would have been the priority for the set. not because "omg someone warred them so im gonnnna jump in lulz". and hey, some people like being the bad guys :laugh:

4. well devil they can say what they want :) yes Devil i am upset :( i want your acknoweldgement :( i know the opinions of people whos opinion matters to me and im happy. whether you like me or not doesnt concern me. like honestly, what are you to me :glare:?

@ Ali - dont worry, devil is no better at this stuff than you. you both fail quite a bit. although not as much as Max so ill give you that ;)

Max Logan
06-08-2009, 08:07
1. erm n00b. read what ali said. he said that i can only get big nations when im warring LoR. i simply showed him that i had big nations that won sets that werent warring LoR. nothing else. oh noes, Devil thinks i havent achieved anything :( i so sad :(. i played so long in WLF (3-4 years) and then had my own nations and i enjoyed every single bit of it. if im enjoying the game then its all good. ps "one set nations" lol. i used to make nations every set in NW when i had the time...i simply changed their names because that for me was fun and enjoyable.

2. erm...DaK, EoS, Smile, WAL were all nations with 20-25 members...so your point? i am perfectly "skilled" enough to run a big nation. just as i said its time consuming. im a person who cares about his members and looks out for his states....they take the time to play and contribute and i see it as my duty to repay that by making sure they get an enjoyable experience...now seeing as everyone here has a hard on for me, running big nations usually means that some one wants to have a e-penis contest and war me and this results in me spending too much time looking out for everyone (such as helping them stonewall etc etc) and that conflicted with my other priorities i.e. revising for my exams. and i didnt want to to lead if i didnt think i could do the most i could (which i couldnt due to time constraints cos of revision).
well done on your succesfull running of LoR. you made it into a good nation which had its success...congratulations. what are you trying to achieve by trying to belittle me? ive run succesful nations in NW and helped co-lead succesful nations in WOW too..the people who play with me enjoy playing with me...so i dont understand how you think you can try and somehow "beat" me at this argument. why couldnt i have had the same experiences? oh i did enjoy running big nations but times are changing. more imprtant school work takes priority and with the game being so small having a big nation is pointless. it takes out of the enjoyment of the game. further more...besides..havent you heard of the phrase: "horses for courses"? what one might enjoy not everyone else might.

3. well how else do you want me to phrase it? the nation names changes and i dont know wholl still be playing. when the time comes we will see...and i do give my members credit. all the time. for their time and dedication and the effort. i tell it to them personally each time after each strike. just because my wording doesnt satisfy you doesnt mean that your point is right. oh and dont worry...if war will occur it will be because that would have been the priority for the set. not because "omg someone warred them so im gonnnna jump in lulz". and hey, some people like being the bad guys :laugh:

4. well devil they can say what they want :) yes Devil i am upset :( i want your acknoweldgement :( i know the opinions of people whos opinion matters to me and im happy. whether you like me or not doesnt concern me. like honestly, what are you to me :glare:?

@ Ali - dont worry, devil is no better at this stuff than you. you both fail quite a bit. although not as much as Max so ill give you that ;)

2. yes, when your WLF buddies had finished suiciding your oponent nations, you were hell good at top. Too bad you couldn`t kill deli soon enough, before we left for USA and tnova raped your top 10 dream

3. you give them credit all right. suiciding them when they out play you

4. Even Gnorf would laugh at you for your actions not so many sets ago

@ Ali part - you sure look like it did hurt your feelings ;)

Mhaphew
06-08-2009, 11:03
Someone recap what Anton is whining about.... I can't be arsed to read all his super huge posts..

nosejam
06-08-2009, 12:03
Someone recap what Anton is whining about.... I can't be arsed to read all his super huge posts..

Bla bla bla, I'm awesome I don't care what any of you have to say, but will respond to your wind ups anyway just to prove how wrong you are and how little I care. bla bla bla

:tongue::

Max Logan
06-08-2009, 12:03
no one understand how awesome and powerful he is, so he is frustrated that we common people don`t bow to his Divine throne

MAGGIO
06-08-2009, 12:12
I think he keeps talking about past events that mean absolutely nothing to this set and this war. This is a totally clean slate set as LOR and WLF took time off and are not back and seemingly having a good time.

Christ its gotta be better than expanding and building!

