PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson (1958-2009)

Xavior
06-25-2009, 18:32
NOOOOO!!!!!

http://groupieblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/michael-jackson.jpg

Mr President
06-25-2009, 18:38
Had to say i was completely shocked when i heard that on the news..

Minimus
06-25-2009, 18:39
http://www.bagagedrager.nl/EN/Cartoons/Cartoon%20050211%20-%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

Minimus
06-25-2009, 18:40
http://www.steevven1.com/images/michael%20jackson%20bart.jpg

Minimus
06-25-2009, 18:41
http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/attachments/humor-forum/3025d1069458647-michael-jackson-police-station-cartoon-michael-jackson-police-station.jpg

Shabaz K
06-25-2009, 19:05
i was really shocked to hear that. i luved his music. RIP

Xavior
06-25-2009, 19:07
And I was just dancing to Beat It a week ago... :(

Mhaphew
06-25-2009, 19:11
Jackson could have been saved, if only he didn't request to go to the Children's Hospital!

lol
too early?

kitoy
06-25-2009, 19:55
It's ok, they can recycle him.. he was 99% plastic anyway..

oh, bye-bye pedo boy..

MAGGIO
06-25-2009, 21:03
#1 Michael Jackson - Thriller - 109 Million
Michael Jackson - Dangerous - 32 Million
Michael Jackson - Bad - 30 Million
Michael Jackson - HIStory - 20 Million
Michael Jackson - Off the Wall - 20 Million

The Number 2 most records sold is 45 Million

Point is that you may not have liked him or like to make fun of accomplished people, but no one will ever sell more albums or be more successful in his field.

Show a little respect!

kitoy
06-25-2009, 21:11
Who cares.. those albums are nothing compared to the lives of the children he ruined..

Rest in peace?

I hope the **** burns in hell forever more..

MAGGIO
06-25-2009, 22:42
Im sorry I didnt know you were there? Must have hurt so many he was aquitted from legal charges against him. are you holding some sort of legal evidence that we dont know about or are you just ranting like every other village idiot.

humans are idiots! Oh and Obama is a muslim terrorist implanted by the enemy of Joe the plumber on main street? Could you imagine that still to this day hundreds or thousands of "Americans" still believe that?

kitoy
06-25-2009, 23:23
Just because he is a celebrity does change the fact that he has raped countless boys - boys who have to live with that fact on top of the realization that their parents who were supposed to protect them, who are supposed to die for them, instead pimped them out for top $$$..

OK, i guess you're an MJ(the pedo one) fan. This wiill be my last post in this thread, i can't argue with you anymore..

FeaRLezZoN3
06-26-2009, 00:34
Just because he is a celebrity does change the fact that he has raped countless boys - boys who have to live with that fact on top of the realization that their parents who were supposed to protect them, who are supposed to die for them, instead pimped them out for top $$$..

OK, i guess you're an MJ(the pedo one) fan. This wiill be my last post in this thread, i can't argue with you anymore..

lol your a joke, MJ was a legend, his music will live on forever, he was never convicted of anything, your the type of person who believes everything the media says, its all BS. RIP michael you will always be the king of pop.

MAGGIO
06-26-2009, 08:37
You say "fact" but what I think you meant was "speculate".

Dogma
06-26-2009, 09:05
He just got way too wierd formy tastes. I liked his music at one time,but his personality quirks just made him to much of a wierdo for my tastes. Although, it is always a shame to see someone go like that. RIP

Max Logan
06-26-2009, 12:26

can`t argue with an idiot..

MJ was the legend in music.

It doesn`t he tried to become a white woman for his entire life

nosejam
06-26-2009, 14:15
It's ok, they can recycle him.. he was 99% plastic anyway..

oh, bye-bye pedo boy..

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he is scheduled to be melted down into Legos so that little boys can play with him for a change.

Or

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he is scheduled to be melted down a slide so kids can go down on him.

