PDA

View Full Version : LOR vs NS + SLOB

MAGGIO
06-16-2009, 08:52
like we didnt know this was going to happen. But I did think i read somewere that retals were in order not all out war so was that a lie?

Dogma
06-16-2009, 09:24
Did it come from Ali, then it was a lie. Guess what Ali, guess you got me back on you. No more begging me at the beginning of each set not to war you.

MAGGIO
06-16-2009, 09:50
Funny aren't you this won't be a reason for war. We will be given out warnings when its first broken as players get used to it and then retals. Nothing out of the ordinary. Plus this sin't only on those two nations those are the two taht are biggest but this plan spreads out evenly on every nation...

To max. splitting up the nation at this point would mean no tech/na.

Interesting how it went from warning and retals to all out war in under 48hrs

Disorder
06-16-2009, 10:00
Interesting how it went from warning and retals to all out war in under 48hrs

You find that interesting? did you forget we are dealing with lor? :)

Dogma
06-16-2009, 10:27
You find that interesting? did you forget we are dealing with lor? :)

Just for a minute.

FeaRLezZoN3
06-16-2009, 10:50
Next set they will have 3 nations gunning for them from the start, lets see how good of warriors they are when the time comes...

Disorder
06-16-2009, 10:52
Next set they will have 3 nations gunning for them from the start, lets see how good of warriors they are when the time comes...

Knowing that, their multies might take a set off.

MAGGIO
06-16-2009, 10:54
they may not come back

Max Logan
06-16-2009, 11:14
Stop complaining already. Everyone knew it will be war. The SA policy didn`t come to protect them, it was a warning.

Unless NS and SLOB get together to kill them, nothing will change. It was in WoW and NW. So stop the complaining BS and go war them.

MAGGIO
06-16-2009, 11:30
that is what I am talking about. Unless nations band together they will be next.

Dogma
06-16-2009, 11:31
No body is complaining. Is a game no less.

nosejam
06-16-2009, 12:01
No body is complaining. Is a game no less.

Short sentences. I like them. Nobody is surprised. Or complaining. LoR is as LoR does.

Mhaphew
06-16-2009, 12:05
We do not expect to live forever, but we expect have a ****ing good time before we go.

This was wasnt started with intentions for us to win by no means at all. The general feeling is we are going to lose, and you know what, thats perfectly fine by us.

So SLOB and NS, BRING IT!

Satan666
06-16-2009, 12:12
didn't you guys read the reason for declaration...

Your nation officially declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:48:06.
Reason for the war: because I think you stole our pudding... Mmm... pudding.

Your nation officially declared war on Night Stalkers[NS] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:47:29.
Reason for the war: I dunno... I like pudding

I just want some pudding.

FeaRLezZoN3
06-16-2009, 13:00

Your nation officially declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:48:06.

Your nation officially declared war on Night Stalkers[NS] on the 16th of June 2009 - 06:47:29.

what flavor? vanilla or chocolate?

Devil
06-16-2009, 14:18
Knowing that, their multies might take a set off.

feel free to submit a cheater report on any state(s) you think our multies, but blinding throwing the "cheater" card out there isn't going to help you in this war and is one of the reasons people leave the game left and right.

MAGGIO
06-16-2009, 14:25
I dont agree with the multi comment, but it sounds like it was just a joke.

I dont understand why the lengths were taken to come up with some BS retal policy in order to start a war. Just come right out and war us! No one expects anything special from LOR as far as strategy or anything like that, simply pull the trigger and stand behind the fact that you are a war machine.

No need for bells and whistles they only cause people to b|tch about LOR.

Dogma
06-16-2009, 14:32

I don't even like pudding. :P

Xavior
06-16-2009, 14:36
Well there goes all that effort.. at least Max Logan died before me!!

pcgluva
06-16-2009, 14:44
i knew it was goign to happen whenlor stated thier comeback.... who ever didnt see it comming they dont remember lor... now lets just have fun and warr

Mhaphew
06-16-2009, 15:05
PCGLUVA,

The return of war, er, i mean LoR will be a great new era that NW itself will not forget. There will be some great wars to be had, and many women and children will lose their husband/fathers in these wars to follow. However, no matter how bad it gets, just remember this, you can always make a restart!!!

PS, and theres always next set!!

Dogma
06-16-2009, 16:17
Old farts don't die, we just restart, kill again, get killed, restart, kill again, repeat as necessary.

Max Logan
06-16-2009, 16:21
Well there goes all that effort.. at least Max Logan died before me!!

you`re a fool to have picked this set for serious netting. with LoR and WLF 'back' it was only a matter of time before one of them would war us! :p

Xavior
06-16-2009, 16:39
you`re a fool to have picked this set for serious netting. with LoR and WLF 'back' it was only a matter of time before one of them would war us! :p

I'm moving next month, I won't have tiime for serious netting again this year :p

Devil
06-16-2009, 16:43
I'm moving next month, I won't have tiime for serious netting again this year :p

sorry xavy... blame wlf

Will
06-16-2009, 16:51
You have killed Hello(#11)

You destroyed a total of 18 land.
You lost 71 Jets.
Your Nation lost 36 Jets.
Your enemy lost 1.113 SAMs.

SoB
06-16-2009, 18:06
You have killed Hello(#11)

You destroyed a total of 18 land.
You lost 71 Jets.
Your Nation lost 36 Jets.
Your enemy lost 1.113 SAMs.

Took long enough, I can finally get some sleep this set on the count of a good netting set and competition.
Well played Xavior.

Famous_stars
06-16-2009, 18:55
i didnt log in for a day and i died. these wars..
upset!

kid_slasherx
06-16-2009, 19:13
feel free to submit a cheater report on any state(s) you think our multies, but blinding throwing the "cheater" card out there isn't going to help you in this war and is one of the reasons people leave the game left and right.

A report has been made of your state using bots. Due to this, an investigation has been opened to resolve the situation.

*** Please reply to this message with any explanation you may have. Not replying will be taken as a sign of guilt. ***

lol. . .they already did! goodluck. . .

prestochango
06-16-2009, 19:17
To be honest I think instead of a retail policy LOR should have just threatened force if other nations didn't allow double hits in top ten, or even triple hits.

This would mean nations would have to choose between war and appeasement. It would be a completely new level of strategy, finding nations with the firepower to support/protect you from LOR and LOR would have the opportunity to provide their states with a big competitive edge if they didn't ask for too much and/or established a precedent of threats in exchange for multiple hits, the other nations wouldn't get

Blackwater
06-16-2009, 19:30
Just look at Nation Scores list. LoR like makes up over a 3rd of the players out there. What did you expect for land grabs! Also having people hide in nations to join up LoR. Such as that top 10 guy who was in SKY but now LoR....

What a bust this set...30+ man nation warring everyone else basically over bullsh!t reasons. That's the reason why there's a "Reason for war" part when you declare. Svenne looked at this back in WoW to see if people were suiciding/warring for no reason but to just do it. Pretty sure he knew that this kills the game >_>

Calvin74
06-16-2009, 19:31
I reported that devil smells like poo but apparently that isn't a deletionable offense. It should be.

Either way kill me so I can take a break when my daughter is born this week.

Blackwater
06-16-2009, 19:31
A report has been made of your state using bots. Due to this, an investigation has been opened to resolve the situation.

*** Please reply to this message with any explanation you may have. Not replying will be taken as a sign of guilt. ***

For good reason:

gg ggoo(#148) - *CHEATER*

LoR ALWAYS has a cheater every set.....:glare:

Calvin74
06-16-2009, 19:34
Just look at Nation Scores list. LoR like makes up over a 3rd of the players out there. What did you expect for land grabs! Also having people hide in nations to join up LoR. Such as that top 10 guy who was in SKY but now LoR....

What a bust this set...30+ man nation warring everyone else basically over bullsh!t reasons. That's the reason why there's a "Reason for war" part when you declare. Svenne looked at this back in WoW to see if people were suiciding/warring for no reason but to just do it. Pretty sure he knew that this kills the game >_>

He knew that it was but he never once stopped a war because of bad reasons given.

Calvin74
06-16-2009, 19:34
For good reason:

How do you have just one cheater? Shouldn't it always be two states?

Blackwater
06-16-2009, 19:35
He knew that it was but he never once stopped a war because of bad reasons given.

I'm pretty sure he stopped a couple since they met the definition for suiciding.

Blackwater
06-16-2009, 19:37

Idk what the other state would be cus he's still in LoR and I didn't look at Cheater page

Mhaphew
06-16-2009, 19:53
yeah not sure how that happened, multies will always come in twos....

and all im seeing here is a cheater and a terrorist

*Cheaters this round*
Forums Name State Name Networth Land
Jigger gg of ggoo(#148)Idiot $354.724 2.879

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Known Terrorist Listing*
Forums Name State Name Networth Land
Cash Helper T of Foolish(#65) $6.415.633 0

Mhaphew
06-16-2009, 19:56
they probably got him for using an auto refresher which is bull**** because I know WLF slob and NS have at least one member using one...

Shabaz K
06-16-2009, 20:11
For good reason:

im no Cheater but i had my reason when that happened, for the 5th time:cursing:

Xavior
06-16-2009, 20:11
You realize that you don't need to run multies to be cheating right?

Xavior
06-16-2009, 20:12
Took long enough, I can finally get some sleep this set on the count of a good netting set and competition.
Well played Xavior.

May we meet again in better circumstances (I hate cashers).

kitoy
06-16-2009, 20:15
i like padding nom nom... ermm pudding :tongue::

Nubs
06-16-2009, 20:25
May we meet again in better circumstances (I hate cashers).

well i hate indies, so that makes us even. :cool:

Raul
06-16-2009, 20:29
Dont Blame me, I tried to warn everyone in time!! =(

Ali is lieying, he wants everyone dead, dont listen!

You should always be worried for LOR =)

Really funny guy, your just repeating the same stuff youve said, come on, what we need from you is action, your words are powerless, come and do something, stop Evil from inheriting earth! Come and kill me, i repeat, Ill be waiting, BUT DO SOMETHING god **** it =D

Ali

i didnt understood a **** how this policy works lol
i think u just want escuse to kill them all :P

Everyone in this game shall Burn in hell

i want every enemy state to burn and die

of course it will happen like last set, Finally someone says something worth of reading =)

of course we are just netting >_>....

anyway, RAGE is merging with LoR next set, so we all know what to do :p

Mr President
06-16-2009, 21:15
Stop complaining already. Everyone knew it will be war. The SA policy didn`t come to protect them, it was a warning.

Unless NS and SLOB get together to kill them, nothing will change. It was in WoW and NW. So stop the complaining BS and go war them.

lol.. it's all good.. Devil it's nice to be at war with you again.. And even better we are just peons in the nation and not leaders.. Sadly we can't have our 1am leader chats we use to have lol.. good times.

This should be a good war.. Good luck to both sides. :)

It seems everyone knows why people leave the game left and right.. Some feel it's the cheaters, some feels it's the ones who report the cheaters, some feel it's other members, some feel it's the drama and the list goes on and on.. Great lengths have been taken to ensure that anyone who is actually convicted of cheating, has actually cheated.. I have set up a system that rocks!!! Hell even the CIA is asking me how i built it lol.. (ok yea that was a lie... but just a little one)

The cheating systems i have in place are much greater than the WoW days. I did this so false convictions would come to be a thing of the past. Lots of info is logged so there really is no way to ever get out of things..

As you may or may not know, when a cheater report is sent in, if the admins feel there is sufficiant evidence to look into the claim, an investigation is opened. It's not like we call your parents and your school or your priest, all we do is look at all the logs to either prove or disprove the report made against you.. As soon as a investigation is opened an automatic message is sent to the state the investigation is opened on. I did this cause i felt he/she should have the right to know what is being reported and have the right to defend his/her self.. I have tried to make this as fair and balanced as i can make it so everyone feels like they are getting a fair shake in the deal.. If you haven't cheated then you have nothing to worry about and the investigation will be unfounded and closed. if you have, well then the logs don't lie and it will show.. It's not like the admins just point to a state and say yea i don't like him/her to "poof" they are declared a cheater. I have everything logged to ensure everything is fair and honest..

Ok i'm done rambling now.. Good luck LoR in the War... ha ha i'm a poet and didn't know it.. :)

pron
06-16-2009, 22:19
Old farts don't die, we just restart, kill again, get killed, restart, kill again, repeat as necessary.

Don't forget nap time Dogma :)

Btw--why is it no one complains about LOR declaring on two nations? Seems to me like they could have just declared on one, then a few days later declared on the other. No one mentions that though...jeez, LOR makes it a semi-fair fight and people go ballistic...