Missionary
06-08-2009, 12:19
8 World Liberation Front[WLF] $737.967 $92.246 $5.478.852 $608.761 9 13.574 1.697 8

Good war will be awaiting your restarts/tag jumpers PT:::

you mean you will constantly attack any state that comes out of protection for the rest of the set?

someone had a pretty good point though...about numbers...we are all playing this game together yet LOR and a few other "evil" nations seem to really get the good numbers (regardless of ethics). Maybe they have a point...more people enjoy being on "their side"?

or more people are sick of the constant crying coming from the other side about LoR. people always saying "someone needs to just destroy LoR every set they are here" but yet do nothing.

so SLOB can die??? :P

@ devil - rep for that post :D

Divine Intervention
06-08-2009, 13:27
2. yes, when your WLF buddies had finished suiciding your oponent nations, you were hell good at top. Too bad you couldn`t kill deli soon enough, before we left for USA and tnova raped your top 10 dream

3. you give them credit all right. suiciding them when they out play you

4. Even Gnorf would laugh at you for your actions not so many sets ago

@ Ali part - you sure look like it did hurt your feelings ;)

WLF suiciding what now? what the hell are you talking about? during DaKs first set WLF warred WANT i think and then they warred SLOB but that set Smile was going to win either way so i dont see what your on about. further more, for your information i didnt approve of the WLF SLOB war but then again Max you dont know many things oh well. what does deli have to do with anything? DaK that set took like 8 of the top10 spots and achieved the biggest total nation networth to date which no one has beaten. Deli was irrelevant. yes Tnova took top1 but then again hes one of the best in this game and was a class above all our other players so i have no problem with that. top10 dream? what top10 dream lol? oh and does your memory need refreshing? Deli ran to USA because one of their players had tag jumped to EE to help bring down WLFs allies. but then again you do have selective memory.

your like a broken record max. yes i shouldnt have done that but once again you dont know the story and just believe what you want to believe about the situation. but thats okay.

no he wouldnt.

no it didnt.

no one understand how awesome and powerful he is, so he is frustrated that we common people don`t bow to his Divine throne

Max i dont care if you understand or not and i dont need you to bow down ether.

Bla bla bla, I'm awesome I don't care what any of you have to say, but will respond to your wind ups anyway just to prove how wrong you are and how little I care. bla bla bla

:tongue::

i like proving people wrong :p the more i prove them wrong the more they troll giving me more chances to prove them wrong. they complain that i feel that imso much more awesome than them (aaaw dont be upset lol) but then they just go and re-enforce my views on them with their lame argument attempts. everyones happy. its a cycle until someone gets bored :P

Mhaphew
06-08-2009, 13:42
Thanks for clearing that up guys.

Also, Anton, isnt this thread about the current war and not previous wars?

Divine Intervention
06-08-2009, 13:51

it is. so maybe Ali/devil/max would like to take their fascination with me to another medium of communication? i do believe thats what PMs exist for.

MAGGIO
06-08-2009, 13:57
talking about all this OLD crap is killing the thread, can we discuss the current war already!

nosejam
06-08-2009, 14:08
talking about all this OLD crap is killing the thread, can we discuss the current war already!

Pretty sure no-one mentioned Dogma

But 19 kills to 9, pretty much what was expected, though maybe a little lucky that so many people managed to be online during the FS, still got the influx of restarts to make their way into the war.

kanman
06-08-2009, 14:51

Recap:
LoR and WLF knew we were gonna go at each other from beginning of round. Both pushed states to be war ready asap, a lot of lvl 5 or 6 jets and unupgraded ships when war started. LoR was ready for WLF and partial phone list meant ~10 LoR were on when WLF hit. WLF had potential for a large FS, not everyone was on at same time, but they easily had 3000+ turns to throw at us.

However, first target of WLF, Raul got on to stonewall. WLF had to move on. LoR countered immediately, killing offline states with a lot of turns. First kills for each side happened seconds apart. By end of first wave of WLF strike, score was 4-3 WLF. WLF took out mid-range LoR, 2 LoR stonewalled, LoR took out smaller WLF states with a lot of turns.

Right after, top WLF state, which was a very good state, logged off for a short amount of time. We didn't have enough ships so we went straight to air raids. WLF state logged on quickly during our strike and we had to stop. But he stonewalled poorly, used almost all his turns to grab more land which meant we could kill him while he was online. So then score was 4-4 with LoR having killed more net. WLF's first wave was equaled out by less than half of LoR and it was over from there. WLF wasn't active enough stonewalling to counter large LoR member advantage. LoR started killing from top down while WLF hit small LoR states to keep the numbers close for a day.

