PDA

View Full Version : TLH vs SLOB

Divine Intervention
08-15-2009, 08:28
so Ali, did you kill me just cus :(? if i was less stoned and not leaving the country in 1 hour i would have done something i think :spam:: anyway in Russia now where the Vodka costs as low as 3pounds/litre :blink:

kenshin44
08-15-2009, 10:37
nah their was reason behind it. one this is for all the times you end up warring my guys. either you warring me directly or indirectly helping.

so this was a bit of a personal vendetta you can say. Especially after that one set when i did let you break free and rank one :p couldn't let it happen again, SLOB states were in crossfire as well for that in my eyes.

ALL this was me and no other affilation with anybody else. Had i wanted LOR to do this i would of been in LOR as a leader and killed the tag again. But no fun in that :p

thought id have a small team and war via that. plus this way even though slob is operating relatively slowly they should just by simple number game win.

SLOB mems i hope this war makes you realize that your tag isn't that great a defense. being the largest tag in game and a 5 man nation strikes and you only get one kill cs.....

but hey gl.

Max Logan
08-15-2009, 11:23
Devil won`t win anyway

MAGGIO
08-15-2009, 11:46
Sorry ALI we are not as fast as you would like. A close family friend has died, which kinda is tying me up...

BTW congrats on finding 4 other states that like you.

northbabylon
08-15-2009, 11:50
nah their was reason behind it. one this is for all the times you end up warring my guys. either you warring me directly or indirectly helping.

so this was a bit of a personal vendetta you can say. Especially after that one set when i did let you break free and rank one :p couldn't let it happen again, SLOB states were in crossfire as well for that in my eyes.

ALL this was me and no other affilation with anybody else. Had i wanted LOR to do this i would of been in LOR as a leader and killed the tag again. But no fun in that :p

thought id have a small team and war via that. plus this way even though slob is operating relatively slowly they should just by simple number game win.

SLOB mems i hope this war makes you realize that your tag isn't that great a defense. being the largest tag in game and a 5 man nation strikes and you only get one kill cs.....

but hey gl.

the cs was me and crimson...not really a CS lol
we only hit cause i am working a lot of hours this weekend, so i won't be around much.

Max Logan
08-15-2009, 11:54
i`m not even mentioning your attempt to kill me

Devil
08-15-2009, 12:01
Devil won`t win anyway

i really doubt that they did that so i could win.

I could of told him SoB was going to beat me. Ive been playing catch up for the last 4 days with him.

Divine Intervention
08-15-2009, 12:50

but hey gl.

bah obviously ignoring the times that your guys war me directly, indirectly and or make plans to war me (which fall apart cos you get found out). oh well, what goes round comes round, remember that :)

p.s. people join SLOB because it has good members/people not because its big!

p.p.s Max - its too early in the set for SoB, for now :(

Max Logan
08-15-2009, 14:22
p.s. people join SLOB because it has good members/people not because its big!

:thumbup:

Xavior
08-15-2009, 16:59
Please tell me you guys at least killed Max.. ;)

MAGGIO
08-15-2009, 21:20
Devil and I have talked several times this set...sometimes its about FA, but mostly its about our recruitment plans. We have tried a few things and are testing the waters on a few ideas, but mostly we have been working together on NW, and not focusing on conflict between our nations. ALI is the clear culprit here, and Devil and LOR have been nothing but friendly to SLOB this set.

Divine Intervention
08-15-2009, 22:24
its true, devil and i actually webcammed a few times :)

BeeNo
08-15-2009, 22:50
that sounds dangerous, did he actually survive after seeing the sight of ya?