Those two are just variations of my fave wacko joke so far.

MAGGIO
06-26-2009, 15:18
Jackson family members have confirmed that Michael received a shot of Demerol just before Noon on Thursday, and that the dosage was "too much."

Xavior
06-26-2009, 15:48
It sucks for all those people who bought tickets to see his 50 concerts in London .. I believe those were only a month away.

nosejam
06-26-2009, 15:57
It sucks for all those people who bought tickets to see his 50 concerts in London .. I believe those were only a month away.

I'm sort of glad they sold out before I managed to get tickets

Crimson Shadow
06-26-2009, 20:54
Anyone look on iTunes today? Early this morning 8 of the top 10 most downloaded songs in the past 24 hours were Michael Jackson and I just checked a couple hours ago and he currently holds 34 of the Top 100 daily downloaded songs.

MAGGIO
06-26-2009, 22:58
CNN reported tonight that 9/10 spots were taken by MJ, and 9th was the black eyed peas.

Satan666
06-26-2009, 23:41
just say this as someone's status on facebook. for those of you who don't know Ferrah Faucett was an actress from Charlies Angels among many other things and died approx. 9:30 of the same day.

"The lord gave Ferrah faucett one wish when she died. Her wish was for all the children in the world to be safe. The lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson."

Since i know i haven't posted anything about how i feel about MJ, i really hope that the rumors are false and i believe that MJ deserves to be called the King of Pop.

Xavior
06-27-2009, 16:55
Whoever made that up first needs to learn how to spell Farrah Fawcett ;)

And now that I read that again, the first part doesn't even make sense.

nosejam
06-27-2009, 17:07
Whoever made that up first needs to learn how to spell Farrah Fawcett ;)

And now that I read that again, the first part doesn't even make sense.

What part doesn't make sense? :\

Raul
06-29-2009, 05:14
finally

Minimus
06-29-2009, 14:01
Sorry Raul, we'll put it in a way you understand.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090626/capt.2868b60ee51a4cfcaf54eca6648d62af.mexico_micha el_jackson_world_reax__mxam106.jpg

nosejam
06-30-2009, 14:55
Frankie Boyle has quit writing his column for Scotland�€™s Daily Record �€“ because they wouldn�€™t print his Michael Jackson jokes.

In his weekly column for the newspaper, he submitted a string of one-liners about the dead star, most of them about the allegations of paedophilia that surrounded him.

The Mock The Week star sent a message to members of his mailing list on Friday stating: �€˜Oh dear. Had to quit my Daily Record column over a moral disagreement.

Here's the article in full.

So the Michael Jackson roller coaster has stopped. Looks like he got enough.

Apparently he died after walking into a pub in Paisley and saying �€œDo you wanna be starting something?�€� We can all learn something from Michael�€™s life. For example, it looks like oxygen tents are a big waste of money.

Why did no one pick up on it when he had shown all the signs of a heart attack? Wheezing noises, jerking of the arms, ashen complexion? I suppose to be fair he has been showing all those symptoms since the mid eighties. Had Jackson�€™s staff noticed something was wrong earlier he might have been saved, but when they saw him grab his left arm, go stiff and yelp they just thought he was practising his moves for Beat It. It�€™s not known what triggered the heart attack, but High School M usical 3 was on cable at the time.

In many ways he was a tragic figure. Let�€™s be honest, he had more personal issues than Batman.Who could have imagined that the monster he transformed into in �€œThriller�€� would look less weird than what he transformed into in real life? It�€™s got to be a tossup whether he get cremated or recycled. His postmortem will look like the Roswell autopsy.

