PDA

View Full Version : Wake me when the set is over

Mhaphew
07-25-2009, 06:53
I will not be playing the remainder of the set due to matters that I cannot control.

Disorder **** off and do not post in this thread. Anything that you post in my thread is considered spam.

BB
07-25-2009, 10:32
I wonder when you started making the rules in the forums.....

Mhaphew
07-25-2009, 10:51
OMG

This thread is not about rules, this thread is simply about me not finishing up this set...Please stay on topic

Max Logan
07-25-2009, 11:19
Disorder **** off and do not post in this thread. Anything that you post in my thread is considered spam.

you the God now or what? ::pitty::

MAGGIO
07-25-2009, 11:30
I think he is just sick of being hounded for expressing his opinions, and trying pretty hard to be apart of the community by contributing on the forums just to get bashed at every turn.

He did try to block Disorder, and he cannot because "you cannot block mods" even though hes a "bookie".

Devil
07-25-2009, 11:33
you the God now or what? ::pitty::
out of all the people to ever play the game... you... you max logan using a smiley that is making fun of someone because of them whining? You? What audacity that you the biggest whining low life P.O.S excuse for a human being. What a joke you are hypocritical drama queen please do us all of us a favor and never post again?

Kamran
07-25-2009, 11:49
he said he was leaving i think

Max Logan
07-25-2009, 12:13
out of all the people to ever play the game... you... you max logan using a smiley that is making fun of someone because of them whining? You? What audacity that you the biggest whining low life P.O.S excuse for a human being. What a joke you are hypocritical drama queen please do us all of us a favor and never post again?

Sorry, but if it pisses off atleast one of LoRs members, I will continue to post!

Devil
07-25-2009, 12:55
Sorry, but if it pisses off atleast one of LoRs members, I will continue to post!

ahh i guess its the most we could expect from someone as mentally developed as a 6 year old

Disorder
07-25-2009, 16:30
I will not be playing the remainder of the set due to matters that I cannot control.

What have I done to you to get banned from your threads? lol

Max Logan
07-25-2009, 17:43
ahh i guess its the most we could expect from someone as mentally developed as a 6 year old

yes you do! so we start measuring ****s now or what? I assume that`s what you want, trying to insult me all the time. but it must be beyond my comprehension, cuz, as a member of HoF, you surely hold to higher standards then the little people! but then again :laugh:

Devil
07-25-2009, 18:28
yes you do! so we start measuring ****s now or what? I assume that`s what you want, trying to insult me all the time. but it must be beyond my comprehension, cuz, as a member of HoF, you surely hold to higher standards then the little people! but then again :laugh:

why do you keep trying to throw this "HOF" stuff in mine and james face all the time? Have any of us ever tried to say we were better than anyone else because were HOF'ers? i dont think so. Are you jealous?.... I think someone is... how cute.

I insult you all the time because you deserve it. You just run amuck these forums like a snot nosed toddler kicking and screaming because you didn't get your way. When are you going to grow up? I know you've played this game in 02 so i can safely assume your 7 years old, yet you arent even that mature...

Divine Intervention
07-25-2009, 22:17

unless you're a casher you wont miss much :unsure:

Max Logan
07-26-2009, 07:31
why do you keep trying to throw this "HOF" stuff in mine and james face all the time? Have any of us ever tried to say we were better than anyone else because were HOF'ers? i dont think so. Are you jealous?.... I think someone is... how cute.

I insult you all the time because you deserve it. You just run amuck these forums like a snot nosed toddler kicking and screaming because you didn't get your way. When are you going to grow up? I know you've played this game in 02 so i can safely assume your 7 years old, yet you arent even that mature...

nah, I wouldn`t want to be with you 2 any god **** way. I just love how HoF members are bringing/brought the game down. don`t worry, I`ve done nothing to deserve a spot in HoF. i haven`t tried to kill the game in these years

i kick and scream at your like. people who value their personal pleasure over the well-being of others and community. and I won`t 'mature' if that`s what your trying.

as long as the '***' of NW -LoR is around, in any **** way/name, i`ll keep my attitude towards you.

sorry, i`m no Will or Xav or Grim. I don`t want to be doing with you anything, any way. so, feel free to **** off ;)

Devil
07-26-2009, 08:34
nah, I wouldn`t want to be with you 2 any god **** way. I just love how HoF members are bringing/brought the game down. don`t worry, I`ve done nothing to deserve a spot in HoF. i haven`t tried to kill the game in these years

i kick and scream at your like. people who value their personal pleasure over the well-being of others and community. and I won`t 'mature' if that`s what your trying.

as long as the '***' of NW -LoR is around, in any **** way/name, i`ll keep my attitude towards you.

sorry, i`m no Will or Xav or Grim. I don`t want to be doing with you anything, any way. so, feel free to **** off ;)

Hah i can guarantee that your excessive whining and complaining has "brought down" the game more than I or LoR has. I'm trying to get people to join. What have you been doing? You are nothing but negative energy to this community.

MAGGIO
07-26-2009, 12:09
the whining from all of us needs to stop. (am i really whining about whining?)

Max Logan
07-26-2009, 12:19
Hah i can guarantee that your excessive whining and complaining has "brought down" the game more than I or LoR has. I'm trying to get people to join. What have you been doing? You are nothing but negative energy to this community.

last time I convinced people to return, they were killed all set long by your positive energy :p

Devil
07-26-2009, 12:36
last time I convinced people to return, they were killed all set long by your positive energy :p

should of got more people to join ;)

Max Logan
07-26-2009, 13:37
should of got more people to join ;)

nah, we took you out next set with a little help ;)

Divine Intervention
07-26-2009, 16:22
pfft ;)

Raul
07-27-2009, 04:22
nah, we took you out next set with a little help ;)

::puked::

Mhaphew
07-27-2009, 11:16
unless you're a casher you wont miss much :unsure:

Yeah I was a casher but it was kind of getting boring..