Divine Intervention
08-15-2009, 23:32
that sounds dangerous, did he actually survive after seeing the sight of ya?

it turned R-rated after a bit IUH:::

kenshin44
08-16-2009, 02:48
Devil and I have talked several times this set...sometimes its about FA, but mostly its about our recruitment plans. We have tried a few things and are testing the waters on a few ideas, but mostly we have been working together on NW, and not focusing on conflict between our nations. ALI is the clear culprit here, and Devil and LOR have been nothing but friendly to SLOB this set.

lol clearly i said that :p.

plus the way slob is warring lol i don't think they could handle LoR lol

oh and the statement of 4 states liking me. I could of had 30 mems war slob and destroy it, but i chose to have a challenge, and not to **** up all your sets with death.

this was just a bit of game to see how a small nation can war a big nation. tbh we achieved whatever we set out to do and more.

oh and im sorry with the death of a loved one, but i dind't know this when we warred, and the nation should have a set of command in which you can leave and do what you must.

A nation in this game should never rely on one player. shoudl always have back ups and so forth cause RL is more important to attend to.

Devil
08-16-2009, 03:01
it turned R-rated after a bit IUH:::
this was at no fault of my own.

MAGGIO
08-16-2009, 08:41
and how much of a super rush shold be we in to kill a hand full of states? thanks for your concern ALI, but I think we got it.

MAGGIO
08-16-2009, 17:07
ALI i know your trying to spin this wonderful epic heroic story for yourself, but pretty much TLH is a fly on a pile of cow sh|t, and honestly we are in no big hurry to kill you.

5 states took out 1 state in three days...whoo hoo! Your the man!

We will take care of you when.....well.....we pretty much want to.

Your such a super cool leader to sacrafise 5 states to kill Anton...honestly we didnt think anyone cared that much about him...we should give him a medal.

Oh no, look Pau, circle the wagons its Ali...giddy-up! pshhh

kenshin44
08-16-2009, 22:12
lol everyone in my nation knew what they were in for lol.... they all wanted to do it.

also the all the time blah blah statement is total bs. It better be or SLOB mems you should most def leave a nation whose leader doesn't care to take out the guy who is constantly aaing your top states :P.

northbabylon
08-16-2009, 22:14
lol everyone in my nation knew what they were in for lol.... they all wanted to do it.

also the all the time blah blah statement is total bs. It better be or SLOB mems you should most def leave a nation whose leader doesn't care to take out the guy who is constantly aaing your top states :P.

yeah, i never thanked you for that...

kenshin44
08-16-2009, 22:38
yeah, i never thanked you for that...

lol andy your the leader of slob in my eyes atm. with the strikes that you led and killed :P

MAGGIO
08-16-2009, 22:58
I already told you why I was not on you (not calling names) so they took the AA's for ME, and yah Andy does a great job, last set and this set NS is in SLOB so it would make sense.

kenshin44
08-16-2009, 23:10
I already told you why I was not on you (not calling names) so they took the AA's for ME, and yah Andy does a great job, last set and this set NS is in SLOB so it would make sense.

should give him a tad bit of promotion :think::. I didn't mean to offend your job as you can't be accused of doing anything bad cause, rl problems are rl problems.

Just that you said you were letting me live, when in fact i know you guys are having difficulty organizing, just trying to playing it cool.

kenshin44
08-17-2009, 00:27
btw to anton, the set you did rank one, it was due to the fact that raul put in word for you, and to keep you from attacking my guys.

So your rank one is still indebted to us :p

Max Logan
08-17-2009, 12:56
too bad the babysit didn`t pull out for the rest of the states! too bad!

kenshin44
08-17-2009, 15:21

eh translate someone.

MAGGIO
08-17-2009, 16:24
eh translate someone.

i had to read it a fwe times, but still dont quite get exactly what was being said.

ALI whey did you pull onion into this...i liked him too :(

::oops:

Max Logan
08-17-2009, 16:58
eh translate someone.

your loss

kenshin44
08-17-2009, 18:54
i had to read it a fwe times, but still dont quite get exactly what was being said.