MAGGIO
06-16-2009, 22:37
i think the complaint in this instance comes from the sudden retal policy followed by a promise of warning and retals if broken suddenly becoming a war against our nations.

kenshin44
06-16-2009, 23:20
Did it come from Ali, then it was a lie. Guess what Ali, guess you got me back on you. No more begging me at the beginning of each set not to war you.

I think i came to you for an offer of a NAP, you rejected, then later on in set you told me you were contemplating on warring LoR, and that you will not war us and remain netraul. Then when i put forth SA policy i don't even ask for a retal all i ask for is for you to tell your one guy to try key work try to not do it again. You yourself setup the reason for war.

The SA policy was setup to safeguard our states, as well i knew war probability would go up. The thing was if a nation really really wanted to net it out peace their was that option by following our SA policy. Don't say we warred for ****s and giggles there were two routes, one fight or one just abide by our policy. Which wasn't even that strict.

Also to be fair on that situation when NS refused it we declared on them aswell.

Sure we wanted war, and my men wanted to fight, but if you guys truly wanted to net then could of followed the SA policy, to make certain you netted.

But no you thought we were trying to boss you around or so forth and took a stand, a stand that you and every other player in this game should know that LoR would take up with, we are a war nation, but we were trying to be somewhat mericful to those who just wanted to net. seemed as though everyone wanted to stand by what they want/are so we warred.

I won't lie and say we didnt' want war. the fact of the matter was you cold heartedly and totally refused it, which to me showed that you were ready if it came down to war.

You said yourself it it may come down to war so be it. You knew what you were saying and what you were talking and stood by it, my men wanted war and with your total refusal to our policy it made a reason.

Don't assume that we would of warred you anyways, we were given options to those who wanted pure netting to get it. As for NS being warred well that was a last min decision, when they too refused it. Ask my nation mems/leaders. We thought NS was good to net as they didnt' break policy and we had no problem till public refusal.

We setup harder restrictions sure, but regardless they were just restrictions. We could of gone our old way and easily have warred several days before, and **** over all of you guys. But I thought if you guys wanted true net, that if we set some restrictions you could work around them or with them to attain it. You took a hard stand and we were war ready.

Also Dogma I do believe i haven't broken my word with you. I tried setting a Nap you refused so i don't see a problem. If you think we were forcing war upon you then you are mistaken you could of gone through the measures to avoid war, but you knew waht you were saying when you were talking to me you made it certain that you thought we may go to war as you take a hard stand.

So i see no surprise here.

Blackwater
06-17-2009, 02:15
I think i came to you for an offer of a NAP, you rejected, then later on in set you told me you were contemplating on warring LoR, and that you will not war us and remain netraul. Then when i put forth SA policy i don't even ask for a retal all i ask for is for you to tell your one guy to try key work try to not do it again. You yourself setup the reason for war.

The SA policy was setup to safeguard our states, as well i knew war probability would go up. The thing was if a nation really really wanted to net it out peace their was that option by following our SA policy. Don't say we warred for ****s and giggles there were two routes, one fight or one just abide by our policy. Which wasn't even that strict.

Also to be fair on that situation when NS refused it we declared on them aswell.

Sure we wanted war, and my men wanted to fight, but if you guys truly wanted to net then could of followed the SA policy, to make certain you netted.

But no you thought we were trying to boss you around or so forth and took a stand, a stand that you and every other player in this game should know that LoR would take up with, we are a war nation, but we were trying to be somewhat mericful to those who just wanted to net. seemed as though everyone wanted to stand by what they want/are so we warred.

I won't lie and say we didnt' want war. the fact of the matter was you cold heartedly and totally refused it, which to me showed that you were ready if it came down to war.

You said yourself it it may come down to war so be it. You knew what you were saying and what you were talking and stood by it, my men wanted war and with your total refusal to our policy it made a reason.

Don't assume that we would of warred you anyways, we were given options to those who wanted pure netting to get it. As for NS being warred well that was a last min decision, when they too refused it. Ask my nation mems/leaders. We thought NS was good to net as they didnt' break policy and we had no problem till public refusal.

We setup harder restrictions sure, but regardless they were just restrictions. We could of gone our old way and easily have warred several days before, and **** over all of you guys. But I thought if you guys wanted true net, that if we set some restrictions you could work around them or with them to attain it. You took a hard stand and we were war ready.

Also Dogma I do believe i haven't broken my word with you. I tried setting a Nap you refused so i don't see a problem. If you think we were forcing war upon you then you are mistaken you could of gone through the measures to avoid war, but you knew waht you were saying when you were talking to me you made it certain that you thought we may go to war as you take a hard stand.

So i see no surprise here.

This policy of yours is nothing but a bunch of fluff. Your nation accounts for OVER 1/3 of the active players this set. What the fcUk did you expect to happen?!? Of course there will be far fewer grabs, especially good ones due to your member count. Either have two nations or reject members. You brought the issue upon yourself and took it out on the community with your warring. If we had over 1k players like we used to then your policy might have been fun to play around with but not when this game is just hovering above death. You guys ruin this game with your "fun". I'm pretty much close to being done with it any ways.

PS. I'll b sure to suicide your top players for the next few sets...including those nation jumpers...Talking about that coffee guy guy who jumped from SKY. Then I'll probably stop playing. Ta ta

kanman
06-17-2009, 02:48
Yes, our policy was pretty crap. We wanted to war, but if we were to net, we would at least get some advantage and flex our muscles a bit. When both NS and Slob leaders both outright rejected it, both nations should have went to full war alert. You shouldn't quit from a war everyone could see from a mile away and especially since NS and Slob should have given us a pretty even fight.

Blackwater
06-17-2009, 03:00
Yes, our policy was pretty crap. We wanted to war, but if we were to net, we would at least get some advantage and flex our muscles a bit. When both NS and Slob leaders both outright rejected it, both nations should have went to full war alert. You shouldn't quit from a war everyone could see from a mile away and especially since NS and Slob should have given us a pretty even fight.

I'm still alive but the amount of time we had to prepare wasn't much at all. Plus with you guys having stockers who could go pure ships, none of us could have dealt with that. I had a balanced state but regardless I would have died had I been attacked first or attacked when I wasn't on....

kanman
06-17-2009, 03:18
That is true, but being so unbalanced means big openings also. Numbers were pretty even with NS/Slob having bigger states in general and LoR having more turns.

It was unlucky that several NS/Slob in top 20 that had the most turns were offline so we were able to kill ~800 top 20 state turns right off the bat.

Missionary
06-17-2009, 05:19
they probably got him for using an auto refresher which is bull**** because I know WLF slob and NS have at least one member using one...

not reporting iis just as bad as doing it yourself. your state should now be deleted and you banned.

going by kid slashers post it wasnt using multies but using bots.

Either way kill me so I can take a break when my daughter is born this week.

oh yeh forgot that was coming up, good luck pal. enjoy your months of sleepless nights :P hehe

I dont agree with the multi comment, but it sounds like it was just a joke.

I dont understand why the lengths were taken to come up with some BS retal policy in order to start a war. Just come right out and war us! No one expects anything special from LOR as far as strategy or anything like that, simply pull the trigger and stand behind the fact that you are a war machine.

No need for bells and whistles they only cause people to b|tch about LOR.

devil said he will make sure that NS isnt warred for no reason, ali simply created a situation where a reason was going to come up sooner or later.

We do not expect to live forever, but we expect have a ****ing good time before we go.

This was wasnt started with intentions for us to win by no means at all. The general feeling is we are going to lose, and you know what, thats perfectly fine by us.

So SLOB and NS, BRING IT!

LMAO, Ali never plans to loose. My guess is he wasnt expecting NS to declare back so quickly.

Crimson Shadow
06-17-2009, 06:59
LoR, you messed things up in the war. I always die in the first strike, not the second.
This is the way things have been ever since NW came back. So nice try but you got it wrong. :P

Devil
06-17-2009, 07:00
Pres: that was one of the most fun and best wars i've ever lead or participated in, wish they all could of been like that one.

Blackwater: we take up 1/3 of the game. ok how bout you stop b1tching about it and recruit for your nation and people to the game? problem solved. Also "bleeding out your eyes" jumped from sky to slob so your being a complete hypocrit. Go ahead and suicide it nothing new to me

And everyone should of known this was coming, hell i know the policy was ridiculous and it was just looking for a reason to war. Once that post came out every other nation should of been preping for war.

Vinnie: i may have suggested that warring both nations at the same time would be more fun. And i didnt want to hit one and have xavy or sob run away from us while we were hitting the other nation.

And before you all go pointing fingers about cheating im pretty sure SoB was using an auto refresh, considering he was online for 3 score resets (60 min) then we kill run on him after i got tired of waiting and suspected that he was auto refreshing. As you can see he never stonwalled or anything and he had turns to do at least a few grabs. Not to mention he was still showing online after he died for a few score resets.

prestochango
06-17-2009, 08:32
That is true, but being so unbalanced means big openings also. Numbers were pretty even with NS/Slob having bigger states in general and LoR having more turns.

It was unlucky that several NS/Slob in top 20 that had the most turns were offline so we were able to kill ~800 top 20 state turns right off the bat.

I was one of them, 300turns with 8mill jets and like 3mill ships...

But no one called to warn me :(

Nice job, good thinking to pick me over a bigger target since I was a lot more war ready

SoB
06-17-2009, 08:43
And before you all go pointing fingers about cheating im pretty sure SoB was using an auto refresh, considering he was online for 3 score resets (60 min) then we kill run on him after i got tired of waiting and suspected that he was auto refreshing. As you can see he never stonwalled or anything and he had turns to do at least a few grabs. Not to mention he was still showing online after he died for a few score resets.

Hey, hang on a minute there.
I have never used nor intend to use an auto refresh tool on my browser in order to deceive anyone within this game.
I was online all that time, I did stonewall occasionally by grabbing others, and I ended up using those turns for more important things such as AAing somesome at the start of our strike.

Trust me when I say, I look forward to having some time off my computer, I can be just as online for long periods of time as the next person, (maybe not anton).

p.s. when you finally got me, I went to get some dinner and sat down watching the end of South Africa v India cricket match.

MAGGIO
06-17-2009, 08:45
at least i got some licks in.

ALI cant you just flat out admit that you made up that policy to drive nations into war. When I read your post its as if you act Godlike and you can deplict what everyone else should do.

Mhaphew
06-17-2009, 11:16

ALI cant you just flat out admit that you made up that policy to drive nations into war. When I read your post its as if you act Godlike and you can deplict what everyone else should do.

The Policy was set in place to do exactly what we wanted it to do and what we explained to you all. The only reason we declared war was because we felt that other nations were getting anxious and were going to decalare war on us. Now, we may have jumped the gun, i admit, but I am glad i did. That was one of the best wars (besides when i was in FW) i have ever participated in

FeaRLezZoN3
06-17-2009, 12:17
Good stonewall, our strike failed:blush:

Max Logan
06-17-2009, 12:19
I can`t even remember the best war I had...prob CW or HuuF ones

but the recent must be USA and DOOM vs LoR
now that was fun until it was ruined bu peons

MAGGIO
06-17-2009, 13:16
The Policy was set in place to do exactly what we wanted it to do and what we explained to you all. The only reason we declared war was because we felt that other nations were getting anxious and were going to decalare war on us. Now, we may have jumped the gun, i admit, but I am glad i did. That was one of the best wars (besides when i was in FW) i have ever participated in

from over hear the policy was specifically set in place to either bully other nations or have the ability to excuse a war and point the finger in the direction of those who didnt "listen to your demands".

There would be no SLOB NS war if that stupid policy was not made up to cause a war or conflict.

Either way for LOR its a win:win

Mhaphew
06-17-2009, 13:37
from over hear the policy was specifically set in place to either bully other nations or have the ability to excuse a war and point the finger in the direction of those who didnt "listen to your demands".

There would be no SLOB NS war if that stupid policy was not made up to cause a war or conflict.

Either way for LOR its a win:win

:D

Mr President
06-17-2009, 18:31

Knowing a state is breaking the rules and not reporting it is just as guilty as actually cheating yourself.

If you suspect members use auto refreshers then why didn't you report it?

Calvin74
06-17-2009, 18:54
Knowing a state is breaking the rules and not reporting it is just as guilty as actually cheating yourself.

I could be blind but I don't see anything about using an auto-refresh in the TOS.
As long as it is not an automated process used to buy goods, make hits why is it wrong?

Mhaphew
06-17-2009, 18:59

Well Mr. P, I am not 100% certain they are using Auto refreshers...

