PDA

View Full Version : SLOB vs. LOR

Mr President
09-12-2009, 11:50
What is going on between SLOB and LoR? Why has war broken out? Why is SLOB murdering the poor and homeless people as well as the children of LoR?

Is this a domination tactic? Did LoR hit on Maggio's wife? (she is a very pretty lady after all) Please do tell.. We all are sitting here in great suspense..

pron
09-12-2009, 11:59
I asked Maggio the same thing. No response yet.

Seems like just a few sets ago he was complaining about bigger nations warring smaller nations for no reason and that being the reason people were leaving the game. Hmm...seems he changed his mind since his nation is the largest lol

Divine Intervention
09-12-2009, 12:02
tbf a very large number of SLOBs players are either new or inactive or both. but yeah im surprised too (pleasantly though)...albeit i did call shotgun on Mr Ps head just incase we were gonna war USA ;)

pron
09-12-2009, 12:03
tbf, the war has no reason and SLOB is larger. But yea--he does have some new players and inactives. We have our inactives as well.

pron
09-12-2009, 12:06
Oh, and we didn't hit on his wife, she hit on us. We turned her down though cause we wanted Maggio's honor to be upheld :)

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2009, 12:06
you guys have the top and #3 player. nuff said.

pron
09-12-2009, 12:11
Yep--we do. It should be interesting to see how long it takes Slob to break our top states.

pron
09-12-2009, 12:18
Oh hey Maggio--could one of you guys confirm something for us? When we were AA'ing #10 earlier in the set, it was showing that AA's were killing bombers and ships. Was the same thing happening to you guys?

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 12:19
There are no rules, remember?

As Lor follows this, so do we

P.S. Personally I`d like to kill Z more, but oh well! ;)

runbch
09-12-2009, 12:19
well looks like we gonna have highest average networth soon so take that slob :think::

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2009, 12:21
AAs only go to 40% readiness is what i've been hearing so maybe that is the new thing for Aas

pron
09-12-2009, 12:23
Only thing I was wondering about AA's was whether or not they were killing bombers.

@ Maxi--that's fine. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy from a few sets ago :)

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 12:24
no AAs go down normal

Bombing Run goes only to 60%

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 12:24

I`m not even mentioning LoRs...or yours...hypocrisy...so, just end it here

pron
09-12-2009, 12:26
I don't remember LOR really being hypocritical on this issue. We've never complained about larger nations attacking smaller nations for no reason.

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 12:30
I don't remember LOR really being hypocritical on this issue. We've never complained about larger nations attacking smaller nations for no reason.

your hypocrisy lies in complaining

pron
09-12-2009, 12:33
Oh Maxi--I'd be curious to know where I'm complaining in this thread.

If I was complaining it would look like this: "Why are you attacking us Maggio? We're a smaller nation and we haven't provoked you! This is what is ruining the game--larger nations attacking smaller nations! You think just cause you have the bigger nation that you can throw your weight around and ruin other people's game??!? Way to kill the game!"

That would be complaining.

I'm actually kind of excited this happened :) It gives us a reason to bring back our 30 man nation and war SLOB into the ground in future sets. I sure hope you let the new members of your nation know, so they don't quit when we do that :)

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2009, 12:41
thats why lor is scum, they need 30 men they cant win a regular fight, the odds always have to be in their favor or they cant win.

pron
09-12-2009, 12:44
Who says we won't win this set?

And if we're scum, you're right there with us doing the same thing...

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2009, 12:46
i'm not even in SLOB, i just love how you commented saying it gives you incentive to bring back the 30 man nation because you need that to win, get out of here pron... :thumbdown:

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 12:46
1. LOR tripled Max while he was in the top then...that was reason enough for me.
2. Devil is not leading, and I dont trust LOR with out Devil PERIOD.
3. Strike first or second, we chose first.

Bigger nation smaller nation whatever...your big enough to do damage, especially on a FS.

So this is a defensive declaration.

pron
09-12-2009, 12:56
lol

1. The triple was not in the past 72 hours. Can you post up that info, cause it looks like you didn't try to contact for a retal.

2. That's fine if you only trust Devil--still doesn't mean you're not a hypocrite.

3. I'd like to know why you think LOR was going to war you this set. If you could clear that one up for me, that'd be great :)

Defensive declaration? lol

It's fine :) We'll do some damage. It's a war, and we like those :) Good luck Slob!

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 13:02
Last set LOR was good with us, Devil and I have great communication in the beginning fo the set. If you didnt want to be worried yo ushould have reached out.

ALI nad Co. last set decided to give us a run, so we HAVE to assume that since Devil is not with us this set LOR would do the same.

If you dont like the way you are being treated sorry. Find your own triple, it happend about 4 days ago. #29 was the offender. If you want to offer him up for death I guess we can end this right now.

LOR treats othre nations like crap for years....so you really have no room for complaints about any war coming your way.

I felt strongly that LOR would possiblly strike us this set. that should be good enough for us.

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 13:14
To: State
Subject: RE: hey there, Chief!
Received: 15:16:01 - Wednesday 9th of September 2009
SA vussuland(#29)[LoR] Mayor Fluffer(#36)[SLOB] 588 Land / 588
Buildings, 42 Science, $23, 18.266 Food 18:07:46-2009/09/08
SA vussuland(#29)[LoR] Mayor Fluffer(#36)[SLOB] Defeat / $59.675.875
04:48:11-2009/09/09
SA vussuland(#29)[LoR] Mayor Fluffer(#36)[SLOB] 301 Land / 301
Buildings, 40 Science, $1.736.627, 16.095 Food 04:52:03-2009/09/09

A nice retal would be fun! :)

Max Logan

This is fallowed by Maggios reply, which is no business of anyone but him and me ;)

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2009, 14:27
he was retaled by #10 :thumbup:

runbch
09-12-2009, 14:37
you guys can't beat us netting when we want to net or warring when we want to war so you resort to this ****. well have fun breaking me even though i doubt you can without outside help :thumbdown:

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 15:08
M:I Operatives: 5.546.421 Level:8
Delta Force: 134.260.401 Level:8
M2A2 Bradley IFV: 26.339 Level:1
F-15C Eagle: 0 Level:1
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
Patriot Missiles: 9.263.277 Level:8
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 7.072.728 Level:8

yah its going to be a challenge...might not even bother, so lets see ifyou use war attacks on us.

Dogma
09-12-2009, 15:32
New game, New SLOB :D

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 15:33
Sorry Matt

Mhaphew
09-12-2009, 15:34
i didnt even know we were at war!

and now im dead..wtf...if a state gets trip tapped, why not simply take revenge on that player alone, and not that whole nation

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 15:36
you guys can't beat us netting when we want to net or warring when we want to war so you resort to this ****. well have fun breaking me even though i doubt you can without outside help :thumbdown:

if we kill everyone else, and you`re the only one standing, and will agree not to do war attacks, we won`t even touch you and let you win the set. it`s your choice really

kanman
09-12-2009, 15:40
Last set LOR was good with us, Devil and I have great communication in the beginning fo the set. If you didnt want to be worried yo ushould have reached out.

ALI nad Co. last set decided to give us a run, so we HAVE to assume that since Devil is not with us this set LOR would do the same.

If you dont like the way you are being treated sorry. Find your own triple, it happend about 4 days ago. #29 was the offender. If you want to offer him up for death I guess we can end this right now.

LOR treats othre nations like crap for years....so you really have no room for complaints about any war coming your way.

I felt strongly that LOR would possiblly strike us this set. that should be good enough for us.

That's fine if you wanted to war us, just say it.

That's BS if you think a reason for war is I didn't talk to you. Or you want to retal for something you didn't even try to contact me about. Or you think I want to war you when we are small and doing well netting.

You don't need a reason to war, don't try to make one up and claim moral high ground.

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 15:44
That's fine if you wanted to war us, just say it.

That's BS if you think a reason for war is I didn't talk to you. Or you want to retal for something you didn't even try to contact me about. Or you think I want to war you when we are small and doing well netting.

You don't need a reason to war, don't try to make one up and claim moral high ground.

Actually, I take the blame. In the convo after I asked John for a retal, he asked me what to do, I said just kill them!

So blame it all on me for my ridiculous sense of right and wrong! Leave SLOB alone!

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 15:48
last set Ali's little nation didnt have a problem screwing us over. I gotta think the apple doenst fall far from the tree. I have an obligation to protect my members.

I gave several small reasons which equalled enough for me and my members. matter fact we have quite a bit of community support.

Unless Devil is around I dont think we really support or trust any other LOR.

kanman
09-12-2009, 16:00
last set Ali's little nation didnt have a problem screwing us over. I gotta think the apple doenst fall far from the tree. I have an obligation to protect my members.

I gave several small reasons which equalled enough for me and my members. matter fact we have quite a bit of community support.

Unless Devil is around I dont think we really support or trust any other LOR.

Wow, you are still trying to say this was a defensive war? You were afraid we were going to war you? We haven't even killed #10 yet and he suicided on me...

You can admit it. You warred us because you don't like the way we play. And then you did to us exactly what you complain about us doing. The difference is I will admit we just wanted to war and you try to make up some bs reason.

Max Logan
09-12-2009, 16:04
Wow, you are still trying to say this was a defensive war? You were afraid we were going to war you? We haven't even killed #10 yet and he suicided on me...

You can admit it. You warred us because you don't like the way we play. And then you did to us exactly what you complain about us doing. The difference is I will admit we just wanted to war and you try to make up some bs reason.

difference is, we don`t have to MAKE one out. You made one, so not really worth fighting over it anymore. It`s on, so all both sides can do is war and hope for best!

nosejam
09-12-2009, 16:23
I trust other LoR members.

Thought I'd stick up for the underdog :)

And just admit you wanted to war, you waited for a rubbish reason to do it, but you did just want to war... Go on, admit it :p

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 16:42
No really didnt want too. LOR worries me constantly, and unless I am talking to Devil I cant trust anything you say so why bother talking about it.

Do we like LOR w/o Devil... NOPE
Is that reason enough... YEP

I gave you some reasons, but i guess they are not good enough. Doesnt really matter does it.

You can always surrender if you want...it is an option.
You can always put up the offending state for death... it is an option.

So if I dont want to war LOR, and I cant trust LOR what options am I left with? Net and Worry... or War and Know

Will
09-12-2009, 16:59
Poor LOR:(

Mr President
09-12-2009, 17:41
Ya know this is one of those types of wars where you wish you had like a UN feature where you could go and try to muster support from the other UN nations. Even if it meant where you could get other nations to put pressure on the other or maybe send some sort of aid to one of the nations or even see if you could get other nations to place sanctions in opposition to the war.
A feature like that would be cool to use in a situation like this...

Oh wait, we have a feature that does all of the above... Silly me ::oops:

-Z-
09-12-2009, 17:53
Ya know this is one of those types of wars where you wish you had like a UN feature where you could go and try to muster support from the other UN nations. Even if it meant where you could get other nations to put pressure on the other or maybe send some sort of aid to one of the nations or even see if you could get other nations to place sanctions in opposition to the war.

unfortunatley for LOR every hates them.

Z

Will
09-12-2009, 17:59

Which is why I sent money and military to them:)

Mr President
09-12-2009, 18:44
unfortunatley for LOR every hates them.

Z

This is not true.. America does not hate LoR

kanman
09-12-2009, 18:53
Which is why I sent money and military to them:)

Thank you very much Will :).

And thanks America for not hating us.

Xavior
09-12-2009, 19:46
Gimmie a shout when you guys are killing Max Logan

Dogma
09-12-2009, 20:52
I don't hate LoR. We just never get a chance to FS them so we diecided that this time we wouldn't wait for the inevitable and beat them to the punch, no biggie.

