PDA

View Full Version : umm really [xELDx]

MAGGIO
08-23-2009, 23:27
if you dont back off the top spot with half a dozen players we are going to be forced to kill Vinnie... :D

JK....but seriously!

JL guys and really good scores...

:spam::

Xavior
08-24-2009, 00:36
Well considering that SoB takes up half their networth...

:)

Devil
08-24-2009, 09:53
if you dont back off the top spot with half a dozen players we are going to be forced to kill Vinnie... :D

JK....but seriously!

i could break sob if you asked nicely :P

MAGGIO
08-24-2009, 10:51
i could break sob if you asked nicely :P

pretty pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? :drool:

SoB
08-24-2009, 11:34
tsk, I might have to use some turns now

Devil
08-24-2009, 15:40
tsk, I might have to use some turns now

i dont think you could get 150mil lv12 jets worth of defense.... and if you did i could just aa you. But first maggio will have to send me some $ via paypal :)

northbabylon
08-25-2009, 16:54
well we wouldn't have toworry about breaking him if he decides to join slob ;)

Missionary
08-26-2009, 09:15

JK....but seriously!

i think we may have the top spot now actually maggio :P hehe.

@xaviour - we apolagise for have a few decent players and playing so with a nation on 5 we can have one run for the top spot. btw we will be kicking to members aswell seeing as they havent signed in for over a week now so we will only have 4 members :P

MAGGIO
08-26-2009, 19:26
its going to be close

Missionary
08-26-2009, 19:28
yeh were 4mill clear atm haha. but if ben doesnt come on we will loose 15mill straight away. n i dont know who the other one is but hes a restart (or new state) and hasnt signed in for almost a week now :(

MAGGIO
08-27-2009, 15:15
looks like its going to back and forth until the last min...

kanman
08-27-2009, 15:22
i hope you guys have been stocking :P

MAGGIO
08-27-2009, 19:30
i dont feel "safe" yet but we do have a 50+NW lead now.

30min left in the set and the only thing that is on the PM is science.

Devil
08-27-2009, 19:47
i dont feel "safe" yet but we do have a 50+NW lead now.

30min left in the set and the only thing that is on the PM is science.

dont forget the 12 hours left after turns stop.

Missionary
08-27-2009, 20:32
well im done haha. very ****ty set again. i will find out how to play well at some point haha. alought im about 700 turns behind, im going to blame it on that lol.

i would say that because of SLOBs numbers they will win and by abit tbh. but we will hammer in the avenet race :P lol.

btw i think my 500mill credits betting on ELD to have top state at a 5:1 odds was a decent bet in the end Champ:

MAGGIO
08-27-2009, 22:57
well you have SOB to thank for that AVG...cant believe one state can run so far away with it, that a six man nation can even compete with a 20 man nation, or even a 15 man nation

Divine Intervention
08-28-2009, 04:50
well you have SOB to thank for that AVG...cant believe one state can run so far away with it, that a six man nation can even compete with a 20 man nation, or even a 15 man nation

well tbf having a ~ 100mill NW lead over 2nd place isnt that much of a 'run away' considering some of the 600mill NW + that have been achieved :laugh: and also its easier to do imo with an organized small nation than with a big one because when u have a large nation = every one jumping around playing unorganized and its harder to find grabs and then if you have someone whos netting on their own in their own nation its much easier for them to farm them (like how i farmed NS, how Tnova farmed DaK, how Hercules farmed WAL etc). But then again poor Sob had to deal with BeeNos incompetence of setting a 10% starting tax >< >< (which is okay i guess if they wanted to all stock?)

but yes there are ~3 hours left, im hoping nothing happens and that SoB finally gets his win! long overdue *hugs*. Poor Xavior...missing out on Top3 by ~500k NW :( ::oops:

p.s. Maggio i managed to get online b4 set end and jumped with my restart too to hopefully give us a bit extra push :spam::

Missionary
08-28-2009, 04:52
and this is why i dont get it when everyone joins the big nations instead of fornming a small tight nation or even joining one of the current smaller ones.

and mag, yes we do have SOB to thank for the ave.net. but he has us to thank for his top state. we stock and build up a big enough NA for one of our states to have a run at the top spot. and he would have got even further away if rick didnt screw up the tax :thumbdown:. i mean who the hell has 17% tax untill the 4th day? hahahaha.