Mr President
06-17-2009, 19:29
I could be blind but I don't see anything about using an auto-refresh in the TOS.
As long as it is not an automated process used to buy goods, make hits why is it wrong?

You must be blind ;)

8. - You will not use any automated programs or scripts to advance your state, acquire goods, or otherwise anything that benefits your state in an automated fashion.It makes a user appear online longer then they really are, which creates an unfair advantage which benefits the users state.

99% of everything here will not target a state who is showing online..

SoB
06-17-2009, 20:00
Can I take this moment to reiterate my statement that I have never used any auto refresh tool contrary to Devils views. When required, I am as active as possible.

I'm deeply hurt and insulted by any such suggestion as I take pride in the honest way I play the game.

Feel free to check my login times, and any time differences between page loads etc to match consistencies, whatever you guys use to check these things. Also, just as said above, if anyone is in doubt feel free to report, this is what the feature is for.

In addition, in the future, try not to make public accusations in an attempt to damage my image.

Calvin74
06-17-2009, 22:22
You must be blind ;)

It makes a user appear online longer then they really are, which creates an unfair advantage which benefits the users state.

99% of everything here will not target a state who is showing online..

I still see how that gives a direct benefit to a state.
what if i use an auto refresh while i am at the computer?

kenshin44
06-18-2009, 04:08

Did you read my post? I said it was looking for war, but it GAVE the option to those taht wanted sheer net to attain it. I mean it wasn't a outlandishly impossible and undo able policy.

Had i said SA a lor state for more tahn 200 land then we will retal you for death, that would of been more outlandish.

Did i expect some to stand up sure i did. It's not my fault you guys wanted to stand up and war instead of net.

Cause the option was clearly their, you guys just didn't take it.

We got our reason for war so i think everyone is happy, cause when you reject something straight out like that you should of been ready atleast.

I see no surprise in this war, and i think you guys choose the war, we just leaned for it, you guys picked it. I see no problem here in any business we went through to get into this war.

Raul
06-18-2009, 04:16
Dogma, Mr Pres, Maggio, Blackwater, Fearlezzon, Max, Crimson, Andy:

You all new since the beggining of the set this will happen, Myself i responded to several threads saying not to trust Ali, that he wanted u all dead, and that everyone will burn, Last set I said this set everyone will die, After the policy was given i said it were lies,

So no one needs to be surprised at all? I saw several persons whinning about we had BS reasons, know what? We do have a reason and it is "To burn and kill everyone we can before set ends"

Lol i even told Max last set that if he didnt wanted to end up dead to come and get us all, at least me, which they did, they killed me =(, but i dont care cause i was at a beach, drunk, and with hot chiks =D

Anyway next time just kill us first or join LOR to survive =D

nosejam
06-18-2009, 05:37
Did you read my post? I said it was looking for war, but it GAVE the option to those taht wanted sheer net to attain it. I mean it wasn't a outlandishly impossible and undo able policy.

Had i said SA a lor state for more tahn 200 land then we will retal you for death, that would of been more outlandish.

Did i expect some to stand up sure i did. It's not my fault you guys wanted to stand up and war instead of net.

Cause the option was clearly their, you guys just didn't take it.

We got our reason for war so i think everyone is happy, cause when you reject something straight out like that you should of been ready atleast.

I see no surprise in this war, and i think you guys choose the war, we just leaned for it, you guys picked it. I see no problem here in any business we went through to get into this war.

Everyone knew what the policy was about, and the people who didn't agree to it knew they would be warred, don't see why they came out and said they weren't going to abide by it, should have just lived with it until they were war ready and fs'd the hell out of LoR.

Devil
06-18-2009, 06:46
Can I take this moment to reiterate my statement that I have never used any auto refresh tool contrary to Devils views. When required, I am as active as possible.

I'm deeply hurt and insulted by any such suggestion as I take pride in the honest way I play the game.

Feel free to check my login times, and any time differences between page loads etc to match consistencies, whatever you guys use to check these things. Also, just as said above, if anyone is in doubt feel free to report, this is what the feature is for.

In addition, in the future, try not to make public accusations in an attempt to damage my image.

SoB i was just saying that it looked very fishy and looked like you were. however i wasnt 100% and didnt submit a report because i wasnt sure. I was just stating that you were "online" when we killed you and still appeared online after you were dead with no Stonewalling.

Now if you were not using one (which i believe you) just further proves my point about people jumping to conclusions and chanting cheater because they are loosing a war.

My statement was no meant to hurt your public image. I'm sorry for any grief my post caused you.

MAGGIO
06-18-2009, 08:23
I was not surprised at all and I saw it coming from day one when SLOB didnt accept the NAP (which I knew we wouldnt). I think we should have been a bit more proactive.

I only complain at ALI's additude (or maybe im reading wrong) acting once again like he is above the rest of us. Making an excuse for an excuse for war. To lean on such a peice of BS is annoying. You should have just warred straight up because we all knew it was coming and that is to be what is expected of LOR. The sentiment towards the LOR lead by ALI has not changed IMO.

FeaRLezZoN3
06-18-2009, 12:03

You all new since the beggining of the set this will happen, Myself i responded to several threads saying not to trust Ali, that he wanted u all dead, and that everyone will burn, Last set I said this set everyone will die, After the policy was given i said it were lies,

So no one needs to be surprised at all? I saw several persons whinning about we had BS reasons, know what? We do have a reason and it is "To burn and kill everyone we can before set ends"

Lol i even told Max last set that if he didnt wanted to end up dead to come and get us all, at least me, which they did, they killed me =(, but i dont care cause i was at a beach, drunk, and with hot chiks =D

Anyway next time just kill us first or join LOR to survive =D

I knew it all along, I just don't have my own nation so there is only so much I can do, a see that a lot of nation leaders are being very hesitant on what to do, should we declare now or wait to see if they hit us, etc You cant let a nation like LoR get the first strike, almost impossible to overcome that. You have to go with your instinct and act fast, even if you are wrong or right. I recall Max telling me to stop saying that LoR will war SLOB or NS, like because I am stating the obvious now I gave LoR the idea lol you guys had this planned the whole time. But I do understand where you are coming from, we let this happen again its are own fault, hopefully everyone has finally learned their lesson this time.

FeaRLezZoN3
06-18-2009, 12:41
wooohooo we finally got a kill! :)

Max Logan
06-18-2009, 12:49
what comes around goes around

or so they say...

MAGGIO
06-18-2009, 12:57
Ali did say that warning and retals were going to be instituted but they never were.

Raul
06-18-2009, 13:42
Ali did say that warning and retals were going to be instituted but they never were.

It was true, if Slob and NS would have accepted policy, we wouldnt have warred u, we pray u rejected it lol, but if u accepted it we were forced to accept it, obiously we knew Slob and NS have enough pride not to accept that, thank god we were right, You alwayys had option, NAP and Policy, its not our fault u want to get all killed lol

northbabylon
06-18-2009, 13:45
I knew it all along, I just don't have my own nation so there is only so much I can do, a see that a lot of nation leaders are being very hesitant on what to do, should we declare now or wait to see if they hit us, etc You cant let a nation like LoR get the first strike, almost impossible to overcome that. You have to go with your instinct and act fast, even if you are wrong or right. I recall Max telling me to stop saying that LoR will war SLOB or NS, like because I am stating the obvious now I gave LoR the idea lol you guys had this planned the whole time. But I do understand where you are coming from, we let this happen again its are own fault, hopefully everyone has finally learned their lesson this time.

Actually...as soon as ali posted the policy...I sent crimson a message telling him we should be getting war ready. about 12 hours after the policy crimson and i came to the conclusion that war was inevitable.
Unluckily, at the same time, i lost a family member so i wasn't able to use many turns and get war ready. I had 15b when i was killed.
LoR a war-ready nation was already at max turns and already with war states.
NS on the other hand, was still in netting mode. We sent out the turn rule, and to get war ready and not even 12 hours later we were declared on. (i think this was about 36 hours after policy was posted) So really we did nothing wrong as leadership, we tried to get ready as soon as possible. But it takes a bit more then 100 turns to go from a netting state to a war- state able to take out states that were warring all set.

FeaRLezZoN3
06-18-2009, 13:49
Actually...as soon as ali posted the policy...I sent crimson a message telling him we should be getting war ready. about 12 hours after the policy crimson and i came to the conclusion that war was inevitable.
Unluckily, at the same time, i lost a family member so i wasn't able to use many turns and get war ready. I had 15b when i was killed.
NS on the other hand, was still in netting mode. We sent out the turn rule, and to get war ready and not even 12 hours later we were declared on. (i think this was about 36 hours after policy was posted) So really we did nothing wrong as leadership, we tried to get ready as soon as possible. But it takes a bit more then 100 turns to go from a netting state to a war- state able to take out states that were warring all set.

NS did a great job at being ready for the FS in a short period of time after LoR's policy. I am talking about 1-2 weeks ago early in the set during the WLF war, LoR should have been warred by the remaining top nations, since you should of known LoR was coming after everyone else next.

Raul
06-18-2009, 13:54
NS did a great job at being ready for the FS in a short period of time after LoR's policy. I am talking about 1-2 weeks ago early in the set during the WLF war, LoR should have been warred by the remaining top nations, since you should of known LoR was coming after everyone else next.

As always, too late

kanman
06-18-2009, 14:21

I don't know if NS could have been more prepared but the counterstrike could have been better if you guys could have hit back sooner and targeted more breakers while Sob was still alive.

Max Logan
06-18-2009, 14:44
It was true, if Slob and NS would have accepted policy, we wouldnt have warred u, we pray u rejected it lol, but if u accepted it we were forced to accept it, obiously we knew Slob and NS have enough pride not to accept that, thank god we were right, You alwayys had option, NAP and Policy, its not our fault u want to get all killed lol

too bad you`ll die next set. too bad you`ll hide again for sets
too bad you can`t do anything without LoR

too bad

Mhaphew
06-18-2009, 15:05

too bad

Wow, you sir are a mean person...

Dogma
06-18-2009, 15:21
I too, sent out a turn rule in SLOB as soon as I saw the "policy" and made my response to it, However, I was watching my nation and Ihad no one violate it after it ent into effect. Ali came to me, not 3 hours after he said it was inacted and asked me to talk to one of my members about it. I refused, because he had not violated it after he put it into effect. I told my nation to be ready as I knew it was coming. I guess I just trusted what I have been told for the last several sets by Leader Lor that we would not be warred "for no reason". We gave no reason, according to the policy and I have the GE from the time it was inacted till we were hit, to prove it, so, again, Ali and his **** strikes again. SLOB will not ever, not have FS against LoR again. So, all you Lor members can whine and piss and moan that we started this war, but I have documented proof that we did not violate any policy, which it was stated that warnings would come first. again another lie on the part of LoR and their leadership.

Is ok, you wanted war..... You will have it.

Missionary
06-18-2009, 15:39

So no one needs to be surprised at all?

Raul your assuming anyone actually reads your posts. seeing as most people DONT i would asume it was a surprise to them, well at least to the most maive ppl neways lol.

did either NS or SLOB break your policy??

I still see how that gives a direct benefit to a state.
what if i use an auto refresh while i am at the computer?

gah shhhhh lol, picky git :P

Max Logan
06-18-2009, 16:28
Raul your assuming anyone actually reads your posts. seeing as most people DONT i would asume it was a surprise to them, well at least to the most maive ppl neways lol

Raul assumes he won all the wars! I esp love when he declared on USA when we were warring LoR who was twice larger! Too bad his nation got destroyed and he fled to LoR abandoning his nation mates. Too bad he died over and over again!

Too bad!

Crimson Shadow
06-18-2009, 17:25
I don't know if NS could have been more prepared but the counterstrike could have been better if you guys could have hit back sooner and targeted more breakers while Sob was still alive.

I don't know how "sooner" we could have gone. It was like 8 hours after your FS that we had our CS. I was the only state that had 300 turns, most others were 125-175. Any sooner and we wouldnt have had nearly the turns we did.

As for SoB, it didn't help that he only had 40 turns for our strike after he stonewalled the first time. Hard to kill breakers when our own doesn't have turns and when most of LoR's breakers were online.

