PDA

View Full Version : SLOB VS LOR

BB
07-08-2009, 11:15
War discussion only ....... Any discussion over loopholes etc will be removed

MAGGIO
07-08-2009, 11:17
I am claiming a victory even if its personal because I think we did a lot better than anyone expected including LOR. We didnt want to be pushed around, we wanted to show we have talent and valor. I think we accomplished that, so in my mind we have completed the goals we have set out to complete, and in my mind we did a better job than anyone expected.

LOR should have wiped us out in under 48hrs given the past show of power against other nations, including last set.

Good Job SLOB!

Disorder
07-08-2009, 11:19
Agreed Maggio.. Great team effort!!

SWEET VICTORY PT:::

pron
07-08-2009, 11:25
lol--keep dreaming about your "victory". You can have all the victories you want amongst yourselves, but in the end, your nation will be destroyed and ours will still be standing.

pron
07-08-2009, 11:26
War discussion only ....... Any discussion over loopholes etc will be removed

Be sure to let Mr. P know that.

kanman
07-08-2009, 11:35
SLOB declares moral victory, the victory of losers who don't lose as bad as they thought they would.

Actual victory is determined on the battlefield and SLOB, though giving a valiant effort, is losing. I will admit SLOB is doing better than I thought, props for that. Pound for pound, SLOB has been better so far. If you just match the top states though, LoR has been better. SLOB can't match them and so you guys have been killing our mid states while we kill your top.

Guy77
07-08-2009, 11:37
We'll see how much you enjoy your moral victory

Devil
07-08-2009, 12:11
I am claiming a victory even if its personal because I think we did a lot better than anyone expected including LOR. We didnt want to be pushed around, we wanted to show we have talent and valor. I think we accomplished that, so in my mind we have completed the goals we have set out to complete, and in my mind we did a better job than anyone expected.

LOR should have wiped us out in under 48hrs given the past show of power against other nations, including last set.

Good Job SLOB!

LoR doesnt have all of its eggs in one basket this set ;)

Max Logan
07-08-2009, 12:13

yes, Ali was too busy to run the internet cafe, right?

MAGGIO
07-08-2009, 12:15
no way are we going to "WIN". LOR will and was expected to kill more states. They are a larger nation.

We are still standing for now which is unexpected by anyones standard. We are standing up for ourselves and give some pretty good licks. I had and am having a blast, and hope you guys are too.

pron
07-08-2009, 12:16

Maybe--I certainly didn't have my 100 bots up and running either :(

@ Maggio--Yes, good war so far.

Divine Intervention
07-08-2009, 12:21
LoRs strategy - destroy SLOBs will to fight by keeping me alive meaning i have to participate in warchats. kiiilll me.

Devil
07-08-2009, 12:31

this isn't the place to submit a cheater report.

If you think ali runs multies either in the past or present you should of reported it. Thus making you a cheater yourself.

pron
07-08-2009, 12:32
this isn't the place to submit a cheater report.

If you think ali runs multies either in the past or present you should of reported it. Thus making you a cheater yourself.

ZOMG Devil, you knew Max Logan cheated but did not submit a report of cheating, so you yourself are now cheating! CHEATER!

Devil
07-08-2009, 12:33
ZOMG Devil, you knew Max Logan cheated but did not submit a report of cheating, so you yourself are now cheating! CHEATER!

like OMFG were all screwed!

Mhaphew
07-08-2009, 12:47
like OMFG were all screwed!

Good job Devil, because now everyone that reads this post will get banned as being a cheater too because we all konw!?!!? ZOMGWTF!?!?!!!?!?!?!!?!!!!!111111oneoneoneoeneoneo neoenoeneleven

MAGGIO
07-08-2009, 12:51
I am sure Ali gets reported every set but thats not what this thread is about

Dogma
07-08-2009, 14:37
I would like to commend Maggio and Crimson and the entire team for the showing made in my absence. Yes, SLOB has no illusions of winning the overall kill count. But I think you guys are doing a great jon, I'll be back home on Friday Morning. Still in Portland OR and I so needed this trip.