ALI whey did you pull onion into this...i liked him too :(

::oops:

eh can i be killed plz

kenshin44
08-17-2009, 19:06
RIP ct.

eh lol this is really becoming a drag....

can you guys plz kill me.

cause i mean slob states are screwed up atm. highest land 14.5k.... your one state has 4k land buildings left.

and the other one i just keep aaing down. even after i die your states should be warn torn.

but yo just kill me and you guys can regather up a bit.

Mhaphew
08-17-2009, 19:09

Translation:

I have no ****ing clue what he said...

Xavior
08-17-2009, 21:37

I don't get this either. We need a dutch to explain..

Morph? :blink:

MAGGIO
08-17-2009, 22:17
jesus what a pain in the a$s, so if that the goal then its been accomplished

kenshin44
08-17-2009, 23:07
Thanks for finally killing me.

BTW do you or anyone else know if Anton quit

he kinda vanished lol.

MAGGIO
08-17-2009, 23:20
He left for Russia the day you killed him, he will be back when he gets back.

kenshin44
08-17-2009, 23:22
He left for Russia the day you killed him, he will be back when he gets back.

lol i didn't know me killing/ruining his set had such a deep impact on him.

Max Logan
08-18-2009, 00:14
RIP ct.

eh lol this is really becoming a drag....

can you guys plz kill me.

cause i mean slob states are screwed up atm. highest land 14.5k.... your one state has 4k land buildings left.

and the other one i just keep aaing down. even after i die your states should be warn torn.

but yo just kill me and you guys can regather up a bit.

we are so war torn that some of us will easily finish top 10 and even catch top 5

boo hoo

Xavior
08-18-2009, 01:21
we are so war torn that some of us will easily finish top 10 and even catch top 5

boo hoo

Somehow I doubt a SLOB will catch top 5.

Max Logan
08-18-2009, 02:57
:thumbup:

jeff_capes
08-18-2009, 12:54
lol i didn't know me killing/ruining his set had such a deep impact on him.

Please!
If your goal was to ruin/kill Anton then it was a poor choice, everyone knew he was going away anyway he has been saying for ages.
So your great achievement isn't so great if you realised he wouldn't be using turns ages ago and his state would have gone to ruin on its own anyway.

Other than that good achievement :thumbup: you'll have to show some of us how to AA random states, I need to improve my warring skills, lol.
:think::

MAGGIO
08-18-2009, 16:09
Please!
If your goal was to ruin/kill Anton then it was a poor choice, everyone knew he was going away anyway he has been saying for ages.
So your great achievement isn't so great if you realised he wouldn't be using turns ages ago and his state would have gone to ruin on its own anyway.

Other than that good achievement :thumbup: you'll have to show some of us how to AA random states, I need to improve my warring skills, lol.
:think::

pretty good point...wasted 5 states only to make sure that one state would not finish good even though he definately wasnt going to anyway?

Hey if you had fun, then good for you ALI. I am sure some Slob states a bit just enough action to tie them over until next set :tongue::

kenshin44
08-19-2009, 19:19
pretty good point...wasted 5 states only to make sure that one state would not finish good even though he definately wasnt going to anyway?

Hey if you had fun, then good for you ALI. I am sure some Slob states a bit just enough action to tie them over until next set :tongue::

eh all of our guys knew exactly waht we were doing, and we were more than happy to do it.

We were all too inactive anyways.

if you saw our initial strike we had 2 players on then two more joined one never even warred, thats how inactive he went.

MAGGIO
08-19-2009, 19:47
we still have a shot at the top....top of what i dont know, but still

Divine Intervention
08-21-2009, 18:31
Thanks for finally killing me.

BTW do you or anyone else know if Anton quit

he kinda vanished lol.

i woke up stoned and unpacked 1 hour before you guys killed me :P (which was coincidentally the same time i left the house with my friend on the way to the airport). and yeah...i managed to have some internet at my city house in Russia but my country side home is in the middle of a forest and quite often we dont have electricity let alone internet :cool: managed to connect somehow tonight though lol...havent seen an internet connection this slow since the days of dial up though :tongue::