Missionary
06-08-2009, 15:03

he can never forget about the past, either that or he just makes it up so he sounds better :P

@ maggio - the war is pretty much over lmao

Max Logan
06-08-2009, 15:22

nah, we`re just laughing at Anton being the martyr of NW! lol

And old crap came along cuz he 'owned' LoR in the past. He single handed destroyed it! :thumbup:

Divine Intervention
06-08-2009, 15:40
Recap:
LoR and WLF knew we were gonna go at each other from beginning of round. Both pushed states to be war ready asap, a lot of lvl 5 or 6 jets and unupgraded ships when war started. LoR was ready for WLF and partial phone list meant ~10 LoR were on when WLF hit. WLF had potential for a large FS, not everyone was on at same time, but they easily had 3000+ turns to throw at us.

However, first target of WLF, Raul got on to stonewall. WLF had to move on. LoR countered immediately, killing offline states with a lot of turns. First kills for each side happened seconds apart. By end of first wave of WLF strike, score was 4-3 WLF. WLF took out mid-range LoR, 2 LoR stonewalled, LoR took out smaller WLF states with a lot of turns.

Right after, top WLF state, which was a very good state, logged off for a short amount of time. We didn't have enough ships so we went straight to air raids. WLF state logged on quickly during our strike and we had to stop. But he stonewalled poorly, used almost all his turns to grab more land which meant we could kill him while he was online. So then score was 4-4 with LoR having killed more net. WLF's first wave was equaled out by less than half of LoR and it was over from there. WLF wasn't active enough stonewalling to counter large LoR member advantage. LoR started killing from top down while WLF hit small LoR states to keep the numbers close for a day.

yes LoR came out clearly on top in this war. i dont think anyone in WLF bothered with any attacks after the initial CS on WLF left around 5-6 casualties. atleast i didnt see anything when i searched GE b4 my exam. well done LoR :)

kenshin44
06-08-2009, 18:04
Recap:

Nice Recap

kenshin44
06-08-2009, 18:45
yes LoR came out clearly on top in this war. i dont think anyone in WLF bothered with any attacks after the initial CS on WLF left around 5-6 casualties. atleast i didnt see anything when i searched GE b4 my exam. well done LoR :)

I don't understand why WLF states gave up after our CS?

The second day after WLF FS no attacks were made on any LoR states, on the third day you got a small strike force killing two states...

kitoy
06-08-2009, 20:59
WLF suiciding what now? what the hell are you talking about? during DaKs first set WLF warred WANT i think and then they warred SLOB but that set Smile was going to win either way so i dont see what your on about. further more, for your information i didnt approve of the WLF SLOB war but then again Max you dont know many things oh well. what does deli have to do with anything? DaK that set took like 8 of the top10 spots and achieved the biggest total nation networth to date which no one has beaten. Deli was irrelevant. yes Tnova took top1 but then again hes one of the best in this game and was a class above all our other players so i have no problem with that. top10 dream? what top10 dream lol? oh and does your memory need refreshing? Deli ran to USA because one of their players had tag jumped to EE to help bring down WLFs allies. but then again you do have selective memory.

wow! you really have a book called LIFE.. ermm i mean NW.. lol

FeaRLezZoN3
06-08-2009, 22:23
yea I died twice already and I didnt even make 1 attack lmao bah I dont really see a point in warring, we clearly have no chance and no communication. LoR has once again won, I messaged boz multiple times to see when there will be a CS, no response. I should have just netted. I am done playing for this month. Good luck to WLF.

Famous_stars
06-09-2009, 01:32
yea I died twice already and I didnt even make 1 attack lmao bah I dont really see a point in warring, we clearly have no chance and no communication. LoR has once again won, I messaged boz multiple times to see when there will be a CS, no response. I should have just netted. I am done playing for this month. Good luck to WLF.

Lol FeaRLezZoN3, gg.

Missionary
06-09-2009, 06:13
LoR should give all WLF restarts week to get themselves ready. all this restart hunting is what makes wars look pathetic. its hard enough getting restarts up and running but with the member base and the fact there is only 4-5 nations its impossble to hide.

and dont give me the "why would i let people build up enough to damage my nation" crap. if you wanted to war (and not just kill states) you would do everything you can to make it as fair and fun as possible, not just a 2 day slaughtering.