MAGGIO
07-08-2009, 14:41
take your time i think we are doing better with out you? ;)

Mr President
07-08-2009, 14:44
I would like to commend Maggio and Crimson and the entire team for the showing made in my absence. Yes, SLOB has no illusions of winning the overall kill count. But I think you guys are doing a great jon, I'll be back home on Friday Morning. Still in Portland OR and I so needed this trip.

hmmm last set Dogma is active and leading- SLOB gets wiped off the map.

This set Dogma is not leading- SLOB does better..

:think::

Mhaphew
07-08-2009, 14:55

But still gets wiped off the map :P

MAGGIO
07-08-2009, 15:09
yes but not as fast, and after some good damage was done. oh and its not over yet buddy... Look for [S] on the horizon... (i think we all know better)

Max Logan
07-08-2009, 15:54

you made some interesting points. It should be discussed! ;)

Devil
07-08-2009, 19:19
yes but not as fast, and after some good damage was done. oh and its not over yet buddy... Look for [S] on the horizon... (i think we all know better)

LoR will not hit [S] this set unless commits and act of war toward us.

Ill put my reputation on the line for this and step down as from Leading for good if we do hit them for warring sake.

Devil
07-08-2009, 19:21
ohh and on another note...

why hasn't anyone from the Anti-LoR said anything about SLOB having tag jumpers? Or is it only bad when LoR does it?

Divine Intervention
07-08-2009, 19:26
tag jumpers? you mean me? me leaving my techer tag? SLOB didnt ask me to join or tell me before hand of any war...i asked to join of my own accord. hardly the same as what LoR does.

Devil
07-08-2009, 19:36
tag jumpers? you mean me? me leaving my techer tag? SLOB didnt ask me to join or tell me before hand of any war...i asked to join of my own accord. hardly the same as what LoR does.

and disorder as well? can you prove that its different than us or are you just talking out of your arse again?

I mean they we probably forced them into join LoR they probably didn't want to join on their own accord.

Your lack of intelect baffles me.

Divine Intervention
07-08-2009, 19:45
and disorder as well? can you prove that its different than us or are you just talking out of your arse again?

I mean they we probably forced them into join LoR they probably didn't want to join on their own accord.

i dont have to prove anything to you? i was a techer and i was logging in to expand my 300 turns when i saw SLOB preparing war so i decided to join them. i dont know about Disorder cause im not really following things. your lack of ability to string together a coherent sentence baffles me. you guys sure are whining a lot arent you.

Crimson Shadow
07-08-2009, 19:57

Disorder and Anton both hit me up during our FS and asked if they could help out. I'm not saying its different from what LoR does, because essentially they did tag jump. But I did not count on any outside help for us when planning the strike.

Devil
07-08-2009, 20:03
i dont have to prove anything to you? i was a techer and i was logging in to expand my 300 turns when i saw SLOB preparing war so i decided to join them. i dont know about Disorder cause im not really following things. your lack of ability to string together a coherent sentence baffles me. you guys sure are whining a lot arent you.

you were implying that people who jumped to LoR didn't do it to their own will. And i don't care about the semantics the point is that your a hypocrite, the point is you tagged jumped and you and your friends have bashed LoR for the exact same tactics.

MAGGIO
07-08-2009, 20:05
no dodging here...people are coming to us and asking if they can help out. How can I/we say no? Some have been in SLOB before some not. At this point anything to last a bit longer is good for me.

I never really cared about tag jumping...from the smaller nation. If you gusy pulled 10 more staets (which I know you can) then i think it would be a different story, but it is what it is.

honest when you back is against the wall you do what you do. I know alot compain, and maybe i did at once too about jumping, but what are you supposed to do? Its not even remotely against any rule or tos, so its fair game...

Devil
07-08-2009, 20:19
no dodging here...people are coming to us and asking if they can help out. How can I/we say no? Some have been in SLOB before some not. At this point anything to last a bit longer is good for me.

I never really cared about tag jumping...from the smaller nation. If you gusy pulled 10 more staets (which I know you can) then i think it would be a different story, but it is what it is.

honest when you back is against the wall you do what you do. I know alot compain, and maybe i did at once too about jumping, but what are you supposed to do? Its not even remotely against any rule or tos, so its fair game...

how so? its my fault we have more friends than you?

But its ok for you to use the same tactics because you are smaller?

That's how it works?

its not against the rules just like GB trading. But people still complain... but usually only when its not benefiting one of their friends...

