Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 20:18
Should be good..

Missionary
07-12-2009, 20:24
haha, guy is a legend

nosejam
07-12-2009, 20:27
Good job to LoR for getting so many people online, we're only left with RaF to hit now...

Guy77
07-12-2009, 20:34
haha, guy is a legend

You heard it ::pitty::

Devil
07-12-2009, 20:34
guy sold our NA explaination please?

real classy

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 20:35
WTF,
Guy sold all of our NA

Guy77
07-12-2009, 20:41

real classy

I do what i can

runbch
07-12-2009, 20:42
stuff like this deserves to be dragged on many sets and you guys brought it upon yourself

Will
07-12-2009, 20:42
One of the dirtiest tricks in the book. WAY worse than retaliation exploit.

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 20:43
wow , at least LoR would never stoop that low...

Expect this to be remembered for many many sets...

Raul
07-12-2009, 20:45
Finally someone does something intelligent, Guy selling the NA will make S to have a little more chance to defeat us in battle =D, so now the war is much more fun =D

btw

You have killed bobsh(#44)

You destroyed a total of 12 land.
You lost 2 Jets.
Your Nation lost 1 Jets.
Your enemy lost 281 Jets.

Ive heard he hates me, dont know why, but well now he died by my hand, ok cya i need to pee...

Guy77
07-12-2009, 20:47
LoR is clearly the better warring nation, if anything this will merely slow them down, have fun boyos

Dakouten
07-12-2009, 20:51
Laugh while you can..

Devil
07-12-2009, 20:53
LoR is clearly the better warring nation, if anything this will merely slow them down, have fun boyos

can't really call you a LoR'er now

but whatever you've made your choice.

kitoy

Burn in hell fvcktard..

Funny you still carry that sig..

Shabaz K
stuff like this deserves to be dragged on many sets and you guys brought it upon yourself

No you guys did:thumbdown:

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 20:58
No you guys did:thumbdown:

So by guy selling our NA you all are admitting that you are scared of us and are resorting to these type of tactics to hopefully get us to lose?

Dogma
07-12-2009, 21:01

real classy

Huh? Shocking!

Shabaz K
So by guy selling our NA you all are admitting that you are scared of us and are resorting to these type of tactics to hopefully get us to lose?

i actually never knew about that till he joined up

i agree with yous on what happened.

but seeing as im not in LOR this set so its safe to say you get ehat you deserve.

that has happened to me before

nosejam

Well duh, you have more active members and more of them...

Will
07-12-2009, 21:04

we outnumber you by what, 3-4 states? 2 of which at least are restarts (raul + me) vs your states which are all fresh?

sorry but nation size doesn't wash here.

bobsh
07-12-2009, 21:06
You have killed bobsh(#44)

You destroyed a total of 12 land.
You lost 2 Jets.
Your Nation lost 1 Jets.
Your enemy lost 281 Jets.

Ive heard he hates me, dont know why, but well now he died by my hand,

I dont think I hate you and I have no idea why I would. I do wish you hadnt killed me 10 mins before i got home though.

Xavior
07-12-2009, 21:07
i actually never knew about that till he joined up

i agree with yous on what happened.

but seeing as im not in LOR this set so its safe to say you get ehat you deserve.

that has happened to me before

What, you aren't in LoR? What about Anton and Max or whoever insisting ABTF was full of LoRers?

:o

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 21:09

So you put guy up to this huh? ill take that as a yes judging by your above statement

Shabaz K
07-12-2009, 21:12
What, you aren't in LoR? What about Anton and Max or whoever insisting ABTF was full of LoRers?

:o
:tt1:

nosejam
07-12-2009, 21:12
So you put guy up to this huh? ill take that as a yes judging by your above statement

He put himself up for it, and I agreed with it, if it was someone other than LoR I would've had some misgivings.

This whole war is basically down to him, he just really wanted to leave his mark on it lol. :tt1:

Devil
07-12-2009, 21:14
He put himself up for it, and I agreed with it, if it was someone other than LoR I would've had some misgivings.

This whole war is basically down to him, he just really wanted to leave his mark on it lol. :tt1:

well He made a lot of enemies for a lifetime in this game

Missionary
07-12-2009, 21:24
we outnumber you by what, 3-4 states? 2 of which at least are restarts (raul + me) vs your states which are all fresh?

sorry but nation size doesn't wash here.

your not a retard will so dont try ok. at the start of this war u had 19 members and we had 15. your 2 restarts are better than our 2 inactives so dont use that one. that fact that at the declaration your had 16 our of 19 members online and we had 10 put of 15 is a huge advantage.

from what ive seen this was surposed to have been an organised war, but yet LoR kick 3 of there members out an hour before the declaration time so it take 2 hours for us to finish preps. i think the selling of your NA trumps your ****y stalling tactic. you always use what you can to win, dont ***** when you get beat at your own game. (i still think u will win overall though lol)

OMG its a game, why would we be scared of loosing a few 0's and 1's. people who use words like this really take the game to seriously.

Burn in hell fvcktard..

Funny you still carry that sig..

yeh coz thats so much worse than randomly AAing ppl and ****ing up there sets just so you can have your fun you retard.

Devil
07-12-2009, 21:30
your not a retard will so dont try ok. at the start of this war u had 19 members and we had 15. your 2 restarts are better than our 2 inactives so dont use that one. that fact that at the declaration your had 16 our of 19 members online and we had 10 put of 15 is a huge advantage.

from what ive seen this was surposed to have been an organised war, but yet LoR kick 3 of there members out an hour before the declaration time so it take 2 hours for us to finish preps. i think the selling of your NA trumps your ****y stalling tactic. you always use what you can to win, dont ***** when you get beat at your own game. (i still think u will win overall though lol)

so were its our fault you guys were not as ready?

We were already fs'ed once this set while you guys arent war battered.

And we used legit tactics of kicking out inactive members so it took 2 hours to hit us. You guys sold our NA ( yea its about even in my book... not) If LoR would of done this the entire community would of been all over us, and we would of never lived it down.

We have our limits on how dirty we play but we won't go as far as that.

BTW SoB: it was your leaders idea to go to war with us blame him not us

Will
07-12-2009, 21:30

OMG its a game, why would we be scared of loosing a few 0's and 1's. people who use words like this really take the game to seriously.

yeh coz thats so much worse than randomly AAing ppl and ****ing up there sets just so you can have your fun you retard.

LOL if you think that a little stalling is remotely comparable to selling off the NA prior to an FS, then you have some very odd notions of proportion. Selling off the NA is the single most damaging thing that can happen to a nation in a war, (short of a deadly FS) An hour of stalling isn't even remotely comparable.

kitoy
07-12-2009, 21:38

hey fvcktard, before you run your mouth did you check the terrorist list? it was kid not me.. nice try though..