Mhaphew
06-09-2009, 11:01
LoR should give all WLF restarts week to get themselves ready. all this restart hunting is what makes wars look pathetic. its hard enough getting restarts up and running but with the member base and the fact there is only 4-5 nations its impossble to hide.

and dont give me the "why would i let people build up enough to damage my nation" crap. if you wanted to war (and not just kill states) you would do everything you can to make it as fair and fun as possible, not just a 2 day slaughtering.

In our defense, we didnt declare war first, now had we declared first, then we would have had a little more pity. However, we were declared on, so we reacted with total annihilation.

Missionary
06-09-2009, 13:49
In our defense, we didnt declare war first, now had we declared first, then we would have had a little more pity. However, we were declared on, so we reacted with total annihilation.

haha, even though the plan was for LoR to declare on WLF and have the war done in 24 hours. so i will disregard that last message :P

Devil
06-09-2009, 13:51
haha, even though the plan was for LoR to declare on WLF and have the war done in 24 hours. so i will disregard that last message :P

how do you know this? STOP TAPPING OUR PHONE LINES!!!

Mahdi
06-09-2009, 17:56

how do you know this? STOP TAPPING OUR PHONE LINES!!!

@ Kanman
The reason EoS entered that war was because about half of EoS was itching to go to war to help out USA and DOOM. Hell I had even made contact and was about to jump ship to participate in a strike when Anton had said hold up we are sending our DoW soon.

@ Devil
glad to see your back. Everyone has your phones tapped, we had a big LoR tapping convention :P

kitoy
06-09-2009, 19:43
and dont give me the "why would i let people build up enough to damage my nation" crap.

BS! this is a war, why would we let them build up? :huh:

if you wanted to war (and not just kill states) you would do everything you can to make it as fair and fun as possible, not just a 2 day slaughtering

And don't give me this crap also. They declared first, we just CS. and its not our fault that we annihilated them in 2 days.

Missionary
06-10-2009, 05:49
1) BS! this is a war, why would we let them build up? :huh:

2) And don't give me this crap also. They declared first, we just CS. and its not our fault that we annihilated them in 2 days.

1) because you want a war, this isnt a war. this is just killing states over and over. or naybe your afraid of the challenge?

2) they goot the FS by a few hours. it very much looks like you would have hit later that night. and no its not your fault the war was over so quickly, but why constantly kill them over and over all set? wheres the fun in killing 100k net states?

@ Devil
glad to see your back. Everyone has your phones tapped, we had a big LoR tapping convention :P

**** its out, its gunna be know as the LoRgate scandal and Mr.P is gunna have to step down :P

Mhaphew
06-10-2009, 11:31
1) because you want a war, this isnt a war. this is just killing states over and over. or naybe your afraid of the challenge?

2) they goot the FS by a few hours. it very much looks like you would have hit later that night. and no its not your fault the war was over so quickly, but why constantly kill them over and over all set? wheres the fun in killing 100k net states?

I've looked up the definition of war on a few different sites just now, including wikipedia and dictionary dot com and no where do I see does it say that in a war you have to let another nation rebuild a little before you go in and destroy them again...

Missionary
06-10-2009, 14:20
I've looked up the definition of war on a few different sites just now, including wikipedia and dictionary dot com and no where do I see does it say that in a war you have to let another nation rebuild a little before you go in and destroy them again...

on either of those sites did it give the deffinition of war in relations to a text based internet game? no? then you last post was irrelevant.

in boxing do you punch the guy when hes on the floor? same principle as this.

Mhaphew
06-10-2009, 14:49
on either of those sites did it give the deffinition of war in relations to a text based internet game? no? then you last post was irrelevant.

But you do in UFC......so your last statement was irrelevant, and why bring up boxing anyway? this is a text based internet game. There are no set guidelines that state that we cannot attack someone when they come OOP. Besides they are given 200 turns before coming OOP anywho!

nosejam
06-10-2009, 14:56
But you do in UFC......so your last statement was irrelevant, and why bring up boxing anyway? this is a text based internet game. There are no set guidelines that state that we cannot attack someone when they come OOP. Besides they are given 200 turns before coming OOP anywho!

Boxing and UFC are both 1v1, this is not and therefore less acceptable (though not so unacceptable anyone else looks like stepping in); not taking that away from you, being able to consistently pull in numbers is to be admired.