Missionary
09-12-2009, 21:03
M:I Operatives: 5.546.421 Level:8
Delta Force: 134.260.401 Level:8
M2A2 Bradley IFV: 26.339 Level:1
F-15C Eagle: 0 Level:1
AMX Fighter Bomber: 0 Level:1
Patriot Missiles: 9.263.277 Level:8
Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 7.072.728 Level:8

yah its going to be a challenge...might not even bother, so lets see ifyou use war attacks on us.

difficult what? i can break that lol. was going to give it a crack soon aswel :P

1. LOR tripled Max while he was in the top then...that was reason enough for me.
2. Devil is not leading, and I dont trust LOR with out Devil PERIOD.
3. Strike first or second, we chose first.

Bigger nation smaller nation whatever...your big enough to do damage, especially on a FS.

So this is a defensive declaration.

whats a tripple? we dont do that sort of thing anymore maggio, you miss the memo??

Only thing I was wondering about AA's was whether or not they were killing bombers.

pretty sure maggio was a fan of the member cap. guess when theres a bigger nation everyone wants to limit them but when your the bigger naton they dnt really give a crap. thats why ELD has limited spaces open to recruites....

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2009, 21:05
LoR's war effort has so far consisted of no organized strikes but instead #11 just going to net right on through the war, #15 aaing and aring maggio wasting turns, #29 doing nothing productive, wasting turns. Seriously, its called a strike, you all get together and do your war attacks on one player at the same time. and to think you were called a war loving nation...

pron
09-12-2009, 21:22
Maybe I like AA'ing different targets :P

Seriously though--you're a ******. Keep up the good work of talking about wars you're not in ;)

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 22:28

look like were gonna have to AA you if nations saction us... way to open your bigggg mouth. ;)

Vin I still am a fan

Mr President
09-13-2009, 00:18
look like were gonna have to AA you if nations saction us... way to open your bigggg mouth. ;)

I was thinking out loud :)

Keep talking and i'll start sending Aid packages to LoR :)

Dragonfly367
09-13-2009, 00:35
*walks in, looks around*

*walks back out*

I am new, I will just stay out of this.

And all this talk about previous sets is annoying.....

*sighs*

doppy
09-13-2009, 01:54
......Maggio, aren't you leading the project of the new nation-wars advertising campaign to increase new players? So far I've only seen 10~15 new players max.

I know it's a difficult process and I'd help if I'm not so occupied with school right now. But at least I'm not wasting my time arguing 10 average posts per day on forum and shouting meaningless threats against USA and LOR. I know you're probably working hard on that (or so I hoped), but I'm really not seeing much progress. :huh:

Dragonfly367
09-13-2009, 03:07
Devil Afghanistan sucks(#4) Leader

Found when clicking on the LoR tag in the Nation Scores list....

I am confused.....

So Devil is not leading????

please, unconfuse me :|

nosejam
09-13-2009, 06:19
Devil Afghanistan sucks(#4) Leader

Found when clicking on the LoR tag in the Nation Scores list....

I am confused.....

So Devil is not leading????

please, unconfuse me :|

I'm guessing it's just tradition, like England has the Queen, she has powers but never uses them, just agrees with the decisions of the government. Devil isn't in charge of what the nation does, just there to look pretty.

pron
09-13-2009, 10:09
He had 400 turns and 100 stored. Which means he's got a premium account and hasn't played turns in awhile :)

Mr President
09-13-2009, 10:53
*walks in, looks around*

*walks back out*

*sighs*

lol nah you should read it and keep up on it. This section is the most heated section we have in the game. Yea you will see previous set talk and people carrying things over, but in time you will find yourself doing the same thing :) We all do lol.. It's part of the mechanics of the game. Granted we should leave the past in the past, but the in Nation-Wars, many times the past decides the future.

Trust me, once you get your nation up and running and involved in the politics of the game, you'll find yourself in this section a lot more :)

Mr President
09-13-2009, 11:00
......Maggio, aren't you leading the project of the new nation-wars advertising campaign to increase new players? So far I've only seen 10~15 new players max.

I know it's a difficult process and I'd help if I'm not so occupied with school right now, but I'm really not seeing much progress. :huh:

It's not so much how many new members we get each set, it's more about how many new members stick around each set. We go up and down on how many new members we get each set, but this is the first set where the % of them actually sticking around is high... It's a good sign :)

CommunistCapitalism
09-13-2009, 12:00

I know it's a difficult process and I'd help if I'm not so occupied with school right now. But at least I'm not wasting my time arguing 10 average posts per day on forum and shouting meaningless threats against USA and LOR. I know you're probably working hard on that (or so I hoped), but I'm really not seeing much progress. :huh:

people are working much harder then you think, there are snags in the road that we are ironing out, give it some time it doesn't happen overnight, but we will start to see progress in the coming sets, you need to give him a break, hes not here to just recruit members, he wants to have fun as much as you do

Max Logan
09-13-2009, 12:01
whats a tripple? we dont do that sort of thing anymore maggio, you miss the memo??

Maggio said - reason enough for HIM!
Did you miss that part? :huh:

Max Logan
09-13-2009, 12:03
*walks in, looks around*

*walks back out*

*sighs*

you`re in the nation with the biggest grudge keeper in NW!
Don`t be surprised! lol

Bright
09-13-2009, 13:10
Devil has internet over there in Afghanistan, albeit very crappy net, so he's dead in the water for the time being until he gets back across the pond. :blink:

pron
09-13-2009, 14:29
Someone killed Devil this morning lol

MAGGIO
09-13-2009, 14:33
Someone killed Devil this morning lol

not by more order, but a few very low NW members of SLOB did target him and killed him. At least they are taking part.

Obviously they cannot target #15 by themselves ;)

pron
09-13-2009, 15:27
Oh yea--it was one of your lower numbers. I just thought it was funny that Devil dies in a set he's not even really playing in lol.

Divine Intervention
09-13-2009, 15:31
yeah i asked one of our guys in protection to take him out. he was just short on turns though to do it himself though :( anyway hopefully hell continue to log in now and again and contribute :)

pron
09-13-2009, 15:44
good call---get the new guys blood thirsty :)

runbch
09-13-2009, 16:07
look we were hurting slob so bad that they had to call in eld :cool:

pron
09-13-2009, 16:07
or you quad'ed one of them. One of the two :P

Divine Intervention
09-13-2009, 16:18
look we were hurting slob so bad that they had to call in eld :cool:

you guys havent killed anyone (yet) plus this is entirely to do with you quadding SoB in the space of like 6 hours or so. SLOB leadership wasnt aware of ELDs deceleration until earlier today.

Max Logan
09-13-2009, 16:19
ELD stepping in is no fun! none at all :thumbdown:

MAGGIO
09-13-2009, 16:42
Official Statement: SLOB has asked no one to step in.

*wonders if the reign of LOR is over.*

BeeNo
09-13-2009, 17:50
oh max isn't in lor?

my bad, must of been miss click on which nation i was declaring on! ::oops:

anyways as you guessed we were annoyed at our top state getting abused, we'll see where negotiations go, but the war prep ought to get lor's attention.

pron
09-13-2009, 18:10
Kanny is dealing with all FA, just fyi

kanman
09-13-2009, 19:12
LoR surrenders to SLOB.

Well fought SLOB, you guys got a good number of kills even with 3 turn attacks. We are in no shape to fight you right now.

Given our history, it is understandable that you guys would want to war us.

To ELD, if you feel your top state was unfairly treated, that is what FA is for. No ELD leader talked to me after the triple tap. I am unhappy with my guy about the quad tap and I was very willing to work something out. Beeno was receptive but apparently the rest of you guys wanted to war us.

Bring it on :).

Mr President
09-13-2009, 19:38
LoR surrenders to SLOB.

Well fought SLOB, you guys got a good number of kills even with 3 turn attacks. We are in no shape to fight you right now.

To ELD, if you feel your top state was unfairly treated, that is what FA is for. No ELD leader talked to me after the triple tap. I am unhappy with my guy about the quad tap and I was very willing to work something out. Beeno was receptive but apparently the rest of you guys wanted to war us.

Too bad you guys didn't use the new surrender feature..

pron
09-13-2009, 19:51
It doesn't matter anyways--they attacked through our surrender. Seems Maggio is a liar and a hypocrite.

Mr President
09-13-2009, 19:56
Well see if you used it, then they wouldn't be able to keep attacking you.. well without using a lot more turns at least :)

pron
09-13-2009, 19:58
Makes no difference to me whether we surrendered in the forums or the game.

Mr President
09-13-2009, 20:08
true.. i'm just reminding people of the surrender option.. if used, then you get a little time to rebuild before you can be warred again.

I just like to remind ppl of things when the opportunity presents itself :)

Dogma
09-13-2009, 20:12
I have seen no sirrender, and if you guys remember, I started SLOB. Let me see it, and I will call a cease fire

pron
09-13-2009, 20:12
I know you're making the pitch for the feature :) I'm talking about the principle of it all.

Dogma
09-13-2009, 20:14
MAke an official surrender

pron
09-13-2009, 20:15
LoR surrenders to SLOB.

Learn to read your own war thread Dogma.

Divine Intervention
09-13-2009, 20:26
LoR are pussies. what happened to LORs Motto - DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR?

pron
09-13-2009, 20:29
Awww--you do care Anton!!! How sweet! :D

Don't think for a moment that this ends here. :D

Dogma
09-13-2009, 20:29
Cease fire is declared By SLOB, we will not declare peace, however, we will cease all offensive attacks on LoR and wait and see what LoR does with it.

pron
09-13-2009, 20:30
Cease fire is declared By SLOB, we will not declare peace, however, we will cease all offensive attacks on LoR and wait and see what LoR does with it.

Right on time...

Dogma
09-13-2009, 21:05
SLOB is still a nation at war. We are at the ready in case our forces should be called upon to restart the attacks. We are watching and we will not allow our members to be taken advantage of. We will also not allow ourselves to be screwed over in an attempt to rebuild and make attacks. We will not declare peace until I and Maggio ore sure that wthere is no further danger to the sneaky little old bastards in our nation.

MAGGIO
09-13-2009, 21:07
It doesn't matter anyways--they attacked through our surrender. Seems Maggio is a liar and a hypocrite.

I was at Target (the store).

I told Kanman, to do an official declaration of surrender in game.

Dogma as a leader has the ability to make an official descision for SLOB.

Sorry SLOB has had two sets with over a dozen members vs. LOR's dozens. Sorry we have warred LOR and only LOR when LOR wars all kinds of nations for years and suddenly decides to net. Sorry I cannot trust ANY LOR member except Devil because he is the only one that has never lied to me. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry Pron I hope you forgive me because if you dont I dont think I can go on.