Raul
06-18-2009, 18:16

too bad

1st thing kiddo, Its not bad dieying, actually i love killing and getting killed

2nd thing looser, i dont hide, i can jump here and there, but no hiding lol

3rd thing, last set only 5 lorians out of 17 membes were in Rage, i dont see where u get the LOR thing lol, and well, either way, we are friends, like the teletubbies, or the power rangers, if LOR isnt around, some will eventually join me up, others will go somwhere else lol, i dont see ur pathetic point lol and i dont care and u are dead again for being afraid and peeing ur pants as always, hiding behind ur "netting" nation hoping for the best, Hope is nothing against Fear my friend =)

Raul your assuming anyone actually reads your posts. seeing as most people DONT i would asume it was a surprise to them, well at least to the most maive ppl neways lol.

well Max does xD

FeaRLezZoN3
06-18-2009, 19:01
I too, sent out a turn rule in SLOB as soon as I saw the "policy" and made my response to it, However, I was watching my nation and Ihad no one violate it after it ent into effect. Ali came to me, not 3 hours after he said it was inacted and asked me to talk to one of my members about it. I refused, because he had not violated it after he put it into effect. I told my nation to be ready as I knew it was coming. I guess I just trusted what I have been told for the last several sets by Leader Lor that we would not be warred "for no reason". We gave no reason, according to the policy and I have the GE from the time it was inacted till we were hit, to prove it, so, again, Ali and his **** strikes again. SLOB will not ever, not have FS against LoR again. So, all you Lor members can whine and piss and moan that we started this war, but I have documented proof that we did not violate any policy, which it was stated that warnings would come first. again another lie on the part of LoR and their leadership.

This I like :thumbup:

FeaRLezZoN3
06-18-2009, 23:31
Ali the great one, is finally dead :) nice job BB!

Guy77
06-19-2009, 09:54
So i read the first 3 - 4 pages, and it pretty much looked like every first 3-4 pages of a LoR war thread

I wish i had been here at the start of the set, I'm so down for killing NS and SLOB

k959
06-19-2009, 10:15
I wish i had been here at the start of the set, I'm so down for killing NS and SLOB

lol ya thats why i came back... killin is fun but i dont have the time to really play hard core like i was last time i played

Max Logan
06-19-2009, 12:52
1st thing kiddo, Its not bad dieying, actually i love killing and getting killed

2nd thing looser, i dont hide, i can jump here and there, but no hiding lol

3rd thing, last set only 5 lorians out of 17 membes were in Rage, i dont see where u get the LOR thing lol, and well, either way, we are friends, like the teletubbies, or the power rangers, if LOR isnt around, some will eventually join me up, others will go somwhere else lol, i dont see ur pathetic point lol and i dont care and u are dead again for being afraid and peeing ur pants as always, hiding behind ur "netting" nation hoping for the best, Hope is nothing against Fear my friend =)

Hiding in a netting nation? lol
1st thing Great Warlord, I`m never hiding, if you`re half brain clever you can see the flag besides my name

2nd thing oh Mighty Destroyer, I`ve only had 1 dedicated warring set while playing NW. It was in DOOM. Besides that, I`ve never been looking for a war.

3rd thing, if you love being killed, why ran from your OWN nation, while its being destroyed, to a nation that`s winning over half it`s size nation? It doesn`t go together Oh Fearless Conqueror!

Raul
06-19-2009, 17:32
Hiding in a netting nation? lol
1st thing Great Warlord, I`m never hiding, if you`re half brain clever you can see the flag besides my name

2nd thing oh Mighty Destroyer, I`ve only had 1 dedicated warring set while playing NW. It was in DOOM. Besides that, I`ve never been looking for a war.

3rd thing, if you love being killed, why ran from your OWN nation, while its being destroyed, to a nation that`s winning over half it`s size nation? It doesn`t go together Oh Fearless Conqueror!

Ok, the "hiding" wasnt suppose to mean, u changing names or flags lol, it means you always cry how iam a pathetic little moron, but u never do anything to kill me, i need to come and kill u and ur friends first so u can actually move ur *** and do something, if u continue not to look for a war, u will always get ur *** kicked, pls get that into ur head for god sake!

about the running?? well i didnt left my members lol, there is a valid reason why we changed tag that time, which i wont take my time to explain to u, anyway, as always, u can say how pathetic iam but u never do anything to stop me ingame, but dont worry, i like chatting with u on forums =)

Raul
06-19-2009, 17:34
Btw Max, weve always been enemies in this apocaliptic world, we should chat in msn, maybe in RL we can be good friends lol =)

ps: i died again =(

kenshin44
06-19-2009, 21:47
Ali the great one, is finally dead :) nice job BB!

Was two mins late nice kill...

Got my text late cause subway to above ground service change took a lil bit.

kenshin44
06-19-2009, 22:00

Okay you have documented proof right then so do I of the conversation we had, how about you show your lil proof, cause then we will see who is lieing and who is not.

How about you post the last convo we had Dogma, where i spent 30 mins talking to you telling you plz plz just warn your mem from doing it again. WHERE i also made it hundred percent clear that i don't want a retal nor do i seek one, just try to make it not happen again.

You said No we will not abide by your rules and fear you blah blah blah. I said im not trying to scare you or bully you im just trying to safeguard our nation, while giving your nation good grabs.

Dogma ima not waste my breathe, your right and truthful right, then how about you show our last convo im sure its saved. Heh I don't want to contradicte you, but if you feel your so right and im sow rowng post our whole conversation.

Then let everyone decide for their own, if i was being hostile and threatful, or if i was pleading you to just TRY empahsis on TRY not FORCE you to do anything.

So yeah plz present the proof, which should def be the convo im talking about right? right? I mean that convo should show all my B.S. yeah it does doesn't it. Plz just show it and have me shut down :tongue::

MAGGIO
06-19-2009, 22:36
you come off soooooo cocky that I am sure that no one can actually think your doing them a favor.

Devil
06-20-2009, 00:45
you come off soooooo cocky that I am sure that no one can actually think your doing them a favor.

ahh and how so many have gloated and sounded so cocky when they were in power or were winning a war?

I believe you are guilty of being cocky also.

kenshin44
06-20-2009, 01:32
Alright so ima just make this post to clear up everything. Straight to the point.

1. Our SA policy = WAR PT:::
2. We believed that people would reject PT:::
3. We believed warnings would not be followed PT:::
4. We believed The nations would be war ready by doing all the above and knowing all the above PT:::
5. We didn't expect both big nations to reject it PT:::
6. Had the SA policy been followed war would have been avoided PT:::
7. We knew that some leaders would not agree to this at all PT:::
8. Plain and simple SA policy = War PT:::
9. Chance of it being avoided was there even though it was slim, a nation could of kept to the policy and avoided any reason for war. but we had a hunch that some leaders would find our policy ridiculous PT:::
10. All in all everyone should of figured we were looking for war with this policy, and once you knew that, you could of followed it or warred us. Neither of which was done, and you rejected it, thus given us sufficient reasoning to war.
11. SO no one is to blame for this war everything should of been plain and simple, rejecting it publically or even before doing it, you should of armed forces, knowing that LoR was a war nation and it would use the reason of rejection to the fullest.

I don't think i can make it any more simple as to what went down.

here ima try this in one line.

SA policy>Reason>War>Death>::pitty::

Raul
06-20-2009, 05:33
i told everyone Ali wanted everyone dead =(

MAGGIO
06-20-2009, 10:25
ahh and how so many have gloated and sounded so cocky when they were in power or were winning a war?

I believe you are guilty of being cocky also.

that was the old MAGGIO, Mr. HOF

Max Logan
06-20-2009, 12:46
Ok, the "hiding" wasnt suppose to mean, u changing names or flags lol, it means you always cry how iam a pathetic little moron, but u never do anything to kill me, i need to come and kill u and ur friends first so u can actually move ur *** and do something, if u continue not to look for a war, u will always get ur *** kicked, pls get that into ur head for god sake!

about the running?? well i didnt left my members lol, there is a valid reason why we changed tag that time, which i wont take my time to explain to u, anyway, as always, u can say how pathetic iam but u never do anything to stop me ingame, but dont worry, i like chatting with u on forums =)

yeah, there must`ve been a VERY valid reason to ditch your nation!!! I`m so stupid always staying on the losing side and never ditching my nation, that I would never understand it!

northbabylon
06-21-2009, 00:18
You have killed Please dont let me kill you too(#189)
first time in a week i can actually play turns :)

Will
06-21-2009, 11:32
IS LOR's policy any worse than Euro Retal Policy used to be? Not from where I'm standing, so I don't know why people are so worked up.

MAGGIO
06-21-2009, 11:35
IS LOR's policy any worse than Euro Retal Policy used to be? Not from where I'm standing, so I don't know why people are so worked up.

then why doesnt lor share the same fait?

Will
06-21-2009, 12:19
then why doesnt lor share the same fait?

For the simple reason that it's much bigger.

And Euro is not dead as long as I am still here:)

Calvin74
06-21-2009, 20:10
Alright so ima just make this post to clear up everything. Straight to the point.

1. Our SA policy = WAR PT:::
2. We believed that people would reject PT:::
3. We believed warnings would not be followed PT:::
4. We believed The nations would be war ready by doing all the above and knowing all the above PT:::
5. We didn't expect both big nations to reject it PT:::
6. Had the SA policy been followed war would have been avoided PT:::
7. We knew that some leaders would not agree to this at all PT:::
8. Plain and simple SA policy = War PT:::
9. Chance of it being avoided was there even though it was slim, a nation could of kept to the policy and avoided any reason for war. but we had a hunch that some leaders would find our policy ridiculous PT:::
10. All in all everyone should of figured we were looking for war with this policy, and once you knew that, you could of followed it or warred us. Neither of which was done, and you rejected it, thus given us sufficient reasoning to war.
11. SO no one is to blame for this war everything should of been plain and simple, rejecting it publically or even before doing it, you should of armed forces, knowing that LoR was a war nation and it would use the reason of rejection to the fullest.

I don't think i can make it any more simple as to what went down.

here ima try this in one line.

SA policy>Reason>War>Death>::pitty::

and the game dwindles down even lower
way to go get your rocks off at the expense of everyone:thumbup:

Devil
06-21-2009, 20:21
and the game dwindles down even lower
way to go get your rocks off at the expense of everyone:thumbup:

atleast he is being honest know.

a bit concieted but honest.

And go here if you want to see what will kill the game: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=12581

And calvin one last thing...

I love you :)

BB
06-21-2009, 22:57
well Devil if you weren't driving everyone away you wouldn't have a problem... This is not the LOR world here... And you trying to make everyone conform to your ideas isn't going to work.. You want your own little world where everyone plays your way go back to your own server.....

But in truth I think its time to do a BG repeat and take care of your little gang once and for all

Devil
06-21-2009, 23:11
well Devil if you weren't driving everyone away you wouldn't have a problem... This is not the LOR world here... And you trying to make everyone conform to your ideas isn't going to work.. You want your own little world where everyone plays your way go back to your own server.....

But in truth I think its time to do a BG repeat and take care of your little gang once and for all

You ever think LoR keeps the old spirit alive of what this game used to be back in its prime? and its you others that are stifeling the game?

And how do you plan to take care of our little gang? by warring us until we quit?

Well if you do, do that then you actually become us, and BB i have been back for one set, i am not calling the shots of LoR so i dont see how im driving them away, im just standing up for my nation and friends, but go ahead blame me and make me out to be the bad guy. Its the image this game has given me for years now, i'm used to and i don't mind but if you do chase us out NW will simply just turn on another nation/group that has rising and will keep repeating this until there is no one to turn on. You've seen it happen in the past as have i, we used to be on the "community's" side until we realized how trashy it has become. How when things don't go according to their liking they complain and cry out its not fair and then unite everyone to their ohh so "noble" cause and become just what they were fighting against if not worse.

kenshin44
06-22-2009, 00:23
I really don't understand the complaining at all. Is it not okay to war once in a while? I mean seriously LoR has been gone since January and just came back.

SLOB NS and others haven't be involved in a massive war since that time.

I REALLY don't understand wtf people are complaining about.

I mean wake up! seriously we haven't warred you guys for 6 sets straight, **** haven't seen these many people complain in a long time.

You guys act like we drive people away, then how come when we come back the member count goes up activity goes up and so forth? the months where we were gone the member count went consecutively down.

AND for god's sake im so sorry that we warred you once in like 6 months so immensely sorry.

hell if i rembz correctly SLOB hasn't been warred by LOR for almost a year plus now, you guys are acting like we have been killing you for sets on end.

Raul
06-22-2009, 04:13
Next set lets burn them again :P

Mhaphew
06-22-2009, 11:07
Next set is going to be awesome

Dogma
06-22-2009, 11:22
Ya'll have fun. I won't be around next set.

BB
06-22-2009, 11:26
everyone knows LOR puts up these stupid policies in order to provoke a war.. Everyone knows these policies change at the drop of the hat... If people want it to stop then they need to gather the forces and put an end to it rather then everyone whining over it.. Changing the game isn't really going to fix anything .... The only thing that will is to band together and show LOR your tired of the BS policies....