Disorder
07-08-2009, 22:50
you were implying that people who jumped to LoR didn't do it to their own will. And i don't care about the semantics the point is that your a hypocrite, the point is you tagged jumped and you and your friends have bashed LoR for the exact same tactics.

There was no TAG JUMP here.. I was untagged and was still in protection during slobs FS.. check my turn count on your intels. If you consider that a tag jump, you've lost your mind!

pron
07-08-2009, 23:46
There was no TAG JUMP here.. I was untagged and was still in protection during slobs FS.. check my turn count on your intels. If you consider that a tag jump, you've lost your mind!

We didn't need to intel you to attack you...

MAGGIO
07-08-2009, 23:50
how so? its my fault we have more friends than you?

But its ok for you to use the same tactics because you are smaller?

That's how it works?

its not against the rules just like GB trading. But people still complain... but usually only when its not benefiting one of their friends...

you wont see any complaining about tag jumping from me. We are allowing it "especially" since we are out gunned. Some like it some dont, but what can you do, its not even remotely against the rules tos, unwritten rules or anything like that...

I think people just like to complain about LOR?

Is it awsome? NO! Is it more awsome if your the bigger nation? Bigger NO! Is it a little awsome if your the smaller nation? Smaller NO!

kenshin44
07-09-2009, 01:31

lol devil keep our secret secret jeez....

i think we had fun this way anyways :P

good job SLOB, oh and nice victory :P, i won't get riled up if you guys call a war a victory or not.

In the end of the day we will have live states you won't but, many battles have that and victory is claimed differently. You guys claim it by holding alive for so long, which i personally think is a low standard, we hold ours by making sure we survive in unity past you. So to everyone's own.

Guy77
07-09-2009, 01:51

I mean, aside from this set ( which i started in LOR tag)

I asked them if i could join their tag because they were going to war, it was on my own accord, so uh, sounds exactly the same to me:think::

kenshin44
07-09-2009, 05:12
guess it was time to show some of our force.

Sorry SLOB we were holding back on you guys for fun. But you guys enjoyed it too and believed to have had a victory PT::: . So its win win.

We got our good fun warring in and you guys got your victory. Oh btw sorry to bust the news maggio but the state you thought was kenneth wasn't kenneth. Decoy ;). Guess you still have to quest for the kill of kenneth then :P

Btw SLOB congrads on the victory Ghost:::.

northbabylon
07-09-2009, 05:28
guess it was time to show some of our force.

Sorry SLOB we were holding back on you guys for fun. But you guys enjoyed it too and believed to have had a victory PT::: . So its win win.

We got our good fun warring in and you guys got your victory. Oh btw sorry to bust the news maggio but the state you thought was kenneth wasn't kenneth. Decoy ;). Guess you still have to quest for the kill of kenneth then :P

Btw SLOB congrads on the victory Ghost:::.

I figured you were doing that lol...either way..im still alive :RM:::rain::

northbabylon
07-09-2009, 05:34

ahhh tag jumpers!

:RM:::rain::

Devil
07-09-2009, 06:25
ahhh tag jumpers!

:RM:::rain::
not once did i say we weren't going to use tag jumpers. Hell we came up with the idea years ago. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

northbabylon
07-09-2009, 07:06
not once did i say we weren't going to use tag jumpers. Hell we came up with the idea years ago. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

i am amazed you missed the sarcasm in my post :confused:

Guy77
07-09-2009, 07:25
I mean, BB could have at least had 1 ship...

Disorder
07-09-2009, 08:19
I mean, aside from this set ( which i started in LOR tag)

I asked them if i could join their tag because they were going to war, it was on my own accord, so uh, sounds exactly the same to me:think::

:think:: me thinks LOR is the only nation that would have you.. lol

Max Logan
07-09-2009, 08:54
LoR will not hit [S] this set unless commits and act of war toward us.

Ill put my reputation on the line for this and step down as from Leading for good if we do hit them for warring sake.

i thought I`ll remind

BB
07-09-2009, 09:41
I mean, BB could have at least had 1 ship...

whats the ships matter you still GA'd me for petes sake...... couldn't get around those jets i reckon... Just lucky I was hard asleep when people were calling trying to get me online

BB
07-09-2009, 09:56
was wondering when you was gonna get me anyway... I got basketball tourneys coming up and running tight on time for the game......