Divine Intervention
08-28-2009, 04:57
and this is why i dont get it when everyone joins the big nations instead of fornming a small tight nation or even joining one of the current smaller ones.

and mag, yes we do have SOB to thank for the ave.net. but he has us to thank for his top state. we stock and build up a big enough NA for one of our states to have a run at the top spot. and he would have got even further away if rick didnt screw up the tax :thumbdown:. i mean who the hell has 17% tax untill the 4th day? hahahaha.

well tbh there isnt much choice nowadays is there if one cant be bothered to lead :(

SoB
08-28-2009, 05:09
I have a confession to make,
I did 3 red turns on 300mill networth. Would be at least a good 50-60 mill net higher if i hadn't done that.

And yes the win is all down to the team in xELDx, unbelievable effort by the guys for providing for an amazing NA of over 300mill infantry and always covering my ships as well till the last few days. Thanks Guys

Divine Intervention
08-28-2009, 05:24
I have a confession to make,
I did 3 red turns on 300mill networth. Would be at least a good 50-60 mill net higher if i hadn't done that.

And yes the win is all down to the team in xELDx, unbelievable effort by the guys for providing for an amazing NA of over 300mill infantry and always covering my ships as well till the last few days. Thanks Guys

you get my medal for being the top player i know who gets the most number of red turns in a set. lol i remember you also got a red turn when i told you to jump to try and grab Devil and you red turned and lost 6mill inf and couldnt break him, so i grabbed Devil instead ::oops:

Missionary
08-28-2009, 05:37
you get my medal for being the top player i know who gets the most number of red turns in a set. lol

i can get a medal for being the worst player you know who gets the most red turns? :D

Divine Intervention
08-28-2009, 06:42
i can get a medal for being the worst player you know who gets the most red turns? :D

http://www.photoshoppix.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/medal_swap.jpg

which one do you want?

MAGGIO
08-28-2009, 18:35
who won?

Missionary
08-28-2009, 19:16
last i saw ELD were in 3rd with very little left to jump with. seems some of SLOB pulled there fingers out hehe. LoR had jumped us and were well over 100mill infront i do believe.

MAGGIO
08-28-2009, 19:24
LOR are beasts....pulling that big of a jump together last second.

Divine Intervention
08-28-2009, 19:47
Maggio i paid an extra 100 roubles (3$:p) to get some internet connection just so i could jump 30mill for SLOB :wub: and yes well done Kenneth for his jump to 3rd place. i was considering doing a fail on him just so Xavior got 3rd place instead but decided not to :p

kitoy
08-28-2009, 20:46
Maggio i paid an extra 100 roubles (3$:p) to get some internet connection just so i could jump 30mill for SLOB :wub: and yes well done Kenneth for his jump to 3rd place. i was considering doing a fail on him just so Xavior got 3rd place instead but decided not to :p

..:p

i BMed all the sh!t i had, and didn't expect to be in 3rd place. if xav used even a single turn he will surely get the 3rd spot.

btw, kanny's girl looks better than zhang ziyi, want to see her pic? :P

kenshin44
08-28-2009, 22:17

i BMed all the sh!t i had, and didn't expect to be in 3rd place. if xav used even a single turn he will surely get the 3rd spot.

kanny's girl omg i want to see thsi lol.

Divine Intervention
08-29-2009, 04:19

of course i want to see. post pics or PM :thumbup:

Xavior
08-29-2009, 14:06

Heh, I played pretty bad the last few days, pretty surprised I made it over the 120m mark.

Congratz to SoB as well.