MAGGIO
06-22-2009, 11:37
for some reason I agree with some of LOR's ideals. No wars = No players = Bored as hell! LOR comes back and suddenly the server activity jumps way up and the forums spark life and yet us NON/ANTI LOR'ers complain.

I particularly like the point Devil made about warring LOR until they quit hence becoming what LOR is all about! Its the truth

Gag! I think I am seeing the light of the dark side?

Lets FIGHT!

Devil
06-22-2009, 11:56
for some reason I agree with some of LOR's ideals. No wars = No players = Bored as hell! LOR comes back and suddenly the server activity jumps way up and the forums spark life and yet us NON/ANTI LOR'ers complain.

I particularly like the point Devil made about warring LOR until they quit hence becoming what LOR is all about! Its the truth

Gag! I think I am seeing the light of the dark side?

Lets FIGHT!

be careful agreeing with me could be deadly, i mean after they chase us away they might go after you just for seeing my point ;)

glad too see you can see past the bs and have a good unbiased opinion

FeaRLezZoN3
06-22-2009, 13:27
be careful agreeing with me could be deadly, i mean after they chase us away they might go after you just for seeing my point ;)

glad too see you can see past the bs and have a good unbiased opinion

yes there is a reason behind LoR's Madness and i have np with having these massive wars only thing that gets me is nations not joining forces together and fighting LoR from the start, I hope next set we can make this happen and give LoR a run for their money :)

Max Logan
06-22-2009, 13:35
why do you even argue? it`s not like LoR will say:

'yes, it`s our fault the game is down to 50 members, we`re sorry we have no lifes and like to cheat to get off on expense of others. we`ll change'

either fight or leave the game for good. Let LoR apply their policy war themselves after a few sets

Mhaphew
06-22-2009, 13:44
why do you even argue? it`s not like LoR will say:

'yes, it`s our fault the game is down to 50 members, we`re sorry we have no lifes and like to cheat to get off on expense of others. we`ll change'

either fight or leave the game for good. Let LoR apply their policy war themselves after a few sets

WOW sir, you made some pretty outrageous statements there... I hope you ego can keep up with your mouth..(er hands in this case)

Max Logan
06-22-2009, 13:56
WOW sir, you made some pretty outrageous statements there... I hope you ego can keep up with your mouth..(er hands in this case)

my ego always keeps up with my...hands...

MAGGIO
06-22-2009, 14:10
after netting for soooo many sets it was getting so boring...it was actually more fun dying then it was netting.

The only thing that I was mad about is that we didnt hit a fwe days earlier and got pretty much wiped out. We should have hit with WLF.

Max Logan
06-22-2009, 14:14
yes, cuz we`re as low as LoR is

no thanks. I rather die

Calvin74
06-22-2009, 14:21
after netting for soooo many sets it was getting so boring...it was actually more fun dying then it was netting.

The only thing that I was mad about is that we didnt hit a fwe days earlier and got pretty much wiped out. We should have hit with WLF.

the thing that made the difference in the old game (when we still had people) was that there was challenge to netting
it is crazy easy to make top ten set after set these days
it requires about 10 mins of work. in the past it would take hours and you still never knew if you would get top 10. no one ran away with the game from week 1. the game had more skillful players. this is not a bash on anyone here but that is the way it is. the netting contests kept it fun. the wars were great to but they were always even wars and there was always a reason. a few crap clans would war for no reason but that was not that often and they stopped pretty quickly

i am not saying lor is killing the game but the mentality of their leaders is killing the game. changing your own rules midset to pick a fight with people you know have no chance of winning is just stupid. you are probably the same idiots that make fun of a guy in a wheel chair. but you go on thinking you are good for the game and that you are what makes this game work:dblthumbup:

MAGGIO
06-22-2009, 14:21
its not that huge of a deal that we got warred its been so long for me, i dont think I have even died before playing NW maybe once.

Calvin74
06-22-2009, 14:24
I really don't understand the complaining at all. Is it not okay to war once in a while? I mean seriously LoR has been gone since January and just came back.

SLOB NS and others haven't be involved in a massive war since that time.

I REALLY don't understand wtf people are complaining about.

I mean wake up! seriously we haven't warred you guys for 6 sets straight, **** haven't seen these many people complain in a long time.

You guys act like we drive people away, then how come when we come back the member count goes up activity goes up and so forth? the months where we were gone the member count went consecutively down.

AND for god's sake im so sorry that we warred you once in like 6 months so immensely sorry.

hell if i rembz correctly SLOB hasn't been warred by LOR for almost a year plus now, you guys are acting like we have been killing you for sets on end.

wow in the 6 months since you are gone nothing has changed
how is it that the leaders of lor just never grow up?

i have no problems with warring. i just have problems with picking a fight for no reason (aka suiciding). lor started a war for no reason at all and then wonders why everyone is mad. :wall:

Max Logan
06-22-2009, 14:31
they get off by ruining your day. that`s about it. LoR, WLF...doesn`t matter really

Mhaphew
06-22-2009, 16:12
Let me say what I have been saying since day 1...

This game is called "Nation-wars"

This game is about nations getting together and knocking out other nations, it is not about nations letting a single member get an ungodly score of 9 kagillion networth no.

The original premise of the game when I used to play back in '03 was to get the top overall score, and if somone was impeeding on you doing that you either killed them, or killed their whole nation (with a few exceptions).

That is all we are doing, have you looked at the scores lately?

We are doing exactly that, we are knocking out everyone in our way of making the top 10...

kanman
06-22-2009, 16:18
the thing that made the difference in the old game (when we still had people) was that there was challenge to netting
it requires about 10 mins of work. in the past it would take hours and you still never knew if you would get top 10. no one ran away with the game from week 1. the game had more skillful players. this is not a bash on anyone here but that is the way it is. the netting contests kept it fun. the wars were great to but they were always even wars and there was always a reason. a few crap clans would war for no reason but that was not that often and they stopped pretty quickly

i am not saying lor is killing the game but the mentality of their leaders is killing the game. changing your own rules midset to pick a fight with people you know have no chance of winning is just stupid. you are probably the same idiots that make fun of a guy in a wheel chair. but you go on thinking you are good for the game and that you are what makes this game work:dblthumbup:

Top 2 is the new top 10?

We did not, however, pick on someone with no chance of winning. Before the war, we only had a slight networth advantage on either NS or Slob and they had much fatter states on average. LoR was more war-prepped and had more turns but both NS and Slob knew war was coming and they held something like 8 of the top 10 spots. I know several of our members thought we would lose this war.

As to your last point, I believe this game is too dynamic for the mentality of LoR leaders to be killing it. LoR is not good or bad for the game, we just play it. Admins set the ground rules and the players go at it. You have to be smart enough, be good enough at diplomacy or be strong enough to achieve your goals and if you don't, you try again. Nothing in the game lasts too long, that's why we have resets every month.

Mhaphew
06-22-2009, 16:22
Top 2 is the new top 10?

We did not, however, pick on someone with no chance of winning. Before the war, we only had a slight networth advantage on either NS or Slob and they had much fatter states on average. LoR was more war-prepped and had more turns but both NS and Slob knew war was coming and they held something like 8 of the top 10 spots. I know several of our members thought we would lose this war.

In a previous post, i said "the general feeling is we are not going to win this war".

In no way did we feel that we were going to win this second war. The only reason we won is because we played hard, and stayed strong. Maybe NS, and SLOB lost because they didnt. All of our intelligence said that we were going to lose this war..

BTW I have to give it up to WLF, I dont konw why buy i feel like we had more fun fighting them, then we did fighting NS and SLOB

Max Logan
06-22-2009, 16:49
Let me say what I have been saying since day 1...

This game is called "Nation-wars"

This game is about nations getting together and knocking out other nations, it is not about nations letting a single member get an ungodly score of 9 kagillion networth no.

The original premise of the game when I used to play back in '03 was to get the top overall score, and if somone was impeeding on you doing that you either killed them, or killed their whole nation (with a few exceptions).

That is all we are doing, have you looked at the scores lately?

We are doing exactly that, we are knocking out everyone in our way of making the top 10...

I heard this 'Nation Wars', 'World of War' think a billion times, it never made a good excuse. Neither cheating nor ****ing people up. But I gotta give it to you war nations, you made an input in this games history, you brought it down to 50 members!

By the way, when you grow up and mature (if ever), you`ll come to understand the different meaning of word and not blindly following you leaders. Now please, stop before you regret it. You guys tried it a billion times and you always come to look as the bad part of the game. spare me the time and go create some multie and war someone. please

Mhaphew
06-22-2009, 17:00
I heard this 'Nation Wars', 'World of War' think a billion times, it never made a good excuse. Neither cheating nor ****ing people up. But I gotta give it to you war nations, you made an input in this games history, you brought it down to 50 members!

By the way, when you grow up and mature (if ever), you`ll come to understand the different meaning of word and not blindly following you leaders. Now please, stop before you regret it. You guys tried it a billion times and you always come to look as the bad part of the game. spare me the time and go create some multie and war someone. please

You want some cheese with that wine?

northbabylon
06-22-2009, 17:07
In a previous post, i said "the general feeling is we are not going to win this war".

In no way did we feel that we were going to win this second war. The only reason we won is because we played hard, and stayed strong. Maybe NS, and SLOB lost because they didnt. All of our intelligence said that we were going to lose this war..

BTW I have to give it up to WLF, I dont konw why buy i feel like we had more fun fighting them, then we did fighting NS and SLOB
part of a reason why NS went down so fast is A) we lost a leader (me) that day due to a family emergency. I wasn't able to lead strikes and rally our troops on normal.
Our top states also didn't help war and our top state jumped to you guys so he can finish top 3.
We also had a lot of states that aren't warrers.

Mhaphew
06-22-2009, 17:14
part of a reason why NS went down so fast is A) we lost a leader (me) that day due to a family emergency. I wasn't able to lead strikes and rally our troops on normal.
Our top states also didn't help war and our top state jumped to you guys so he can finish top 3.
We also had a lot of states that aren't warrers.

My sympathies to you and your family BTW

Max Logan
06-22-2009, 17:43
You want some cheese with that wine?

you want some help? mental perhaps?

Devil
06-22-2009, 19:16
But I gotta give it to you war nations, you made an input in this games history, you brought it down to 50 members!

No war nations did not do that. WLF and LoR were both war nations and we were two of the biggest nations around. Whats killing the game is crap members like you who do nothing but b*tch and moan when things don't go their way. It's people like you who run your mouth with no intention of backing it up and create so much negative energy in the community what brought this game down. If your too blind to see that then maybe you need to mature. As a community we are all equally responsible for the condition the game is in. So, why don't you change your ways, why don't you recruit people to the nations your in? Wow used to have 1k + we all knew people from that and most members have people's contacts still, but instead of trying to bring them back its much easier to come on here and complain and bring everyone else down with you.

Devil
06-22-2009, 19:22

ok i don't know who your talking about about leadership wise but i have an idea. Now if we were to come out and say that we warred to secure the top spot people would be pissed.

If we warred because someone from NS or SLOB suicided us it we would get ridiculed for hitting a nation instead of just its state.

If we were to hit NS or SLOB because we knew they were planning on hitting us, people would get pissed because it had not happened yet and we were just being bullies.

Even if we did have reason to war, we would be hated on. It doesn't matter at this point. Hell if we tried to net people would find something wrong with that and bad mouth us.

MAGGIO
06-22-2009, 19:41
you know what would be absolutely hilarious is that if LOR didnt not respond to any public opinions allagations insults or any posts at all about war matters and FA matters concerning LOR like a radio silence. - no joking it would be great

Devil
06-22-2009, 20:29
you know what would be absolutely hilarious is that if LOR didnt not respond to any public opinions allagations insults or any posts at all about war matters and FA matters concerning LOR like a radio silence. - no joking it would be great

interesting idea.... :stfu:

MAGGIO
06-22-2009, 20:36
we would see how much they would complain when complaints fall on deaf ears

Calvin74
06-22-2009, 23:24
ok i don't know who your talking about about leadership wise but i have an idea. Now if we were to come out and say that we warred to secure the top spot people would be pissed.

If we warred because someone from NS or SLOB suicided us it we would get ridiculed for hitting a nation instead of just its state.

If we were to hit NS or SLOB because we knew they were planning on hitting us, people would get pissed because it had not happened yet and we were just being bullies.