MAGGIO
06-10-2009, 14:59
yes but the ref does stop the fight in mma, even if the guy is not knocked the F out. But in MMA a winner is immidiatly declared and maybe a rematch is set for a later date, usually several months later.

kenshin44
06-10-2009, 16:28

**** its out, its gunna be know as the LoRgate scandal and Mr.P is gunna have to step down :P

Missionary you fail to understand had this been the other way around WLF would be doing the same thing to our states to safeguard theirs.

We have to balance common sense with having fun in this game, and we like to play so taht most of our nation can have fun, letting WLF build up and then strike down our restarts, shows us as being irresponsible to our players who died in the war and are restarts. This will only cause lack of unity in a nation, as it would seem like oh we are top states, the lower states of LoR we don't have to protect them by killing WLF states...

Also about the senseless killing of WLF states, a nation always has the right to surrender, LoR will institute certain restrictions to safeguard its nation, but if a nation surrenders it will be upheld.

btw vinnie why are you defending WLF, they aren't saying anything :P

FeaRLezZoN3
06-10-2009, 19:00
all i know is that iam done with this war, and I am netting peacefully in NS now:)

kitoy
06-10-2009, 20:23

Man lol this isnt boxing :P

Talking about challenge? well i've been in a war as many times as you did. killing a state regardless if it's a restart or not or hunting them down alone is already a challenge.. :P

Mahdi
06-10-2009, 21:08
Missionary you fail to understand had this been the other way around WLF would be doing the same thing to our states to safeguard theirs.

We have to balance common sense with having fun in this game, and we like to play so taht most of our nation can have fun, letting WLF build up and then strike down our restarts, shows us as being irresponsible to our players who died in the war and are restarts. This will only cause lack of unity in a nation, as it would seem like oh we are top states, the lower states of LoR we don't have to protect them by killing WLF states...

Also about the senseless killing of WLF states, a nation always has the right to surrender, LoR will institute certain restrictions to safeguard its nation, but if a nation surrenders it will be upheld.

While I agree with the majority of what you said there Ali, we all know that even if WLF surrendered LoR would just wait a week and hit them again if they didn't continue to hit after the surrender.

kenshin44
06-10-2009, 22:04
While I agree with the majority of what you said there Ali, we all know that even if WLF surrendered LoR would just wait a week and hit them again if they didn't continue to hit after the surrender.

thus we would have restrictions which would be that no majority of WLF states could have more tahn 150 turns stocked, and no lvl up of jets and no more than 100k jet defense.

Raul
06-11-2009, 04:25

I dont want this to be fair and fun, nor to be justice, freedom, happinnes, happy endings and Anton and Ali kissing, i want every enemy state to burn and die, if they dont like it dont restart...

WLFers dont die they restart, we kill them again =D

Missionary
06-11-2009, 05:03
Man lol this isnt boxing :P

Talking about challenge? well i've been in a war as many times as you did. killing a state regardless if it's a restart or not or hunting them down alone is already a challenge.. :P

anyones who become oop over the number of 130ish is very likely to be a restart, wheres the challenge in finding that?

if WLF were doing it then i would be saying the same thing to them. infact i ive mentioned it before. instead of making restrictions how about teach your members to protect themselves better as restarts. i mean if you have to kill states who have used 200 turns to protect your restarts then they really dont know how to build restarts.

Also, in joining a nation like LoR or WLF you expecct to die during the set. if you dont think this then your a moron. so if your members die once or twice and get ****ty, maybe they should pick a differnt nation instead of hiding in the numbers ;)

it was about as relevant as stating a definition for a RL war and then trying to compaire it to a text based game lol.

im not saying you breaking rules or anything, i just fail to see the point in wanting to have a war for a set when you destroy a nation within a day or two then spend the rest of the set killing states that have used there 200 turns (woooo). do you find that fun?

i dont know why people were happy to see WLF and LoR return. NOW A DAYS WARS IN THIS GAME MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE. its as simple as that. who wants to bother playing a game where they are killed once then have no chance for the rest of the set? its boring and **** tbh. you cant escape the war once your in it as your so easy to find.

FeaRLezZoN3
06-11-2009, 07:53
anyones who become oop over the number of 130ish is very likely to be a restart, wheres the challenge in finding that?

if WLF were doing it then i would be saying the same thing to them. infact i ive mentioned it before. instead of making restrictions how about teach your members to protect themselves better as restarts. i mean if you have to kill states who have used 200 turns to protect your restarts then they really dont know how to build restarts.