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 21:43

ok do you see the irony in your statement?

Shabaz K
07-12-2009, 21:45
hey fvcktard, before you run your mouth did you check the terrorist list? it was kid not me.. nice try though..

we still blaming you:P

Missionary
07-12-2009, 21:45
ok do you see the irony in your statement?

NO!

so were its our fault you guys were not as ready?

We were already fs'ed once this set while you guys arent war battered.

And we used legit tactics of kicking out inactive members so it took 2 hours to hit us. You guys sold our NA ( yea its about even in my book... not) If LoR would of done this the entire community would of been all over us, and we would of never lived it down.

We have our limits on how dirty we play but we won't go as far as that.

BTW SoB: it was your leaders idea to go to war with us blame him not us

if your willing to use dirty tactics to prevent us from declaring AT THE TIME YOU AND NOSEJAM AGREED why the hell should we give a crap about being honorable towards your nation? you already tried to frick us over, just yours didnt work out as well as you were hoping. like nosejam said, we didnt know anything about this untill guy was added to our conversation. wasnt our idea, the option was given and were not going to say no after your little stunt.

Nubs
07-12-2009, 21:55
LOL if you think that a little stalling is remotely comparable to selling off the NA prior to an FS, then you have some very odd notions of proportion. Selling off the NA is the single most damaging thing that can happen to a nation in a war, (short of a deadly FS) An hour of stalling isn't even remotely comparable.

that little bit of stalling ensured the survival of all your top states. :closedeyes:

pron
07-12-2009, 21:55
if your willing to use dirty tactics to prevent us from declaring AT THE TIME YOU AND NOSEJAM AGREED why the hell should we give a crap about being honorable towards your nation? you already tried to frick us over, just yours didnt work out as well as you were hoping. like nosejam said, we didnt know anything about this untill guy was added to our conversation. wasnt our idea, the option was given and were not going to say no after your little stunt.

lol

Devil
07-12-2009, 21:58
NO!

well your leader publically condoned it.

And you guys declared an hour earlier than what we agreed upon....

Will
07-12-2009, 22:00
that little bit of stalling ensured the survival of all your top states. :closedeyes:

Still not comparable to selling NA. I know, I've done it before.

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 22:00
NO!

Ok I was going to give you more credit than that but apparently not

Coaxing guy into selling our NA and planning the whole thing, do you think that you are not taking the game to far by doing that?

You have only stalled the inevitable. If LoR had done this, the entire NW forums would be up in fury right now at LoR, but becase you all did it it is now complete and 100% acceptable right?

Shabaz K
07-12-2009, 22:02

Coaxing guy into selling our NA and planning the whole thing, do you think that you are not taking the game to far by doing that?

You have only stalled the inevitable. If LoR had done this, the entire NW forums would be up in fury right now at LoR, but becase you all did it it is now complete and 100% acceptable right?

i do beleive it was done cuase your nation mates actions. So S does not stand to lose any rep. over this.

Missionary
07-12-2009, 22:03
well your leader publically condoned it.

And you guys declared an hour earlier than what we agreed upon....

well from what i understood was there was a time the war was to commence. you kicking 3 members meant we had to declare and hour earlier to compensate for that trick to make the war start at the agreed time.

yes he condonded it, and? last set LoR leaders condonded a bulls*** retail policy, whats your point?

nosejam
07-12-2009, 22:04

How are you not getting this, it was Guy's idea!!

And right now the community is up in fury at S, seeing as LoR controls the majority of active states. If anything this will just make you fight even harder to show you can overcome any obstacle etc etc.

Man you complain about whiners yet aren't afraid to have a dip in the pool yourself.

Shabaz K
well from what i understood was there was a time the war was to commence. you kicking 3 members meant we had to declare and hour earlier to compensate for that trick to make the war start at the agreed time.

yes he condonded it, and? last set LoR leaders condonded a bulls*** retail policy, whats your point?

the point is no one else is allowed to play LOR style.

Devil

our retal policy was published to create a war.

You condoned selling our NA.

I'm failing to see how these are remotely even

nosejam

Devil's already said in msn he didn't care about it moving as well :)

Will
07-12-2009, 22:05

And right now the community is up in fury at S, seeing as LoR controls the majority of active states. If anything this will just make you fight even harder to show you can overcome any obstacle etc etc.

Man you complain about whiners yet aren't afraid to have a dip in the pool yourself.

But you are sheltering Guy, yes? therefore you are just as guilty.

Devil
the point is no one else is allowed to play LOR style.

LoR has never stooped that low. So please get your facts straight

Mhaphew
i do beleive it was done cuase your nation mates actions. So S does not stand to lose any rep. over this.

What could we possible have done that would make it acceptable to sell our NA and completely kill our bank supply?

Now whatever it was, if it was the other way around and you guys did something and we sold all of your NA and killed your stock of cash would it still be acceptable?

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 22:08

I can't let you and the rest of [S] have all the fun now can I?

Missionary
07-12-2009, 22:10

1) i only knew about it because guy said it in a MSN convo AFTER he had done it
2) even if your scenario was true, saying:
state 1 - *hey you got privs right? sell there NA*
state 2 - *yeh ok mate*
dont think thats to serious really pal.
3) entire NW? who? the SLOB restarts or the SKY states that dont check the forums? ths set LoR and S are NW.

Shabaz K
07-12-2009, 22:12
What could we possible have done that would make it acceptable to sell our NA and completely kill our bank supply?

Now whatever it was, if it was the other way around and you guys did something and we sold all of your NA and killed your stock of cash would it still be acceptable?

bro. look at this way, its what LOR is known for, so if our side pulled a low blow its still a good sign for this side. You will not hear from anyone disobeying our side true but thats cause of you nation mates actions.

i do belive what kid did was was no accident it was ment to be by one of the LOR leaders.

players in our own nation were fed up about Nosejam not doing anytihng about the AA, some were ready to leave and war LOR, so i do believe war was comming, then GUY factor came lol and it was all him. Nosejam accepted

Missionary
07-12-2009, 22:14
our retal policy was published to create a war.

You condoned selling our NA.

I'm failing to see how these are remotely even

not saying they are even, just picking at you :P. who cares if a leader condones it is what i was trying to get at.

dont know how long youve been away and inactive devil but ask ali, i quite like you guys. so dont think im just condoning it just because its against LoR. n if i hadnt told nosey i was gunna join him like 2 months ago i would be in your nation right now killing ben hehe :P

Shabaz K
07-12-2009, 22:16

it was low but what LOR has done over the years is just as comparable to it.

