PDA

View Full Version : LoR Next Set.

kenshin44
07-20-2009, 23:44
Next set and for quite a few sets following I will nto be leading LoR. College will be coming and I can't spend enough activity and time into the game. Players of LoR you are free to have fun/go on break. But from what i know Devil will be keeping the tag around.

I will recruit again for LoR when im active again and bring the tag back in full esteem once schedule lightens up, so yeah LoR will be under Devil's control for a while.

I will come back and will set some fun again but atm i will take my leave, players like GRIM, RAUL, SHABAZ, DEREK, RYAN, Kenneth, Dak, Kantlut, KID, Kanny, Satan, Matt, UKA, ARKEYES, Herc, and all others who helped me bring back LoR as strong as it is I am very thankful.

Devil I hope you the best of luck with the tag, I worked hard to round this elite team and keep us in good shape, so try your best to do the same :P. JK im sure You will own it up as a Leader.

This post is just to put down the idea that I won't be leader/leading LoR, but i will come back as a leader when im active again. The reason for this is that i think LoR deserves active leadership and if i am unable to do that than i should not be a leader.

Devil will and can continue the tag as long as he wants, wheter he eventually destroys or not , does not have to do with my vow that i will bring back LoR in the distant future, and we will be a united front again.

So from the moment this set ends I will no longer be in charge of LoR, or FA any matters on behalf of LoR. My Reentry will publically be seen.

Thanks All for the support.

Mhaphew
07-21-2009, 11:17
Any Issues directed at LoR need to be taken up with Devil or through me to Devil

Mr President
07-21-2009, 15:38
If Devil is busy........ I could lead LoR :cool:

Mhaphew
07-21-2009, 17:54

IDK Pres...

Are you ready to give up the last strand of dignity you have and transfer over to the dark side?

Devil
07-21-2009, 19:55

ok your in charge then!

MAGGIO
07-21-2009, 20:27
ok your in charge then!
LOL good luck prez?

Blackwater
07-22-2009, 18:38
hope u guys can control ur nation next set and not war a nation when your nation cant dictate who they war. pretty awful

Mhaphew
07-22-2009, 19:25
hope u guys can control ur nation next set and not war a nation when your nation cant dictate who they war. pretty awful

Yeah it sucks, least we don't really have to worry about who we war though, cause there is a good chance that we will win. No matter who sells our NA and not matter how many times during a set our NA gets sold...

Mr President
07-22-2009, 21:58

Well if big daddy Prez is in charge you can count on the members being good and under control... yessir::

:walmp:

Devil
07-22-2009, 22:30
Well if big daddy Prez is in charge you can count on the members being good and under control... yessir::

:walmp:

i wouldn't count on it :P

Xavior
07-22-2009, 22:54
We'd have to stage a coup and exile Mr. P then.

Missionary
07-23-2009, 06:37
this so sounds like a plan, let Mr.P run LoR for a set :D

Devil
07-23-2009, 10:00
this so sounds like a plan, let Mr.P run LoR for a set :D

ill sit back and pretend to be busy so he can lead.

Btw pres if you seriously want to try it ill let you :P

Raul
07-27-2009, 04:33
ill sit back and pretend to be busy so he can lead.

Btw pres if you seriously want to try it ill let you :P

pathetic, the ruler of hell being nice to the leader of the free peacefull world