Even if we did have reason to war, we would be hated on. It doesn't matter at this point. Hell if we tried to net people would find something wrong with that and bad mouth us.

honestly i would be happier if you had come out and said the truth
you warred to get the top spot. i wouldn't like it but it would make sense and be the truth. but you dip**** leaders aren't that bright (and we both know who i am talking about:P)

also to the person that talked about diplomacy... it is tough to do that when you talk to a liar that can't keep his word once he closes the msn window you talked to him in.

kanman
06-23-2009, 00:21
honestly i would be happier if you had come out and said the truth
you warred to get the top spot. i wouldn't like it but it would make sense and be the truth. but you dip**** leaders aren't that bright (and we both know who i am talking about:P)

also to the person that talked about diplomacy... it is tough to do that when you talk to a liar that can't keep his word once he closes the msn window you talked to him in.

dip**** leaders that aren't that bright? i hope you're not talking about me because you would lose that argument :P. Ali is pretty bright too. I would say he's the biggest factor keeping the 30 member LoR war machine together and you don't do that by accident.

And about diplomacy, I was talking more about working with other nation leaders, eg. NS, Slob and Wlf so that in case LoR took certain actions, there would be some teamwork, etc.

Mhaphew
06-23-2009, 02:39
To all LoR members:

Let them talk all the crap they want about our nation.
Let them whine and ***** about how we (LoR) ruined the game by having a ****ing awesome war this set and how we brought members to the game this round
Let them cry and have their retaliation next round and then use the forums to show how much better they are than LoR and how they took us out so easy.
Let them impose member caps to break LoR.

I have read through many previous posts about how LoR is always full of cheaters and how we have ****ty leaders.

1. Let us not forget about every other person on the forums who has been accused of cheating in some way or form.

2. Let us not forget about how everytime a nation destroys another nation the community gets together to say how bad that nation is.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Let us not waste our breath. Lets leave all the talk about how bad LoR is to the rest of the forum members, and just ignore it....:stfu:

Raul
06-23-2009, 03:55
You have killed bobsquad2(#180)

You destroyed a total of 6 land.
You lost 505 Jets.
Your Nation lost 253 Jets.
Your enemy lost 3.422 Jets.

You have killed dsturbd_fan(#89)

You destroyed a total of 24 land.
You lost 222 Jets.
Your Nation lost 111 Jets.
Your enemy lost 2.924 Jets.

Yei my first 2 kills =D lol
with my 3rd Restart ;)

Raul
06-23-2009, 05:31

Sorry to dissapoint you calvin, but your good old days are dead,

this is our time,
these are the days of the dark side,
this is when Evil shall inherit earth,
the day Evil won,
this is our world,
and there is nothing you can do about it...just die

Max Logan
06-23-2009, 08:28
No war nations did not do that. WLF and LoR were both war nations and we were two of the biggest nations around. Whats killing the game is crap members like you who do nothing but b*tch and moan when things don't go their way. It's people like you who run your mouth with no intention of backing it up and create so much negative energy in the community what brought this game down. If your too blind to see that then maybe you need to mature. As a community we are all equally responsible for the condition the game is in. So, why don't you change your ways, why don't you recruit people to the nations your in? Wow used to have 1k + we all knew people from that and most members have people's contacts still, but instead of trying to bring them back its much easier to come on here and complain and bring everyone else down with you.

ok, I might bring back a few people.

they net peacefully, and get warred the 1st set they are back. They see nothing has changed, they leave. You think we haven`t tried to bring old folks back? lmao

get a grip,you`re in HoF, you should know how it goes. I don`t expect much from your low life members (Raul, mpmpmpmpm something), but atleast you should show some signs of intelligence

MAGGIO
06-23-2009, 08:55
died again :(

Dogma
06-23-2009, 09:12
YEah, this is fun. won't be restarting and see you guys in a month or so.

MAGGIO
06-23-2009, 09:16
Support my idea for Declaration Surrender!

Divine Intervention
06-23-2009, 09:17
You have killed bobsquad2(#180)

You destroyed a total of 6 land.
You lost 505 Jets.
Your Nation lost 253 Jets.
Your enemy lost 3.422 Jets.

You have killed dsturbd_fan(#89)

You destroyed a total of 24 land.
You lost 222 Jets.
Your Nation lost 111 Jets.
Your enemy lost 2.924 Jets.

Yei my first 2 kills =D lol
with my 3rd Restart ;)

i killed 7 LoR states this set..5 with my original and 2 with my restart so nanana Raul :p orange zorra!

Calvin74
06-23-2009, 15:18
Sorry to dissapoint you calvin, but your good old days are dead,

this is our time,
these are the days of the dark side,
this is when Evil shall inherit earth,
the day Evil won,
this is our world,
and there is nothing you can do about it...just die

way to be a genius. how fun will this game be with 30 states?
hell we are almost there now

Calvin74
06-23-2009, 15:20
dip**** leaders that aren't that bright? i hope you're not talking about me because you would lose that argument :P. Ali is pretty bright too. I would say he's the biggest factor keeping the 30 member LoR war machine together and you don't do that by accident.

And about diplomacy, I was talking more about working with other nation leaders, eg. NS, Slob and Wlf so that in case LoR took certain actions, there would be some teamwork, etc.

first off i wasn't talking about you but you are kinda retarded. you manage not to make to much of an idiot of yourself on the forums. ali is just a backstabber and a straight out liar. i used to actually like him but now he (in my opinion) is probably the worst thing going on in this game.

pron
06-23-2009, 17:08

they net peacefully, and get warred the 1st set they are back. They see nothing has changed, they leave. You think we haven`t tried to bring old folks back? lmao

get a grip,you`re in HoF, you should know how it goes. I don`t expect much from your low life members (Raul, mpmpmpmpm something), but atleast you should show some signs of intelligence

Your friends should know how to net while watching out for war. It's a war game--seriously. They won't get warred every set, and if they're good at netting, they wouldn't be good war targets...

Devil
06-23-2009, 18:26

Ok lets say i take lead of war, I recruit and bring back a few people to the game.

Lets say we try to net, we will get warred and hit reguardless because we are LoR. So actually were both in the same boat...

Mr President
06-23-2009, 18:54
Ok lets say i take lead of war, I recruit and bring back a few people to the game.

Lets say we try to net, we will get warred and hit reguardless because we are LoR. So actually were both in the same boat...

Well see this is the hard spot LoR puts itself into.. You come back, make rediculous policies so you can war, clean all the other nations out and then tell everyone it's our fault for not hitting you before you hit us, and then you leave for a few sets.. Then you come back and say you wanna net, but yet people remember what you did last time and remember that they need to hit you before you hit them, and then when they do you say this is why LoR is the way it is cause no matter what you get warred..

You kinda set everyone up to fail. No matter which way anyone choses it's wrong and it's the reason why LoR is the way it is..

LoR is EXACTLY the way you made it to be devil.. You didn't chose the name devil cause it's a nice peaceful name. You chose it cause you like to stir the pot.. Always have always will.. :) (not a bad thing)

I really don't care that LoR warred this set. I don't care i that i am on my 3rd state. There is blood pumping in the game again. People are getting pissed and showing it on the forums. This is not new. This is how WoW use to be. When we go set after set with little things happening, things get boring..

We all know Ali says one thing then does another. We all know LoR likes to war. We all know LoR always has a lot of members.. This is not front page news. And every set something like this happens there are those who always threaten to leave.. It's funny how history repeats itself.. I really don't know what some of you want. Do you really want it to be boring all the time? I know some like to net and some like to war. It seems more ppl like to net these days, but dang that gets really boring..

Now sadly i'm sure LoR won't be around next set. I'm sure they will swoop in, lay there turds and then leave again and we won't see them for 3 or 4 sets.. So all i can say is i really hope BOTH sides remember what went on this set... And then neither side can complain about the other.. Fair is Fair!

peace out! :)

Mr President
06-23-2009, 19:05
also let me add this. it's not the wars, it's not the netting, it's not the game why most people leave.. It's all the dang Biitching that goes on in these forums. No matter what happens there is *****ing. I don't know why any of you lay trust in anyone else in here. It's a game where dominance leads to war. You pull every trick you can to get to the top. If someone kills you and you had a good set going, restart and kill the *******. Or seek your revenge another way.. Who knows. But coming on here and stating for the one trillionth time why ppl leave the game doesn't help. In fact it gives people ideas why they should leave the game.

Honestly, i really think some of you look in the wrong direction for why people leave the game or don't stay around..

I really don't care who leaves. The fact that we can't keep new people around is what bothers me.. And from some of the replies i have received from these people who left, there main reason is they don't like all the complaining that goes on in this game. They tell me they feel like they have to do things one way or they won't be accepted in here..... So they say why bother and leave. You would be really shocked at how many times i have seen that in a reply to me asking why they left...

Most of you are good people who really do want the game to succeed. Actually i think all of you want too see that. And i feel bad for putting it like i just did, but come on people.. it's just a game. Why do we lay so much trust and blood sweat and tears into it? when did this stop becoming a game and turn into real life? Let's keep it at what it really is.. Just a game.
let me put the blood, sweat and tears into it.. You all just enjoy it and make it happen.. I can remember when many of you were vicious and revengeful.. Someone messed with you and you took them out and you had a thirst for the top spot.. Now most of you seem "content" with the status qua..

I know many of you are older now, but how is a younger generation ever going to learn how to really play this game if we are all content with simple sets? We all had a great generation of players who taught us how to really play this game... So we owe it to them to make sure the generation after us plays it the same way and not this new "content" way...

runbch
06-23-2009, 19:40
I completely agree with prez. :glare:

If i was on the other side and wanted to take down lor, i'd be recruiting people left and right. Hell the game is so small that a handful of noobs could be the difference in the war.

MAGGIO
06-23-2009, 20:27
And from some of the replies i have received from these people who left, there main reason is they don't like all the complaining that goes on in this game. They tell me they feel like they have to do things one way or they won't be accepted in here..... So they say why bother and leave. You would be really shocked at how many times i have seen that in a reply to me asking why they left...

bet you didnt think he was asking people why they didnt keep playing huh? its you whiney buggers and thats the only REAL reason :angry:

So remember his post next time you shoot from the hip and come up with some "its not my fault" reason people dont stay.

Everyone is going to quit at some point, but to drive new blood away with nonsense is unacceptable.

Devil
06-23-2009, 20:50
Well see this is the hard spot LoR puts itself into.. You come back, make rediculous policies so you can war, clean all the other nations out and then tell everyone it's our fault for not hitting you before you hit us, and then you leave for a few sets.. Then you come back and say you wanna net, but yet people remember what you did last time and remember that they need to hit you before you hit them, and then when they do you say this is why LoR is the way it is cause no matter what you get warred..

You kinda set everyone up to fail. No matter which way anyone choses it's wrong and it's the reason why LoR is the way it is..

LoR is EXACTLY the way you made it to be devil.. You didn't chose the name devil cause it's a nice peaceful name. You chose it cause you like to stir the pot.. Always have always will.. :) (not a bad thing)

I really don't care that LoR warred this set. I don't care i that i am on my 3rd state. There is blood pumping in the game again. People are getting pissed and showing it on the forums. This is not new. This is how WoW use to be. When we go set after set with little things happening, things get boring..

We all know Ali says one thing then does another. We all know LoR likes to war. We all know LoR always has a lot of members.. This is not front page news. And every set something like this happens there are those who always threaten to leave.. It's funny how history repeats itself.. I really don't know what some of you want. Do you really want it to be boring all the time? I know some like to net and some like to war. It seems more ppl like to net these days, but dang that gets really boring..

Now sadly i'm sure LoR won't be around next set. I'm sure they will swoop in, lay there turds and then leave again and we won't see them for 3 or 4 sets.. So all i can say is i really hope BOTH sides remember what went on this set... And then neither side can complain about the other.. Fair is Fair!

peace out! :)

Even if we came back this set and netted we would most likely be hit for our histories actions, and if we took it this set and tried netting next set it would probably be the same. Not that i'm complaining i personally like wars.

And if kanman or ali don't wish to make LoR next set ill lead LoR

also let me add this. it's not the wars, it's not the netting, it's not the game why most people leave.. It's all the dang Biitching that goes on in these forums. No matter what happens there is *****ing. I don't know why any of you lay trust in anyone else in here. It's a game where dominance leads to war. You pull every trick you can to get to the top. If someone kills you and you had a good set going, restart and kill the *******. Or seek your revenge another way.. Who knows. But coming on here and stating for the one trillionth time why ppl leave the game doesn't help. In fact it gives people ideas why they should leave the game.

Honestly, i really think some of you look in the wrong direction for why people leave the game or don't stay around..