Also, in joining a nation like LoR or WLF you expecct to die during the set. if you dont think this then your a moron. so if your members die once or twice and get ****ty, maybe they should pick a differnt nation instead of hiding in the numbers ;)

it was about as relevant as stating a definition for a RL war and then trying to compaire it to a text based game lol.

im not saying you breaking rules or anything, i just fail to see the point in wanting to have a war for a set when you destroy a nation within a day or two then spend the rest of the set killing states that have used there 200 turns (woooo). do you find that fun?

i dont know why people were happy to see WLF and LoR return. NOW A DAYS WARS IN THIS GAME MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE. its as simple as that. who wants to bother playing a game where they are killed once then have no chance for the rest of the set? its boring and **** tbh. you cant escape the war once your in it as your so easy to find.

Agree, I do see no point in continuing this war, LoR clearly cannot lose unless another nation jumps in, which there is like a 1% chance of that happening. When you come out of protection as a Indy you arent even strong enough to attack medium to big states, especially if all your breakers are dead. WLF have clearly given up, war over LoR won. Maybe next set we can have another war and hopefully this time we can be more organized and active to have a chance.

Mhaphew
06-11-2009, 11:19

I don't like the insults that your threw at us here, but I do have to say that this was a fun war, and so what if you die and now you don't have a chance for that coveted top ten spot. Honestly this game was based on building up a nation and then in turn using your nations superior might to combat against any other nation that you think was going to hurt your chances of a top spot.

If you find it fun to find loopholes to get that top ten spot then so be it, we find it fun to blast that **** out of other nations that threaten our ranking...

Mhaphew
06-11-2009, 11:26
Agree, I do see no point in continuing this war, LoR clearly cannot lose unless another nation jumps in, which there is like a 1% chance of that happening. When you come out of protection as a Indy you arent even strong enough to attack medium to big states, especially if all your breakers are dead. WLF have clearly given up, war over LoR won. Maybe next set we can have another war and hopefully this time we can be more organized and active to have a chance.

This isn't your war now is it? This war is between WLF and LoR ATM...

Devil
06-11-2009, 11:31

Yes but all they would really need is have states with 2mil jets or about 15mil inf each. (That is achievable in less than 5 days.) Get a friend to tag jump or have someone playing outside of the tag for reasons like this, and as long as there one guy can aa and stay alive they can kill a good amount of states.

06-11-2009, 22:28
My only regret in this war was the fact I didnt get to kill Cemetary I figured him and his boys would have gone into vacation though so I didnt bother with him as much as I wanted to.

-Chris-
06-11-2009, 22:48

So whats your excuse as to why I'm in LoR?

Personally I'm tired of WLF's self-righteousness, almost theocratic, idealism of war. You'd swear they were a bunch of Islamic Extremists looking for virgins.

Kudos to my brothers in arms swatting the fly while I was away.

Ali, hit me on msn soon.

On a side note:

I look forward to the return of the WLF I loved. The WLF that fought for reasons, not against reasoning. The WLF which acted as a safeguard between those peacefully netting and those seeking to ruin them. The WLF that fought for liquor, for booze, and most importantly, hookers.

World Liberation Front is not a nation, its a way of life. And the current state of affairs of WLF is a mockery to its proud heritage.

kenshin44
06-12-2009, 01:24
Aight, I'd like to give a fair warning to all, questioning LoR's policy with WLF restart is a direct offense to LoR, as such from this moment on any direct offense to LoR. Well you figure out the rest.

P.S. Lakers won game 4 PT:::

Divine Intervention
06-12-2009, 02:09
Chris mate, your in LOR because you and derek joined LoR several sets ago and participated in PAIN getting owned in its first set. then you created CB. and you were punished for your actions for hurting your ex-comrades :p

Mahdi
06-12-2009, 02:37
Aight, I'd like to give a fair warning to all, questioning LoR's policy with WLF restart is a direct offense to LoR, as such from this moment on any direct offense to LoR. Well you figure out the rest.

LoR's policy pertaining to WLF = piece of ****

but since WLF is nonexistent in its reality well you catch my drift though I still am not fond of LoR I do like some of its members

Missionary
06-12-2009, 13:58

wasnt questioning it i was just using this as an example. still think its bull**** lol, and i dont see how you are having any sort of fun killing 200k states. doesnt seem like much of a challenge but maybe you dont like challenges lol.

and if that gets my nation killed then meh, maybe SLOB and NS might decided to do something about a 30 odd man nation killing a 8 man nation with 4 members played less than 3 sets. trying to keep them here but im not gunna change my opinion or be told to shut up or die just because i disagree with your actions.

