PDA

View Full Version : USA go AWAY!

BeeNo
09-01-2009, 14:13
word has reached me of how you kidnapped one of our players.

we demand the return of one of our long time members Ben of Lime.

allow him to return to his home in xeldx and we will consider this matter resolved.

do not and i will most likely harrass him with nudges for the next few days. after that i will turn to spamming mr. p.

if mr. p somehow survives i will unleash our secret weapon upon all of usa!

:blink:

nosejam
09-01-2009, 14:27
What's the secret weapon?

I won't tell anyone, this line is secure.

Max Logan
09-01-2009, 15:38
Mass annoyance...in others words, he`ll ask me to posts more often!

nosejam
09-01-2009, 15:45
Mass annoyance...in others words, he`ll ask me to posts more often!

I've heard enough, hand him over Mr P!!

Max Logan
09-01-2009, 16:20
I've heard enough, hand him over Mr P!!

Meanie!!! :o

MAGGIO
09-01-2009, 16:42
one of your members? guess you dont have any problems at all...

Mr President
09-01-2009, 19:00
word has reached me of how you kidnapped one of our players.

we demand the return of one of our long time members Ben of Lime.

allow him to return to his home in xeldx and we will consider this matter resolved.

do not and i will most likely harrass him with nudges for the next few days. after that i will turn to spamming mr. p.

if mr. p somehow survives i will unleash our secret weapon upon all of usa!

:blink:

It is not my fault that a great member of your communist nation wanted to be free. he was tired of asking permission to do anything, even go to the bathroom. Your evil ruled communist empire is nothing more than a glorified prison where taxes are high, girls are few and the beer is warm..

So he chose to make a change. And he made a huge change. He joined up with the greatest nation that has ever lived in the halls of this game. Where beer is cold and plentiful, taxes are cheap and most of all he has the freedom to do as he wishes.. It's called democracy! :)

Now about your secret weapon. US intelligence is the best in the game and we have already seen this so called secret weapon and let me say, if you really think we are scared of the 450lb woman you have hiding in the closet you have another thing coming. I will say though, it did take 8 of our satellites to view all of her :)

Also, any further attempt to bother him, harass him or even looking at him will be considered an act of war.. And the same goes for spamming. So please, do not make me fire up the most powerful army in the world to crush your commie ways..

I'm confident that you will choose wisely...

Good day!

BB
09-01-2009, 19:38
And we have gas masks. Intel tells us that you keep her in the closet not only cause of the 450 lb thing ....

Beeno maybe if ya gave her some beeno it might help with that annoying smelly problem she has....

BeeNo
09-01-2009, 19:47
Now about your secret weapon. US intelligence is the best in the game and we have already seen this so called secret weapon and let me say, if you really think we are scared of the 450lb woman you have hiding in the closet you have another thing coming. I will say though, it did take 8 of our satellites to view all of her :)

so know about our secret weapon, that's actually ben's GF, she's really upset about him leaving! :D

any hooo! he must have been drinking that beer we imported from the US, that was a bad idea! bland and awful, no flavor at all, not like the stuff we got here in Madagascar! lol...

our real specialty is of the herbal nature. :laugh:

Mr President
09-01-2009, 19:55
so know about our secret weapon, that's actually ben's GF, she's really upset about him leaving! :D

any hooo! he must have been drinking that beer we imported from the US, that was a bad idea! bland and awful, no flavor at all, not like the stuff we got here in Madagascar! lol...

our real specialty is of the herbal nature. :laugh:

He only left her to come here so he could make a decent living and as soon as he can afford the 3 aircraft carriers, he will ship her over to the states..

As for beer, of course the stuff we sent you was warm. We all pissed in the cases and laughed. We keep the good stuff within our borders and send out the discarded crap to pathetic nations like yours..

Well seeing your specialty in the herbal nature, that explains a lot of things. Like the lack of decent leadership.. lmao

BeeNo
09-01-2009, 20:26
hey now Mr. P! keep it civil! sheeesh, we shouldn't tell him what happened to the last nation who insulted us and our leadership.

::LD::GrimReapr
09-01-2009, 20:35
Yea what he said.:D

Mr President
09-01-2009, 20:36
lol.. i heard.. you bit there ankles.. ;)

MAGGIO
09-01-2009, 21:08
Im mad cause you got BB, but I did get Tnova so it feels a little bit better

Raul
09-01-2009, 22:24

i got myself =D

bunje
09-01-2009, 22:55
well this was fun to read, im sure vin will make up for my loss allthough remind him that red turning is bad .. very bad,

northbabylon
09-02-2009, 09:01
guys...i think i took the hardest blow...
I lost my co-leader...
You should all cry with me now!

MAGGIO
09-02-2009, 09:04
that is bad....

Bram Gotink
09-02-2009, 10:20
He only left her to come here so he could make a decent living and as soon as he can afford the 3 aircraft carriers, he will ship her over to the states..
You did tell him that the chances of that happening any time this millennium are rather small? Aircraft Carriers are quite expensive, you know...