I really don't care who leaves. The fact that we can't keep new people around is what bothers me.. And from some of the replies i have received from these people who left, there main reason is they don't like all the complaining that goes on in this game. They tell me they feel like they have to do things one way or they won't be accepted in here..... So they say why bother and leave. You would be really shocked at how many times i have seen that in a reply to me asking why they left...

Most of you are good people who really do want the game to succeed. Actually i think all of you want too see that. And i feel bad for putting it like i just did, but come on people.. it's just a game. Why do we lay so much trust and blood sweat and tears into it? when did this stop becoming a game and turn into real life? Let's keep it at what it really is.. Just a game.
let me put the blood, sweat and tears into it.. You all just enjoy it and make it happen.. I can remember when many of you were vicious and revengeful.. Someone messed with you and you took them out and you had a thirst for the top spot.. Now most of you seem "content" with the status qua..

I know many of you are older now, but how is a younger generation ever going to learn how to really play this game if we are all content with simple sets? We all had a great generation of players who taught us how to really play this game... So we owe it to them to make sure the generation after us plays it the same way and not this new "content" way...

i couldn't agree more.

ranger2112
06-23-2009, 22:19
its this kind of stuff why I dont "have as much time" to play. i have limited time as it is and log in after a few days to find i am dead, just pisses me off, especially when the reasons for war are total BS! maybe I am just getting too old to be playing a game with a bunch of children, dunno

Calvin74
06-23-2009, 22:27
Even if we came back this set and netted we would most likely be hit for our histories actions, and if we took it this set and tried netting next set it would probably be the same. Not that i'm complaining i personally like wars.

And if kanman or ali don't wish to make LoR next set ill lead LoR

i couldn't agree more.

i would like to say sorry to kanman and ali. i was out of line saying the things i said. I will stay off this post with derogatory comments from now on. this game has a new set of leaders and everyone is still establishing their spots. I will say you are wrong devil and it was proven this set. You were netting. No one outside of WLF (and lets not lie this set they were just ankle biters) hit you. Slob/NS were just fine netting along side you. Lor started the aggression and Lor has always started the aggression.

Devil
06-23-2009, 22:34
i would like to say sorry to kanman and ali. i was out of line saying the things i said. I will stay off this post with derogatory comments from now on. this game has a new set of leaders and everyone is still establishing their spots. I will say you are wrong devil and it was proven this set. You were netting. No one outside of WLF (and lets not lie this set they were just ankle biters) hit you. Slob/NS were just fine netting along side you. Lor started the aggression and Lor has always started the aggression.

Yes but if we did intend to net ( we did not however) and WLF did hit us our top states wasting turns killing them would of put them out of running for the top spot.

And i think i can remember once or twice we werent the aggressors ;)

Calvin74
06-23-2009, 22:49
Yes but if we did intend to net ( we did not however) and WLF did hit us our top states wasting turns killing them would of put them out of running for the top spot.

And i think i can remember once or twice we werent the aggressors ;)

i have faith that lor could have wiped out wlf w/o using their top states:P
did wlf even kill a lor state?

Raul
06-24-2009, 04:42
way to be a genius. how fun will this game be with 30 states?
hell we are almost there now

not everyone has fun the same way...

look, everyone here in the forums, fight for their own point of view

mr pres is correct, maggio is correct, ali is correct, **** even max logan is correct,
how is this??

well, the game has many many options, some like to war, some like to net, if the netters get warred, they say they will leave game, but if warrers didnt war, they will leave the game too, so there isnt a bad or good point, Max Logan is a peacefull, ghandi/greenpeace follower, Well, thats not my faul, i like blood, iam a freaking vampire who knows, the day this game turns netting 100% all of lor will leave, and the day this game is full of wars, the netters will leave

But ****, LOR hasnt been around for sets, RAGE warred last set and the previous one too, but we werent that powerful and we didnt hit ALL the nations, WLF has done that too, but they are sporadic wars where some get warred and others dont, sometimes world wars occur but not every set, Slob and NS have had in the past options of not warring, and they have warred to help others, etc, this game is not dieying, its just in a standby, i might be a pathetic noob like some of u there say iam, that i have achieved nothing, but **** ive tried hard to bring people to the game, iam constantly inviting new friends from rl, or other games i used to play, ive formed my small little nation of 5-6 loyal members, maybe we arent the strongest around, but at least we are active. We like to war, we do, but we are not warring all the time, this is how life works in this game, the day i want to net iam sure someone will come and kill me lol, and so on,

we dont need to cry over this things, we just enjoy, die, net, war, suicide, wahtever happens, we are a community and we are here to have fun and nothing else =), believe me Max, without *******s like me around, u wouldnt be a happy person lol

Calvin74
06-24-2009, 10:32

mr pres is correct, maggio is correct, ali is correct, **** even max logan is correct,
how is this??

well, the game has many many options, some like to war, some like to net, if the netters get warred, they say they will leave game, but if warrers didnt war, they will leave the game too, so there isnt a bad or good point, Max Logan is a peacefull, ghandi/greenpeace follower, Well, thats not my faul, i like blood, iam a freaking vampire who knows, the day this game turns netting 100% all of lor will leave, and the day this game is full of wars, the netters will leave

But ****, LOR hasnt been around for sets, RAGE warred last set and the previous one too, but we werent that powerful and we didnt hit ALL the nations, WLF has done that too, but they are sporadic wars where some get warred and others dont, sometimes world wars occur but not every set, Slob and NS have had in the past options of not warring, and they have warred to help others, etc, this game is not dieying, its just in a standby, i might be a pathetic noob like some of u there say iam, that i have achieved nothing, but **** ive tried hard to bring people to the game, iam constantly inviting new friends from rl, or other games i used to play, ive formed my small little nation of 5-6 loyal members, maybe we arent the strongest around, but at least we are active. We like to war, we do, but we are not warring all the time, this is how life works in this game, the day i want to net iam sure someone will come and kill me lol, and so on,

we dont need to cry over this things, we just enjoy, die, net, war, suicide, wahtever happens, we are a community and we are here to have fun and nothing else =), believe me Max, without *******s like me around, u wouldnt be a happy person lol

i would say you are pretty correct except for two statements. 1. the game isn't dying fast but it is like a slow bleed. 2. max has never been a happy person even before you were here:P

Mhaphew
06-24-2009, 11:27
its this kind of stuff why I dont "have as much time" to play. i have limited time as it is and log in after a few days to find i am dead, just pisses me off, especially when the reasons for war are total BS! maybe I am just getting too old to be playing a game with a bunch of children, dunno

Hehehehe you chose the wrong nation to side with..

Max Logan
06-24-2009, 11:38
i would say you are pretty correct except for two statements. 1. the game isn't dying fast but it is like a slow bleed. 2. max has never been a happy person even before you were here:P

i was happy when i finished 25th in NTGEA with a billion net
and CW when I made 90th with 650m
even when I made 13th with 140m in my first farmer set
I wasn`t happy when I finished 3rd in the first NW set with only upgraded inf
I wasn`t happy when we killed LoR not so many sets ago

as you can see, I was **** happy back in WoW. Now, it`s the same 70-80 people playing. it`s not even fun to try and play. thanks to our 'peaceful' netting nations LoR and WLF

Mhaphew
06-24-2009, 11:51

as you can see, I was **** happy back in WoW. Now, it`s the same 70-80 people playing. it`s not even fun to try and play. thanks to our 'peaceful' netting nations LoR and WLF

To each his own...

northbabylon
06-24-2009, 12:54

my first set of WoW i finished like 500th place :P. good times.

MAGGIO
06-24-2009, 13:18
Max no offense dont play. Its better to not play than to play and complain which drives away new players that may enjoy the game minus the bi|ching

Max Logan
06-24-2009, 14:13
Max no offense dont play. Its better to not play than to play and complain which drives away new players that may enjoy the game minus the bi|ching

yes, yes, it`s better to pretend everything is OK! my complaining has driven away 100s of players! **** I knew I`m killing the game! I shouldn`t come and post, what was I thinking! you`re right, I won`t post until it`s OK with you!

Mhaphew
06-24-2009, 14:15
yes, yes, it`s better to pretend everything is OK! my complaining has driven away 100s of players! **** I knew I`m killing the game! I shouldn`t come and post, what was I thinking! you`re right, I won`t post until it`s OK with you!

Its about **** time, i thought you would never get the hints...

MAGGIO
06-24-2009, 14:17

A couple posts above yours MR P. came right out and said that the number one reason new players leave is because of they way old players complain and force **** on people including NETTING. :cursing:

Mhaphew
06-24-2009, 14:21
I have to agree with Mr. Pres

I can't tell you how many times I have seen the forums light up when someone grabs someone 15 minutes before the GB expires.

Or is someone is undercutting the PM

ETC,

ETC,

ETC,

Seems like every single set we always get the same complaints and I too feel that this is 75% of the reason why new members leave

Satan666
06-24-2009, 14:23

how is this??

I miss the LoR netting sets, thats something i wish we could get back to. And no i wouldn't leave if the game went straight netting. This is one of those games that there will never be 100% approval of what any nation does with their set, but we stay for better or worse because we love to play this game. Whether you are a person like Anton that can be near the computer 18 hours a day or like me back in febuary when i would log on for 5 mins just to expand and run a farmer strat, this game will play towards your interests and amount of time you want to play it. For those of you that just play the forum game (talk and chat about but nearly never make it ingame) please don't write the game off due to anything you hear or remember from long ago.

finally remember that alot of people put their sweat, tears, time, and money to give you this game, but without every member or even those of you that play maybe 2-4 sets a year, everyone and every action helps to shape and bring this game to what it is now. If you believe someone is "hurting" the game, have a chat with them on the private message or on MSN messanger. Make friends and make rivalries, but remember that when it comes down to it, they are your friends. Thats what i loved from WoW, the nations that would be good friends and just war because they got bored and wanted to have a fun war set. With all i can do i will try to bring LoR from being so war prone, but meet me halfway and remember that if you get warred from someone, have fun and go with it.

(sorry for this long post and erratic subjects)

Max Logan
06-24-2009, 14:24
A couple posts above yours MR P. came right out and said that the number one reason new players leave is because of they way old players complain and force **** on people including NETTING. :cursing:

newsflash! divide LoR and let them war themselves! i know it takes a super intelligence like mine to understand, but please...

and I`m sure the complaints drive everyone away. but I have not seen a single player say - I`m quitting because Max keeps *****ing

I don`t know why, but I`ve seen this a dozen times - I`m tired of being killed for no reason at all, so I`m quitting

I really don`t understand, how can it be??? it must be my unparalleled perception that notices things like that...

Mhaphew
06-24-2009, 14:27
heheheh everyone who talks to me on MSN knows that i dont mean any of the mean or hurtful things i ever say in the forums. I am actually a cool guy but i play the forums with a completely different attitude. Its fun you all should try it sometime...

Satan666
06-24-2009, 14:32
when LoR and WLF left, did things completely change? No wars and complete peace, no one quit at all. Sadly both happened and it took everyone to get us to this point and it'll take everyone to make things work.

So next time you are a leader, or even a key member in a nation and you get warred, tell them that could happen but you just need to take breath and start again. Its when the leader or experienced members flip out and they think this is the worst thing to ever happen to this game and think it is going downhill. People can go a whole year and never be killed and they could be killed 3 times every set, but either should make you enjoy the game as much as you can.

heheheh everyone who talks to me on MSN knows that i dont mean any of the mean or hurtful things i ever say in the forums. I am actually a cool guy but i play the forums with a completely different attitude. Its fun you all should try it sometime...

yeah i used to do quite the same, When i would play i would be Satan and be sort of a jerk and the second i would talk to someone on MSN i would go back to just Being Kyle and they would be confused.

MAGGIO
06-24-2009, 14:56
Max: I am just repeating what Mr P said that new players were saying when asked why they didnt continue to play. These are facts not speculation This is now, and not then.

Matt: You are pretty cool off of the forums no dout

Satan: The game is completely boring with out the drama of WLF and/or LOR causing trouble. Expand build expand build repeat

Mr President
06-24-2009, 17:00
My post was not aimed at ONE single person. It was aimed at everyone. Cause everyone at one time or another has complained about something. It's not a bad thing to get fired up and lite up the forums. Thats what they are here for. But the constant complaining set after set over the same issues is what really drives ppl crazy..

And the replies i get are true.. I have seen it happen time and time again. A new member joins, we all hug him and love him and treat him like out special pet and then he tries to bring a new element to the game and BAM! He's ousted so bad he just gives up.