Missionary
09-13-2009, 21:24

why should we have to reach out to you? we were the ones being abused, we were the ones loosing land, units and nation army. you were the ones in the wrong which youve just said you were not happy about. maybe you should have reached out. you did something wrong and weve reacted. consiquence, effect!!

or you quad'ed one of them. One of the two :P

were only here to kill #11, maybe kanny aswel. you farming SOB wasnt going to last. maybe would have let you get away with 2 grabs, but 3 or 4 wasnt going to work for us unfortunatly. btw we were going to do it neways, me and beeno had already decided to on monday but he jumped the gun without telling me :( :thumbdown:

OMG the NS plick.....he dies next!!!:glare:

pron
09-13-2009, 21:25
I don't :) You say you stand for something one set, and the next, you're propagating the evil you claim should stop--even trying to justify it through lame excuses. Sorry Maggio--can't forgive two-faced individuals. At least the people in LOR war cause they want to and say up front what they are.

pron
09-13-2009, 21:27
why should we have to reach out to you? we were the ones being abused, we were the ones loosing land, units and nation army. you were the ones in the wrong which youve just said you were not happy about. maybe you should have reached out. you did something wrong and weve reacted. consiquence, effect!!

were only here to kill #11, maybe kanny aswel. you farming SOB wasnt going to last. maybe would have let you get away with 2 grabs, but 3 or 4 wasnt going to work for us unfortunatly. btw we were going to do it neways, me and beeno had already decided to on monday but he jumped the gun without telling me :( :thumbdown:

And NS gets the kill...lol

-Z-
09-13-2009, 21:35
AR Im gonna kill you(#45)[NS] Im gonna farm you(#11)[LoR] 21 Land / 15 Buildings 01:21:47-2009/09/14

he didnt take my name seriously.

My 1st war attack in 6 months... I'm back.

Z

runbch
09-13-2009, 21:36

This is a new game so there are no rules to this game and so we did nothing wrong.

-Z-
09-13-2009, 21:39

Missionary, please dont kill me,

I was only following thru on my name.

and besides it was my 1st war attack in 6 months.

:blink:

MUUUHAHAHA

Z

Divine Intervention
09-13-2009, 21:40
not farming anyone now are you runbch? SoB can win now (knock wood) so im happy, he deserves it :)

BeeNo
09-13-2009, 21:40
yep thats all true runbch. new game no rules.

still beating on states in xeldx whether threw war attacks or sa's won't be tolerated. we have to stand together and protect each other.

-Z-
09-13-2009, 21:46
yep thats all true runbch. new game no rules.

still beating on states in xeldx whether threw war attacks or sa's won't be tolerated. we have to stand together and protect each other.

he did 3x taps on 2 members in NS in top ten, ns had plans to Kill him as a retal, but it fell thru, when um xeldx took him on....

Z

Missionary
09-13-2009, 21:52
Missionary, please dont kill me,

I was only following thru on my name.

and besides it was my 1st war attack in 6 months.

:blink:

MUUUHAHAHA

Z

so want to AR you abit but rick wont let me :( going on about pron n kanny's state pfffftt, i just fricked over my whole state for nothing :(

kanman
09-13-2009, 23:12

I thought even if a state deserved punishment, the leader should be contacted first before the retal takes place. I thought in general that was how FA worked in this game.

The thing is this round was a new start and nations were supposed to defend their own rules. ELD didn't post somewhere what was acceptable and what was not acceptable and I was not about to just volunteer punishment on my state if ELD wouldn't pursue it.

Basically, ELD declared war for a FA reason without even attempting FA. And this was at a time where we were busy with another war so I don't like how this went down.

Max Logan
09-14-2009, 00:08
My unofficial statement: whatever LoR did in the past, this is still bull****! :thumbdown:

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 00:19
Just want to reinterate that I did not invite anyone else to the party.

runbch
09-14-2009, 00:42
not farming anyone now are you runbch? SoB can win now (knock wood) so im happy, he deserves it :)

Yep well deserved. It takes real skill to have all the states better than you either hurt by suiciders or gangbanged by multiple clans. Hell it was tnova that broke with bombing runs. Well guess I gotta root for someone in usa to win. go prez go

Just want to reinterate that I did not invite anyone else to the party.

Even if you didn't invite eld, your states kept attackin with eld and the results are the same

BeeNo
09-14-2009, 01:17
domination leads to war :D

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 01:28
Even if you didn't invite eld, your states kept attackin with eld and the results are the same

I guess you'll grab onto any thread you can to diss us. Did you not see we killed 8 (thats eight) LOR states with out anyone else.

Did your nation not surrender to us?

Did we not issue a Cease Fire?

You and Pron keep talking trash and see what comes your way. If you didnt want peace then why did you ask for it?

Oh thats right you werent warring anyway, just trying to use all your turns selfishly to get out of reach whilst all of your nation mates got hammered.

:thumbdown:

kanman
09-14-2009, 01:51
AR Holy Crusader Empire(#91)[LoR] 4SAs on 2nd place - Death(#20)[xELDx] 19 Land / 15 Buildings 05:47:41-2009/09/14

Congrats to UltimateTactician! 1st round in NW, gets first kill and it's the number 1 state.

*fixed it for you :)*

pron
09-14-2009, 01:54
1. We know you didn't ask Eld to come in. That's never been a point of mine at least. I've only said that you should have just stated your real intentions for the war from the beginning, and looked at how you've switched from a few sets ago to now. That's why I've said you're a hypocrite and a liar for the lack of ceasefire.

2. If Dogma is a leader, you should really point that out with a title using your members admin function in your nation.

3. Slob vs LOR is over. This thread can be closed. I've started a "LOR vs xELDx" thread.

Lord Burch
09-14-2009, 02:18
Thanks kanman, my forum name's UltimateTactician.

Divine Intervention
09-14-2009, 07:25
Thanks kanman, my forum name's UltimateTactician.

well done. its always so sweet killing your first #1 state.

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 08:17
1. We know you didn't ask Eld to come in. That's never been a point of mine at least. I've only said that you should have just stated your real intentions for the war from the beginning, and looked at how you've switched from a few sets ago to now. That's why I've said you're a hypocrite and a liar for the lack of ceasefire.

2. If Dogma is a leader, you should really point that out with a title using your members admin function in your nation.

3. Slob vs LOR is over. This thread can be closed. I've started a "LOR vs xELDx" thread.

1. I stated my real reasons clearly. for some reason you feel they are not reasons.

2. Dont tell me how to run our nation. Your opinion is worthless.

3. It will be over when WE say its over.

4. Keep running your mouth...

(ps. to all that is reading this, I dont care for Pron's posts. He brings out the worst in me.)

Dogma
09-14-2009, 08:57

If you remember correctly, I took a set off and Maggio was kind enough to run things while I was away. He was given full authority to run the nation as he saw fit which he retains today. But, with co leaders, you have 2 ppl that speak for the nation. We are fortunate as we have 2 leaders who agree with each other and in this case, it works. Unless the members of SLOB elect to not want me to be a leader, I will always have a voice in SLOB. Just as Ali always has a voice for Lor. Kanman realized it as he came to me.

Also, Ranger also has authority in SLOB as he is a co founder.

pron
09-14-2009, 10:56
1. I stated my real reasons clearly. for some reason you feel they are not reasons.

2. Dont tell me how to run our nation. Your opinion is worthless.

3. It will be over when WE say its over.

4. Keep running your mouth...

(ps. to all that is reading this, I dont care for Pron's posts. He brings out the worst in me.)

1. Actually, I've never not understood them as reasons. But you're reason for warring LOR was some of the exact same reasons that you use to fuss about LOR going to war for. I've only ever called you a hypocrite for them, and I haven't asked you to justify the war, cause I know you're just warring us for the fun of it :D

2. QQ I'm sure if LOR had a leader who didn't post in the forums, didn't have "leader" next to him in the game, and was someone that needed to be contacted in order to stop a war--if that was the case, you'd tell us to represent that leader a little better. Seems a little convenient.

You can always surrender if you want...it is an option.

At this point though, I really wouldn't be surprised if you went back on this Maggio. Since you "don't trust anything from LOR unless it's Devil". Fact is, LOR has a history of netting when it says it's netting, and warring when it says it's warring. You just seem to have a small grudge from getting your *** kicked from a few sets ago. That's fine--as I've said before. Just don't think that because you say it's over that it will be over :) We know how to carry grudges too. So yea--keep this forum post open if you want to go against what you've said before.

4. I'm really sad there's no emoticon of a mouth running. :poke:

Max Logan
09-14-2009, 12:23
Short summary: Pron, STFU and war or get the **** out of here

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 13:05
Short summary: Pron, STFU and war or get the **** out of here

i really wish he would...we never see eye to eye and he is most annoying.

Max Logan
09-14-2009, 14:46
well, someone will get him eventually! :thumbup:

pron
09-14-2009, 14:53
Someone always gets me lol--in the 7 years I've played this game, I've only lived through one or two wars lol

Max Logan
09-14-2009, 14:57
You might take that as a sign - change your attitude! :D

pron
09-14-2009, 15:04
If I cared about dying in a war, I'd go play in a netting nation.

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 16:40
you keep, and other keep commenting on my playing style. The only playing style i hold true to is honesty. If we agree on something I will stick to it. If I have a convo with you one to one, and we decide something I will stick to it. Even if I dont want too.

I do constantly make comments on what "I" think is good for the game. Those are my personal opinions. IE member caps. I fought for them, no one really did it ( i dont think LOR intentionally did it) so that is that. it didnt happen so why would i abide by it? Constanly warring non warring nations....yah most of us have made comments, but LOR is not a netting nation, and anything that ever happens to them they have done it to someone else not only first but many times.

I havent call you one name in this thread Pron even though I wanted too on several occations. You calling me names ESPECIALLY after your nation asks for peace is highly offensive to me.

As long as LOR is a nation, some other nation will war them for something they have done in the past. You know this and I know this.

This is a new server and if you had noticed there is a lot less FA going on. Really whats the point to some extent when each nation has its own retal policy and rules why bother.

Like I stated earlier. I genuinelly thought SLOB was at risk from some form of assult from LOR. Whats to point of contacting LOR for FA when I dont believe what any of the members say except DEVIL. Even when DEVIL is leading i know it takes everything hes got to keep LOR at bay.

Max Logan
09-14-2009, 16:49
Why FA with LoR and let them know we`re preparing to strike? That`s dumb!

pron
09-14-2009, 16:54
I like your playing style, and I haven't seen anything wrong with that. I do think it is, by principal, hypocritical to lament larger nations warring smaller nations for no real reason, and then turn around and do it. I do think you are honest, and I apologize for calling you a liar (I didn't realize Dogma was a leader at the time and you needed to confer with him).

Even though LOR is a warring nation percentage wise, we still have some good netters in the nation, and we do want to net every once in awhile. If people wanna war us from previous sets, so be it.

Just because this is a new server, doesn't mean FA should break down. In fact, it should increase. Leaders should be talking more with other leaders now that the rules are "gone". Kanny and I both didn't like David quad'ing and tripling people, and I know kanny would have worked out a retal. We don't have a EURO retal policy :) Doesn't matter now though, but maybe in the future you'll understand that kanny and I are not Ali.

Extrapolating from the past, I'd say I have a pretty good track record of sticking to my word. I'm not FA this set. The thing that I have seen so far in this thread is that you equate LOR when kanny is leading with the LOR that Ali is leading. They are two different leaders. You should treat them as such. And even set to set, LOR changes. When we say that we are netting, we'll net unless provoked. When we say that we're warring, well, we war :D

I have no idea why you thought SLOB was at risk from LOR. We had one state with lvl 8 jets. Our top three states were AGM focused. Our NA had 5mil jets when you declared war. I honestly don't believe you when you say that we were a threat. I think it's more likely that you had a grudge from previous sets, you had the turns stored from prepping for war against USA, and when that war fell through, you saw LOR and decided to hit us. You really didn't want to do FA at all for the triple. I do think you really just wanted to war us. And that's fine Don't try and say that it was a defensive declaration though, as we were quite happy in netting and weren't even thinking about war when we had 2 people in the top 3.

BeeNo
09-14-2009, 18:43
Why FA with LoR and let them know we`re preparing to strike? That`s dumb!

:thumbup: you nailed it on the button max!

FA would have simply given lor time to ready their strike.

kanman
09-14-2009, 18:49
SLOB declared war on LoR. LoR is a proud war nation and we almost never surrender but when ELD came in, we could not defend against both and we surrendered to SLOB.