Shabaz K
07-12-2009, 22:17
But you are sheltering Guy, yes? therefore you are just as guilty.

well we are at war so make us as much guilty as possible:thumbup:

Devil
07-12-2009, 22:17
it was low but what LOR has done over the years is just as comparable to it.

examples? do tell

pron
07-12-2009, 22:19
On a side note--LOR now supports Farmer.

Nubs
07-12-2009, 22:23

how about AA'ing our top states, and then disobeying the "truce" which was supposed to have been made between LoR and the states in question. :glare:

nosejam
07-12-2009, 22:24
I would like to point out Guy actually threatened to do this, but Devil left him with his privs. (I think, can't remember exactly what he said, but I know I told him to stfu incase Devil did remove them)

pron
07-12-2009, 22:26
how about AA'ing our top states, and then disobeying the "truce" which was supposed to have been made between LoR and the states in question. :glare:

You mean the truce that was negated when Nosejam wanted to go to war instead???

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 22:27
I would like to point out Guy actually threatened to do this, but Devil left him with his privs. (I think, can't remember exactly what he said, but I know I told him to stfu incase Devil did remove them)

So you state that he threatened to do this, but conveniently forget the time and date that he did...

nosejam
07-12-2009, 22:29
So you state that he threatened to do this, but conveniently forget the time and date that he did...

Oh I can tell you when it was, it was when Devil and Ali were trying to convince their members not to detag and kill beeno, one of these members was Guy. Shortly afterwards the war was arranged, everyone was happy. You guys came here to war, you have a war, enjoy.

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 22:33
Oh I can tell you when it was, it was when Devil and Ali were trying to convince their members not to detag and kill beeno, one of these members was Guy. Shortly afterwards the war was arranged, everyone was happy. You guys came here to war, you have a war, enjoy.

Yeah smart one, and the other was me. And never once was that mentioned to Devil, Ali, or me that guy was going to to do this..

kitoy
07-12-2009, 22:47
i do belive what kid did was was no accident it was ment to be by one of the LOR leaders.

LoRs leadership has nothing to do with what kid did.

We were doing great in PEACE, but he kept bugging me when to join the war. I told him we'll stay here, we will help if needed. Then he changed the tax to 0 without telling me first. So we had no choice but to jump to LoR.

He even told me that he was bored and wanted some action, guess thats why he did it.

Mhaphew
07-12-2009, 22:49
LoRs leadership has nothing to do with what kid did.

We were doing great in PEACE, but he kept bugging me when to join the war. I told him we'll stay here, we will help if needed. Then he changed the tax to 0 without telling me first. So we had no choice but to jump to LoR.

He even told me that he was bored and wanted some action, guess thats why he did it.

LoR's leaders had no idea what was going on here, this was strictly kid trying to get his jollies off...

Devil
07-12-2009, 23:27
ohh and guy i kindly ask you to stop disgracing the LoR banner by wearing it your sig

northbabylon
07-13-2009, 00:55
you guys agreed to the time of the war? no wonder LoR got on to stonewall...

jameswheel
07-13-2009, 01:15
you guys agreed to the time of the war? no wonder LoR got on to stonewall...

I believe the message said be online or you will die.

Guy77
07-13-2009, 01:49
Well, i havn't been able to log in to post until now, so let me clear a few things up

1. I have had this signature since the day it came out, you gave me the link, i am allowed to do with it as i please

2. When Beeno talked about taking "Independant Action" against LoR if we broke the treaty, i wanted to kill him. I was trying to convince matthew to drop tag, and kill him with me, leaving LoR out of the blame. But Ali was not for it. He first told Nosejam that if he had memeber online, he was going to have us kicked and killed. Then he woke devil up to come and talk to me. At this point, i was pissed, because LoR, the most ruthless, rulebending, do anything they have to to win, bad *** nation of all times, didn't want me to drop tag. What a load of garbage

So, i told devil if they were going to have me kicked and killed they might as well take my privs before i sell all the NA - my privs were left up until the FS, i tried to warn you

3. No memeber of S knew of my actions until i joined their war chat. They wanted me dead, mostly because i had not shown up for the beginning of the war, and mostly because most people like killing me

I approached the leader of S with my idea, he knew his nation was not as war ready as LoR, but he also knew they were really the only two nations in the game at that point ( As Vinnie pointed out earlier, LoR and S are the nations this set) So why not set up a war? ( this all came about, of course, after devil made sure to apoligise to nosejam for what i was doing) After seeing LoR leadership apoligise to a nation that had not even been wronged yet, I knew that it had to be done

Why i decided to do it?

1. It sure made a lot of enemies
2. It sure will make for an interesting war
3. It is a game, so why not try to mess with people, like you guys really care, you will just gang up on everyone next set because your mad at what i did

Everyone wanted to war anyway, so i started one, though, i didn't really expect it to be a planned one, but hey, it had the same result in the end, though i am a bit dissapointed, I was expecting the Anti-LoR Coalition to throw me a parade or something *tear*

Mhaphew
07-13-2009, 02:00
2. When Beeno talked about taking "Independant Action" against LoR if we broke the treaty, i wanted to kill him. I was trying to convince matthew to drop tag, and kill him with me, leaving LoR out of the blame. But Ali was not for it. He first told Nosejam that if he had memeber online, he was going to have us kicked and killed. Then he woke devil up to come and talk to me. At this point, i was pissed, because LoR, the most ruthless, rulebending, do anything they have to to win, bad *** nation of all times, didn't want me to drop tag. What a load of garbage

Hey Guy, c-mon, i realize this will make the war a little harder for us to win, however if i would have known that you were going to sell our NA I wouldnt have fraternized with you..

Yes i would have dropped tag in a heart beat to kill beeno, and i too was upset that Ali was being all *****y about it, and i still wanted to do it, and when you told me that devil and ali were going to boot us sure i was pissed off, but that doesnt mean that i would go and sell the NA because i konw Devil would never boot me , it was just a ploy to get us not to drop tag (although that filthy bastard Ali would boot me in a heart beat :P)

Guy77
07-13-2009, 02:07
Hey Guy, c-mon, i realize this will make the war a little harder for us to win, however if i would have known that you were going to sell our NA I wouldnt have fraternized with you..