All i'm saying is let's just all play the way we all want too. Use the tools in the game to show your distaste for certain actions. Let's go back to the way the game use to be played where it was everyone vs everyone and you couldn't trust anyone.. Deals were made, deals were broken, wars broke out, pacts were made, pacts were broken ect ect ect.. I know you all remember how to play that way. The new way of playing is, well honestly kinda lazy.. It's like nobody wants to do the work anymore that goes into running a state or a nation...

Remember one thing... The game has not changed.. The people playing it has.

Mr President
06-24-2009, 17:01
and maggio out of all the pics i have seen of you your never smiling.. In your new avatar it looks like your wife has you by the balls, which is forcing you to smile like that... :) I see who controls that family.. lol

nosejam
06-25-2009, 13:48
My post was not aimed at ONE single person. It was aimed at everyone. Cause everyone at one time or another has complained about something. It's not a bad thing to get fired up and lite up the forums. Thats what they are here for. But the constant complaining set after set over the same issues is what really drives ppl crazy..

And the replies i get are true.. I have seen it happen time and time again. A new member joins, we all hug him and love him and treat him like out special pet and then he tries to bring a new element to the game and BAM! He's ousted so bad he just gives up.

All i'm saying is let's just all play the way we all want too. Use the tools in the game to show your distaste for certain actions. Let's go back to the way the game use to be played where it was everyone vs everyone and you couldn't trust anyone.. Deals were made, deals were broken, wars broke out, pacts were made, pacts were broken ect ect ect.. I know you all remember how to play that way. The new way of playing is, well honestly kinda lazy.. It's like nobody wants to do the work anymore that goes into running a state or a nation...

Remember one thing... The game has not changed.. The people playing it has.

Yeah people seem to have stopped solving disputes in game, don't want to rub your ego too much here, but USA was a big factor in the loss of this, people were confident that they would have back up from them if a nation pulled a really really crappy move, sort of like the "police". USA wasn't the only nation, but perhaps the one with the biggest talented user base. And now people don't care about other people's problems, they are just happy it's not their problem; when it does become their problem they don't half ***** that people don't come and help them though.

Max Logan
06-25-2009, 15:55
Yeah people seem to have stopped solving disputes in game, don't want to rub your ego too much here, but USA was a big factor in the loss of this, people were confident that they would have back up from them if a nation pulled a really really crappy move, sort of like the "police". USA wasn't the only nation, but perhaps the one with the biggest talented user base. And now people don't care about other people's problems, they are just happy it's not their problem; when it does become their problem they don't half ***** that people don't come and help them though.

USA was never the global police. Atleast not in NW

nosejam
06-25-2009, 16:08

Ok I never meant to say they were the actual police, I know that's not true.

But one thing about them, would they have waited to be FS'd by LoR this set like other nations did? I don't think so.

Mr President
06-25-2009, 16:21

I see your point.. And yea you are right, we were the most gifted players in the game.. lmao.. jk

You are right, USA did always have the backs for those in need. And USA was a huge factor in bringing a lot of politics in the game as well. I have my own faults in issues with this game. No question there..

No not in NW.. USA wasn't even 1/2 of what it was in WoW in NW.. Would have been different but all my time that was normally dedicated to the nation we to the entire game.. Which is why USA is not around anymore. Drove me crazy letting people down and things slide.. Just couldn't keep up with it all anymore. I guess i could just quit being the admin and go back to being a leader :)

Ok I never meant to say they were the actual police, I know that's not true.

But one thing about them, would they have waited to be FS'd by LoR this set like other nations did? I don't think so.

Heck no..... 2 things would have happened. Either Devil and i would have worked it out, or we would have geared up and nailed them.. prolly choice 1 would be what happened. Believe it or not, out of all the years USA and LoR co-existed, we seldom warred eachtother..

nosejam
06-25-2009, 16:30
Heck no..... 2 things would have happened. Either Devil and i would have worked it out, or we would have geared up and nailed them.. prolly choice 1 would be what happened. Believe it or not, out of all the years USA and LoR co-existed, we seldom warred eachtother..

Stonewalling has never been so exciting!

Max Logan
06-25-2009, 16:35
No not in NW.. USA wasn't even 1/2 of what it was in WoW in NW.. Would have been different but all my time that was normally dedicated to the nation we to the entire game.. Which is why USA is not around anymore. Drove me crazy letting people down and things slide.. Just couldn't keep up with it all anymore. I guess i could just quit being the admin and go back to being a leader :)

you could let Dogma lead us! But that would end hard :P

Raul
06-26-2009, 02:20
you could let Dogma lead us! But that would end hard :P

max make a nation called Max Logans Friends (MLF)

**** Mr pres is at Land: 50 and i have 1 turn left =(

Btw i had 2 epidemic diseases, Aliens killed my pop, and 5 times i couldnt hit cause protest amongst our people decided the enemy was to small, while trying to kill mr pres, He has his state with special coding for automatic stonewalling -_-

wow finally after 30 min

You have killed The White House(#225)

You destroyed a total of 11 land.
You lost 27 Jets.
Your Nation lost 14 Jets.
Your enemy lost 539 Jets.

Dogma
06-26-2009, 08:40
You have killed Agent Orange(#206)

Devil
06-26-2009, 08:57
You have killed Gobstopper(#237)

You destroyed a total of 17 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

Dogma
06-26-2009, 08:58
**** I was going to dlete before you had a chance

Max Logan
06-26-2009, 12:27
max make a nation called Max Logans Friends (MLF)

I don`t make one man nations

Raul
06-26-2009, 17:01
You have killed Agent Orange(#206)

Thanks Dogma =), 4th restart! =D i must be loved

I don`t make one man nations
=(, iam ur friend, even if u dont believe me =(

ranger2112
06-28-2009, 13:11
i will be taking a temporary leave of absence from playing this game. i have neither the energy or time to deal with pages of rantings and BS wars by little people in real life who use this virtual world to attempt to dominate. so i will check in once in a while and say hi, but wont make a state or play for a while.

much love for most of you guys.

Devil
06-28-2009, 18:29
i will be taking a temporary leave of absence from playing this game. i have neither the energy or time to deal with pages of rantings and BS wars by little people in real life who use this virtual world to attempt to dominate.

yes our real lives are so pitiful that we try to dominate in NW to get some sense of purpose in this world.....

OR its just a game and you need to learn that you ignorant prick

ranger2112
06-28-2009, 19:21
i wont get into a battle of wits with you, as u are obviously unarmed. yes, it is a game. A game is supposed to be enjoyed by all, not by a few renegades having fun at others expense. Enjoy your game. It is yours now, not ours, as we can no longer enjoy it as we did in the past.

Devil
06-28-2009, 19:49
i wont get into a battle of wits with you, as u are obviously unarmed. yes, it is a game. A game is supposed to be enjoyed by all, not by a few renegades having fun at others expense. Enjoy your game. It is yours now, not ours, as we can no longer enjoy it as we did in the past.

I would only come unarmed because who needs weapons the fight someone with the mentality of a toddler (which you are displaying)? A few renegades... i mean we only make up a 1/3 of the game that is not a good chunk at all, and you must know by now not everyone will be happy, as i can't remember a single set where at least a someone was unhappy, but hey its nice to see that instead of fighting back or anything your going to quit and be the coward you are.

I mean here is a new suggestion before any nation or state does anything they will have to put up a poll for the public and make sure its passed 100% so everyone can be happy. Yea sounds real good.

Missionary
06-28-2009, 20:03
I mean here is a new suggestion before any nation or state does anything they will have to put up a poll for the public and make sure its passed 100% so everyone can be happy. Yea sounds real good.

oh oh oh oh, public poll.......can i kill raul??

yes .........
no ..........

lol

ranger2112
06-28-2009, 22:51
I would only come unarmed because who needs weapons the fight someone with the mentality of a toddler (which you are displaying)? A few renegades... i mean we only make up a 1/3 of the game that is not a good chunk at all, and you must know by now not everyone will be happy, as i can't remember a single set where at least a someone was unhappy, but hey its nice to see that instead of fighting back or anything your going to quit and be the coward you are.

maybe i am a coward. maybe i do have the mentality of a toddler..u r right and you win. u are cool and i am not. whatever. my RL is pulling me away from having some quality time here and when i go away for a day or so to come back to a dead state and all the reason is pudding? i mean really?? did your husband make that one up for you?

Devil
06-28-2009, 23:23
maybe i am a coward. maybe i do have the mentality of a toddler..u r right and you win. u are cool and i am not. whatever. my RL is pulling me away from having some quality time here and when i go away for a day or so to come back to a dead state and all the reason is pudding? i mean really?? did your husband make that one up for you?

uhh first off im the husband and ali is the wife,

2nd there was no real reason besides for our love of warring and to win the set.

So if you want to blame people Blame WLF for for loosing the first war and not restarting. Blame your leaders for letting in WLF restarts blame them for not working through FA channels, Blame your leaders for not taking premptive actions on what almost everyone knew was inevitable. Lastly blame yourself for doing nothing about it except b!tching on here.

-Chris-
06-29-2009, 03:48

2nd there was no real reason besides for our love of warring and to win the set.

So if you want to blame people Blame WLF for for loosing the first war and not restarting. Blame your leaders for letting in WLF restarts blame them for not working through FA channels, Blame your leaders for not taking premptive actions on what almost everyone knew was inevitable. Lastly blame yourself for doing nothing about it except b!tching on here.

Blame WLF for not being WLF.

Blame the rest of the community for not realizing that when WLF fell, they were the backbone of everyone else's ***.

WLF vs LoR determined who would win set.

WLF beating LoR would've led to the same result as LoR winning, only WLF would've finished first.

However, WLF isn't that WLF anymore. I doubt they would've even warred after beating LoR.

And Most of all, Blame Ali. Just cause its what we usually do when loR wins.

Raul
06-29-2009, 05:03
i will be taking a temporary leave of absence from playing this game. i have neither the energy or time to deal with pages of rantings and BS wars by little people in real life who use this virtual world to attempt to dominate. so i will check in once in a while and say hi, but wont make a state or play for a while.

much love for most of you guys.

Yei!! 1 less, 43 to go =)

Max Logan
06-29-2009, 12:56
Blame WLF for not being WLF.

Blame the rest of the community for not realizing that when WLF fell, they were the backbone of everyone else's ***.

WLF vs LoR determined who would win set.

WLF beating LoR would've led to the same result as LoR winning, only WLF would've finished first.

However, WLF isn't that WLF anymore. I doubt they would've even warred after beating LoR.

And Most of all, Blame Ali. Just cause its what we usually do when loR wins.

you mean that WLF which used to be LoRs lapdog to get the infamous 1000 kills?

Guess it`s not, that WLF

ranger2112
06-29-2009, 21:43

0k, that was funny, except Ali isnt a wife, no one would marry such an obvious easy trick...not the marrying type

Devil
06-29-2009, 22:13
0k, that was funny, except Ali isnt a wife, no one would marry such an obvious easy trick...not the marrying type

i have a soft spot for damaged women...

ooga booga
06-29-2009, 22:18
I guess the hundreds of other players that quit because LoR can't change up their style for once means they are all cowards too... lol

Pretty soon nobody will be left playing the game and Devil will have nobody to call a coward. :P (Ironic because whenever LoR gets into trouble they leave for a few sets so people don't gang up on them... very brave soldiers. ;) )

Xavior
06-29-2009, 22:22
Oogla, you don't even play the game, I don't see what you are complaining about ;)

Devil
06-29-2009, 22:29
I guess the hundreds of other players that quit because LoR can't change up their style for once means they are all cowards too... lol

Pretty soon nobody will be left playing the game and Devil will have nobody to call a coward. :P (Ironic because whenever LoR gets into trouble they leave for a few sets so people don't gang up on them... very brave soldiers. ;) )

who are you?

ooga booga
06-29-2009, 22:31
Oogla, you don't even play the game, I don't see what you are complaining about ;)

Not complaining... just trying to point out a few things. Of course it won't matter what I say, nobody will change so why I bothered saying anything I'm not sure. lol I shall go back into silence and forgottenness now. :P

ooga booga
06-29-2009, 22:32
who are you?

Just one of many people you helped flush out of the game. ;) Have fun beating up on 20 active states. :dblthumbup:

Shabaz K
06-30-2009, 00:17
who are you?

A No Body:P

Dogma
06-30-2009, 01:09
A No Body:Pyou mean he is just a talking head?

Xavior
06-30-2009, 01:20
you mean he is just a talking head?

Good one Dogma, very witty.

jeff_capes
06-30-2009, 17:08
Well this should be a fun set again! ::rain:: lol
If anyone / everyone is beating up on LoR this set let me know, if not I am happy to expand and build again this set nation hopping to avoid death, lol.