GA I still find that funny lol

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 10:28
We outlasted anyone's expectations nuff said...thanks for the good time so far...

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 11:02
whats the ships matter you still GA'd me for petes sake...... couldn't get around those jets i reckon... Just lucky I was hard asleep when people were calling trying to get me online

Was that you that i killed last night?

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 11:02
We outlasted anyone's expectations nuff said...thanks for the good time so far...

But you admit defeat yet? or are you still on about how you think you won?

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 11:23
There is no way we are going to kill as many states or whatever as LOR, but we have accomplished some pretty tuff goals, so yeah i feel good about the situation.

Still as far as "kills" the numbers are pretty close, we just dont have an extra dozen members.

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 11:58
There is no way we are going to kill as many states or whatever as LOR, but we have accomplished some pretty tuff goals, so yeah i feel good about the situation.

Still as far as "kills" the numbers are pretty close, we just dont have an extra dozen members.

yeah but we pretty much raped all your states, you killed our weak states...

Max Logan
07-09-2009, 12:16
yeah but we pretty much raped all your states, you killed our weak states...

awww. they`re gonna be sooo happy you called them weak lol

besides, they were weak only at the time of strike. they could be a lot more stronger after, so save the crap about weak states

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 12:23
that is kinda funny if they were soooo weak, why were not more of us killed faster. When you strike that early you tend to kill smaller NW states before they get to use their turns.

While we are striking you are growing, and since you only had to use half the turns we did get to get the same kills (as a nation) I would think your states would get bigger.

Dont be stubborn, SLOB embarrased LOR this set.

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 12:31
that is kinda funny if they were soooo weak, why were not more of us killed faster. When you strike that early you tend to kill smaller NW states before they get to use their turns.

While we are striking you are growing, and since you only had to use half the turns we did get to get the same kills (as a nation) I would think your states would get bigger.

Dont be stubborn, SLOB embarrased LOR this set.

Nah, we are not embarrassed at all. Devil said it right earlier in the forums that we are not all together this set. We owned you guys last set and the only reason we are warring this set is because you guys think you have something to prove. We are on the eye for an eye policy right now. You dec war on us, we declare on you, you knock out some of our states, we knock out some of yours. We could have very well knocked out all your states within 1 1/2 - 2 days very easily. We just really dont care. Last set we were getting 8-10 people on per warchat. This time we are getting 2-4 people on at a time per warchat. So when you say that we are embarrassed, the answer is no, we are in no way emberrased at all. We are just having some fun with you guys :D:D:D:D:D

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 13:02
so you have decreased your efforts this set so that more of your states get killed?

Not something I would want to admit to my members dying?

and you DID wipe us out last set no dout, for "some reason" we didnt hit when we should.

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 13:11
so you have decreased your efforts this set so that more of your states get killed?

Not something I would want to admit to my members dying?

Maggio you keep trying to turn my statements around and its not working. Wouldnt you get bored of destroying the same nation over and over again?

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 13:14
Maggio you keep trying to turn my statements around and its not working. Wouldnt you get bored of destroying the same nation over and over again?

I would which why idk why LOR has to war every set in this vicous cycle.

Heard LOR wont be around for a while after this set and maybe the next...

Should be pretty boring around here then

nosejam
07-09-2009, 13:16
:think:: me thinks LOR is the only nation that would have you.. lol

I'd have you Guy!!! :wub:

Max Logan
07-09-2009, 13:22

yeah...you were so badass, you actually would`ve lost if we had 4-5 more states.

get over yourself. your double numbers win the wars not what you consider 'skill'

northbabylon
07-09-2009, 13:43
arghh you got me!

To bad today was truck day at work =(....
I actually tried to get on about the time you killed me but my manager was talking to me for about an hour

jameswheel
07-09-2009, 13:44
1 Legion of Riot[LoR] $141.302.631 $5.652.105 $39.693.757 $3.307.813 12 154.288 6.172 25

9 Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] $596.462 $85.209 $13.130.470 $1.313.047 10 8.997 1.285 7

Yes surely we are embarrased to have only 236x your total NW after the war...

