PDA

View Full Version : Redemption!

Mr President
08-14-2009, 21:49
As states earlier, i will list out all the changes that have been made on the new server. This post will be very long, so if your not up to sitting there a good 10 min, do read any further from this point..

Still there? Good.. Ok here is whats going on. Redemption is not only a new server, but a whole new game altogether. What i mean by a whole new game is, many things will be what your use too, but many things have changed. One thing i would like to make clear is, EVERYTHING from WoW, Resurrection, the old Nation-Wars has been scrapped. We are going back to the beginning with EVERYTHING.

There will be no more Patriot Act. All members are on there own to handle things. I liked the Patriot Act and what it was intended for, and like how it has pretty much squashed the suiciding problem, but what i don't like is all the admin interfierence that goes along with it. It's not mine nor Tnova's job to baby sit you and your state. If you run 100% inf and get hit for it, i'm sorry your on your own. If you quit, then thanks for playing. Somewhere along the lines the attitudes in this game has changed. It went from people being revengful and having fun while getting hot under the collar, to well lets all hold hands and sing a luliby while the admins take care of all the mean people in the world. Perhaps this was my fault cause well i use to do the same thing in USA, protect those who needed it but never really making them learn to stand up for themselves.. I don't have the time and neither does Tnova to take care of people and there states.. As i was just told by someone, "yeah, lets take the diapers off...pull them out of the walker and let them walk".. Could not agree more.

I have played several games the past 2 months to see mainly how they were played, what features they had, how successful they were and what age group the members were.. What i discovered is our game is still one of the best out there we were just lacking some features and a larger variance of ages.. I could not believe how many 40+ yr olds were playing war games along with 15, 16 + yr olds.. Why is it they play those games and not ours? perhaps it's the rules we have. Perhaps it's the lack of advertising, perhaps it's when they get here they are turned off by things.. There are lots of reasons and unless we begin to change them now, we won't make it much longer.

Some of the memebers in this game are in a nice little "safe zone". They have been for years. The fire they once had is now a little flame. Not sure if your bored with the game or if your just sticking around cause you feel you have too.. We need to change this. I want that fire back, and you all are the ones who can really help keep the game going. I understand people won't play this game forever, but hell lets get some people of all ages in here to carry the torch.

A lot of work has been put into the new server. This will be my last attempt to keep things going. I will still make upgrades and change things, but only if we start growing. It's beyond pointless for me to be spending all my free time and this whole weeks of vacation if people are just going to continue to be in that rut..

Many complain about nations like LoR. They say they are ruining the game. I'm still baffled by this. How can a nation who is doing exactly what the game was made to do be ruining it? The game was set up with many different avenues for memebrs to take. Not just one where we all sit and hold hands and net against eachother. I looked at all the suggestions to make the game better. Some were make a netting server. Make a war server. Make a training server. ect ect.. And after many chats and lots of thinking the bottom line is, the game we have now is exactly the server we need. Why change what works?

You can't tell me Earth is a better game than this one. But why does it have more members? You can't tell me NukeZone is better than ours, but why does it have more members? The whole thing is, THEY HAVE MORE MEMBERS, so it's easier to get new ones. New and More members is all we need to make this work. Not all will like this game, but many will. We have less restraints then most games. Here you can actually cause damage and war and kill nations without being ousted from the game. In all the other games i played, members and nations took care of actions they did not like, not the admins..

An idea for a massive recruiting campain was started last set and is being prepared to launch when the new server is released. I urge you all to do your part. The time is now if you want to save this game. I was very close to shutting it all down a couple of sets ago.. But i was talked into giving it one more shot. So i have done what all of you have asked. I have added new things, changed old things, revamped things.. Now it's time for you to do what needs to be done. I can not stress enough that without more members this game will be gone within months. There is just no point in keeping it going for 50 active members.. I don't want this game to go away and i don't want our community to break up, but running the game is not cheap and spending all my free time trying to keep it going for 50 ppl is really not smart..

So that is why we are starting 100% fresh. The forums will be cleared, new conversations will be started. (no you will not lose your post counts) A spam forum will be added, and then mods will strictly enforce spamming of other sections. You want a section to spam in, fine with me just keep it out of the other sections. There will be a 0 tollerance policy for spam now.

Some sections of the forums will be going away. We have too many, and they just leaves to many to post spam in. We don't need this many spots anyway.