Yes i would have dropped tag in a heart beat to kill beeno, and i too was upset that Ali was being all *****y about it, and i still wanted to do it, and when you told me that devil and ali were going to boot us sure i was pissed off, but that doesnt mean that i would go and sell the NA because i konw Devil would never boot me , it was just a ploy to get us not to drop tag (although that filthy bastard Ali would boot me in a heart beat :P)

Devil was not on at the time, Ali would have done it if he had member on, Devil wouldn't have, that i know, but a planned war? Come on now, you know very well that Devil laughed his *** off when he got that offer. Plan a war with LoR? Like that would end well for anyone. Selling your NA was just a small bit to help out S, i doubt it will give them the win, if any advantage at all really, but it was fun to do, and it really stirred you guys up, woo, Heck, i didn't even give them all your intels, just one! And i couldn't even change the tax to 0, so really you should look at the silver lining

Guy77
07-13-2009, 03:07
At least S got another kill... <_< >_> <_< lol

Raul
07-13-2009, 03:12

also the best of the members ;)

btw what kinda of gay **** reason is this:

Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Entropy at the Windmill[S]
Reason: Good Luck Guys

****, i swear iam about to sell the rest of the NA and jump to S -_-

Guy77
07-13-2009, 03:13
also the best of the members ;)

btw what kinda of gay **** reason is this:

Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Entropy at the Windmill[S]
Reason: Good Luck Guys

****, i swear iam about to sell the rest of the NA and jump to S -_-

i mean, it was a planned war, so they might as well wish luck

You should definitly do it Raul ;) i'll give you 400M credits!

Raul
07-13-2009, 03:13
I dont think I hate you and I have no idea why I would. I do wish you hadnt killed me 10 mins before i got home though.

**** ALI, he lied to me again -_-

well gluck bro, ill catch ya soon dont worry xD

Guy77
07-13-2009, 03:22
And another one for LoR

RIP Jimmy

Raul
07-13-2009, 03:24

really Nosejam, i respect you bro, but its not a nations fault they have the most active members, thats no escuse to use at all, anyway i dont care, iam dieying many times this set so lets just have fun lol

what about AliĀ“s blowjobe to Hoewbat last week? :P

but ask ali, i quite like you guys.

That includes me?? =D

On a side note--LOR now supports Farmer.

Ahh, i feel at home now =D

i mean, it was a planned war, so they might as well wish luck

You should definitly do it Raul ;) i'll give you 400M credits!

450 ;)

Guy77
07-13-2009, 03:26
Deal ;)

Guy77
07-13-2009, 03:35
Tack another one up there for LoR...

See, they didn't really need that NA =) they just like to b1tch ;)

Missionary
07-13-2009, 03:56
a****, i swear iam about to sell the rest of the NA and jump to S -_-

*application denied*

and that matters how?

@ raul, no that doesnt include you :P

nosejam
07-13-2009, 04:00
really Nosejam, i respect you bro, but its not a nations fault they have the most active members, thats no escuse to use at all, anyway i dont care, iam dieying many times this set so lets just have fun

I'm not taking it away from you, I respect the ability to pull in the numbers, but with a the timed war like this I knew we didn't have a hope in hell of beating you, and you guys say you like to make thigns interesting and enjoy a challenge, well this is slightly more challenge than you were getting before.

**** You wait all night to kill me then do it 20 mins before I wake up

Boojam
07-13-2009, 04:21
man why do i always miss the war ::pitty::

MAGGIO
07-13-2009, 08:41
Go LOR!

Max Logan
07-13-2009, 08:48
i can say just one thing-

****ing hilarious!!!

MAGGIO
07-13-2009, 09:05
I think by now we all know its a us vs. them situation, and when half of "us" sit back for two sets and watch the rest of "us" get creamed and wont lift a finger (forget asking how about offering), i dont feel one bit sorry.

now its "us" + "the rest of us" vs. "them".

complaints fly all around and when its time to rally as one, half dont show up for the party? TWICE!

beyond that the NERVE of being asked for help after they watched us die TWICE?

Go LOR!

Divine Intervention
07-13-2009, 09:16
evil.

Max Logan
07-13-2009, 09:19
so much for all the SLOB and NS states who went to NET in S ;)

we`ll remember you!

Divine Intervention
07-13-2009, 09:20
so much for all the SLOB and NS states who went to NET in S ;)

we`ll remember you!

they will have time to repent! people should realize, united we stand, divided we fall!

pron
07-13-2009, 10:19
I'm not taking it away from you, I respect the ability to pull in the numbers, but with a the timed war like this I knew we didn't have a hope in hell of beating you, and you guys say you like to make thigns interesting and enjoy a challenge, well this is slightly more challenge than you were getting before.

**** You wait all night to kill me then do it 20 mins before I wake up

By GA on a casher no less...

Guy77
07-13-2009, 11:38
By GA on a casher no less...

I was laughing the whole time watching Global Events

Guy77
07-13-2009, 12:09
You have killed cLick cLick oWned -(#60)

You destroyed a total of 1 land.
You lost 1.235 Jets.
Your Nation lost 618 Jets.
Your enemy lost 19.962 Jets and 60 SAMs.

My third kill of the set, it is a shame it had to be one of my old Nation members, Rest in peace =)

3 Kills thus far this set for me, with 2 more contributed to

Mhaphew
07-13-2009, 12:14
You have killed cLick cLick oWned -(#60)

You destroyed a total of 1 land.
You lost 1.235 Jets.
Your Nation lost 618 Jets.
Your enemy lost 19.962 Jets and 60 SAMs.

My third kill of the set, it is a shame it had to be one of my old Nation members, Rest in peace =)

3 Kills thus far this set for me, with 2 more contributed to

Only took you guys 11 minutes...holy crap you all are slow..

Guy77
07-13-2009, 12:16
Only took you guys 11 minutes...holy crap you all are slow..

We like to take our time, make sure we are doing everything right, besides, when they are not online, it is not that necessary to have quick kills

They can't all be 1 min 44seconds like my first kill this set w/ LoR ::oops:

Missionary
07-13-2009, 12:29
I think by now we all know its a us vs. them situation, and when half of "us" sit back for two sets and watch the rest of "us" get creamed and wont lift a finger (forget asking how about offering), i dont feel one bit sorry.

now its "us" + "the rest of us" vs. "them".

complaints fly all around and when its time to rally as one, half dont show up for the party? TWICE!

beyond that the NERVE of being asked for help after they watched us die TWICE?

Go LOR!

WHAT A HYPOCRIT!!!! you ***** and moan about people helping and when it happens you turn your back.

didnt you say to me "why do people need to help you 1st?" well i ask you why do people need to help you 1st?

we like to enjoy the kill. were not all one minute wonders, click click squirt ;)

Mhaphew
07-13-2009, 12:29
We like to take our time, make sure we are doing everything right, besides, when they are not online, it is not that necessary to have quick kills

They can't all be 1 min 44seconds like my first kill this set w/ LoR ::oops:

You only got that kill in 1 min 44 seconds with the coordinated efforts of LoR...

jameswheel
07-13-2009, 12:37
Guy77 how exactly do you expect to ever get in a nation again let alone be given privs?