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 13:49
1 Legion of Riot[LoR] $141.302.631 $5.652.105 $39.693.757 $3.307.813 12 154.288 6.172 25

9 Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB] $596.462 $85.209 $13.130.470 $1.313.047 10 8.997 1.285 7

Yes surely we are embarrased to have only 236x your total NW after the war...

yah but it took you wayyyy to long to do it, and you lost wayyyy to many states doing it.

we should have killed you btw, but since you are too selfish to help get kills we didnt bother. You would rather make LGs instead of preventing your nation mates from dying. Thats not embarrised, thats shamefull, but dont worry they stood around and let you do it. i would have kicked and killed you. thats the difference.

jameswheel
07-09-2009, 13:55
yah but it took you wayyyy to long to do it, and you lost wayyyy to many states doing it.

we should have killed you btw, but since you are too selfish to help get kills we didnt bother. You would rather make LGs instead of preventing your nation mates from dying. Thats not embarrised, thats shamefull, but dont worry they stood around and let you do it. i would have kicked and killed you. thats the difference.

Something Old, Something New(#62) 999 June, 2009
This is from last set and this set I've done 250 attacks already this set...whats your total at again?

Don't be bitter and join the people who just whine non-stop. You asked for this war and now you've lost. Admit it and be a man.

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 14:20
I would which why idk why LOR has to war every set in this vicous cycle.

Heard LOR wont be around for a while after this set and maybe the next...

Should be pretty boring around here then

Maggio,

Who declared war first this set? oh thats right...

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 14:21
arghh you got me!

To bad today was truck day at work =(....
I actually tried to get on about the time you killed me but my manager was talking to me for about an hour

sorry North,

I think I was itching for a kill and so were two other guys that signed in while i was signed in. We picked a target and that happened to be you :(

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 14:38
Last set was round #1 LOR killed SLOB in like two strikes
This set is round #2 LOR killed SLOB, but SLOB got a lot more licks in.

We did both strike at the same time this set too, LOR was more than ready regardless of who declared first. but lets not go there in this thread.

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 14:48
Last set was round #1 LOR killed SLOB in like two strikes
This set is round #2 LOR killed SLOB, but SLOB got a lot more licks in.

We did both strike at the same time this set too, LOR was more than ready regardless of who declared first. but lets not go there in this thread.

Maggio,

Go ahead and declare victory. We really don't care.. It still won't change the fact that we won... regardless of how many states we have..

Max Logan
07-09-2009, 15:48
Maggio,

Go ahead and declare victory. We really don't care.. It still won't change the fact that we won... regardless of how many states we have..

you won having double the states, losing half of them...

go you! ::pitty::

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 16:15
Maggio,

Cant we get any credit Matt. The whole time, I have said LOR will win, and its a personal victory for us.

Did we really suck that bad?
Did LOR really do as good as they did last set?

Can I atleast get that?

Mhaphew
07-09-2009, 16:37
Cant we get any credit Matt. The whole time, I have said LOR will win, and its a personal victory for us.

Can I atleast get that?

Ok, ill give you that..

kanman
07-09-2009, 16:58

Can I atleast get that?

SLOB performed better than last round but I think that made a relatively small difference. The main difference between these rounds is that 5 of our best warriors were in Peace. If you add in the 2 kills that were taken away, that could have been 5 extra kills for LoR the first few hours of the war.

Divine Intervention
07-09-2009, 17:48
SLOB performed better than last round but I think that made a relatively small difference. The main difference between these rounds is that 5 of our best warriors were in Peace. If you add in the 2 kills that were taken away, that could have been 5 extra kills for LoR the first few hours of the war.

and now LoRs pride and joy best warrers are going round suiciding innocent players PT:::

Devil
07-09-2009, 18:13
you won having double the states, losing half of them...

go you! ::pitty::
yes because SLOB had no choice in the matter of warring LoR.

Its kinda hard to whine about numbers and get sympathy when you're the ones who started the conflict.

MAGGIO
07-09-2009, 19:58
yes because SLOB had no choice in the matter of warring LoR.

