PDA

View Full Version : UltimateTactician has surfaced

Lord Burch
09-03-2009, 05:06
I am a fellow game mate with Dragonfly and Ragnar, which losing our game has sent us a new game to play. I must say, this game is AWESOME! My state name is Holy Crusader Empire. I'm brand-new to the game (Excepting Ragnar's pointers.)

Bram Gotink
09-03-2009, 05:43
Welcome :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ^^

If you need any help, just ask...

Lord Burch
09-03-2009, 05:47
Definitely! Thank you for the welcome!

Bram Gotink
09-03-2009, 05:51
Where are you from anyways, coz most Americans are asleep right now ^^ ?

nosejam
09-03-2009, 06:04
Welcome :) good to have you here.

Lord Burch
09-03-2009, 06:05
@nose: Thank you for the welcome!

@Bram: Oregon, I just have a reverse schedule.

Bram Gotink
09-03-2009, 06:53
@nose: Thank you for the welcome!

lol
Well, have fun ^^ Like I said, not many people online atm because most are American. This is the perfect time to war, if you got enought European folk and people with reverse schedules xD

MAGGIO
09-03-2009, 09:03
make sure to join ragnars nation too...SLOB ;)

Crimson Shadow
09-03-2009, 09:27
Welcome to Nation-Wars ultimate!
I'm usually around, so hit me up if you need help with anything.

Disorder
09-03-2009, 09:44
Glad to see you guys around.. MoRe Land to grab and horde.. or maybe they will do the hording.. :think::

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bram Gotink
09-03-2009, 10:19
make sure to join ragnars nation too...SLOB ;)

Would you stop pushing all the new guys in your nation?
Join [USA] if you want to cash,
Join [SLOB] if you want to do whatever they do
w/e

You should find a nation that fits your strat instead of using the strat of your nation.

Missionary
09-03-2009, 10:29
should join one of the smaller nations and not get lost in the sized of the biger nations ;)

Ragnar
09-03-2009, 13:47

What part of Oregon are you from?! I'm in Winston, south of Eugene, next door to Roseburg.

Excepting Ragnar's pointers.

Check the 4th post at the Lords of Legend thread, which is still a work in progress, as even I'm still figuring stuff out! Case in point, yesterday I figured out how bad it is to buy a ton of a certian militery before upgrading it, and now I have to get rid of all my Infantry cause it would cost about 9 billion to upgrade it now!! Hince I'm tanking in ranking!!! Any one wanna buy 2,700,000 Infantry from me??!!!

Oh, and join the SLOBs nation!!!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif Next round after every one has figured out how to play, we can make a Lords of Legend nation and destroy da competition!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Max Logan
09-03-2009, 14:32
Is that infantry upgraded? I`d hate to buy unupgraded one :(

Ragnar
09-03-2009, 14:42
Nope!! That's why I have to dump them!! I got almost 2,700,000 to sell...slowly, as I buy ships, which are all the way upgraded.

Bram Gotink
09-03-2009, 15:14
Is that infantry upgraded? I`d hate to buy unupgraded one :(
lol

Nope!! That's why I have to dump them!! I got almost 2,700,000 to sell...slowly, as I buy ships, which are all the way upgraded.

If you need to get rid of them right away, sell at the BM,
and don't forget the PM has a delay of 3-6 hrs, so you have to wait until they are sold to upgrade.

MAGGIO
09-03-2009, 15:59
you got plenty of time to Public Market them...take your time Ragnar. You need any advice just PM your nation and they will help you out. Some on here may not want you to do good cause your not in there nation.

You made a good choice joining a nation first before trying to go at it alone.

We are happy to help, and SLOB may be big, but you tell these guys that you have had a great deal of help from our members...

We would love to see Lords of Legend happen next set.

Bram Gotink
09-03-2009, 16:11
you got plenty of time to Public Market them...take your time Ragnar. You need any advice just PM your nation and they will help you out. Some on here may not want you to do good cause your not in there nation.

We are happy to help, and SLOB may be big, but you tell these guys that you have had a great deal of help from our members...

Implying stuff, Maggio? I just stated the thruth. I should've added that he has plenty of time tho...

MAGGIO
09-03-2009, 16:30
my nations PMs are lighting up with help messages and stuff...my guys are doing a good job trying to help him and others along.

Ragnar
09-03-2009, 17:10
If you need to get rid of them right away, sell at the BM,
and don't forget the PM has a delay of 3-6 hrs, so you have to wait until they are sold to upgrade.

Yep, I discovered the delay. I got them all pending right now! The BM has the selling price way lower, so I think it's well worth the delay using the PM...if it's listed for the lowest price and not for the max price!

Mr President
09-03-2009, 18:59
I am a fellow game mate with Dragonfly and Ragnar, which losing our game has sent us a new game to play. I must say, this game is AWESOME! My state name is Holy Crusader Empire. I'm brand-new to the game (Excepting Ragnar's pointers.)

Welcome to Nation-Wars. We are happy to have you here. As you see there is lots of people willing to help out new members. It might even get annoying lol, but we all just like to help new members learn the ropes and understand the game..