SLOB gave no terms to surrender except stop attacks on SLOB. I made it very clear in my surrender message that LoR surrendered to SLOB and that we would now turn our focus on ELD.

We have not broken any terms of surrender.

SLOB continues to coordinate war attacks against LoR with the full backing of their leaders.

Just want to show the community some of the hypocrisy from so-called peaceful and reasonable nations that say they can't trust my word even though I have almost never done FA for LoR before.

Mr President
09-14-2009, 19:16
Just because this is a new server, doesn't mean FA should break down. In fact, it should increase. Leaders should be talking more with other leaders now that the rules are "gone".

This is very true.. All the rules have changed now. Pretty much all nations have been given a clean slate in my book.. The time is now for all nations to be out and about talking with other leaders and bringing the diplomacy issues to the table..

but anywhoo.. i love the tension this thread holds.. feels like old times :)

-Z-
09-14-2009, 19:40
I did enjoy watching SLOB school LOR.

However Kanman has a point.

If you say you will give peace, you should follow your word.

Z

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 19:42
I think strongly that LOR plays on other good nation's morality, and expects that since we are not as evil as them we wont pounce back.

They show us this time and time again. This one time they asked for peace.

Do you remember... If you didnt ask/beg for a NAP you were a target. If you didnt come on the forums and publically humilate yourself by surrendering (after they started the war) to make them stop.

You couldnt just play the freaking game could you. You had to play LOR's game in order to be safe.

SLOB never played that game, and look were it got us to date. War after war after war. people cant just start nations and have fun, cause they are targets of LOR's fun.

Years of oppresion, years of being outnumbered and worried. You think for one second I am sorry about Warring LOR? You think for one second I am sorry ELD jumped in to get a peice after there top tens were being hounded?

This is a new server, this is a new era, and you know what...maybe its time LOR didnt terrorize all of us anymore.

To all the nation leaders: You know why you odnt like to join in and kill some LOR states while there down? Cuase your all good people, adn great leaders and you have morals. You dont like to push people around. You dont like to kill people that dont deserve it. You are the best of the best. LOR knows this, I ,know this we allknow this.

Differese is tht LOR plays you on it. they know that if they get in a pinch they can rely on your goodness, and your morality to save them. Has it saved any of you in the past years vs. them? LOR has no morals, love to hurt you, and loves to take advantage of all of us. You think they are dumb, you think they dont know what there doing. Dont put it past them. They are really smart! How do you think they have ruled this game for so long. They rule with an iron fist of fear! Is that how ou like to play it.

You like to play NW in fear that if ou dont kiss arse you are a target... Iknow some o fyou have had nothing to worry about lately cause its been SLOB vs. LOR for a while, I udnerstand that, and its fine. We said we were not going to sign NAPs, and we got warred. WE said were were not going to stop and we got killed. You figure hey we are all a little bit safer now, LOR is killing slob and dont have time to hunt us down. If thats the way it is, then its all good. If we have kept them busy and you out of the cross hairs thats a great thing.

You cannot trust LOR, they prove it 95% of the time. If you told me I have a 95% chance then I say to you, wrong.... They have a 100% chance we are fighting back, and fighting hard.

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 19:47
I did enjoy watching SLOB school LOR.

However Kanman has a point.

If you say you will give peace, you should follow your word.

Z

we held our word! to our ally not to scum

pron
09-14-2009, 19:50
I think strongly that LOR plays on other good nation's morality, and expects that since we are not as evil as them we wont pounce back.

Do you remember... If you didnt ask/beg for a NAP you were a target. If you didnt come on the forums and publically humilate yourself by surrendering (after they started the war) to make them stop.

You couldnt just play the freaking game could you. You had to play LOR's game in order to be safe.

SLOB never played that game, and look were it got us to date. War after war after war. people cant just start nations and have fun, cause they are targets of LOR's fun.

Years of oppresion, years of being outnumbered and worried. You think for one second I am sorry about Warring LOR? You think for one second I am sorry ELD jumped in to get a peice after there top tens were being hounded?

This is a new server, this is a new era, and you know what...maybe its time LOR didnt terrorize all of us anymore.

To all the nation leaders: You know why you odnt like to join in and kill some LOR states while there down? Cuase your all good people, adn great leaders and you have morals. You dont like to push people around. You dont like to kill people that dont deserve it. You are the best of the best. LOR knows this, I ,know this we allknow this.

Differese is tht LOR plays you on it. they know that if they get in a pinch they can rely on your goodness, and your morality to save them. Has it saved any of you in the past years vs. them? LOR has no morals, love to hurt you, and loves to take advantage of all of us. You think they are dumb, you think they dont know what there doing. Dont put it past them. They are really smart! How do you think they have ruled this game for so long. They rule with an iron fist of fear! Is that how ou like to play it.

You like to play NW in fear that if ou dont kiss arse you are a target... Iknow some o fyou have had nothing to worry about lately cause its been SLOB vs. LOR for a while, I udnerstand that, and its fine. We said we were not going to sign NAPs, and we got warred. WE said were were not going to stop and we got killed. You figure hey we are all a little bit safer now, LOR is killing slob and dont have time to hunt us down. If thats the way it is, then its all good. If we have kept them busy and you out of the cross hairs thats a great thing.

You cannot trust LOR, they prove it 95% of the time. If you told me I have a 95% chance then I say to you, wrong.... They have a 100% chance we are fighting back, and fighting hard.

FOR FREEDOM!!! You forgot to change your pic to William Wallace Maggio.

At this point Maggio--I think talking is all done with. It's one thing to war someone for no reason. It's entirely different to accept a surrender and then attack them anyway. You make LOR look good lol.

Enjoy your one set Maggio--the rest of yours won't look the same.

pron
09-14-2009, 19:51
we held our word! to our ally not to scum

Did you delete Kanman's thread?

Mhaphew
09-14-2009, 20:03
wow...thats all i can say...wow..

Mr President
09-14-2009, 20:45
FOR FREEDOM!!! You forgot to change your pic to William Wallace Maggio.

ok that right there was the funniest thing i have read in a long time.. i'm still laughing..

USA has never had a problem with trusting LoR.. Granted Devil and i have always seen eye to eye on most things, but remember for a long time it was USA and LoR who were the 2 super powers in the game and we never warred until that set we planned it all out.. And even then it was a disaster.

I can't help but to say that all the nations who put trust in LoR are not at some blame here. I mean you say you know how they are, but yet you still sign deals with them? And then whey they break it you are surprised?

As a nation leader i decided that when the Resurrection server was gone and the new game was opened that i would consider it a new server, new game, new attitude and clean slate for all nations. This was my choice, it doesn't mean everyone else has to follow. But the quote below is exactly why i chose to do this.... let's take a gander shall we......

Enjoy your one set Maggio--the rest of yours won't look the same.

Maggio, this is EXACTLY what i said would happen in my message to you when explaining why i chose to do what i did. In the past, nations let go of wars.. But somewhere along the lines we started carrying them over set after set.. Revenge revenge revenge! Where does it end? So now next set LoR will revenge this set, and then the following set, SLOB will revenge ect ect ect..

Wars are good. But remember when after a war a lot of nations became friends and even allies? Where are those days? I'm not trying to live in the past, i'm just trying to get some of you to stop.

wow...thats all i can say...wow..

Must be you saw a pic of me flexing? They are pretty big muscles huh. :)

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 21:47
USA and LOR wre super powers. That is why there wasnt many wars between them after the Era of the Viets.

When SLOB and other nations are no longer targets because we refuse to bow to NAPS, are forced to surrender wars we didnt start, or Bend to rediculous retal policies (ALI) then there will be no more revenge.

Mr. P i guess you are suggesting we wait to get hit first? (now or in the future)

And when did all of a sudden it become so freaking cool to war for "no reason/fun" vs. warring for smaller reasons like triples, etc...

Are you kidding me with this crap...

LOR got caught off guard I guess...who cares! how many times have they caught you guys off gaurd?

LOR asked for a ceasefire, or surrender or whatever... Not a few posts later Pron (a supposed prominate LOR member) keeps talking sh1t, then proceeds to hit ELD after they get there retal in.

Yah we kept our word....to the ones worthy of our word.

What?... making deals with dealbreakers, and when it doesnt go there way...boo hoo

maybe next set we will break there "you cant SA any LOR states policy"?

So sorry Kanny, and Pron for standing up for oursleves and others in the community. For some reaon you think we have 20+ members because Im awsome, or Dogma is beautiful... More over its because 20+ people are sick of your crap LOR, and now that I have spelled it out for you I hope you understand that for month after month, and year after year all of your wrong doings, lying, taking advantage of good leaders and their morals may have added up to this additude I have, and the stance the SLOB has taken.

Why would ELD contact you for retal... You dont deserve it! Why so you can deny them, and use your tactics to getyour way...

Sorry it burns so bad when your given a taste of your medicine, soooo sorry.

Mr President
09-14-2009, 21:55
As i stated in my ingame reply to you.. I am a leader of a nation and i decided to to take this route. I have that right, just as you have the right to do anything you want.

I'm not saying you were wrong.. And if you are confident then you are right, then why are you spending so much time trying to justify it? If you feel what you did was right, then go with it. Some will agree with you, some won't. It's the nature of the beast lol..

Bright
09-14-2009, 21:59
I can see where SLOB is coming from- when nations in the past have hit LOR down, one of the biggest mistakes made looking back on it was that they didn't keep the pressure on one way or another, including in future sets. LOR has done a better job on that front, thusly they have the rep they do as a warring nation. :think::

MAGGIO
09-14-2009, 22:05
As i stated in my ingame reply to you.. I am a leader of a nation and i decided to to take this route. I have that right, just as you have the right to do anything you want.

I'm not saying you were wrong.. And if you are confident then you are right, then why are you spending so much time trying to justify it? If you feel what you did was right, then go with it. Some will agree with you, some won't. It's the nature of the beast lol..

sorry i wasnt really replying directly to you, or critsizing your thoughts or opinions.

Bright. LOR will always stand as the longest reining terror the game has ever had in NW, or WOW. There is no dout! There are lots of reasons for this, but not many of them have much valor. They are good at what they do.

Dogma
09-14-2009, 22:28
I can see where SLOB is coming from- when nations in the past have hit LOR down, one of the biggest mistakes made looking back on it was that they didn't keep the pressure on one way or another, including in future sets. LOR has done a better job on that front, thusly they have the rep they do as a warring nation. :think::

Nice Eggplant Bright

doppy
09-14-2009, 23:10
I just want to say that the difference between how LOR warred in the past and how others war in this set is...In the past, when LOR had more members, we take on multiple nations and we rarely team up with other nations to take advantage of nations with obvious number disadvantage.

But look at this now, after SLOB declared with an already unbalanced 23 to 10, other nations couldn't just wait it out (or let's be honest here, they opportunistically jumped in) to declare on LOR one after another. It's natural we couldn't put up the pressure to make it a good fight. We're not prepared for war to begin with. Also when you're out numbered 35 to 10, there's the time commitment in real life affairs, as well as the stress of saving our *** trying to waste turns to build force. What do you expect?

So Maggio, -Z-, people in SLOB, NS and ELD, Oh please, spare us all the crap about justifying your acts. I'm not saying no one should war against LOR. Warring is always a natural part of this game. But revenge has its limits. In the past, LOR did a lot of damage, but we don't keep on trying to eradicate the entire nation after negotiations and treaties are made. And all those subsequent claims about individual nation's decision to jump in after SLOB...yeah right. There are too much evidence of coordinated attacks. Afterall, you're just a bunch of opportunists who want to take advantage of the situation.

