PDA

View Full Version : Account Obliteration Records

Lord Burch
09-06-2009, 07:19
Well, right now, I'm on my way to obliterate Broken Arrow, as he attacks me when sleeping, (and also because my goal is supreme destruction. :p)

So the point of this is to set up the beginning of each account you obliterate, then leave the result as made.

So far, Broken Arrow started at 90k networth, now Broken Arrow's at 73k.

Let the records of pain commence!

MAGGIO
09-06-2009, 08:47
personally i make too many attacks to keep track...but if you want you could get a few people together and kill him.

nosejam
09-06-2009, 08:48
You should try some Amphibious Assault's

Disorder
09-06-2009, 08:49
Or bombing run!

Mr President
09-06-2009, 11:03
Well, right now, I'm on my way to obliterate Broken Arrow, as he attacks me when sleeping, (and also because my goal is supreme destruction. :p)

So the point of this is to set up the beginning of each account you obliterate, then leave the result as made.

So far, Broken Arrow started at 90k networth, now Broken Arrow's at 73k.

Let the records of pain commence!

lol sweet.. Forum posts will go up 500 now by the time your done lol..

many will tell you or show you easier ways to war. Like if you lower the opponents readiness, you don't have to send as much of your army to win.
You keep messing around and figuring things out on your own, it is the best way to learn.. In time you will learn that the level of a troop as well as the readiness of the army comes into factor when attacking.. I'm sure someone will show you this soon :)

Good luck in your quest for the top! :)

Mr President
09-06-2009, 11:05
also.. seeing disorder said something about the BR attack, the BR attack will lower readiness to a min of 60% but will also destroy a % of buildings, including construction zones.

AA attack is still the most powerful when lowering readiness.. But now states have to have more coverage in order to protect readiness.. :)

pron
09-06-2009, 12:29
also.. seeing disorder said something about the BR attack, the BR attack will lower readiness to a min of 60% but will also destroy a % of buildings, including construction zones.

AA attack is still the most powerful when lowering readiness.. But now states have to have more coverage in order to protect readiness.. :)

I'm guessing you use bombers to do a bombing run? What defends against it?

Max Logan
09-06-2009, 12:36
Prob jets and AGMs (SAMs according to fools :P )

Lord Burch
09-06-2009, 18:43
Well, some bad news. Broken Arrow rebuilt when I was asleep to 120k, then today I brought him down to 112k.

Good news? First I deal massive damage to his Infantry and population and his tanks, plus when attacking on the ground, I produce more units than the ones being killed. Obliterating's gonna be some hard work in this guy's case. I'll get him though. I tried the BR approach, but I only have 6k bombers, nowhere near enough to be effective.

Max Logan
09-06-2009, 18:53
I don`t think effectiveness depends on how many you have ;)

Lord Burch
09-07-2009, 01:40
Well, the more enemy units gone, the networth drastically decreases. So, I will obliterate enemy forces by unit destruction.

Lord Burch
09-15-2009, 20:16
Well, I've learned a lot about this game, which lead to my first account destruction. BEHOLD!

3 4SAs on 2nd place - Death(#20) [xELDx] 0 $39.593.525 446pts -

pron
09-15-2009, 20:54
lol awesome

Lord Burch
09-16-2009, 22:56
Yep! I have a new target as well! Broken Arrow, your time has come! I'll make you regret ever hitting me, as I don't appreciate you hitting me out of the blue. I'll eat up your land, and kill your account. You've been warned.

Dogma
09-16-2009, 23:05
Gotta say I admire your tenacity. Although it will probably end up getting you killed, but whatever. We don't die, we restart.

Lord Burch
09-16-2009, 23:11
Gotta say I admire your tenacity. Although it will probably end up getting you killed, but whatever. We don't die, we restart.

Thanks. After all, I did pull off taking out ELD's top guy (Though with some major assists.) I'll eat up Broken Arrow's land, and make him pay for randomly hitting me. I'm hoping ELD doesn't come to a ceasefire with LoR purely for the purpose of killing enterprise, who is continually hitting me. (SOOOOO IRRITATING!)

Lord Burch
09-18-2009, 17:49
I have added another name to my kill list.

I TOLD you, Broken Arrow, that I'd kill you. I've finally annihilated you today.

My current list:

4SAs on 2nd place - Death(#20)
Broken Arrow

Lord Burch
09-20-2009, 03:20
Well well! I just killed Ragnar...time to add to the list!

You have killed Ragnar(#16)

You destroyed a total of 9 land.
During this attack, you lost 49.837 Jets.
Your Nation lost 24.919 Jets.
While defending, your enemy lost 153.776 Jets.

Max Logan
09-20-2009, 11:44
I`d be careful, that kill warranties your death!