SLOB is a great nation to start in and learn from. Good luck to you and thanks for playing Nation-Wars..

oh and glad to hear you think the game is awesome.. we all feel the same :)

Lord Burch
09-03-2009, 21:00
Alrighty...after noting all of the responses, I have my replies.

@Ragnar:I'm currently in Salem, though I was born in medford. Also, making a Lords clan sounds really fun. I'm totally up for that! Thanks to your pointers, I found a starting point to play at. However, one of my goals is to create a new nation, a new group legacy of my own. After all, every group has humble beginnings.

@CrimsonShadow/Mr. President: Thanks for the advice and welcomings! I hope I don't cause too much trouble here.:laugh:

@disorder:lmao

I'm a bit late in founding my own group, I know. But I'm gonna try my best in this game!

Dogma
09-03-2009, 21:04
Not to worry, SLOB members will help even though you have your own nation, just ask. And welcome to living life 10 miutes at a time.

Lord Burch
09-03-2009, 21:09
Not to worry, SLOB members will help even though you have your own nation, just ask. And welcome to living life 10 miutes at a time.

Thank you! One of my goals with this new nation is mass destruction. It's gonna be a fun ride, let me tell you. Learning while trying to defeat nations...fun. Not much this round, but if next round we do a Lords clan, well prepare for a new superpower.

I'm gonna have a lot of fun!!!:D

Ragnar
09-03-2009, 21:13
I'm a bit late in founding my own group, I know.

Not late at all. We're just on the third day of the round. There's still a lot of time left, 23 days.

Mr President
09-03-2009, 22:06
Thank you! One of my goals with this new nation is mass destruction. It's gonna be a fun ride, let me tell you. Learning while trying to defeat nations...fun. Not much this round, but if next round we do a Lords clan, well prepare for a new superpower.

I'm gonna have a lot of fun!!!:D

lol.. i love the spirit of new members.. nice to see a new kick @ss and take names later attitude :)

just remember one thing....... if you die in the heat of battle, and let me promise you that you will, simply restart and get back in the action :)

Good luck and i'm looking forward to a new super power nation.. it's lonely being the only one. hahahahaha

Missionary
09-03-2009, 22:14

nothing to do with not being in my nation or anyones nation. i just dont like big nations. the most ive ever ran is up to 20 when that was about right for the size of the game. just having one nation a 16 members then the next closest at 11 and the rest under 10 seems stupid to me. so infavour of the member cap, you were at one point maggio, what happened? lol :P

Lord Burch
09-03-2009, 22:15
lol.. i love the spirit of new members.. nice to see a new kick @ss and take names later attitude :)

just remember one thing....... if you die in the heat of battle, and let me promise you that you will, simply restart and get back in the action :)

Good luck and i'm looking forward to a new super power nation.. it's lonely being the only one. hahahahaha

@Ragnar-Phew, what a relief. Then I may just make a decent nation yet!

@Mr. President-Yeah, to me, spirit and passion should be involved in a game like this! And I like the concept of endless battle!

Mr President
09-03-2009, 22:15
nothing to do with not being in my nation or anyones nation. i just dont like big nations. the most ive ever ran is up to 20 when that was about right for the size of the game. just having one nation a 16 members then the next closest at 11 and the rest under 10 seems stupid to me. so infavour of the member cap, you were at one point maggio, what happened? lol :P

he got 16 ppl who wanted to join his nation.. lmao

Dogma
09-03-2009, 23:24
WEll they heard the Dog was back

Dragonfly367
09-04-2009, 04:46
*waves at all the familiar faces*

Ohh, this so totally rawks :D

I am understanding the game more, and although I am not highly ranked, I am happy with that :)

I will just bide my time.....then fireworks can start later :p

*gotta collect all the fireworks yanno* ;)

OH, and on a side note......EMOTES!!!! :D

Max Logan
09-06-2009, 13:40
WEll they heard the Dog was back

That would make em consider, hence you joined after the 1st wave :p

Xavior
09-07-2009, 05:24
Shutup Max, you're scaring the newfolk away!!

Max Logan
09-07-2009, 05:29
Not! My constant spam has inspired some of SLOB! :cool:

Xavior
09-07-2009, 05:31
Only 'some', eh?

Max Logan
09-07-2009, 05:41
There is Anton and his friends, I don`t hope to reach them!
Althought I`m cool with Boz! :thumbup:

Lord Burch
09-07-2009, 19:58
Everyone having a good time?:laugh:

CommunistCapitalism
09-07-2009, 20:08
hopefully not at your expense :P

Lord Burch
09-07-2009, 20:41
Nah, just makes me feel popular! lmao:D

Dragonfly367
09-08-2009, 07:06
popular?? are we in the same world?? :p

Lord Burch
09-08-2009, 07:50
Yeah, we are. I was popular in a BAD way over at my old game...this is gonna be fun.

Dragonfly367
09-08-2009, 21:14
oh yea :p

This is gonna be fun :D