To be honest, I can care less about what happened to my state. It's been busy in real life and I just want to passively net through the set contributing to my nation and being an actively playing member of the server. The moment I got attacked this weekend, I got the text message while teaching grade school kids CPR with a computer 5 feet away from where I was standing. But you know what? I don't give a ****, cuz it's pointless. I'm sure many in LOR feels the same. As for all those making fun of kanman, I know kanman for years, and he's one with high intellect and integrity. If you know what he does in real life, maybe you'll have more respect for him. In game, he actually has high disciplines for the people he leads. We do have trouble-makers in LOR including myself, just like in any other nation, and most of the time he keeps us in check with few exceptions. And as far as I know, he's done his best on negotiating with nations in this round. Some nations don't keep their words, and I consider that a misfortune to the server. And some stated that he never approached you when you think #11 did something wrong. There are new rules, and lack of communication doesn't justify you jumping in a war-torn state to salvage the remains.

I know I'm probably contributing minimally to the growth of the server. But at least unlike someone, I didn't make a publically announced commitment then get himself so bogged down with attempts to withheld his public image on the server, arguing against others using madeup excuses and petty justifications. And you think you have the moral highground? Think again. Like what prez said, this is a new server, rules have changed. Sadly the people haven't. If you're just going to submerge yourself in hatred and revenge, then so be it. Over time, nation-wars is going to crash and burn like any other MMO games. Rip us open and torn us apart anyway you like, but at least try to do something constructive for the server. Stop wasting all your time defending your so called justice. At the end, you're still no more than a normal joe blogger who happened to know how to click a few more buttons and coordinate attacks on msn/aim. I'm sure many others feel the same.

Again from what I see so far, any event that happened before the war broke out was within the limitations of the game mechanics and new rules. And as far as I know, LOR was constantly the ones being abused first with suicide attacks and full blown unforeseen war. However, what happened after the declaration including the much heated arguments on forum was all human nature. And I think it is unfortunate it turned out this way.

Peace out.
(p.s. This is my personal statement and does not represent LOR's stance)

pron
09-14-2009, 23:45
LOR asked for a ceasefire, or surrender or whatever... Not a few posts later Pron (a supposed prominate LOR member) keeps talking sh1t, then proceeds to hit ELD after they get there retal in.

Yah we kept our word....to the ones worthy of our word.

What?... making deals with dealbreakers, and when it doesnt go there way...boo hoo

maybe next set we will break there "you cant SA any LOR states policy"?

So sorry Kanny, and Pron for standing up for oursleves and others in the community. For some reaon you think we have 20+ members because Im awsome, or Dogma is beautiful... More over its because 20+ people are sick of your crap LOR, and now that I have spelled it out for you I hope you understand that for month after month, and year after year all of your wrong doings, lying, taking advantage of good leaders and their morals may have added up to this additude I have, and the stance the SLOB has taken.

Why would ELD contact you for retal... You dont deserve it! Why so you can deny them, and use your tactics to getyour way...

Sorry it burns so bad when your given a taste of your medicine, soooo sorry.

Lol Maggie--you're so blind with hatred towards LOR that you don't even use facts. You're just saying how you feel and saying that it's the truth.

If you actually looked at why you're saying things, you say Kanny and I lead like this, but nothing could be further from the truth. All the nation leaders that have dealt with us in FA can attest to that. You can't separate between Kanny, Ali, and I--and you look like a fool for it.

If you go back and check global events, I was talking after the surrender because SLOB states were still attacking us after notifying you. I even took back what I said since I've talked with Dogma. But you don't notice that. Instead, you start going off on rants about how you're the savior of NW and LOR is the evil that threatens it. Please, spare me.

I did take back calling you a liar, but after you've now willingly broken the peace, you are a liar. And everyone can see it. You keep trying to justify it, but your actions this set are worse than anything LOR has done in the past. Keep up the good work Savior!

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 00:03
Rarely does LOR take on mulitple nation...woopie you declared on NS and SLOB at the same time..both unsuspecting nations which lead us to the events for the last several sets.

Oh LOR are warring, Oh LOR are netting...glad you can decide for all of us what you are doing but unfortunatly for some of us when LOR wars someone else has to war even if they dont want to.

I dont appriciate your personal slanders even if they are well versed Doppy.

You have no idea who I am or what I do, or how many people in RL i help every day. Just an FYI the number is about 30-40 per day. Strangers I dont know, who need my help because of what I do know. glad you teach CPR guess your better than the rest of us now.

(speaking very calmly now)

One thing that rarely changes is how people remember past sets... (were is anton when i need him).

You want to talk about unbalanced. Funny how people are contacting SLOB to form defensive alliances against LOR in future sets. Unbalanced is the number of people that are sick of LOR's crap vs. teh number of people for Lor's crap.

Dont I wish LOR didnt have such a bad name. Dont I wish we could all get along, and play this game. Harmful the server? yes I can be harmful. If there was no LOR it would not be a good thing for the game unless some other evil nation popped there head up.

Will there ever be a day when LOR doesnt start crap on here...most likely not. The reputation of LOR unfortunately can never die. Mainly I lay blame to LOR for that. Switching leaders from set to set, changing tactics, breaking NAP's, harboring shady states, the list goes on and on. Sure every nation has a few trouble makers, but what nation has had the most consistantly?

Doppy, you wnat to do some good. Break out on your own, and build a nation of your own with your own policies, and members. I bet you would be great at it.

Pron, do the same thing. A new nation a new name.

Unfortunatly Devil has let too many leaders lead LOR down the wrong path. Devil is a great leader as far as I know, Kanman a super smart player, supirior in fact.

Ali....well super untrustable.

Currently we are training a few players in SLOB that will break off and make nations of there own with our support. This is out plan to expand the server with in our nation. Ragnar has taken a huge liking to the game and has contacts from other games. Soon as he is ready SLOB will assist him in creating his own nation.

There are a few other instances of this happening in SLOB this set. It has always been a goal of mine to do this. Even the old USSR spun off many great nations and players (intentional and accidental).

I see Z, I see Dennis Bozman....will we see them spawn a new nation soon? We cant all cram up into 5 nations every set. Unfortuanly pron is quick to call me a hypocrit with out knowing what is really going on inside of SLOB.

People are intimidated by the ways of LOR. New nations dont want to form when all they can look foward too is kissing the but of LOR, or the alternative of sure death.

Maybe... just maybe consider this... Kanman, Pron etc... put LOR away. start new and fresh. leave LOR away. dont faction, and then regroup. Lets get LOR in the HOF, and retired. Lets all work on 10-15, 10 man nations and get something rolling for a few sets. I know we all can do it, and a lot of people are pouring in effort. Get a few noobies, train them and get them to build nations.

Just to prove how serious I am. If LOR retires the tag this set, I will leave slob next set and try to get a 10 man nation rolling with a few other members. i will put my money were my mouth is and do as i say.

Side Note: Pron I am not the savior of NW. I do get heated, and they way I type tends to be read cocky, and egotistical which I regret. No i cannot differenciate between ALI, PRON, and kanman. LOR is LOR for the most part for me. I can deal with Devil. we have communicated since 2004 regularly. I can trust him. I dont have the experience with the rest of the "leaders" to say the same for them. I am not trying to be the saviour. I am also not trying to be someones lapdog *****. I dont want to play LOR, I want to play NW, and I think others think the same.

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 00:14
Will it be out of line, if I say I do have to agree with LoR bashing SLOB for hypocrisy.

I`m known as a person that holds grudges forever. If I didn`t like your nations, you might as well call it a day, I`ll never like you. I really hate LoR for what they`ve done in the past and do agree, they cannot be trusted...But...

This set, for some odd reason SLOB has sunk beneath their own standards. I don`t know why, maybe they are guided the wrong way or something. But calling a truce and then striking anyway sounds kind pathetic to me. I was always for fair play no matter what. I was kinda pissed when I heard ELD was stepping in.

What I want to say it, maybe we should start treating people the way we want to be treated and forget who can and can`t be trusted. And I hope SLOB is a democracy and will forgive me stating my opinion! ;)

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 00:33
Will it be out of line, if I say I do have to agree with LoR bashing SLOB for hypocrisy.

I`m known as a person that holds grudges forever. If I didn`t like your nations, you might as well call it a day, I`ll never like you. I really hate LoR for what they`ve done in the past and do agree, they cannot be trusted...But...

This set, for some odd reason SLOB has sunk beneath their own standards. I don`t know why, maybe they are guided the wrong way or something. But calling a truce and then striking anyway sounds kind pathetic to me. I was always for fair play no matter what. I was kinda pissed when I heard ELD was stepping in.

What I want to say it, maybe we should start treating people the way we want to be treated and forget who can and can`t be trusted. And I hope SLOB is a democracy and will forgive me stating my opinion! ;)

The honest reponse to that statement is that SLOB is acting out of character. This is an all time low for SLOB as far as how we act during a war. In my own opinion I think LOR relys on the typical behavior of nation leaders and uses it against us.

Somewere down the road of this war, and wars leading up to this one I started to think that the likes of LOR actually count on our typical behavior and use it to there advantage. Matter fact if I am not mistaken Kanman admitted that to me in a MSN convo today.

This war broke out quickly and broke out of control just as quickly. It was only two days ago we declared. Sometime on Sunday we were contacted by ELD and NS about #11. I did set our Sunday strike time the same as ELD's. Why wouldnt I. With in literally minutes it went from SLOB vs. LOR to ELD vs #11, to ELD + SLOB vs LOR. Minutes later literally Kanman approached me while I was heading out the door with my family. When I got back Dogma accepted a cease fire. Thats all good. SLOB got there, ELD got there, we thought it was over for now.

When I woke up, LOR grabbed two moremembers and two ELD fell during the night. We promised to help ELD if they got in trouble. This is were the lines get blurry. Do we help ELD or do we keep the cease fire?

Since LOR imo have not done right by SLOB or by many other nations in the past the descition was simple for me to make. Its just one of those things.

You know...no one knows this, but in the first two days of this set it wsa just me and max...we didnt even think we had a nation. We were just about to pull the plug and ask to join NS because they did the same for us two sets in a row. In between PMs we picked up some members and suddenly we have 20+ members. With in minutes fate steared us the way we went...

In the end Max, I dont regret that more LOR states died. Mainly because Kanman imo intensionally relied on Dogma and I to be moral, and just. Which we were and intended to be.

When LOR went on ELD I think what happened was a small awakening, realizing and feeling that we were actually taken advantage of as good guys and moral leaders. (uncomfirmed)

When that happened I lost my Sh** and said ALL IN, lets go back to war.

I dont really appriciate being someone fool and that is the way I saw it for the most part on my screen over here in Maryland. Many other screen may have painted a different picture I am sure of it, but thats how I saw things.

kanman
09-15-2009, 00:45
Maggio, shorten your posts please. Takes too much time to read...

If you read what I said when in the surrender post, I clearly stated we were going to focus on Eld.

As for the other parts of your posts, maybe i will respond if you summarized.

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 00:46
Maybe... just maybe consider this... Kanman, Pron etc... put LOR away. start new and fresh. leave LOR away. dont faction, and then regroup. Lets get LOR in the HOF, and retired. Lets all work on 10-15, 10 man nations and get something rolling for a few sets. I know we all can do it, and a lot of people are pouring in effort. Get a few noobies, train them and get them to build nations.

Just to prove how serious I am. If LOR retires the tag this set, I will leave slob next set and try to get a 10 man nation rolling with a few other members. i will put my money were my mouth is and do as i say.

Just to up the pot. If LOR retires permanantly (meaning now) I will delete my state right now, and not play another turn until next set. Next set I will start my own nation and try to add another 10 man nation to teh scores sheet.