Peril
09-20-2009, 13:21
I told you David, but you never listen, it's like talking to a brick wall...please show him mercy..... actually....he deserves it, kill him at you leisure :D

Lord Burch
09-20-2009, 18:41
You know, bro, I'm tired of you talking about me as if you own me.

YOU get it through YOUR thick skull. The only person I belong to is MYSELF.

Peril
09-20-2009, 19:23
Just sayin' that I told you there would be hell to pay, poor poor you, I am going to have to watch your back again. I'll pay you guys not to attack him, 2 million jets at 100 bucks each? :D

Lord Burch
09-21-2009, 02:41
Watch my back? Funny. Plus, giving people jets in order to not attack me is a little redundant. The more jets you give, the more enticed they are to attacking.

Max Logan
09-21-2009, 02:58
Thanks I got my own ;)

Lord Burch
09-21-2009, 23:23
I should've seen this coming...being attacked for being over-aggressive.

Well, soon I will resurface!

Ragnar
09-22-2009, 00:51
er...er...er...what's Holy Crusader Empire(#91) doing in da bloody red!!!!!!!!

er...dude, first you should play a few rounds and master da game *before* you try to kill people!!! Instead, you end up dead!!!!! Like, try not to kill until you can get yourself ranking in da Top 20!!! Instead you're dead and I'm still alive!

Gotta say I admire your tenacity. Although it will probably end up getting you killed.

qft

Lord Burch
09-22-2009, 02:01
er...er...er...what's Holy Crusader Empire(#91) doing in da bloody red!!!!!!!!

er...dude, first you should play a few rounds and master da game *before* you try to kill people!!! Instead, you end up dead!!!!! Like, try not to kill until you can get yourself ranking in da Top 20!!! Instead you're dead and I'm still alive!

qft

Running out the mouth as usual...no surprise there. Besides killing's a lot more fun than merely playing for rank..though rank is still important to me.

Ragnar
09-22-2009, 02:14
But you'll never get even close to the top if you get killed every round!!!!! You need to figure out how to stay alive...before you start destroying people and get people to want to destroy you!!!!

Heck, listen to your smart brother. Like wait until next year before you start trying to destroy people!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif Only attack for land! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Dragonfly367
09-22-2009, 19:41
im still alive!!!

I tend to poke my head around in the T30 for a while.

Right now, I am JUST outside the T30, racing with Maggio :p

Cant seem to leave him in the dust :D

*looks innocent*

Mhaphew
09-22-2009, 19:55
This game isnt about getting to top and killing people, this game is about nations killing other nations, one player at a time, 1 player will never be able to kill another player alone, especially not a n00b

Bright
09-22-2009, 20:16
To that end, find a group of people who think like you, and the rest will solve itself. :D

Lord Burch
09-22-2009, 21:55
This game isnt about getting to top and killing people, this game is about nations killing other nations, one player at a time, 1 player will never be able to kill another player alone, especially not a n00b

Oh? I disagree. When facing Broken Arrow, I told my clannies AND the Realm to stay out of it, as well as notifying everyone that I was clarifying that he was mine alone. Within a few days, I destroyed Broken Arrow BY MYSELF, so don't tell me it's not, as I've already done it. However, you're right that the general theme is to destroy enemy nations...however, I bring upon a fresh outlook no matter what game I play, whether it's this game or another.

I am the most valuable n00b of this round (Not noted because of NW, but individual achievements. Next round I can easily play for the top, just building a resume ATM.

Sincerely yours,

The most valuable n00b.

Mhaphew
09-23-2009, 11:52
Dont get me wrong, a player can destroy another player but it takes a few days, an experienced nation can kill a player in about 1 minute.

I havent recreated a state this set but give me 5-7 days and my one state will totally obliterate yours withing 2 days....

Now any one else, i wouldnt dare because they know how to regain all their losses, but you...well you dont...your just another n00b trying to start something that wont last...

nosejam
09-23-2009, 12:56
Dont get me wrong, a player can destroy another player but it takes a few days, an experienced nation can kill a player in about 1 minute.

I havent recreated a state this set but give me 5-7 days and my one state will totally obliterate yours withing 2 days....

Now any one else, i wouldnt dare because they know how to regain all their losses, but you...well you dont...your just another n00b trying to start something that wont last...

Lighten up.

BeeNo
09-23-2009, 12:57
jeeez, real positive attitude mhaphew, especially for a nation mate. lighten up.

BeeNo
09-23-2009, 12:58
****it nose beat me to the post!!!

:spam::

Max Logan
09-23-2009, 14:34

yeah, we saw how an experienced nation tried to kill #10! Quite a show from the greatest warring nation! If that`s what experienced nation means, I`ll rather be a noob trying to start something!

