PDA

View Full Version : North Korea

Disorder
06-18-2009, 01:28
Kinda small.. could not figure out how to blow it up.. sorry.

Raul
06-18-2009, 04:39

lol

MAGGIO
06-18-2009, 08:24
I do hear alot of "parking lot" talk, but I just dont see the US using Nukes.

Minimus
06-18-2009, 15:34

That's what she said?

Disorder
06-18-2009, 19:51
That's what she said?

She promised me it was a secret... but she come home and told you anyway!

Shabaz K
06-18-2009, 20:17
I do hear alot of "parking lot" talk, but I just dont see the US using Nukes.

Have you ever thought warring N. Korea might lead to warring another nation(s)?

Blackwater
06-18-2009, 20:24
Have you ever thought warring N. Korea might lead to warring another nation(s)?

No other nation would directly help North Korea if war were to occur. North Korea though would have direct conflict with South Korea and maybe fire rockets/missiles at Japan. At most they'd get indirect help from China/Russia but there's no real reason for them to since there is no gain from it.

Shabaz K
06-18-2009, 20:40
No other nation would directly help North Korea if war were to occur. North Korea though would have direct conflict with South Korea and maybe fire rockets/missiles at Japan. At most they'd get indirect help from China/Russia but there's no real reason for them to since there is no gain from it.

I think N. Korea is all it needs is Indirect help. with new testing they have done they can manage S. Korea and Japan. esp. with the new weaponary being supplied to them from Russia and China.

And you think Russia/China has nothing to gain form the war. Lets say S korea/Japan cant handle N. Korea and say USA joins in then China/Russia just got what they wanted

American forces in Iraq/Afghanistan which are threatening both China and Russia.

All i see is Russia/China pushing N Korea into a big dilemma with the west and allies.

Shabaz K
06-18-2009, 23:39
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5572626/US-increases-defences-around-Hawaii-in-case-of-North-Korea-strike.html

Disorder
06-19-2009, 06:04
I wish china would handle this situation rather than sit by and let us deal with it. :think::

Max Logan
06-19-2009, 12:55
The USA acted as global police officer on Iraq, 'looking' for weapons of mass destruction.

NK shot off multiple rockets and tested their arsenal. USA acts like they didn`t even see it

Shabaz K
06-19-2009, 21:37
The USA acted as global police officer on Iraq, 'looking' for weapons of mass destruction.

NK shot off multiple rockets and tested their arsenal. USA acts like they didn`t even see it

well its easier to fight against countries who are defenceless.

in this case warring N Korea will also be upsetting 2 other major powers.

Shabaz K
06-19-2009, 21:38
I wish china would handle this situation rather than sit by and let us deal with it. :think::

its not China'a problem N Korea wants to hit S Korea and Japan. They jsut want some revenge.

Xavior
06-19-2009, 21:47
I'm waiting for the next revolution in China ;)