Again, remember that starting next set everything is starting over. The double taps in the top 10 rule will be gone. The triple tap rule will be gone. The Patriot Act will be gone.. All of these things have hindered our game more then anything. I was not around when WoW first started, but from what i understand things went downhill after stupid rules were set in place. I remember how hard it was when a new person joined trying to update them on what they can't do.. 3/4 of the message was telling them NOT to do this or that and then a couple lines of ok yea you can do that.. How stupid is that? In no other game is it like this.. So we are getting rid of it too. I don't want to be like all the other games, cause really we are not. We have a much better game. problem is all our stupid @ss rules..

The main rules will stay. Like the no multies and stuff.. I'm basically talking about the unwritten rules that have continued through the game that should have dropped off years ago.... If not even created.. lol

Ok here are the changes in the new server called Redemption.

First lets see what Redemption means..

Redemption-salvation, rescue -recovery or preservation from loss or danger.

I picked this name cause i figured we were as close to being lost as we could be without actually being lossed. So here is our one shot boys and girls..

-New Features-

Personal bank- members no longer need to be in a nation to use the bank.

Welcome message- The 500 page welcome message has been shortened.

Loading Bar- Fancy loading bar when first entering. Makes the game look powerful :)

Public Market- This has been revamped. Buy and Sell pages have been separated to make the pages look cleaner and not so confusing.

Black Market- Same as above.

Foreign Relation pages- Separated and revamped. Sanctions have there own page, Retaliation and war have there own pages as well.

War attack- now 3 turns instead of 2. trying to make killing a little bit harder then it currently is.

Bombing Run- New attack that will lower readiness and also destroy a % of all buildings.

Main Page- When your state has new events, it no longer looks messy when you log in. There is a nice clean table with graphics displaying certain events, along with what has happened. (looks sharp, i love this page :) )

Archives - Not only do events stay on the main page for 7 days now (there is a manual remove tab if you don't want to look at them) you can now go back to 28 days worth of events instead of the week time frame before.

Nation Members- Now it only takes one member to make a nation fully functional. I think it's wrong to hinder a nation cause it only has 1 member and not 4.. they should be able to do whatever the rest can do.

Attack Page- Totally revamped. New drop down menu for (Prem members only) that you can chose your targets from or you can still enter the state number manually.

Ads- All the ads on top of the pages have been removed. It looked trashy. There will be more features for Prem members coming soon to make it worth while to purchase one.

Intelligence- Page has been revamped along with a drop down menu for prem members.

Preferences- Page has been revamped and put in order instead of that confusing mess we had before.

Invite Friends- Members can now send a invitation email to friends they would like to join the game. It has 3 spaces for info. Once sent, a nice email with your real name along with your state name will be sent to this person and it will come from your own email address, not the games. There is no limit on how many you can send at this time, so i hope this does get abused. All invites will remain on db for quite some time. Any abuse of this system could result in a ban from game.

United Nations- This is a very power feature with loads of potential. Nations in the UN can send aid to other nations in the UN. Leaders can send other UN leaders secure messages, with a UN header in the subject line. Any UN leader can create a poll and all the other UN leaders are automatically notified of this poll with a message telling them who created a poll and asking them to vote on it quickly. I have not added everything to the UN that i have planned for it right now. I wanted to debut it and get people use to basic features before we make it more complicated lol.. I think you all will like this. UN nations have a UN flag in the nations scores.

Profiles- Totally revamped. members can now click on the state names in the scores to view other members profiles along with what medals they have achieved.

World Map- When creating a nation there is a section asking you to select a zone (country) on a map. you can select any open zone on the map and it then becomes yours till you leave it. This also has huge potential and lots of feauture plans down the road. Right now after you made your selection, you can hover over countries on the map for quick details on who occupies it, or you can click on that country and it will take you to the nations stats of that nation. yes the zone carry's over set to set for prem members.

Scores- Revamped!

End of Round Emails- These now come in a HTML form with a NW log and a tan background. They list out who won the set, along with the prize they won. Wars from that round and other major events along with the top nations of the set. More will be added to this as time goes by. Only problem with these kinds of emails is they hit your junk bin in your mailbox more then the other emails do.. So you might want to check that at the end of the rounds and maybe ok mail from this server.

There are other changes that i am forgetting i'm sure, but these are the main ones. the biggest change is the layout of the game and how you navigate through the game. Every page is now "cleaner and crisper" looking. Things do not look messy at all. All the navigation is different, so those of you who have played the game for awhile will be in for a change and prob have a harder time at first learning your way around again.

That was kind of my goal when doing all of this. I want things different. Change is a good thing. Now we all will learn things over again at the same time lol..