****ing retard

P.S. I apologize for the language, but that attitude is killing this game. All mighty Mhaphew!

Lord Burch
09-23-2009, 18:35
Sounds enticing...give me your name, and we'll do 1 on 1, see who's better. That'd be another name to add to my list!

Mhaphew
09-23-2009, 18:52
Hey I'm just speakin my mind. Trust me this is one game where it pays to learn how to play the game first before trying to kill someone. And although I encourage wars and killing other states I do not encourage n00bs to come here and blow the hell out of other states because what goes around comes around

Calvin74
09-23-2009, 20:00
Hey I'm just speakin my mind. Trust me this is one game where it pays to learn how to play the game first before trying to kill someone. And although I encourage wars and killing other states I do not encourage n00bs to come here and blow the hell out of other states because what goes around comes around

I think it is funny as hell:P
I would teach this guy if I still played and then sit back and laugh as he took out you every set:P
btw unless something has changed in the move over any n00b can war and take out any vet. It really isn't hard and I am sure this guy will figure it out over time:P

STOCKPILE MAN.....

Lord Burch
09-23-2009, 22:19
I would teach this guy if I still played and then sit back and laugh as he took out you every set:P
btw unless something has changed in the move over any n00b can war and take out any vet. It really isn't hard and I am sure this guy will figure it out over time:P

STOCKPILE MAN.....

lmao...Thanks for the tip!:D

Also, I must commend Mhaphew for his courage in speaking his mind. That's something I respect. Also, you're correct in that 'what comes around, goes around.' However, your possible version is incorrect. All that doing this will do is increase my FAME/INFAMY however you want to put it! I've gotten offers to join Terrorist Training Grounds, ELD, LoR to stay, an offer to join my rivals from my old game, and I also have my own group to promote too! My name's skyrocketing, and the sky isn't the limit.

From yours truly,

MVN (Most Valuable n00b),

Ultimate Tactician

Bright
09-23-2009, 22:34
In addition to stockpiling, its also good to namehide and also make friends in different nations so you have different places to go too.

Lord Burch
09-24-2009, 02:30
Yeah, pretty much. Thing is, I'm having a hard time deciding who to join next round. I've got a few offers in fact. So it's hard to choose the right place for me, so the friend thing's a little difficult.

Max Logan
09-24-2009, 04:51

STOCKPILE MAN.....

OMG you`re still alive! lol

Why don`t you come back and really start teaching some new guys? SLOB has plenty for you! ;)

Bright
09-24-2009, 07:50
Yeah, pretty much. Thing is, I'm having a hard time deciding who to join next round. I've got a few offers in fact. So it's hard to choose the right place for me, so the friend thing's a little difficult.

Different sets, different nations. It'll make it easier to find what nation suits your style best too.

Calvin74
09-24-2009, 18:38
OMG you`re still alive! lol

Why don`t you come back and really start teaching some new guys? SLOB has plenty for you! ;)

Busy with family, school, work and looking for a new house. I will be back someday but I am waiting on people here to stand up and push the game in the right direction and really get it going. Ya'll need to make it your game and you don't need me constantly reminding you how things were in the past:P

Lord Burch
09-24-2009, 20:20
I have yet another victim to add to my list:

tonycg #80

Max Logan
09-25-2009, 03:28
Busy with family, school, work and looking for a new house. I will be back someday but I am waiting on people here to stand up and push the game in the right direction and really get it going. Ya'll need to make it your game and you don't need me constantly reminding you how things were in the past:P

they got Will and me for the last part :P

but the game is going in the right direction I would assume, as I`m starting to care about the nation I`m in again...I love that feeling :thumbup:

jeff_capes
09-25-2009, 06:27
I have yet another victim to add to my list:

tonycg #80

Only thing I will say to this is try not to hit states with N at the end. These are new members playing thier first set. We don't want people leaving without getting started after you kill them.
I am not a hater and people can play how they wish but you have killed 2 new players now, the one above and I think Broken Arrow was new. Try to get states that aren't new players.

That is all otherwise carry on with what you are doing. :thumbup:

PS... if you were higher in the scores you will def need more than 1 to make a kill because of the amount of land or population to destroy. You could dent them but they will just log in and get anything you destroyed back in a few turns.

Lord Burch
09-25-2009, 13:25
Only thing I will say to this is try not to hit states with N at the end. These are new members playing thier first set. We don't want people leaving without getting started after you kill them.
I am not a hater and people can play how they wish but you have killed 2 new players now, the one above and I think Broken Arrow was new. Try to get states that aren't new players.