@ MhapHew - wheres the insult?

Yes but all they would really need is have states with 2mil jets or about 15mil inf each. (That is achievable in less than 5 days.) Get a friend to tag jump or have someone playing outside of the tag for reasons like this, and as long as there one guy can aa and stay alive they can kill a good amount of states.

not even you would be able to hide for 5 days to get to that level to have a chance atm devil :P

-Chris-
06-12-2009, 14:54
Chris mate, your in LOR because you and derek joined LoR several sets ago and participated in PAIN getting owned in its first set. then you created CB. and you were punished for your actions for hurting your ex-comrades :p
You mean the set where I was inactive and Derek wasn't with me and I was killed for simply being in the tag?

Way to be hypocrites :thumbup:

Mhaphew
06-12-2009, 16:27
wasnt questioning it i was just using this as an example. still think its bull**** lol, and i dont see how you are having any sort of fun killing 200k states. doesnt seem like much of a challenge but maybe you dont like challenges lol.

and if that gets my nation killed then meh, maybe SLOB and NS might decided to do something about a 30 odd man nation killing a 8 man nation with 4 members played less than 3 sets. trying to keep them here but im not gunna change my opinion or be told to shut up or die just because i disagree with your actions.

not even you would be able to hide for 5 days to get to that level to have a chance atm devil :P

Just your whole attitude towards our war practices. To each his own, if you don't like then piss off!

As stated before by one of our ranking officials, consider any slander, libel, defamation or vilification against LoR a direct action of war.

Devil
06-12-2009, 17:45

in 5 days i bet i could have very close to 2mil lv8 jets and alot of turns without making it look like a war state

Mhaphew
06-12-2009, 18:56
in 5 days i bet i could have very close to 2mil lv8 jets and alot of turns without making it look like a war state

hahahah i had 2mil + jets lvl 8 in 5 days as well as a couple hundred thousand ships lvl 8, inf and agms too all lvl 8 with the exception of my spies which sat at lvl 6 for a while...

Missionary
06-13-2009, 03:28

yeh but wether or not the other nation would have hunted down your restart and killed it is what i was getting at. the winning nation gives absolutly no chance to the other nation to get any sort of attack back cos they just kill restarts out of protection.

Raul
06-13-2009, 06:16
yeh but wether or not the other nation would have hunted down your restart and killed it is what i was getting at. the winning nation gives absolutly no chance to the other nation to get any sort of attack back cos they just kill restarts out of protection.

well, if you dont like restarting and getting killed immediately, dont restart, its not LORs fault WLF has the policy "we don die we restart"

we have the policy, "burn in hell, if you restart, we shall burn you down as soon as possible cause no one has second chances you can only die once" except us of course =D

FeaRLezZoN3
06-13-2009, 10:03
well, if you dont like restarting and getting killed immediately, dont restart, its not LORs fault WLF has the policy "we don die we restart"

we have the policy, "burn in hell, if you restart, we shall burn you down as soon as possible cause no one has second chances you can only die once" except us of course =D

LOL well put.

ooga booga
06-13-2009, 12:03

Trying to keep them here? As in playing the game? lol :laugh: You are the reason some of us stopped playing the game. Now you are worried about keeping members here? Lmao!!! Anyway, I'm going back into hiding (so no more comments from me), just was too good of a laugh not to say anything. :)

Missionary
06-13-2009, 20:04
Trying to keep them here? As in playing the game? lol :laugh: You are the reason some of us stopped playing the game. Now you are worried about keeping members here? Lmao!!! Anyway, I'm going back into hiding (so no more comments from me), just was too good of a laugh not to say anything. :)

your no big loss :P. btw you had already quit the set we argued, not the set after when we warred :think::

great idea, make more people quit. you really are a retard you know.

Will
06-13-2009, 20:11
your no big loss :P. btw you had already quit the set we argued, not the set after when we warred :think::

great idea, make more people quit. you really are a retard you know.

I don't see how you can stick up for WLF. It behaves in exactly the same fashion.

kenshin44
06-14-2009, 04:33
Vinnie why are you so adament to spam this thread up.

We haven't even killed A WLF restart lately lol.

Your just talking pointlessly spamming isn't it your responsibility as a mod to prevent spam.

One your not of WLF nation, Two you have no affiliation to LoR, Three we haven't killed any WLF restart for the last 3 days, yet you spam up a thread.