Its kinda hard to whine about numbers and get sympathy when you're the ones who started the conflict.

conflict was started last set...

lor was ready to war on declaration, and as a matter of fact you got the "first kill".

technically you started it...all we did is "prep forces"

Devil
07-09-2009, 20:17
conflict was started last set...

lor was ready to war on declaration, and as a matter of fact you got the "first kill".

technically you started it...all we did is "prep forces"

you started with the declaration. We acted accordingly to lessen the damage to our states. ( kinda backfired) and last set was last set. You had your chance to act you didn't we acted we got you, you failed to put up much of a fight. This set is this set. You acted against us and now you are all dead again. Next set is next set.

Dogma
07-09-2009, 20:38
you started with the declaration. We acted accordingly to lessen the damage to our states. ( kinda backfired) and last set was last set. You had your chance to act you didn't we acted we got you, you failed to put up much of a fight. This set is this set. You acted against us and now you are all dead again. Next set is next set.

And yet you still ***** and whine.

Devil
07-09-2009, 21:23
And yet you still ***** and whine.

me? when? where?

i'm not whining about this war. I didn't agree with and admin decision and i was well in my right not too.

I knew this war was comming this set. Because you guys carry grudges against us. Always have always will. I have no problem with that. You will get tired of warring us and loosing long before we get tired of beating you.

MAGGIO
07-10-2009, 00:17
you push some BS war on us last set with some BS retal policy and in about a day and a half after its announced what do you know LOR is fully stocked with turns and raining down on SLOB and NS. Your nation forced the issue last set, and basically hit us just because we had a decent member count. We can pull quotes from the other threads from last set if you want.

I think what we are tired of is being a random target because the game lacks nations willing to war, so what do you do...create a war situation. wtf are we supposed to do...sign some dumb NAP and bow down to LOR. Wont happen, and we wont get tired of feeling that way.

You got us, and we got you back (best we could with our numbers). In your eyes are we done? or is your next move to slaughter restarts?

that stupid reinstatment of two states didnt kill your members, your arogence last set did.

Guy77
07-10-2009, 02:30
you push some BS war on us last set with some BS retal policy and in about a day and a half after its announced what do you know LOR is fully stocked with turns and raining down on SLOB and NS. Your nation forced the issue last set, and basically hit us just because we had a decent member count. We can pull quotes from the other threads from last set if you want.

I think what we are tired of is being a random target because the game lacks nations willing to war, so what do you do...create a war situation. wtf are we supposed to do...sign some dumb NAP and bow down to LOR. Wont happen, and we wont get tired of feeling that way.

You got us, and we got you back (best we could with our numbers). In your eyes are we done? or is your next move to slaughter restarts?

that stupid reinstatment of two states didnt kill your members, your arogence last set did.

Well, if you bowed down to us your countries might live, not my fault your stubborn, though i already had 2 kills, and i crippled BB so I am not complaining about your insolence

MAGGIO
07-10-2009, 09:25
I hear yah...its all our fault...

Max Logan
07-10-2009, 12:28
Well, if you bowed down to us your countries might live, not my fault your stubborn, though i already had 2 kills, and i crippled BB so I am not complaining about your insolence

says The Guy who ditched his nation and run to hide in LoR

Go You ::pitty::

BB
07-10-2009, 13:45

Still wondering why the wasted turns AA me just to GA me to death... what a waste in turns lol

MAGGIO
07-10-2009, 15:34
War is Over! SLOB will not Longer Attack LOR for the rest of this set. LOR will no Longer Attack SLOB for the rest of this set. (war attacks that is)

Signed.

Side note: It was good fun, I hope you all had fun too. It much more fun when both nations now they are going to war. Rather than one knowing nad the other getting slaughtered. Glad we both had fun.

Divine Intervention
07-10-2009, 19:03
wtf? no more attacks? what was the point in making a restart. urgh.

Guy77
07-12-2009, 16:00
says The Guy who ditched his nation and run to hide in LoR

Go You ::pitty::

LoR is my nation, wtf are you talking about? I started this set in LoR because i wanted to war, i didn't ditch anyone, or hide so yeah, go me

Guy77
07-12-2009, 16:00
Still wondering why the wasted turns AA me just to GA me to death... what a waste in turns lol

I'm still wondering why you had 0 ships... what a waste in general

Max Logan
07-12-2009, 16:38
LoR is my nation, wtf are you talking about? I started this set in LoR because i wanted to war, i didn't ditch anyone, or hide so yeah, go me

i wasn`t talking of this set, so...