In return, members of LOR split up. kanman, and pron both split and try to EACH form 10 man nation as well. If we can accomplish this, there will be 3 new ten man nations next set and SLOB with at least 10. we could actually be close to filling the entire top ten with ten man nations.

If not... I guess we can count on this vicious cycle going on and on until the game is over.

doppy
09-15-2009, 01:42
Guys, let's have a fun little activity and analyze MAGGIO's speech......Bare with me it's quite amazing how this guy talks. Well I guess MAGGIO assumed that we are all "typical" morons who will fall for his "oh!" so inspiring, self reflective rhetoric!

The honest reponse to that statement is that SLOB is acting out of character. This is an all time low for SLOB as far as how we act during a war. In my own opinion I think LOR relys on the typical behavior of nation leaders and uses it against us.

See what he did there? Used Max Logan's critique on SLOB and turned it into a bashing LOR statement with false assumptions. Using other leader's typical behaviors and use it against them? I think only someone as shrew and calculative as MAGGIO would do this in a MMO game. MAGGIO you're totally complicating things. Take it easy, it's a game. But I guess, Internet is serious business, right? :D

Matter fact if I am not mistaken Kanman admitted that to me in a MSN convo today.

Since when was kanman admitting wrong-doing to you. It was simply a truce talk. Stop using other people's surrender to glorify your actions while plundering your opponents into the abyss of moral injustice.

Since LOR imo have not done right by SLOB or by many other nations in the past the descition was simple for me to make. Its just one of those things.

Yeah, using this opportunity again to solidify you as the world leader who unites everyone against a made-up enemy with only 10 members. How inspiring. Everyone should bow down to your greatness. Might as well add in a new feature next set so MAGGIO can run for UN secretary next set.

With in minutes fate steared us the way we went....

Oh wow....fate steared them. That's so magical. I'm in total awe!! Pulled by a unicorn?? Or is it by Poseidon's mermaids?? Must've been the mermaids.

In the end Max, I dont regret that more LOR states died. Mainly because Kanman imo intensionally relied on Dogma and I to be moral, and just. Which we were and intended to be.

YEAH RIGHT. Kanman relied on you and Dogma to be moral and just. And even better, you're intended to be one. OH Heck. Can't you just be a normal gamer and talk like a normal person?

When LOR went on ELD I think what happened was a small awakening, realizing and feeling that we were actually taken advantage of as good guys and moral leaders. (uncomfirmed)

Oh wow awakening. Good guys and moral leaders! **** hard to find a saint like you these days, aren't we right, MAGGIO? Maybe we should all make a statue for you and lick your feet every morning. Or maybe we should send in all our children to be your servents and wives. LOR attacking ELD was a natural retaliation since they killed the top state. What does that have to do with your awakening? Seriously, it gives me the goose bumps.

Talking the way you are, you might as well go run a US senate seat. Or heck, go run for president for all I care. But don't expect a vote from any of us. You're clearly a hypocrit with pretty talk. Not a chance you're getting any support. Anyways, big waste of my time. Just reading your posts makes me want to throw up. Have fun pouring out more of that nauseating talk. We're so excited to be enlightened by your greatness, OH great HYPOCRITICAL leader of the NW universe.

Raul
09-15-2009, 03:08
Hello Hello Hello =)

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 03:30
Guys, let's have a fun little activity and analyze MAGGIO's speech......Bare with me it's quite amazing how this guy talks. Well I guess MAGGIO assumed that we are all "typical" morons who will fall for his "oh!" so inspiring, self reflective rhetoric!

See what he did there? Used Max Logan's critique on SLOB and turned it into a bashing LOR statement with false assumptions. Using other leader's typical behaviors and use it against them? I think only someone as shrew and calculative as MAGGIO would do this in a MMO game. MAGGIO you're totally complicating things. Take it easy, it's a game. But I guess, Internet is serious business, right? :D

Since when was kanman admitting wrong-doing to you. It was simply a truce talk. Stop using other people's surrender to glorify your actions while plundering your opponents into the abyss of moral injustice.

Yeah, using this opportunity again to solidify you as the world leader who unites everyone against a made-up enemy with only 10 members. How inspiring. Everyone should bow down to your greatness. Might as well add in a new feature next set so MAGGIO can run for UN secretary next set.

Oh wow....fate steared them. That's so magical. I'm in total awe!! Pulled by a unicorn?? Or is it by Poseidon's mermaids?? Must've been the mermaids.

YEAH RIGHT. Kanman relied on you and Dogma to be moral and just. And even better, you're intended to be one. OH Heck. Can't you just be a normal gamer and talk like a normal person?

Oh wow awakening. Good guys and moral leaders! **** hard to find a saint like you these days, aren't we right, MAGGIO? Maybe we should all make a statue for you and lick your feet every morning. Or maybe we should send in all our children to be your servents and wives. LOR attacking ELD was a natural retaliation since they killed the top state. What does that have to do with your awakening? Seriously, it gives me the goose bumps.

Talking the way you are, you might as well go run a US senate seat. Or heck, go run for president for all I care. But don't expect a vote from any of us. You're clearly a hypocrit with pretty talk. Not a chance you're getting any support. Anyways, big waste of my time. Just reading your posts makes me want to throw up. Have fun pouring out more of that nauseating talk. We're so excited to be enlightened by your greatness, OH great HYPOCRITICAL leader of the NW universe.

I don`t say it enough, but you`re a ****ing idiot! Thank you for your time, now **** off!

Xavior
09-15-2009, 03:57
I don't see why LoR has to be gone for this game to work and everyone to have fun. I remember a while back when they were basically dead, split up into other small nations under Raul, Ali, Kenneth, etc and the game was no better.

Do you think regular members care if you delete your state and don't play for the last 2 weeks of this month? I have no part in this war, but it's sad to see SLOB, which once made some 'good' decisions, turn this set into another ****hole. I wouldn't mind so much if you guys just came right out and said you wanted to war LoR because you don't like Kanman and others, but to dress it up with lame *** excuses is no better than what LoR did a few sets ago when they came up with their retal policy. At least that was somewhat creative.

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 08:54
I don't see why LoR has to be gone for this game to work and everyone to have fun. I remember a while back when they were basically dead, split up into other small nations under Raul, Ali, Kenneth, etc and the game was no better.

Do you think regular members care if you delete your state and don't play for the last 2 weeks of this month? I have no part in this war, but it's sad to see SLOB, which once made some 'good' decisions, turn this set into another ****hole. I wouldn't mind so much if you guys just came right out and said you wanted to war LoR because you don't like Kanman and others, but to dress it up with lame *** excuses is no better than what LoR did a few sets ago when they came up with their retal policy. At least that was somewhat creative.

I dont see what is so lame about "muiltiple attacks inthe top ten", or "thought they were going to hit us" or "cant trust them"?

I also dont see what is so lame about trying to get LOR to be creative and start new nations? or me doing it myself either?

Yet again I also dont see what is so lame about trying to explain that Kanman is very intellegent and can calculate the moves of other nations because they repeat them over and over and over again.

Decimus Brutus
09-15-2009, 09:58
Good Lord! Can everyone get their panties out of a wad??? It's a war...in a war game! Fairness and war are not synonymous......our hitting lor with 20+ members to their 8 is no different than them hitting us with 30+ members to our 8 a couple of sets ago.

@pron:
lor doesn't get to choose when it nets and when it wars anymore than other nations. Just because lor declares it is netting doesn't mean they are off limits to being attacked. How many times has lor jumped netting nations out of the blue? (hint: take off your socks and shoes...you're gonna need your toes in this count).

@max:
I don't know why you were upset that eld jumped in....they had a top ten member tripled or quaded by lor. It's called a retal...and a justifiable one. But you were spot on re: doppy.

@the community:
Mag is taking a lot of heat in this thread...unjustifiably. He warred lor, big whoop. I guess the difference is we beat them down and they aren't used to that. First time I've seen lor begging to surrender.....which they never did. As yet, no surrender has occurred. A ceasefire was negotiated....a temporary cessation of hostilities. Not a truce...a ceasefire. Dogma clearly stated on this forum that SLOB remained a nation at war, but were holding their fire pending further events. Not one single attack was made by SLOB members following that declaration until Mag and Dog wake up to find lor calling the dogs home (click click, etc). They have a responsiblity to their nation...to protect and lead.....given lor's history...they made the right decision and sent us back in. You don't let the snake in the garden curl up under the greenbeans and strike when it's ready...you get a hoe and cut off its head.

So get off Mag's back.....and direct your fire at the guy who really caused all of this.........andy.:laugh:

andy butted into Mr P's business when he had no dog in the fight
SLOB mobilized to help NS if needed
andy cuddles up to Mr P and begs forgiveness
SLOB finds itself all dressed up with no place to go, looks around and sees.........
lor

you know the rest of the story.

Divine Intervention
09-15-2009, 10:22
i can confirm that andy gave mr ps tool quite a buffer and shine.
edit: post #3000 :)

pron
09-15-2009, 11:35
lor doesn't get to choose when it nets and when it wars anymore than other nations. Just because lor declares it is netting doesn't mean they are off limits to being attacked. How many times has lor jumped netting nations out of the blue? (hint: take off your socks and shoes...you're gonna need your toes in this count).

DB, please understand our argument. I never said that people can't war us when we net. Maggie was saying that we were "gonna war them". That's when the whole "we were netting" argument began--not when the war first broke out. Understand now why we said it?

Just to up the pot. If LOR retires permanantly (meaning now) I will delete my state right now, and not play another turn until next set. Next set I will start my own nation and try to add another 10 man nation to teh scores sheet.

In return, members of LOR split up. kanman, and pron both split and try to EACH form 10 man nation as well. If we can accomplish this, there will be 3 new ten man nations next set and SLOB with at least 10. we could actually be close to filling the entire top ten with ten man nations.

You can kiss this idea goodbye. LOR is not retiring just because you want it to. In fact, I have no idea why you're proposing this. You've stated, multiple times in this thread, how you don't trust anyone in LOR but Devil. Why then, if we drop the LOR tag, would you then trust us? You continue with your flip-flopping and hypocritical talk that it's really becoming quite funny.

If not... I guess we can count on this vicious cycle going on and on until the game is over.

Let's take a quick look at this "vicious cycle".

The first war that broke out was months ago. The set began with LOR saying "we're warring, if you don't want us to war you, sign a NAP". Any nation could have signed a NAP without any consequence--it's not like we're asking for tribute or your firstborn. We were willing to let nations that wanted to net, net. SLOB and others didn't sign a NAP. That means, to us, that you were willing to be warred. So be it. In that set, we look at your numbers, I think roughly 10, and we had about 25 or 30. We said "That's too small, let's declare on another nation at the same time." So we declared on SLOB and NS.

The next set, we expect to be warred, and again offer any nations a NAP. SLOB again refuses. SLOB then declares FIRST against us. We defend and kill off SLOB. We continue to kill SLOB, saying that if you want the war to stop, feel free to surrender.

The next set, Ali institutes his retal policy. I disagree with it, and don't war during that set.

I take the next set off, due to school and whatnot, and was very inactive.

Now we're at this set, and all of the sudden you're claiming that we're scum leaders and Kanman and I can't be trusted. I'd really like you to show me where I can't be trusted, and show me where Kanman has been so terrible, morally, that you claim the moral high ground and start calling people the scum of this game Show me where LOR is and always will be how you view it. Show me where a nation can't change from set to set.