Missionary
07-13-2009, 12:42
You only got that kill in 1 min 44 seconds with the coordinated efforts of LoR...

pretty sure thats what he was saying :confused:

Guy77 how exactly do you expect to ever get in a nation again let alone be given privs?

same way you always manage to pal.

@ guy, would you like to join my nation mate? :D

MAGGIO
07-13-2009, 13:05
WHAT A HYPOCRIT!!!! you ***** and moan about people helping and when it happens you turn your back.

didnt you say to me "why do people need to help you 1st?" well i ask you why do people need to help you 1st?

we like to enjoy the kill. were not all one minute wonders, click click squirt ;)

Last set you were the only nation that didnt get killed by LOR and you stood by and watched them force policy on us, force a war on us with in 48hrs, and watched us struggle and die for no reason. YOu could have offered, but you didnt, FINE!

This set I/we straight up went to your nation and asked for help against LOR, and we were denied. All while we knew that eventually LOR would war everyone and they have.

We went to war on our own, not backing down, knowing we would all die.

Not but a week later [s] finds themselves in a bad situation and I get all kinds of PM/s and MSN/s asking for help. From asking SLOB to declare to asking to send out restarts over to [S] so they can take the bullets before your precious members do.

WE get killed, you didnt offer...
We ask and you wouldnt help...
Now YOU ask and WE wont help...

I dont see that as being a hypocrit.

I have always said publically that if we all didnt want to war or have the fear of warring all the time we needed to stand up to LOR as one unit. No one ever wants to listen to that, and the cycle continues

Mhaphew
07-13-2009, 13:06
SA Banana Hammock(#31)[S] Ali42012(#12)[LoR] 10 Land, 2 Science, $1.160.653, 1.862 Food 17:00:13-2009/07/13

what a waste of turns...

BTW did you guys run out of turns or something?

AR ThE CeMeTaRy(#72)[S] Ali42012(#12)[LoR] 1 Land 17:37:48-2009/07/13

1 hour and 6 minutes...wow...

Last set you were the only nation that didnt get killed by LOR and you stood by and watched them force policy on us, force a war on us with in 48hrs, and watched us struggle and die for no reason. YOu could have offered, but you didnt, FINE!

This set I/we straight up went to your nation and asked for help against LOR, and we were denied. All while we knew that eventually LOR would war everyone and they have.

Not but a week later [s] finds themselves in a bad situation and I get all kinds of PM/s and MSN/s asking for help. From asking SLOB to declare to asking to send out restarts over to [S] so they can take the bullets before your precious members do.

I have always said publically that if we all didnt want to war or have the fear of warring all the time we needed to stand up to LOR as one unit. No one ever wants to listen to that, and the cycle continues

I say we team up and have some fun with [S]???

jameswheel
07-13-2009, 13:46
Same way I manage? I've never bmed a nations NA and left and I've played for a long time.

nosejam
07-13-2009, 14:12

Sigh Maggio. You guys losing last set was your own fault, you and NS could have done them in if you organised between yourselves and didn't just outright refuse the SA policy, which you were all operating within anyway. (SKY didn't get killed by LoR last set)

The beginning of this set you asked after I'd already signed the NAP with LoR, and props to their leadership they really did want to stick to it, got some sincere (well I think they were sincere) apologies for Kid's actions. I was asking in hope when I msn'd you, was pretty sure you'd say no lol.

Oh and in response to James, Guy can come in my nation :)

MAGGIO
07-13-2009, 14:27
when you continue to sign NAPs and then suddenly you dont, I think LOR would have looked at you funny.

Who would have even thought SLOB would have warred LOR this set because of last set...idk EVERYONE, so when you did sign that NAP even if it was 1min before we talked to you, you already knew that you were siding with LOR over SLOB.

I guess you never thought your nation would ever get warred by LOR.

I do like quite a few members in [s], so no I dont think SLOB will be warring [s], but in the same breath, I dont think we will be helping them anytime soon either.

Yes, Dogma could have used a little big of FA strat to buy SLOB/NS some time to get ready instead of coming on the forums and refusing the policy. That COULD have bought us a few more days.

The whole situation was MUTE for me until I started getting PM/MSN about helping [s] against LOR. I just thought that was a slap in the face, but hey i guess it never hurts to ask. I think it was just a bit offensive considering we just asked you for help, and you refused.

Guy77
07-13-2009, 15:13
Well, we knew we didn't have turns for a kill, but then someone with full turns logged on, and wanted to kill ali

So we tried to put it together, when we ran out of turns, we left messages for people to hit when they got on

James tried valiantly to save Ali by AAing multiple S members as they tried to hit

Way to fail! =)

Also, i did get that 1 min 44 sec kill with LoRs efforts, but the kill that immeditily follwed was pretty much all me too, so i don't want to hear it Matthew - LoR can war, i think we have established that

And hey, look at that, two offers for nations already, i feel so loved =) However, anyone willing to offer me a nation, be ready to have LoR declare to kill me, and possibly you for harboring me But i think everyone realises that already

Devil
07-13-2009, 15:18
Well, we knew we didn't have turns for a kill, but then someone with full turns logged on, and wanted to kill ali

So we tried to put it together, when we ran out of turns, we left messages for people to hit when they got on

James tried valiantly to save Ali by AAing multiple S members as they tried to hit

Way to fail! =)

Also, i did get that 1 min 44 sec kill with LoRs efforts, but the kill that immeditily follwed was pretty much all me too, so i don't want to hear it Matthew - LoR can war, i think we have established that

And hey, look at that, two offers for nations already, i feel so loved =) However, anyone willing to offer me a nation, be ready to have LoR declare to kill me, and possibly you for harboring me But i think everyone realises that already

too bad you'll get that nations top states aa'ed and farmed if not killed

Guy77
07-13-2009, 15:29
too bad you'll get that nations top states aa'ed and farmed if not killed

I am sure any nation is fully aware of what will happen if i am in their nation - And of course you guys will Farm them, you guys do whatever you want, so nothing should surprise anyone, so long as they were " Acting on their own and LoR never knew what was going on" ::oops:

Max Logan
07-13-2009, 15:55
when you continue to sign NAPs and then suddenly you dont, I think LOR would have looked at you funny.

Who would have even thought SLOB would have warred LOR this set because of last set...idk EVERYONE, so when you did sign that NAP even if it was 1min before we talked to you, you already knew that you were siding with LOR over SLOB.

I guess you never thought your nation would ever get warred by LOR.

