PDA

View Full Version : Question to LoR

FeaRLezZoN3
06-13-2009, 04:02
I was just thinking after this WLF war, knowing that WLF is pretty much out for the set, you guys don't really have anyone to fight.

What is stopping you guys from attacking NS or SLOB or both for that matter, or we just have to trust you?

You clearly have the numbers and power, should the rest of us be worried?

Raul
06-13-2009, 06:18
You should always be worried for LOR =)

Max Logan
06-13-2009, 06:22
I was just thinking after this WLF war, knowing that WLF is pretty much out for the set, you guys don't really have anyone to fight.

What is stopping you guys from attacking NS or SLOB or both for that matter, or we just have to trust you?

You clearly have the numbers and power, should the rest of us be worried?

when they start warring, I`ll thank you for it! why don`t you just shut the **** up?

Raul
06-13-2009, 06:23
when they start warring, I`ll thank you for it! why don`t you just shut the **** up?

Finally i agree with Max in something lol

Divine Intervention
06-13-2009, 06:24
edited due to content - MAGGIO

Max Logan
06-13-2009, 08:26
oh it`s Lord Anton! How are His Lordship today? WHich nation you plan to OWN next? I guess you`ll be skipping LoR...

Divine Intervention
06-13-2009, 09:03
oh it`s Lord Anton! How are His Lordship today? WHich nation you plan to OWN next? I guess you`ll be skipping LoR...

me? im fine, thanks for asking. woke up a bit early so had a cig, watched the Dark Knight again, decided to download some Heath Ledger movies afterwards to see if he was as good in the others, had breakfast and thinking about sitting down and revising for my driving theory test exam in a bit in the garden..its a sunny day so far.

oh wait, were you being sarcastic :( ? i thought you were genuinely interested :(

oh i dunno. i dont really have any problems with anyone so it will be LoR. but it wont be this set. it will be a set where i dont have other distractions. so starting next set onwards you play in LoR and wait for me because the thought of killing both you and Devil in the same FS really makes me feel all fuzzy inside :sleep:

FeaRLezZoN3
06-13-2009, 10:01

lol like me stating the obvious is going to sway on what they plan on doing. I am just amazed on how everyone just has their guard down and hope for the best. Dont come back on the forums crying on how they warred you guys when you were netting peacefully, like in the past LoR will do whatever it wants whenever they want, I just hope someone besides WLF can stand up to them. If I see LoR net the rest of the set, it will be a first but yet again it is LoR we are talking about. Good luck to everyone, I do want to finish the round netting hopefully I dont have to make a 4th restart:p

Devil
06-13-2009, 13:20
so starting next set onwards you play in LoR and wait for me because the thought of killing both you and Devil in the same FS really makes me feel all fuzzy inside :sleep:

are you sure you can organize a fs that can kill two whole states?

nosejam
06-13-2009, 13:26
me? im fine, thanks for asking. woke up a bit early so had a cig, watched the Dark Knight again, decided to download some Heath Ledger movies afterwards to see if he was as good in the others, had breakfast and thinking about sitting down and revising for my driving theory test exam in a bit in the garden..its a sunny day so far.

Woah how weird I watched the Dark Knight this morning as well :o.

I have no plans involving LoR tho, so please leave me alone in xDBx :drool:

Divine Intervention
06-13-2009, 15:38
are you sure you can organize a fs that can kill two whole states?

oh devil devil...you've been hiding in your hole too much IUH::: what in the world would give you the idea that id have trouble organizing the death of 2 states lol.

Max Logan
06-13-2009, 16:47
oh devil devil...you've been hiding in your hole too much IUH::: what in the world would give you the idea that id have trouble organizing the death of 2 states lol.

your last 'FS' IUH:::

kenshin44
06-13-2009, 17:14

Devil hasn't been hiding in a hole, fool he was just sick of the game, cause of people like you :p stop claiming that you can go after people. Unlike you we don't hide our states, we stand out and welcome death at any turn, you on the other hand will play a cowards way hide your state and form a small task force to try and strike. IF Ever you go heads up with us one on one your forces aka your nation vs us, we will own you. The thing is taht you can't take us no matter what with your force, you need WLF/other nations to help you. You may believe you are worthy Anton, but not once have you taken LoR on alone and won. Its been WLF/DAK/ EOS. Give me a group of 3-4 nations to war on my side and i tell you every single state woudl be dead within 12 hours.

Try and do something on your own without your wlf buddies, do it with your aka friends/mems, form a one man nation and take us heads up, if you can't then your just pathetic and can't harm us unless your in a group.

Missionary
06-13-2009, 20:02
Devil hasn't been hiding in a hole, fool he was just sick of the game, cause of people like you :p stop claiming that you can go after people. Unlike you we don't hide our states, we stand out and welcome death at any turn, you on the other hand will play a cowards way hide your state and form a small task force to try and strike. IF Ever you go heads up with us one on one your forces aka your nation vs us, we will own you. The thing is taht you can't take us no matter what with your force, you need WLF/other nations to help you. You may believe you are worthy Anton, but not once have you taken LoR on alone and won. Its been WLF/DAK/ EOS. Give me a group of 3-4 nations to war on my side and i tell you every single state woudl be dead within 12 hours.

Try and do something on your own without your wlf buddies, do it with your aka friends/mems, form a one man nation and take us heads up, if you can't then your just pathetic and can't harm us unless your in a group.

hes pathetic cos he wont make a 1 man nation and try to kill LoRs 30 odd? even if he was online 24/7 he couldnt stay alive lol. there are other reasons hes pathetic but not that one lmao.

I have no plans involving LoR tho, so please leave me alone in xDBx :drool:

yeh were special, i mean we cant even spell the nation name right :P

Devil
06-14-2009, 06:52
your last 'FS' IUH:::

thank you!

@ anton the noble white knight banisher of darkness protector of all that is good savior of nation wars :
i wasnt hiding i wasnt playing because this game is pretty much dead. But i figured since i didnt have to work half this month i'd play

Divine Intervention
06-14-2009, 06:59
oh right. guess LoR says i was in charge so i was :). if all the initial targets didnt get online the FS would have been more succesful. But then looking back, considering that LoRs FS was supposed to be in 6 hours its not suprising so many were online and able to hit back so fast.