Seems to me you have a tendency to blow little things into bigger things. LOR has always warred, and rarely have we had a nation leader like you take things so personally. It's very silly how you have taken set to set and made it a personal vendetta, even stooping so low as to fight through a surrender. Look up the Korean idea of "Han". It states that people who have been wronged in previous generation carry a state of "having been sinned against". It leads them to irrationally label future generations of people as the enemy, and leads to "personal" vendettas--even when it's generations after the original act.

Your assumption that LOR leaders are only out to manipulate and play on other leaders "moral character" is false. Even Dogma would vouch for me that I don't do that. You're the only leader who thinks that about me--and I have no idea where you're getting it besides "Pron leads in LOR, so he must be like the other leaders in LOR". Your lack of ability to differentiate between different leaders is not only disrespectful, but naive and a sign of a bad leader. Throughout this thread you've been lumping people into categories "LOR is bad, every other nation leader is moral and hates LOR" etc etc.

Maybe, instead of saying LOR is the scum of this game and asking us to break up our nation, you should take a look at yourself and see how far you've fallen in how you view this game from a few sets ago. Then we can begin to dialogue about what to do next set on.

Decimus Brutus
09-15-2009, 12:23
DB, please understand our argument. I never said that people can't war us when we net. Maggie was saying that we were "gonna war them". That's when the whole "we were netting" argument began--not when the war first broke out. Understand now why we said it?

I understand your argument. But you're refusing to understand where Mag is coming from. I can't speak for him, but I know when I set my tax rate and production at the beginning of each set, in the back of my mind, I'm wondering how many days I've got to build b4 I'm at war with lor. I'm sure Mag, Dog and everybody else, to one extent or the other, thinks the same. You guys can't wear horns for a set or two, then place halos on your heads and expect the rest of us to deal with you in a totally different manner...just because you've balanced the halo over the horns.....the horns are still there. lor has worked long and hard at developing and honing them. We all understand that.

As for the "who's leading lor" argument:
All I can say on that front is that when Devil leads, he and Mag seem to be able to work things out and keep us all from getting at each others throats....so Mag trusts Devil....and I trust Mag. When Devil doesn't lead, all hell breaks loose. Your argument that you and kanman aren't ali may be true......but can you not see that when you lay down with dogs, you end up smelling like dogs......and others expect you to act like dogs. Maybe when you and kanman are leading you can go the extra mile on something to show you're a different lor. But untill that happens, to the rest of us, including Mag.....you're just the same old lor.

pron
09-15-2009, 12:44
I understand your argument. But you're refusing to understand where Mag is coming from. I can't speak for him, but I know when I set my tax rate and production at the beginning of each set, in the back of my mind, I'm wondering how many days I've got to build b4 I'm at war with lor. I'm sure Mag, Dog and everybody else, to one extent or the other, thinks the same. You guys can't wear horns for a set or two, then place halos on your heads and expect the rest of us to deal with you in a totally different manner...just because you've balanced the halo over the horns.....the horns are still there. lor has worked long and hard at developing and honing them. We all understand that.

Again, when we say we're netting, we net unless provoked. Let me say this again to you: We were not coming after SLOB in any way shape or form. Maggie's argument about knowing that we were gonna hit SLOB this set is complete BS. When we want to war, we say we're warring. We don't need to say "we're netting" in order to get a sneak attack advantage. That's fine if people wanna war us when we're netting, just don't come up with a BS excuse about how LOR was prepping for war and was going to war SLOB when that was clearly not the case.

As for the "who's leading lor" argument:
All I can say on that front is that when Devil leads, he and Mag seem to be able to work things out and keep us all from getting at each others throats....so Mag trusts Devil....and I trust Mag. When Devil doesn't lead, all hell breaks loose. Your argument that you and kanman aren't ali may be true......but can you not see that when you lay down with dogs, you end up smelling like dogs......and others expect you to act like dogs. Maybe when you and kanman are leading you can go the extra mile on something to show you're a different lor. But untill that happens, to the rest of us, including Mag.....you're just the same old lor.

Yea, my fault for expecting people of being half-intelligent to discern between different people. People that think like you've just stated, are the same type that are racist, sexist, and the general idiots of the world who can't see one person different from another. It's pathetic that you would actually argue from this viewpoint, given that it's a naive and bigoted.

Besides that fact, I have gone the extra mile when leading LOR, and other leaders can vouch for that. Including, I believe, Dogma. The thing is--in spite of doing that, you guys still didn't change what you thought of me when I was leading. It was still "Same old LOR" even though it wasn't. You guys just want to lump us into that because you are unable to see differently because of your narrow-mindedness.

As far as Kanman goes, everyone knows he can play the game, and I'm pretty sure that other leaders do trust him. He's not one to say something, and then do something else or change what he said.

pron
09-15-2009, 12:46
Oh Maxi--feel free to show me where I've said those things. And feel free to show me when I haven't been good and fair.

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 12:56
Oh Maxi--feel free to show me where I've said those things. And feel free to show me when I haven't been good and fair.

I assume LoR warring a 5 man netting nation with their 30 members is good and fair! I`m sorry, I didn`t know. While we`re at it, stop complaining about getting warred! Thank you! :thumbup:

pron
09-15-2009, 13:00
I assume LoR warring a 5 man netting nation with their 30 members is good and fair! I`m sorry, I didn`t know. While we`re at it, stop complaining about getting warred! Thank you! :thumbup:

I wasn't leading during that war. And if I recall correctly, I didn't do any attacks during that war either. Not that you're able to differentiate one LOR player from another...

Not complaining about getting warred. I've only stated how hypocritical it is of SLOB and how low it is that they attack through a surrender.

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 13:09
Yea, my fault for expecting people of being half-intelligent to discern between different people. People that think like you've just stated, are the same type that are racist, sexist, and the general idiots of the world who can't see one person different from another. It's pathetic that you would actually argue from this viewpoint, given that it's a naive and bigoted.

My name is MAGGIO, not Maggie.

Are you really calling me less than "half intellegent", racist, sexist and an idiot?

When LOR puts out things like. "we are warring, sign our NAP and bow down or we will war you" "surrender or we will continue to kill you", "this is our retal policy abide by it or we will kill you" LOR is standing there with 20+ members or more and barking demands... doenst that look bad in your eyes. isnt that a bit irrational, unfair, and bullish. These are things LOR has proposed under different leadership.

If you cannot see why other nations and their members are not upset about these type of actions, there really is no reason to discuss things. :thumbdown:

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 13:12
I wasn't leading during that war. And if I recall correctly, I didn't do any attacks during that war either. Not that you're able to differentiate one LOR player from another...

Not complaining about getting warred. I've only stated how hypocritical it is of SLOB and how low it is that they attack through a surrender.

SLOB did not declare Peace, and then Declare War. We asked our members to cease fire, and then continue to war. We allow a little cease fire, and what do you do... grab a few tag jumpers and take out two of our allied states. Really cute.

Matter of fact your whole entire arguement about LOR having different leaders and how each Leader should be treated differently and we are to expect to memorize the actions of each leader in order to predict the out come of each set is absultely rediculous. We only have time for one LOR, and that one LOR cant be trusted. Like i said I am not here to play LOR, I am here to play NW. THis is not your game and until you realize people are sick of it, I dont knwo what to tell you.

pron
09-15-2009, 13:21
My name is MAGGIO, not Maggie.
Sorry, I'll stop.

Are you really calling me less than "half intellegent", racist, sexist and an idiot?

I said it's the same type of thinking that those people have.

When LOR puts out things like. "we are warring, sign our NAP and bow down or we will war you" "surrender or we will continue to kill you", "this is our retal policy abide by it or we will kill you" LOR is standing there with 20+ members or more and barking demands... doenst that look bad in your eyes. isnt that a bit irrational, unfair, and bullish. These are things LOR has proposed under different leadership.

If you cannot see why other nations and their members are not upset about these type of actions, there really is no reason to discuss things. :thumbdown:

1. We never said "bow down" when we said sign our nap. We wanted to war that set, and were giving people the chance to not have us war them. I really don't see how that's so bullish. Bullish would be not giving any naps and then warring whomever we wanted.

2. Every nation says "Surrender or we will continue to war you". You have. WLF has, every nation has. That's the way the game works.

3. I didn't play during the "abide by our retal policy or we'll kill you" set.

If you cannot differentiate set to set, maybe you shouldn't play this game. Again, never before have we had a leader who is so stuck in his/her ways to realize that each set is different. WLF hated LOR for a few sets, and then we'd war together. You just take things way too personal.

SLOB did not declare Peace, and then Declare War. We asked our members to cease fire, and then continue to war. We allow a little cease fire, and what do you do... grab a few tag jumpers and take out two of our allied states. Really cute.

You knew when the surrender was given that we were making ELD our primary target. Why then did you ceasefire when you knew that was the case? Secondly, in the forum posts, you've stated multiple times that you went back to war because I ran my mouth. Do you see how you change what you're saying?

Also, we only took out one ELD state--SOB, not two.

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 13:25

Now LoR would never do that!

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 13:28
1. We never said "bow down" when we said sign our nap. We wanted to war that set, and were giving people the chance to not have us war them. I really don't see how that's so bullish. Bullish would be not giving any naps and then warring whomever we wanted.

2. Every nation says "Surrender or we will continue to war you". You have. WLF has, every nation has. That's the way the game works.

3. I didn't play during the "abide by our retal policy or we'll kill you" set.

If you cannot differentiate set to set, maybe you shouldn't play this game. Again, never before have we had a leader who is so stuck in his/her ways to realize that each set is different. WLF hated LOR for a few sets, and then we'd war together. You just take things way too personal.

1. I don`t remember a NAP stopping you! Or making up a retal policy. Your triple on me triggered our retal. So it`s all fair

2. You did not surrender.

3. Doesn`t make it 'Never happened'. LoR was there

pron
09-15-2009, 13:35
1. I don`t remember a NAP stopping you! Or making up a retal policy. Your triple on me triggered our retal. So it`s all fair

2. You did not surrender.

3. Doesn`t make it 'Never happened'. LoR was there

1. NAPs are there to stop warring for no reason. Your triple didn't trigger the "retal" it triggered a war. Most triples trigger a retal, but you guys obviously wanted to war LOR and were just looking for a reason. Besides the fact it took you more than 48 hours to go to war over it--and you never even FA'ed it. It's still pathetic that you're using it as your excuse for war lol.

2. What?

3. Yep--LOR for that set was there. Did we have the retal policy for this set? Oh--then why are you warring over it? Because you can't tell one set from the next?

nosejam
09-15-2009, 13:36
I dont see what is so lame about "muiltiple attacks inthe top ten", or "thought they were going to hit us" or "cant trust them"

Where did you state that you would not accept multiple attacks in the top ten? This isn't the old game, with lines set in the sand, the tide has come and washed them away, you haven't redrawn any, yet still use them as an excuse to war?

Hard to argue that you thought they were going to hit you, but I'm sure oyu have evidence to back this up.

Can't trust them, sure I can see why this stands, as much as the leaders are different, the members are the same and only a matter of time before one of them becomes bored and goes rogue, now this may not be the fault of the leaders, but it would still ruin the set for one state, so why wait for that? Just kill them before they get a chance.

Bottom line, it's all the member's faults, heck even LoR can't trust their own members, especially ones who like me ;) *waves at Guy wherever he may be*

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 13:57
1. NAPs are there to stop warring for no reason. Your triple didn't trigger the "retal" it triggered a war. Most triples trigger a retal, but you guys obviously wanted to war LOR and were just looking for a reason. Besides the fact it took you more than 48 hours to go to war over it--and you never even FA'ed it. It's still pathetic that you're using it as your excuse for war lol.

2. What?

3. Yep--LOR for that set was there. Did we have the retal policy for this set? Oh--then why are you warring over it? Because you can't tell one set from the next?