I do like quite a few members in [s], so no I dont think SLOB will be warring [s], but in the same breath, I dont think we will be helping them anytime soon either.

Yes, Dogma could have used a little big of FA strat to buy SLOB/NS some time to get ready instead of coming on the forums and refusing the policy. That COULD have bought us a few more days.

The whole situation was MUTE for me until I started getting PM/MSN about helping [s] against LOR. I just thought that was a slap in the face, but hey i guess it never hurts to ask. I think it was just a bit offensive considering we just asked you for help, and you refused.

not to brag, but I was first to agree on this, so don`t hate Maggio, hate me too!

Devil
07-13-2009, 21:10
SA Watch out for Smashing Gatkees(#39)[LoR] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S] 1.234 Land, $9, 127.703 Food 00:46:23-2009/07/14
SA pron(#69)[LoR] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S] 1.303 Land, $10, 128.993 Food 00:46:04-2009/07/14
SA pron(#69)[LoR] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S] 3.372 Land, $10, 130.296 Food 00:45:29-2009/07/14
SA ReturnOfTheDwarf(#62)[LoR] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S] 3.870 Land, $10, 131.612 Food 00:44:38-2009/07/14
SA I want medal of courage(#46)[LoR] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S] 4.200 Land, $10, 132.941 Food 00:43:40-2009/07/14
SA I want medal of courage(#46)[LoR] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S] 7.692 Land, $11, 134.284 Food 00:42:39-2009/07/14

runbch
07-13-2009, 21:16
ouch

2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S]
Networth: $28.192.493
Land: 8.084

Divine Intervention
07-13-2009, 21:24

dont worry, ill help you with my restart :P PM me the password ::oops:

Devil
07-13-2009, 21:55
AR Gatkee SMASH(#71)[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=10)] 12 Land 01:54:27-2009/07/14

There goes any hope S had

Guy77
07-14-2009, 03:38
AR Gatkee SMASH(#71)[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=8)] 2 sets in a row now Lor(#11)[S (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=10)] 12 Land 01:54:27-2009/07/14

S never really had any hope, get over yourselves =)

Good try though SoB =) RIP my friend!

Missionary
07-14-2009, 03:40

hope is weakness :P haha. and any hope went when i got killed :). poor choice to kill me though, i had 7k land with only 1k of it build on everything and loosing money fast. that last SA i did on Ali (meant to AR haha) made me red turn 5 times aswel haha. so iv had just under 15 red turns this set.....woooop i rock :P

if you cant see how your a hypocrit then i guess your not as intelligent as some might have though. even some of your members want to war but you wont because that stick is so far up your *** your arms aint long enough to reach it anymore.

and i explained why we didnt war last set. stocking farmers that had to BM all there stock at the end of the set, do you not get that?? WE HAVE NO FRICKING MONEY ALL SET MUPPET. how the hell do you expect 8 states with 0 lv1 units to help do anything other than die?

Divine Intervention
07-14-2009, 06:52
and i explained why we didnt war last set. stocking farmers that had to BM all there stock at the end of the set, do you not get that?? WE HAVE NO FRICKING MONEY ALL SET MUPPET. how the hell do you expect 8 states with 0 lv1 units to help do anything other than die?

tbh in such a scenario surely the train of thought is - "whats the point in this set, not gonna do good either way, might as well war."

:p

anyway is S gonna declare peace or continue fighting so that i know whether to log on and play my restarts turns :p

Devil
07-14-2009, 07:34
S never really had any hope, get over yourselves =)

Good try though SoB =) RIP my friend!

How So?

Number wise we had maybe 4 more states than S

NW was even

We had no NA during our strike

We were already fs'ed once this set.

So there is no reason why you guys could not of made it at least close.

MAGGIO
07-14-2009, 10:18
if you cant see how your a hypocrit then i guess your not as intelligent as some might have though. even some of your members want to war but you wont because that stick is so far up your *** your arms aint long enough to reach it anymore.

you right forget about last set :glare:

OK, this set we asked for help and you wouldnt help. You say (now) it was because you had a NAP with LOR (which we know has been broken in the past). Anyone one would have known that there was a huge chance we were going to war LOR this set, since idk Dogma came right out and said it. So you signed the NAP anyway cause your sissies.

We then asked you for help cause last set you said we didnt ask, so we asked this time, and were denied.

OK here is the part are you ready, this is the reason why...

You didnt help us this set, and then AFTER we went to war against all odds you have the NERVE to ask us for help after you refused us earier in the set.

Hypothis all you want, but that was a slap in the face, and I was anything like others as you suggest, I would have dropped tag and warred you with LOR. but thats not me.

Here is some advice if you dont want to be laughed at anymore.

1. Dont sign NAP, they are soooo 2006
2. Once in a while your going to have to fight thy enemy instead of lay at his feet.

Regarding the members of SLOB. After we got alllllll of us got killed with noooo help from you bastards (specifically you, not your members), I cut a deal with LOR to have peace for the rest of the set. BIG DEAL, sorry if i didnt want my restarts killed for 17 more days. Two days later [S] craps their pants, and has to go to war...I didnt know it was going to happen...

We warred to stand up for our selves regardless of numbers, we accomplished that. If my guys want to continue to war then let them, but I had to do what was right for them when everyone was about to have to make a third state and/or not play for two more weeks.

btw...sorry if im not up on every tiny event, I havent even been paying attension that much until last set.

wrap it up! Your right Vin, Im wrong, I should have never counted on YOU to be in a position to take charge and stand up for other nations in need. If I was in the position to help (which i just went from member to co-leader THIS set) I would strongly consider it, and I KNOW the members of SLOB would be more than happy to help a "friend" in need.

Missionary
07-14-2009, 11:01
you right forget about last set :glare:

1) OK, this set we asked for help and you wouldnt help. You say (now) it was because you had a NAP with LOR (which we know has been broken in the past). Anyone one would have known that there was a huge chance we were going to war LOR this set, since idk Dogma came right out and said it. So you signed the NAP anyway cause your sissies.

2) We then asked you for help cause last set you said we didnt ask, so we asked this time, and were denied.

OK here is the part are you ready, this is the reason why...

You didnt help us this set, and then AFTER we went to war against all odds you have the NERVE to ask us for help after you refused us earier in the set.

Hypothis all you want, but that was a slap in the face, and I was anything like others as you suggest, I would have dropped tag and warred you with LOR. but thats not me.

3) Here is some advice if you dont want to be laughed at anymore.

1. Dont sign NAP, they are soooo 2006
4) 2. Once in a while your going to have to fight thy enemy instead of lay at his feet.