As for beer, of course the stuff we sent you was warm. We all pissed in the cases and laughed. We keep the good stuff within our borders and send out the discarded crap to pathetic nations like yours..

You have good beer inside your borders? lol no
All the good beer, I mean really good beer, is from Europe (Belgium, to be more specific, but all European beer >> non-European beer :P) We have more different types of beer (http://www.dma.be/p/bier/1_11.htm) per square inch than you have in your entire country :p
If I were to join the USofA, I'd bring with me a lot of the beers on that list.
Then, my friends, we could "feast like there's no tomorrow", if I ever get through customs with all this booze :D
Or you guys could join Schengen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_treaty), then the problem would be solved ;)

Well seeing your specialty in the herbal nature, that explains a lot of things. Like the lack of decent leadership.. lmao

Nice thread...

Dogma
09-02-2009, 14:38
Now about your secret weapon. US intelligence is the best in the game and we have already seen this so called secret weapon and let me say, if you really think we are scared of the 450lb woman you have hiding in the closet you have another thing coming. I will say though, it did take 8 of our satellites to view all of her

Was

Max Logan
09-02-2009, 16:21

ehhh...what??? :blink:

MAGGIO
09-02-2009, 18:28
ehhh...what??? :blink:

oh and I got Max too...hes like a cherry on top (or ready to be popped, either way).

Divine Intervention
09-03-2009, 00:08
oh and I got Max too...hes like a cherry on top (or ready to be popped, either way).

:angel::blush:

Max Logan
09-03-2009, 01:51

I was more about you feeling getter after tnova joined!

I blame him, he got you wrapped around his tiny little fingers again! :glare:

BeeNo
09-03-2009, 08:39
i'm sad max has never joined my nation yet.

that noob!

Missionary
09-03-2009, 09:38
i'm sad max has never joined my nation yet.

that noob!

that makes you sad? :huh:

Your evil ruled communist empire is nothing more than a glorified prison where taxes are high, girls are few and the beer is warm..

1) out taxes are not high.....the only high number is out members ranks at the end of the set
2) when you have queenie you only need one girl ;)
3) we drink ale, a proper mans drink and it should be warm.

you foolish propagander will not work Mr.P. the day off USA's so called power has been and gone......the dawn of a new age is apone us.

Max Logan
09-03-2009, 13:28

Some people actually like me in their nations!

I hope it`s not because of the lack of players lol

Mr President
09-03-2009, 18:04
you foolish propagander will not work Mr.P. the day off USA's so called power has been and gone......the dawn of a new age is apone us.

oh you poor child... The name USA alone posses more power and fear then your nation could ever inflict.. So keep reading your "How to be a good Nation-Wars leader for dummies" book and come back to the table when you actually have some clout..

Now go back outside, recess is almost over...

MAGGIO
09-03-2009, 18:32
I blame him, he got you wrapped around his tiny little fingers again! :glare:

actually he never talks to me :(

i just know if we get into a war hes pretty good....well really good.

Maybe Dogma gave him some really good scooby snacks?

Dogma
09-03-2009, 20:07
Scooby Snacks = Good

And I like having MAxie in my nation. WHen he is around everyone leaves me alone. :P

Missionary
09-03-2009, 20:29
oh you poor child... The name USA alone posses more power and fear then your nation could ever inflict.. So keep reading your "How to be a good Nation-Wars leader for dummies" book and come back to the table when you actually have some clout..

Now go back outside, recess is almost over...

comming from the country that elects there leader based on:

1) how much of a gimp they look
2) how much of a gimp they sound
3) how much of a gimp they actually are

oooops, me thinks thats true for the game too :P hehe

Bram Gotink
09-04-2009, 11:02
comming from the country that elects there leader based on:

1) how much of a gimp they look
2) how much of a gimp they sound
3) how much of a gimp they actually are

oooops, me thinks thats true for the game too :P hehe

No, it's not true for the game !
We don't choose our leaders ;) dictatorship FTW !!
Democracy is so 20th century... and it failed horribly. Look what it gave us: Hitler, "The Ladyship does not turn", Bush etc.
No, we need dictators like Mr P. They get the job done. They don't have to argue with peers, they command their subordinates. They don't answer to the people, the people answer to them.
What we need, what this world needs, is a bunch of good dictators. GOOD dictators, people who are trained since the day they were born to lead.
We could even make reality shows for the ones that just graduated: a game, and the winner gets to lead the US

When that is so, my collegues, the world will be a better place, and I will be proud to be a human being.
For as long as democracy rules this world, as long as corruption rules this world, I am ashamed to live here.

If I ever want to go into politics, I better erase this post lol
Unless... I'm not serious about all this -- let's just say that's the case ^^

::LD::GrimReapr
09-04-2009, 23:13
Some people actually like me in their nations!

I hope it`s not because of the lack of players lol

I always loved when you were in my nation Max Ill never forget the good times we had.

Max Logan
09-05-2009, 09:48
Scooby Snacks = Good

And I like having MAxie in my nation. WHen he is around everyone leaves me alone. :P

Aww, how nice of you! :p

I always loved when you were in my nation Max Ill never forget the good times we had.

Same here! :)