PDA

View Full Version : American Perspectives

Minimus
06-10-2009, 14:46
Since a lot of you are **** foreigners, I would like to present my perspectives on issues in America. Just broad, general stuff, mostly sarcastic, so flame away if you want. I expect some seriously negative rep from people.

The second amendment gives you the right to have firearms, assuming you only use them to kill foreigners and animals.

If a black man kills a white man, he will go to jail. If a white man kills a black man, he will be suspended from the police force for about a month.

Killing Mexicans is ok if they are on the wrong side of the border. It is acceptable to drag them back to that side if you accidentally kill them in the US.

If you want to be on television, it's cheaper to break the law than to take acting classes.

Try to make a sex tape with at least one celebrity in your lifetime.

The same people who argue that their rights are being taken away if guns are banned, are the same people who want to take the rights away from women seeking abortions.

Americans are overweight, lazy, and mostly alcoholics. Note that the first two are a direct result of the last.

Without making this too long, I will stop now and click the Submit button.

MAGGIO
06-10-2009, 15:11
The same people who argue that their rights are being taken away if guns are banned, are the same people who want to take the rights away from women seeking abortions.

This is my favorite and as well it goes for same sex unions.

Will
06-13-2009, 13:38
This is my favorite and as well it goes for same sex unions.

Isn't the key difference here that the "right to bear arms" was one of the founding principles of the US? gotta kill those evil Redcoats/Injuns etc.

I don't think when Washington and Jefferson signed the DOI, they were thinking about British oppression of Poofs/Women having abortions.

Divine Intervention
06-13-2009, 15:42
http://www.thereheis.com/images/family%20guy%20bear%20arms.jpg