Regarding the members of SLOB. After we got alllllll of us got killed with noooo help from you bastards (specifically you, not your members), I cut a deal with LOR to have peace for the rest of the set. BIG DEAL, sorry if i didnt want my restarts killed for 17 more days. Two days later [S] craps their pants, and has to go to war...I didnt know it was going to happen...

We warred to stand up for our selves regardless of numbers, we accomplished that. If my guys want to continue to war then let them, but I had to do what was right for them when everyone was about to have to make a third state and/or not play for two more weeks.

btw...sorry if im not up on every tiny event, I havent even been paying attension that much until last set.

1) ask crimson, i had spoken to him about NS and SLOB's plans to war before your merge and i did say i was going to try and help and try to get nosey in on it if you did go to war with LoR. tried speaking to you but got little responce (we keep missing each other).
2) i am not the leader of S nor have i ever said i was, yes you asked me personally last set but you did not ask me this set.
3) laughted at....by who you? and you are? me thinks your the one getting laughted at considering your "established" nation was at about 5-6 members this set and the new nation of S had over 15. your 6 members can laugh all you want, but theres almost 3 times that amount in our nation not laughing.
4) dont even try that crap, in WoW we were warring LoR + WLF and co for alot longer than most. when they hit E i offered to help them, when they hit TNR i offered to help them, the next set TNE was around I OFFERED TO HELP THEM!!!! thats atleast 2 sets before WLF left there alliance and USA warred LoR. and the set before that we had XILE and DL hitting us (i know you were personally inolved in that one i know mag). so thats 3 sets of us getting pawn whilst alot of people sat and watched. where did that get me you may ask.....NOWHERE!!!! no recognition, no thanks or offers of help in return nothing. i learnt from that, and as a result ive very rarely helped since.

and for the last bolded bit, i will repeat for the the last time. (maybe you misplaced your reading glass the last 10 times ive wrote it) i am not a leader of S, FFS i had FOUR bloody privs, jigger had more than me.

northbabylon
07-14-2009, 12:15
1) ask crimson, i had spoken to him about NS and SLOB's plans to war before your merge and i did say i was going to try and help and try to get nosey in on it if you did go to war with LoR. tried speaking to you but got little responce (we keep missing each other).
2) i am not the leader of S nor have i ever said i was, yes you asked me personally last set but you did not ask me this set.
3) laughted at....by who you? and you are? me thinks your the one getting laughted at considering your "established" nation was at about 5-6 members this set and the new nation of S had over 15. your 6 members can laugh all you want, but theres almost 3 times that amount in our nation not laughing.
4) dont even try that crap, in WoW we were warring LoR + WLF and co for alot longer than most. when they hit E i offered to help them, when they hit TNR i offered to help them, the next set TNE was around I OFFERED TO HELP THEM!!!! thats atleast 2 sets before WLF left there alliance and USA warred LoR. and the set before that we had XILE and DL hitting us (i know you were personally inolved in that one i know mag). so thats 3 sets of us getting pawn whilst alot of people sat and watched. where did that get me you may ask.....NOWHERE!!!! no recognition, no thanks or offers of help in return nothing. i learnt from that, and as a result ive very rarely helped since.

and for the last bolded bit, i will repeat for the the last time. (maybe you misplaced your reading glass the last 10 times ive wrote it) i am not a leader of S, FFS i had FOUR bloody privs, jigger had more than me.

a lot of our established members left, since they only wanna net. They knew they were gonna war if they joined us so they joined a different nation.

Max Logan
07-14-2009, 12:38
a lot of our established members left, since they only wanna net. They knew they were gonna war if they joined us so they joined a different nation.

and they joined the other biggest nation besides LoR. I don`t know what they were thinking. It`s like asking to be warred.

And I said S will be warred after SLOB, but ok! Vinnie was great on his NAP. Go him!

I don`t care what you call SLOB and Maggio. We know what we did and what you did not. So don`t cry now, Vinnie...

P.S. Andy, I`m just quoting you, don`t worry ;)

MAGGIO
07-14-2009, 12:42

crimson did say you were going to try to help.

nosey denied us not you.

your not the leader so its not on you so dont get offeneded then.

it was f'ed up that [s] didnt help us, and then asked for help.

lets just drop it, no need for us to keep arguening, most will think I am coming off like an arse anyway...

its not even our thread. I still route for LOR on this one, and I think its [s]'s fault if they loose for more than one reason.

Missionary
07-14-2009, 14:41
and they joined the other biggest nation besides LoR. I don`t know what they were thinking. It`s like asking to be warred.

And I said S will be warred after SLOB, but ok! Vinnie was great on his NAP. Go him!

I don`t care what you call SLOB and Maggio. We know what we did and what you did not. So don`t cry now, Vinnie...

P.S. Andy, I`m just quoting you, don`t worry ;)

max your a moron.......

Mhaphew
07-14-2009, 14:58
Hey Vinnie,

Per our MSN convo, I wanted to say I'm sorry I killed your state, but all is fair in love and war!

MAGGIO
07-14-2009, 15:04
withit being 17hrs since the last kill, and over 24hrs since any signs of life from [s], are we going to see any white flags?

nosejam
07-14-2009, 15:50
withit being 17hrs since the last kill, and over 24hrs since any signs of life from [s], are we going to see any white flags?

Like LoR would want that with Guy still alive lol.

Max Logan
07-14-2009, 16:07
max your a moron.......

oh, no! I`m so offended right now :crying:

go sign a nap or two

::LD::GrimReapr
07-14-2009, 19:41
You have killed ThE CeMeTaRy(#72)

You destroyed a total of 15 land.
You lost 90 Jets.
Your Nation lost 45 Jets.
Your enemy lost 1.620 Jets.

Wakey wakey no vacation this time to save your sorry but.

Guy77
07-14-2009, 19:51
max your a moron.......

I concur

Although i think Maggio might be a bigger moron, so don't go making claims here Vinnie...

MAGGIO
07-14-2009, 21:07
I concur

Although i think Maggio might be a bigger moron, so don't go making claims here Vinnie...

Moron would be betraying the single largest group of members in the game, and expecting other nations to harbor you. Might as well retire now.

Max Logan
07-15-2009, 02:38
I concur

oh noes!!! you`re prob the greater one! such valiancy in your recent actions!

kenshin44
07-15-2009, 05:34
I'm Kinda disappointed in reading this thread. So much whining, from both sides LoR and S.

S shouldn't be whining in any form cause we didn't come up with the war proposition and we weren't going to war S either, nosejam you came to us and wanted to see if we could wage war. S vs LoR. we put no pressure on you and you know this and so should your mems. Thus no one in S should be whining about anything.