The main functions of the game are the same. none of the formulas have been messed with. Except the new Bombing attack.

More attacks will be added in the months to come as long as things are moving forward.. I have lots more ideas for this game and i'm looking forward to implementing them as we move ahead..

Hope you all enjoy this new server.. :)

oh yea btw, hours and hours have been put into this. If you complain i'll ban your account.. lmao.... jk no really i'm serious.. jk.. no i'm not.. yea i am.. no, yea STOP IT! see what you all have done to me lol..

This server opens for the Sept Set..

Mr President
08-14-2009, 22:01
This is a sample of the message the person you invite gets.. Of course it would be there first name and your name and state name instead of mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob,

Hey this is Steve, I play this game called Nation-Wars and i hope you will come and try it out.

Nation-Wars is a free, multiplayer, turn based strategy game. You do NOT have to download anything. It is played

Right from your browser. You can lead a nation or join mine and i will help you get started. This game features Spies,

Tanks, Jets, Bombers, Ships and Lots of other cool features like a United Nation and all sorts of attacks. The object of

the game is to build your state and or nation to be the largest in the game. You can use many diplomatic features or you can

war your way to the top. The choice is yours! You win prizes and medals at the end of each round if you do well enough. But

remember, Domination Leads to War!!! Here is the link to get started, www.nation-wars.com and feel free to look me up once

you do and i will help you get started. My state name is The White House (#2).

Hope to see you soon,

Steve Austin

www.nation-wars.com.

MAGGIO
08-14-2009, 22:02
the staff has tested some of the features and tell you the truth, some of them are really poweful game upgrades like being able to invite friends of your via email.

I am on board, and ready to rock... Im not going to go ahead and call this a war server, but it certainly doesnt lend to netting unless you like a few BR, AA, and AR on your arse.

Bright
08-14-2009, 22:40
[TG]'s bombers are waiting on the runway for next set...rusty but still waiting.

Disorder
08-14-2009, 23:03
Looks great.. The Headquarters menu is a little tough to read.. could us a little boldness.

kanman
08-15-2009, 00:32
Thank you very much Mr. Prez! :thumbup:

Devil
08-15-2009, 04:24
sounds great pres! wish i could be active for it :(

Divine Intervention
08-15-2009, 14:19
are the gb formulas and production formulas staying the same, as well as the main concept of the game of - 'get more land and more networth than everyone else through grabbing then building a pure strat' still remain?

Mr President
08-15-2009, 15:56
yes

Bright
08-15-2009, 16:14
Why not bring back the old networth numbers while we're at it, Prez?

I think it'll be a nice change for the old guard like us while new players have a nice big number to look at. :D

Mr President
08-15-2009, 22:53
i don't have any of the past settings Svenne used for that. So i would be starting from scratch and would have no idea where a good starting and ending point would be..

I don't have a problem bring back the old numbers, i would just need to set it all up on a test server and mess with it till i got it right.

Bright
08-15-2009, 23:05
That's true too with the old numbers, but wasn't it roughly 7x the current numbers for the old networth formula? I could be quite mistaken on this though. I remember tanks were equal on NW and military strength if that can give you a reference point.

nosejam
08-16-2009, 06:00
I know it's not physically possible but I'd like to try and have your babies...

Devil
08-16-2009, 16:17
i'm fairly certain old NW were Exactly 7x of what they are now

MAGGIO
08-16-2009, 17:59
why not just make it 10X that would keep it really easy wouldnt it? and it would be even more than the old numbers so "you guys" would be super duper excited!

kenshin44
08-17-2009, 03:46
Finally. prez this actually helps a lot more than you think. I had a few buddies, and to those of you who are gonna be asses and say "multies" no actually buddies wanted to get in this game, but when i started to tell them the rules of sas/no war attacks and so forth it became non-interesting.

now truly the stratgest and strong player will only rank one.via war. cause with the opening of all the attacks back. and no need for concrete guidlines to attack. everyone and anyone could be broken down for a quick grab. though nations may go at war for it,

I'm very content with this idea.

Missionary
08-28-2009, 06:33
Why not bring back the old networth numbers while we're at it, Prez?

I think it'll be a nice change for the old guard like us while new players have a nice big number to look at. :D

someone get this man a cookie :)

Xavior
08-28-2009, 15:30
Yep, networth got divided by 7.

Mr President
08-29-2009, 00:50
perhaps new networths can be changed after a little while. I would have to test all that out to make sure we get it where we need it and i just didn't have time to do all that plus the other stuff that needed to be finished up.

