PDA

View Full Version : Game Restore

Mr President
06-21-2009, 12:08
An error occured with the game and things went really crazy. Every state was messed up. I had to restore the game to the last backup prior to the error happening.. The last backup i had that i could use was 19.06.2009 @ 19:02 game time.

Some states that were killed are now alive again. I'm sorry for this. I know there is a huge war going on and this error could not have happened at the worst time.

I have already received some PM's about this and why certain states are alive when others are dead.. All i can say is who ever was killed between the last backup and the point the error happened will be alive again. This was not a trick to bring back certain states or to change the tide of the war. It's pretty clear who is going to win.

This was a game script error. This was not my doing or anyone else's doing. Again i'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. This is the first time an error like this has happened and me having to roll the game back. I found what caused the error and fixed it and this error will never happen again.

Just wanted to explain a little of what happened so you all didn't think something fishy was going on..

MAGGIO
06-21-2009, 12:30
i insist that my state be rolled back far enough that it is still alive. dont piss me off or i will throw another wrench in the gears.

you have 3.28 seconds to comply