LoR went through a quick emotional distress as you can call it with the NA lost/ and not being able to break SOB, it lead to LoR faction to whine which, we usually don't. The fact of the matter is now everyone in LoR is over this stupid NA drop, just a bit of a grudge on Guy, but thats about it.

S players as well as other players should know that we had nothing to do with KID's actions and were up for a full fledge SA policy that helped the top two states of S, as nosejam wanted. But the war proposition came in and all bets were off.

I suggest everyone quit whining in this game. I too personally was really pissed with NA drop, but i kept my self off the forums, and kept my lil anger problem to myself :P.

Lets play this game wisely and cleanly, and not Whine about it. This S and LoR war was a clean battle, tactics that were employed dirty or not, were tactics and their usefullness is to everyone's independent discretion.

I would like to see less harsh posts between both LoR and S sides.

Lets all just have fun :)

Max Logan
07-15-2009, 08:09
i wonder what you`d say if by some miracle of nature they woul`ve won ;)

P.S. miracle - SLOB

kenshin44
07-15-2009, 12:18
I would of prob said the same thing max. LoR has lost wars in the past it just drives us to be better and stronger the next set. We take motivation from our losses and when we win we just take it as we are the best for that war.

Win or lose lor always sticks through it.

This set lor didn't fs anyone and the s war was planned which wasn't proposed by us either. Slob warred relatively poor with taking down no top states.

Sure we had numbers, but skillfull warriors know where to strike where it hurts most.

Kenneth and crew (biagon herc, kantlut, firebird, dak) could of destroyed slob by themselves :p and prob cud of owned most of s by themselves. Numbers have lil influence in the game its who has top states and who kills who's top.

Missionary
07-15-2009, 14:19
I would like to see less harsh posts between both LoR and S sides.

Lets all just have fun :)

theres not really any abuse between the LoR and S states (apart from everyone hating guy:P). was a good war....was kinda hoping we could have done abit better. but hey were still kinda going after 3 days :P

could have gone differntly and we could have done alot better but o well. we killed ali :D

Mhaphew
07-15-2009, 14:40
oh BTW

AR Dakouten(#89)[LoR] The_Place_To_Be(#101)[S] 10 Land 08:37:04-2009/07/15

pron
07-15-2009, 15:07
theres not really any abuse between the LoR and S states (apart from everyone hating guy:P). was a good war....was kinda hoping we could have done abit better. but hey were still kinda going after 3 days :P

could have gone differntly and we could have done alot better but o well. we killed ali :D

Yea, it's pretty silly that Guy would burn so many bridges over a war like this lol.

Max Logan
07-15-2009, 16:56
74 howdy(#153) [LoR] 11.609 $1.186.829 500pts

*Known Terrorist Listing*
Forums Name State Name Networth Land
kid_slasherx - kenneth - of - cLick cLick oWneD -(#64) $15.398.687 14.755
kid_slasherx hello of howdy(#153) $1.151.464 10.456

No LoR gad nothing to do with it! Nooo :o

Devil
07-15-2009, 17:37
74 howdy(#153) [LoR] 11.609 $1.186.829 500pts

*Known Terrorist Listing*
Forums Name State Name Networth Land
kid_slasherx - kenneth - of - cLick cLick oWneD -(#64) $15.398.687 14.755
kid_slasherx hello of howdy(#153) $1.151.464 10.456

No LoR gad nothing to do with it! Nooo :o
elaborate?

Mhaphew
07-15-2009, 18:14
You have killed pcgluva(#6)

BTW any one have 5$ bucks I can borrow, he bet that I would try and steal the kill at the last second..which I did...

Max Logan
07-16-2009, 04:08
elaborate?

all the small suicides and kid deleting and now he`s back in LoR again
and someone claimed LoR has nothing to do with it, it`s just kid

yeah, right. LoR stuff again

Devil
07-16-2009, 08:30
all the small suicides and kid deleting and now he`s back in LoR again
and someone claimed LoR has nothing to do with it, it`s just kid

yeah, right. LoR stuff again

so kid goes and aa's people after being in lor for like 6 hours. S and LoR leadership werent happy and he deletes abruptly.

S ask us for a war so we war, kid most likely aa'ed them to start a war. Letting him back in seems like the sensible thing to do. He's a long time LoR member and there would be no reason to not let him in.

Btw why are you posting in a thread so much when it has absolutly nothing to do with you?

Max Logan
07-16-2009, 08:45
so kid goes and aa's people after being in lor for like 6 hours. S and LoR leadership werent happy and he deletes abruptly.

S ask us for a war so we war, kid most likely aa'ed them to start a war. Letting him back in seems like the sensible thing to do. He's a long time LoR member and there would be no reason to not let him in.

Btw why are you posting in a thread so much when it has absolutly nothing to do with you?

cuz it happened before

one set a player suicides top states, next set he`s in LoR. or same set as in this case. and Kid is a long term good example

MAGGIO
07-16-2009, 09:43
its the perfect place to be harbored isnt it? I bet Guy wishes he had a nation like LOR for protection in sets to come...lol

Mhaphew
07-16-2009, 11:31
cuz it happened before

one set a player suicides top states, next set he`s in LoR. or same set as in this case. and Kid is a long term good example

This thread is entitled "S vs LoR", not "all the previous wars that LoR has ever had" nor is it entitled "LoR vs Max Logans constant whining and *****ing like a little girl"

So move on little lady..

MAGGIO
07-16-2009, 11:34
not really much posting going on...are people still dying?

Mhaphew
07-16-2009, 11:38
not really much posting going on...are people still dying?

at this moment..no..

MAGGIO
07-16-2009, 12:37
yah i just looked and there really isnt many left...shame...if they declared surrender they would be good for the rest of the set...shoot 10 days and you could get top 20 lol.

Max Logan
07-16-2009, 12:58
yah i just looked and there really isnt many left...shame...if they declared surrender they would be good for the rest of the set...shoot 10 days and you could get top 20 lol.

there`s quite a lot farmer stockers, so that`s in question :P

Max Logan
07-16-2009, 12:59
This thread is entitled "S vs LoR", not "all the previous wars that LoR has ever had" nor is it entitled "LoR vs Max Logans constant whining and *****ing like a little girl"

So move on little lady..

i didn`t knew pointing out obvious hipocracy was whining...
I`m sorry I offended your greatness!::pitty::

Mhaphew
07-16-2009, 13:06
i didn`t knew pointing out obvious hipocracy was whining...
I`m sorry I offended your greatness!::pitty::

**** right!

Missionary
07-17-2009, 06:25

top20 isnt much of an achievement. neways im out till next set. my restart probly wont get to far out of protection so am not going to bother :P