I was a big Michael Jackson fan when I was 8. I didn't know it at the time, but I was his 'type.'
For his London concerts Michael Jackson advertised for children in wheelchairs or with missing legs! What parent would agree to that? Look what happened with kids who could run away! Those tickets sold out in minutes. An interesting attitude we have to paedophilia in this country, �€œ We don�€™t want paedophiles round here! Unless they�€™ve really worked on their choreography�€��€�

He was a legend and his funeral will be amazing. Ironically the funeral will be the first time in years his children haven�€™t been forced to wear veils.With the amount of money the concert tickets have made I wouldn�€™t be surprised if they still wheeled him on. It would add an interesting touch to I�€™ll Be There.

Michael Jackson was apparently refusing to eat ahead of his O2 gigs. He now weighed less than nine stone and the only thing he would eat willingly was nachos. Nachos being the name of a young Mexican boy.

It�€™s said that Jackson had developed a phobia about being fat. Not like him to worry about his looks. Apparently when the news broke Jackson�€™s father rushed straight to the hospital, just to check if the medics needed a hand with beating Michael�€™s chest.

Jackson�€™s family said they were moved to see that the hospital staff were all wearing black. Actually, they were all wearing white as usual, but that family had always had a little trouble.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2009/06/28/9...l_jackson_jokes

Will
06-30-2009, 16:36
Frankie Boyle has quit writing his column for Scotland�€™s Daily Record �€“ because they wouldn�€™t print his Michael Jackson jokes.

In his weekly column for the newspaper, he submitted a string of one-liners about the dead star, most of them about the allegations of paedophilia that surrounded him.

The Mock The Week star sent a message to members of his mailing list on Friday stating: �€˜Oh dear. Had to quit my Daily Record column over a moral disagreement.

Here's the article in full.

So the Michael Jackson roller coaster has stopped. Looks like he got enough.

Apparently he died after walking into a pub in Paisley and saying �€œDo you wanna be starting something?�€� We can all learn something from Michael�€™s life. For example, it looks like oxygen tents are a big waste of money.

Why did no one pick up on it when he had shown all the signs of a heart attack? Wheezing noises, jerking of the arms, ashen complexion? I suppose to be fair he has been showing all those symptoms since the mid eighties. Had Jackson�€™s staff noticed something was wrong earlier he might have been saved, but when they saw him grab his left arm, go stiff and yelp they just thought he was practising his moves for Beat It. It�€™s not known what triggered the heart attack, but High School M usical 3 was on cable at the time.

In many ways he was a tragic figure. Let�€™s be honest, he had more personal issues than Batman.Who could have imagined that the monster he transformed into in �€œThriller�€� would look less weird than what he transformed into in real life? It�€™s got to be a tossup whether he get cremated or recycled. His postmortem will look like the Roswell autopsy.

I was a big Michael Jackson fan when I was 8. I didn't know it at the time, but I was his 'type.'
For his London concerts Michael Jackson advertised for children in wheelchairs or with missing legs! What parent would agree to that? Look what happened with kids who could run away! Those tickets sold out in minutes. An interesting attitude we have to paedophilia in this country, �€œ We don�€™t want paedophiles round here! Unless they�€™ve really worked on their choreography�€��€�

He was a legend and his funeral will be amazing. Ironically the funeral will be the first time in years his children haven�€™t been forced to wear veils.With the amount of money the concert tickets have made I wouldn�€™t be surprised if they still wheeled him on. It would add an interesting touch to I�€™ll Be There.

Michael Jackson was apparently refusing to eat ahead of his O2 gigs. He now weighed less than nine stone and the only thing he would eat willingly was nachos. Nachos being the name of a young Mexican boy.

It�€™s said that Jackson had developed a phobia about being fat. Not like him to worry about his looks. Apparently when the news broke Jackson�€™s father rushed straight to the hospital, just to check if the medics needed a hand with beating Michael�€™s chest.

Jackson�€™s family said they were moved to see that the hospital staff were all wearing black. Actually, they were all wearing white as usual, but that family had always had a little trouble.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2009/06/28/9...l_jackson_jokes

I heard that his family were unsure how he wanted his body to be handled after death. Should he be buried, cremated or recycled?