I will reset the server tomorrow and then the game will be down for a bit while i load the new game on this server..

I will be completely wiping out the data base, so anyone who is a low number prolly won't unless you log on early and make your state.. I have no idea how long this transfer will take. I'm sure a few hours..

I'm excited about next set and the introduction of the Redemption server along with all the new features the game now has.. I'm sure you all will enjoy it.

Mr President
08-29-2009, 21:00
Game is up and running... all states from the past game have been reset, so everyone starts with a new number.

If you want a low number, better hurry up and create a state :)

Divine Intervention
08-30-2009, 07:29
thanks for the warning. thats my premium account not getting extended. :wub: my #3...and now its gone...gone :(
p.s. the new look does look very nice and crispy and more 'fast'...will have a look later to see whats actually different :P

BeeNo
08-30-2009, 07:30
hear hear!!!

go mr. P!

like the new look!

Mr President
08-30-2009, 13:43
Sorry anton.. I couldn't keep the same db cause there were so many changes..

I like the new layout myself :) I'm very happy with it..

Also, to all those who have been working on the new member campaign please put that in full effect now.. Let's get some new blood moving in the game. Lets see if we can get some of the old nations up and running again.. USA is back for a bit.. :)

I'm pumped for the new release and we have everything riding on this.. So let's make this work!!!!

Mr President
08-30-2009, 13:58
one more thing.. Don't forget you can now view profiles by clicking on the states in the scores page. The new profile shows medals as well.. So if you don't make a profile nobody will ever see the medals you have earned. :)

Mr President
08-30-2009, 14:09
let's not forget that this is a whole new server and we are starting 100% fresh. As of right now this game has no rules. (other than the basics of every game)

The Patriot Act has been suspended. There is no longer a no double in the top ten rule, all the rules members have made up through the years are gone. This is no longer world of war.. This is Nation-Wars and members can play as they see fit.. If you don't like it, kill them! If you get hit and whine and quit over it, i'm sorry.. I hope you don't quit over it and you would just get even, but if you have to quit you have to quit and there is nothing i can do about it..

Roll backs are no longer an option (unless there is a game bug and your state is effected by it)

I really want a fresh start here. We all need to forget about all the things from the past and move forward with this game. We have to get excitement brewing in this game again.. New blood + old blood + new excitement = great success for us! :)

Ragnar
08-31-2009, 19:28
The forums will be cleared.

Do us a favor, don't touch the Game Discussions sections. Deleting two years worth of tips and advice would really be a dumb move. Where do you think us n00bies come to learn how to play after memorizing the guide? Da forum.

Not to mention, the forum is already deader than a grave and deleting *everything* will only make it even deader, if that's even possible!!

Loading Bar- Makes the game look powerful :)

And it also makes the game look really slow, and annoying.

Mr President
08-31-2009, 21:39
Do us a favor, don't touch the Game Discussions sections. Deleting two years worth of tips and advice would really be a dumb move. Where do you think us n00bies come to learn how to play after memorizing the guide? Da forum.

Not to mention, the forum is already deader than a grave and deleting *everything* will only make it even deader, if that's even possible!!

And it also makes the game look really slow, and annoying.

Any useful information would not be cleared. The items i'm speaking about is stuff from Resurrection server.. Nothing would be deleted, info would simply be moved to the history section so people could look back on certain events. And sadly you are right.. the forums are pretty dead. But i think thats due to the lack of events the past couple of sets.. I think things will be a little more exciting this set and future sets :)

As for the loading bar. For some it kinda makes the game look like it's loading up to be something cool.. And we hope in the end they feel it is. but i can see where some might think it's annoying.

One thing about this game is, if changes are made and they are unpopular, they get removed. We listen to our members and try to do what they want and not what we want all the time. :)

this was from the cbox and i don't know what you mean -

"Rounds started. Now, when can we start playing...with out having to worry about being reset again!"

I'm confused about being reset again?

kitoy
08-31-2009, 21:43
"Sorry but vacation mode is only available to users with premium accounts"

i thought i would get a prem for being 3rd last set.. :thinking:

Ragnar
08-31-2009, 22:06
this was from the cbox and i don't know what you mean -

"Rounds started. Now, when can we start playing...with out having to worry about being reset again!"

I'm confused about being reset again?

Just below that in the chat...

