PDA

View Full Version : Free Time?

Mr President
07-15-2009, 16:15
I know many of you are out of school for the summer (some for good) so i was wondering if any of you get bored if you would like to do something for the game?

What i need is someone to go through and collect all the new rules we have set in place that are on the forums and not anywhere else.. Things like the Patriot Act, Sanctions, Retaliation.. ect ect..

If you could copy and past them all on a notepad doc or something and then send it to me that would be wonderful. If you are unsure if something should be included, go ahead and paste it.. I'll sort through it all and figure out what needs to be.

Most of all the rules are in this sections of the forums (Admin Announcement)

If you are planning on doing this, please reply here so i know who is helping..

thanks a million!

Any questions just post them here.

Crimson Shadow
07-15-2009, 17:30
Well I've been bored all summer, so if noone else wants to do it, I will.

Mhaphew
07-15-2009, 18:08
I know many of you are out of school for the summer (some for good) so i was wondering if any of you get bored if you would like to do something for the game?

What i need is someone to go through and collect all the new rules we have set in place that are on the forums and not anywhere else.. Things like the Patriot Act, Sanctions, Retaliation.. ect ect..

If you could copy and past them all on a notepad doc or something and then send it to me that would be wonderful. If you are unsure if something should be included, go ahead and paste it.. I'll sort through it all and figure out what needs to be.

Most of all the rules are in this sections of the forums (Admin Announcement)

If you are planning on doing this, please reply here so i know who is helping..

thanks a million!

Any questions just post them here.

Does that come with a reward?

Divine Intervention
07-15-2009, 23:11

you shouldnt require a reward to have an incentive to help our beloved game.

MAGGIO
07-15-2009, 23:22
someone say they will do is so three of us do it at the same time. If no one will say I WILL DO IT with in 24hrs of my post I will do it.

Disorder
07-16-2009, 00:14

good one phew!

Max Logan
07-16-2009, 08:30

LoR...

Devil
07-16-2009, 09:31
I am a Whiner

^

Max Logan
07-16-2009, 14:00
I make funny quotes

not really

Mhaphew
07-16-2009, 14:07
I edited my own post, that was mean what I said, and I don't want max to start crying..

nosejam
07-17-2009, 14:01
thanks a million!

Considering your savings I hope it's more than that!

Mhaphew
07-17-2009, 14:36
Considering your savings I hope it's more than that!

I think he meant to say "thanks a Ten Billion+" right?