Then you go about claiming LoR is gonna kill you, idk how to respond, you take my words and turn them around and then start spamming.

I didn't know WLF was an affiliate of your or that you were its diplomatic heir. Hell even if you were idk wth your saying 3 WLF restarts are in NS and i am talking to andy on a daily basis also keeping an eye on them myself if they want to war they will be killed instantly.

So plz be a good mod and do not spam this thread which was on WLF LoR war.

Missionary
06-14-2009, 06:11
Vinnie why are you so adament to spam this thread up.

We haven't even killed A WLF restart lately lol.

Your just talking pointlessly spamming isn't it your responsibility as a mod to prevent spam.

One your not of WLF nation, Two you have no affiliation to LoR, Three we haven't killed any WLF restart for the last 3 days, yet you spam up a thread.

Then you go about claiming LoR is gonna kill you, idk how to respond, you take my words and turn them around and then start spamming.

I didn't know WLF was an affiliate of your or that you were its diplomatic heir. Hell even if you were idk wth your saying 3 WLF restarts are in NS and i am talking to andy on a daily basis also keeping an eye on them myself if they want to war they will be killed instantly.

So plz be a good mod and do not spam this thread which was on WLF LoR war.

its on topic so its not spamming ali :p

i just stated an opinion. since then im just replying to other peoples reply lol.

I don't see how you can stick up for WLF. It behaves in exactly the same fashion.

im not sticking up for WLF, already said if it was the other way round then i would be "sticking up" for LoR.

Decimus Brutus
06-14-2009, 15:07
A couple of points after reading the thread:

I don't lose any sleep over someone, noob or vet, getting mad and leaving the game because they were warred. It's a war game, for god's sake. They were playing the wrong game to begin with. They should have found a game that allowed for nation building without external threats.

Restarts should be allowed more protected turns before ooping. Something like a total of 400 protected if killed during first week of set...600 protected if killed during second week of set...etc. Then a restart could actually rejoin in the war as a viable and dangerous entity. Wars would then be wars...long, drawn out, and debilitating to both parties. That would force the leaders of nations to actually think about, and make sure they have legitimate reasons for declaring war. As it stands now, war consists of a good FS, a little mopping up, and continuously killing restarts before they are viable states again. ho hum.

Missionary
06-14-2009, 23:12

I don't lose any sleep over someone, noob or vet, getting mad and leaving the game because they were warred. It's a war game, for god's sake. They were playing the wrong game to begin with. They should have found a game that allowed for nation building without external threats.

Restarts should be allowed more protected turns before ooping. Something like a total of 400 protected if killed during first week of set...600 protected if killed during second week of set...etc. Then a restart could actually rejoin in the war as a viable and dangerous entity. Wars would then be wars...long, drawn out, and debilitating to both parties. That would force the leaders of nations to actually think about, and make sure they have legitimate reasons for declaring war. As it stands now, war consists of a good FS, a little mopping up, and continuously killing restarts before they are viable states again. ho hum.

TO FRICKING RIGHT!!!

Raul
06-15-2009, 03:58

Best idea ever

FeaRLezZoN3
06-15-2009, 10:44

I have to completely agree with you on that one, we should suggested to Prez, maybe even 500-600 turns before OOP, but yes this will give restarts a chance to fight back.

MAGGIO
06-15-2009, 13:28
it would just make nations like LOR harder to beat if you so chose to attempt.

kenshin44
06-15-2009, 14:28

:D
I think its pretty good too

Mhaphew
06-15-2009, 14:58
I do not think this is a good idea.

First off it would take a state 3 days to pop, and more if they are trying to get 499 then wait till they have full turns then POP. Also, a stat that is still in protection cannot get land grabs. I start grabbing soon as i pop, at 200 turns. new states will have to expand in order to get land, which sucks...

I can keep going but i think you all get the point...

Raul
06-15-2009, 17:40

First off it would take a state 3 days to pop, and more if they are trying to get 499 then wait till they have full turns then POP. Also, a stat that is still in protection cannot get land grabs. I start grabbing soon as i pop, at 200 turns. new states will have to expand in order to get land, which sucks...

problem is, its better expanding that dieying at turn 200 lol

MAGGIO
06-15-2009, 17:44
see my post in suggestions

nosejam
06-16-2009, 07:12

Well what about from turns 200-400 you can come oop by grabbing, but if you don't grab you stay in protection...