31/08/2009 14:17 Mr President --- what will happen is, those who are not a prem member will be reset at the start of next round and those who are a prem member will get the lower numbers again. can't promise they will be the same as last sets though.. and the cboxes are still part of the game, they are just pop ups now instead of boxes taking up space at the top and looking crappy

Is that now, in a month, or was that the reset that already occured?

Mr President
08-31-2009, 22:10
"Sorry but vacation mode is only available to users with premium accounts"

i thought i would get a prem for being 3rd last set.. :thinking:
You should be all set now!

Just below that in the chat...

Is that now, in a month, or was that the reset that already occured?

ok i see what you mean now. That reset was between this set and last set when the game was being upgraded. All members we reset for the new server so we all started fresh.. Basically all it did was change what state # a prem member would have..

kitoy
08-31-2009, 22:24
You should be all set now!

Thanks Mr P! :thumbup:

Decimus Brutus
09-01-2009, 00:25
The game looks terrific, P. Very nicely done. I can't wait to make a bombing run:D

Ragnar
09-01-2009, 02:30
i can see where some might think it's annoying.

One easy solution would be to make the image be a link. Then all of us that know it's not actualy doing anything, can simply click the link.

Three seconds is a looong time to wait for some of us!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

nosejam
09-01-2009, 13:46
One easy solution would be to make the image be a link. Then all of us that know it's not actualy doing anything, can simply click the link.

Three seconds is a looong time to wait for some of us!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

I can't wait to be told I'm being killed and then log in only to have to wait an extra vital 3 seconds to log in lol

CommunistCapitalism
09-01-2009, 14:06
wow this is really cool, i'll be here this set.

Bram Gotink
09-01-2009, 14:19
I can't wait to be told I'm being killed and then log in only to have to wait an extra vital 3 seconds to log in lol
lol nice one James

Mr P, I love it.
You've done a great job, the game looks wonderful.
I just think that the global news page could use more contrast (green - dark brown is no good) :)

Mr President
09-01-2009, 20:37
thanks bram.. it's actually really nice to make such a large change on everything and hear more complements then complaints.. Normally you all are such whiners about everything lol.. (did i say that out loud) lmao jk..

Anyway, yo peeps there are tons of new features that hardly anyone is using.. I didn't spend all my free time make these things and ignoring my wife and kids for you all to not use them.. So for the sake of my marriage and family, get your arses moving!!! :)

Just a reminder of a few of the changes,

- The mass recruiting messages. Nations can send out one message, yes that ONE message and it will go out to anyone who is not in a nation. Holy crap i thought you all would love this one :)

- United Nations- For the first set, there is no cost to join or remain a member of this. I did this so you all could mess around with it some...

- Invite Friends- ummmm what is the hold up here? Why are you not inviting friends? Are you embarrassed of us? Do you not like us? Do you not want to share this game with anyone else? Hardly anyone has used this.

- Cbox and Nation Cboxes- These are now pop up windows. I got a lot of complaints about them taking up too much space and not being big enough and that you wanted them in a pop up window.. So being the supurbly nice guy i am, i made them for you.. The links are at the bottom of the nav bar.

- Profiles including medals- You can now look at peoples profile by clicking on there state in the scores page. Profiles now include the medals members have received. It will get a little fancier in time, i just wanted a basic version of it up for the new server.. it will actually show the medal and how many you have soon.

I have added a nice script giving me some stats on all the above.. So i can see how often it's being used and by whom.. So don't make me war your nation for not using them.. lol jk

ok now for some feedback--------

Here are things i would like your opinions on:

How about the markets?
Personal Bank?
Main screen when you log in?
The Map?

And anything else you can think of lol...

nosejam
09-02-2009, 03:37
I've used the nation cbox!

The only thing I'd particularly like changed is having a link back to the nation headquarters under all the nation tabs, once I've bought tech and then have to go put it on something in the dev centre I have to move my mouse an extra few cm, sort it out!!

I don't like the sending a message to everyone untagged function, that gave me an edge cos no-one else could be bothered to send messages to untagged ppl but now it's so easy for them lol. But I can see why you'd want it so I'd leave it in

Divine Intervention
09-02-2009, 05:47
how do we find out how many times someone has been grabbed b4 using all state scores?

MAGGIO
09-02-2009, 09:21
do you really have to manually enter each state number to make a standard attack...? It seemed like a bit less work to just use the drop down menu.

I wonder if you can find an imaginary map to use for our world, and not the real world...most of us are US, and when only one nation can occupy the US it sucks. I cant even remember what I got now. Maybe the US could be split in time zones.