That is all otherwise carry on with what you are doing. :thumbup:

PS... if you were higher in the scores you will def need more than 1 to make a kill because of the amount of land or population to destroy. You could dent them but they will just log in and get anything you destroyed back in a few turns.

I'll try my best not to kill n00bies...I didn't see an N on them...then again I could be wrong. But yeah, I'll try not to kill them.

jeff_capes
09-27-2009, 18:05
I'll try my best not to kill n00bies...I didn't see an N on them...then again I could be wrong. But yeah, I'll try not to kill them.

Keep going though, I like you and like what you are doing. :thumbup:

Lord Burch
09-27-2009, 19:20
Keep going though, I like you and like what you are doing. :thumbup:

Thanks, I will! :D

Lord Burch
10-19-2009, 23:51
Two more kills:

Kiernania
afghanistan

Lord Burch
11-14-2009, 21:52
The biggest kill so far in my career:

Wehpalm aka Mhaphew.

RIP November 14 2009.

Lord Burch
12-29-2009, 20:00
My current accomplishments:

Kill list for september 2009:
4SAs on 2nd place-Death
Broken Arrow
Ragnar (Once)
tonycg
Kill list for October 2009:

Kiernania
afghanistan (The state)

Wars fought:

afghanistan (The nation, victory by surrender.)

Kill list for November 2009:

Wehpalm aka Mhaphew (#81)

The Long Journey (November):

Satan666

December '09 Kills:

Hei #105
-24-#110
blal#153
BelfastNI#52
the sickness#179

CTF 2:
The Emptiness #17
outly the great #32
EVIL JEW #9
Yourbiologicalfather#10

Lord Burch
03-27-2010, 18:34
My current accomplishments:

4SAs on 2nd place-Death
Broken Arrow
Ragnar (Once)
tonycg

Kiernania
afghanistan (The state)

Wars fought:

Satan666

December '09 Kills:

Hei #105
-24-#110
blal#153
BelfastNI#52
the sickness#179

CTF 2:
The Emptiness #17
outly the great #32
EVIL JEW #9
Yourbiologicalfather#10

Let's add KelpKris's first account on there. I can't remember the state name...so Mr. P I'd like it if you'd help me on this one.

4SAs on 2nd place-Death
Broken Arrow
Ragnar (Once)
tonycg

Kiernania
afghanistan (The state)

Wars fought:

Satan666

December '09 Kills:

Hei #105
-24-#110
blal#153
BelfastNI#52
the sickness#179

CTF 2:
The Emptiness #17
outly the great #32
EVIL JEW #9
Yourbiologicalfather#10

CTF 5:

KelpKris.

April Round 2010:

States Slain:

Isle of Bingo(#39)

Nations Slain:

Beer Drinkers Union (BDU) 1

That's right. I'm stepping up my ambitions here.

Whomever wants to CRUSH Nations, join now!

Lord Burch
04-15-2010, 08:51
Let's add KelpKris's first account on there. I can't remember the state name...so Mr. P I'd like it if you'd help me on this one.

4SAs on 2nd place-Death
Broken Arrow
Ragnar (Once)
tonycg

Kiernania
afghanistan (The state)

Wars fought:

Satan666

December '09 Kills:

Hei #105
-24-#110
blal#153
BelfastNI#52
the sickness#179

CTF 2:
The Emptiness #17
outly the great #32
EVIL JEW #9
Yourbiologicalfather#10

CTF 5:

KelpKris.

April Round 2010:

States Slain:

Isle of Bingo(#39)

Nations Slain:

Minor update:

KillU #25 (CTF #6)

Lord Burch
04-27-2010, 03:28

4SAs on 2nd place-Death
Broken Arrow
Ragnar (Once)
tonycg

Kiernania
afghanistan (The state)

Wars fought:

Satan666

December '09 Kills:

Hei #105
-24-#110
blal#153
BelfastNI#52
the sickness#179

CTF 2:
The Emptiness #17
outly the great #32
EVIL JEW #9
Yourbiologicalfather#10

CTF 5:

KelpKris.

April Round 2010:

States Slain:

Isle of Bingo(#39)

Nations Slain:

UPDATED LIST:

Nations Killed:

Reptilia
Beer Drinkers Union

States killed:

Draconia #166
Isle of Bingo #39
Selvia #152
KLand #131

KillU #25 (CTF #6)

Cleansing nations from a round, one round at a time.

Lord Burch
05-03-2010, 06:12
UPDATED LIST:

Nations Killed:

Reptilia
Beer Drinkers Union

States killed:

Draconia #166
Isle of Bingo #39
Selvia #152
KLand #131

KillU #25 (CTF #6)

Cleansing nations from a round, one round at a time.

Minor UPDATE:

You have killed Rasta(#110)

NATION Killed: Rasta (RA)