MAGGIO
09-02-2009, 19:29
headquarters was kinda sucky to me at first, but I guess there are more options and no way could that fit down the side, so once we get used to it, it will be much better.

Mr President
09-02-2009, 19:55
headquarters was kinda sucky to me at first, but I guess there are more options and no way could that fit down the side, so once we get used to it, it will be much better.

this is pretty much why you won't ever see me reply to a complaint about the HQ or other tabs.. Once everyone gets use to it, things will be fine.. Again, in order to create a whole new game and new excitement, we have to step outside of our comfort zones.. Things have to be different or people get stuck in ruts and things get boooooring..

When everything is totally completed, there will be links at the top of many of those pages which will make it a little easier to navigate through it all.. I just didn't have time to do everything, so i did the main things first.. The rest will come each set.

There are tons of ideas for pretty much all the new things in the game right now that will be implemented for sets to come, and this will help keep things new.

The map, the UN things like this have huge potential.. I have my own ideas, but once people get use to things i'm looking forward to hearing some of our members ideas on how to add and improve on some of the new features..

Remember, what we use to know and what we called our comfort zone is gone.. The old way didn't work anymore.. We either changed or sank!! So i picked change :)

Bram Gotink
09-03-2009, 05:41
Like I said to my French teacher a couple of yrs ago:
Everyone hates change. We like things the way we are. So sure, if someone changes something, they get a lot of comments, and people complain the entire time. But once they get used to the new stuff, they won't change back.

nosejam
09-03-2009, 05:54
Yep just like getting a new haircut, people just aren't used to seeing you like it and don't like it, but then they get used to it and do like it; I'm sure it'll be the same here

vussu
09-04-2009, 14:04
It would be cool if there were "Delete all" button in news :cool:

MAGGIO
09-04-2009, 14:20
It would be cool if there were "Delete all" button in news :cool:

*LIKES*

Ragnar
09-04-2009, 16:45
How about the markets?

Instant market time, instead of having a six hour delay for every one because a few players might 'abuse' it by selling to a friend.

Doesn't the price restriction pretty much fix this? No way to list something very cheap for a friend with the price restriction. (For example $2.048 - $2.276 provides no way to sell to a friend very cheaply!) Why bother trying to sell to a friend when there's not much difference in the price? Heck, in real life, it's not cheating to sell stuff to friends!! Every other game I've seen that has a market has the stuff put up instantly. Or am I missing something!

As a wise man once said...

And about the feeding problem, again don't forget that the new server is not going to have any of the past rules and i'm tired of dummying down the game. If people are feeding, then it's up to the rest of the nations to handle things on how they see fit. We miss out on a lot of good things cause we are way over cautious on things.. it's really old!

Even better, just show all the listings, sorted by price, with out showing who posted them...listed right when it's made.

Personal Bank?

Daily interest!

Mr President
09-12-2009, 00:55
One thing i would like to remind everyone about is, when you use the Bombing Run (BR) attack it will destroy buildings and also lower readiness to a MAX OF 60%

AA's still lower to the normal which still makes AA's the most powerful attack.

(This may go up some after time to help make warring a little harder.. we will see)

Divine Intervention
09-12-2009, 08:34
can someone please confirm that using global events for each state individually is the only way to see their GE? no more through all scores?

pron
09-12-2009, 13:17
One thing i would like to remind everyone about is, when you use the Bombing Run (BR) attack it will destroy buildings and also lower readiness to a MAX OF 60%

AA's still lower to the normal which still makes AA's the most powerful attack.

(This may go up some after time to help make warring a little harder.. we will see)

I still am not seeing attack info for Bombing run. Is it just bombers that are sent? What defends against them? Jets and AGM's? Just wondering.

Mr President
09-12-2009, 18:38
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=78410&postcount=2 is the link to the post..

but here is what it says:

Bombing Run (BR)

When this attack is used it destroys a % of all the enemies buildings as well as lowers his/her readiness.

The max readiness loss is 60%. It will not drop below that.

bombers are a attack unit only. They will NOT defend against Bombing Runs.

Jets and SAM's do defend against a Bombing Run.

Below is the percent loss for buildings in the attack.

Residential- 0.01
Commercial-0.01
Industrial-0.02
Farms-0.02
Science-0.02
Construction Zones-0.005

Out of war attack will cost the attacker 25% readiness loss per turn
In war it will cost the attacker 20% readiness loss per turn.

Of course these vary depending on offensive to defensive amounts just like all the other attacks have.

pron
09-12-2009, 18:54
Thanks much!