1. You get 144 turn per day...in 48 hours its 288...were we supposed to strike with 60 turns each? You sure you`re the leader of the greatest warring nation? :glare:

2. There`s a surrender function. You never used it. Thank you and good night! No reason for us to declare peace and leave us open for a CS!

3. ehhh, I said nothing about this war/set, just that there was such policy even thought you didn`t play in that set :huh:

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 13:59
Where did you state that you would not accept multiple attacks in the top ten? This isn't the old game, with lines set in the sand, the tide has come and washed them away, you haven't redrawn any, yet still use them as an excuse to war?

we`re not supposed to protect ourselves?

'Go ahead no. 1 state! farm everyone! we don`t mind! I love losing tons of military and land! It`s nice! DO ME MOREEEE!'

nosejam
09-15-2009, 14:06
we`re not supposed to protect ourselves?

'Go ahead no. 1 state! farm everyone! we don`t mind! I love losing tons of military and land! It`s nice! DO ME MOREEEE!'

Well until you define what your nation thinks farming is I don't see how you can declare war because of it.

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 14:08
Well until you define what your nation thinks farming is I don't see how you can declare war because of it.

ehhh...we already did...:huh:

nosejam
09-15-2009, 14:10
ehhh...we already did...:huh:

No you declared war because you wanted to war then came up with reasons later.

pron
09-15-2009, 14:12
1. You get 144 turn per day...in 48 hours its 288...were we supposed to strike with 60 turns each? You sure you`re the leader of the greatest warring nation? :glare:

Are you really trying to tell me that you guys didn't have turns saved while prepping for war against USA? :glare:

2. There`s a surrender function. You never used it. Thank you and good night! No reason for us to declare peace and leave us open for a CS!

We would have had to declare war on SLOB for us to use the surrender function. You can't use it when you haven't declared back. We never declared. Therefore, we can't use it.

3. ehhh, I said nothing about this war/set, just that there was such policy even thought you didn`t play in that set :huh:

Yet you base your actions on this set off of past sets. Are you really that naive to not realize that?

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 14:17

Hard to argue that you thought they were going to hit you, but I'm sure oyu have evidence to back this up.

Can't trust them, sure I can see why this stands, as much as the leaders are different, the members are the same and only a matter of time before one of them becomes bored and goes rogue, now this may not be the fault of the leaders, but it would still ruin the set for one state, so why wait for that? Just kill them before they get a chance.

Bottom line, it's all the member's faults, heck even LoR can't trust their own members, especially ones who like me ;) *waves at Guy wherever he may be*

i gave a few you agreed with one...good enough for me. one is enough, not that I have to justify anything to anyone. guess i should have never tried.

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 14:19

yes, yes, I dug up a reason from a few days ago triple on me in top 10

how stupid of me! I could`ve just MADE one out! silly me :laugh:

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 14:21
Are you really trying to tell me that you guys didn't have turns saved while prepping for war against USA? :glare:

We would have had to declare war on SLOB for us to use the surrender function. You can't use it when you haven't declared back. We never declared. Therefore, we can't use it.

Yet you base your actions on this set off of past sets. Are you really that naive to not realize that?

I base my actions on the triple tap in top 10 :thumbup:
I guess you forgot it! You can look it up somewhere in the beginning of this thread! :thumbup:

pron
09-15-2009, 14:21
Triples are always the realm of retal, not war, unless people are just looking for war :)

Max Logan
09-15-2009, 14:24
Triples are always the realm of retal, not war, unless people are just looking for war :)

War was our retal...if you didn`t notice

pron
09-15-2009, 14:28
Sure Maxi--I must have missed that :P

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 15:05
there was never any intension to war USA at all 100% none. That was us buying time to war you... didnt want you to get the FS on us while we prepped.

who is naive?

The Nation Xibalba[X] has Sent an aid Package Containing Military Units to
Communist United Front[CUF]

Seems nosejam has beef?

nosejam
09-15-2009, 15:10
there was never any intension to war USA at all 100% none. That was us buying time to war you... didnt want you to get the FS on us while we prepped.

who is naive?

The Nation Xibalba[X] has Sent an aid Package Containing Military Units to
Communist United Front[CUF]

Seems nosejam has beef?

Seems I'm not leader of the nation and have no power in the UN, my leader didn't know what he was doing lol

pron
09-15-2009, 15:14

who is naive?

Lol--our FS with all our AGMS I'm sure :D It's actually quite funny how afraid you are of a netting nation. I'm pretty sure we couldn't have shown any more ways that we were a netting nation this set. But yes, you're right--we were planning war. We were gonna hook up our AGM's to our infantry and make them jets :)

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 15:25
Lol--our FS with all our AGMS I'm sure :D It's actually quite funny how afraid you are of a netting nation. I'm pretty sure we couldn't have shown any more ways that we were a netting nation this set. But yes, you're right--we were planning war. We were gonna hook up our AGM's to our infantry and make them jets :)

it take less than a day to convert units into jets and other war units like bombers and ships... dont you think we found it pretty odd you had no jets... Hey remember we are "sneaky" and it takes one to know one.

pron
09-15-2009, 15:31
it take less than a day to convert units into jets and other war units like bombers and ships... dont you think we found it pretty odd you had no jets... Hey remember we are "sneaky" and it takes one to know one.

Don't you think it was odd that you thought we were gonna FS you with no jets...or that we weren't saving turns...

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 16:08
Don't you think it was odd that you thought we were gonna FS you with no jets...or that we weren't saving turns...

Pron I never said you were going to strike us on the day or right after the day we struck you.

You know what...I think your wrong, you think I am wrong...lets just give it a rest. We will not EVER understand each other. I mean wtf is the point of us going back in forth...

pron
09-15-2009, 16:23
Pron I never said you were going to strike us on the day or right after the day we struck you.

You know what...I think your wrong, you think I am wrong...lets just give it a rest. We will not EVER understand each other. I mean wtf is the point of us going back in forth...

So what, you had proof that we were gonna FS you 5 days from when you struck?

I never wanted to go back and forth. I only pointed out the hypocrisy in the beginning and you tried defending it.

kanman
09-15-2009, 17:21
lol, i deleted my post. not worth it with maggio

Mr President
09-15-2009, 17:55
I think we should just all agree that USA was and will always be the best nation in the game. :)

The End

doppy
09-15-2009, 18:14

There we go. One line explains everything. End of story. War because you wanted to do it. Spare us the lame explanations.

Like I said, I don't have any problem that SLOB declared war on LOR. It's just a natural part of the game. But seeing how some people need to desperately cling to their reputation and claiming themselves being moral and righteous...gosh give me a break. This is a ****ing game for crying out loud. No one cares. So stop trying so hard to justify yourself when you're obviously false.

What's the point of making yourself and your nation look so divine and labeling other nations as being evil and beyond salvage? So you can get more noobs to join your nation and grow? So you will be remembered as the righteous leader of SLOB in NW history?

Seriously, no one ****ing cares. Spare us the drama. This thread has generated so much hate. I think it's about time it gets closed down. People are wasting time arguing nonsense when they can better spend their time elsewhere to actually make a difference, whether in or outside of the game. (and I just wasted 5 minutes typing up this...:glare:)

pron
09-15-2009, 19:08
Let's go plant a tree together!

BeeNo
09-15-2009, 19:27
this is the 1st set of a new game, if that really is the truth let me explain ELD's involvement.

there are no rules for Quads and Tripples in the top 10 that are generally followed.

ELD's entering the war was to show that we will not allow states of any nation to abuse our states, especially our top states, and we will war over it regardless of the situation and without telling you about it.

one goal of this is so that the next set you see an ELD state in the top 10 you will be less inclined to say tripple attack him after failing and beat him down far enough for your next state to double attack him. and follow it up with a quad attack after his GB falls off. in the course of 36 hours over 30 mil infantry were lost threw these attacks and over 15 mil infantry from the NA. not to mention the SAM's and Ships.

it was dumb to do the 1st tripple and failed attack followed by a double, and we had begun our prep then. the 2nd attack 36 hours later was after slob had already declared war and was killing lor states. why when your already in a war(and losing states fast) take the time to continue to abuse our top state, wouldn't you want to be more careful as to not piss off any other nations when your already at war?

or was it that you didn't think we would stand up for our top state cause you were already in a war and outnumbered?

pron
09-15-2009, 19:32
this is the 1st set of a new game, if that really is the truth let me explain ELD's involvement.

there are no rules for Quads and Tripples in the top 10 that are generally followed.

ELD's entering the war was to show that we will not allow states of any nation to abuse our states, especially our top states, and we will war over it regardless of the situation and without telling you about it.

one goal of this is so that the next set you see an ELD state in the top 10 you will be less inclined to say tripple attack him after failing and beat him down far enough for your next state to double attack him. and follow it up with a quad attack after his GB falls off. in the course of 36 hours over 30 mil infantry were lost threw these attacks and over 15 mil infantry from the NA. not to mention the SAM's and Ships.

it was dumb to do the 1st tripple and failed attack followed by a double, and we had begun our prep then. the 2nd attack 36 hours later was after slob had already declared war and was killing lor states. why when your already in a war(and losing states fast) take the time to continue to abuse our top state, wouldn't you want to be more careful as to not piss off any other nations when your already at war?

or was it that you didn't think we would stand up for our top state cause you were already in a war and outnumbered?

I've already talked to Kanny about this, and we're both in agreement that what David did wasn't right.

We just wanted you to FA with us about it. If your strategy is to not do FA on a triple or quad, but go straight to war, well then that's your policy. We figured you'd at least try FA first since we were at war with SLOB.

BeeNo
09-15-2009, 19:33
sorry for double post, but i should add that i would have preferred a very harsh retal on #11 after i saw SLOB already warring lor, but enough damage had been done that the majority of our players wanted blood :P

pron
09-15-2009, 19:43
sorry for double post, but i should add that i would have preferred a very harsh retal on #11 after i saw SLOB already warring lor, but enough damage had been done that the majority of our players wanted blood :P

Which happens lol. But we could have FA'ed for you a reasonable deal. That's the only thing we were upset about--since it seemed like people were not doing FA because we were already at war.

MAGGIO
09-15-2009, 19:49
Pron, did you guys not see yoru member do the attacks...you coudl have reached out to them for FA if you were so worried about it...

So what, you had proof that we were gonna FS you 5 days from when you struck?

I never wanted to go back and forth. I only pointed out the hypocrisy in the beginning and you tried defending it.

the wars over teh past 4 or more sets would be good enough reason for me to suspsect something and good enough reason for you to suspect something too.

Pron, you know how pretty much nother else pisses you off more than being called a cheater? Thats how I feel about hypocrit, adn some of the other low blows dealt to me in this thread.

NW, you konw how you can go through the threads in this forum and the one before it and find thousands of complaints about LOR and their tactics? So many complain and complain, and no one does anything about it and just sit like sheep. We are are guilty sometime or another of it. For some of you to come on here and critique me and SLOB for actually standing up for ourselves is HARDCORE BS.

You know I was just re-reading this entire thread and besides Xav's little stab at me, and Nosejams rambles of nothingness asking for verification of none of his business.....its just basically SLOB vs. LOR in this thread just like in the game...our members are the only ones saying anything.

Which leads me to say... Anytime you wnat to take thsi back to private is fine by me...we are nothing but blowing hot air in public here.

BeeNo
09-15-2009, 20:05
Which happens lol. But we could have FA'ed for you a reasonable deal. That's the only thing we were upset about--since it seemed like people were not doing FA because we were already at war.

yeah i understand your grievance about not perusing a peaceful solution. so we understand each other.

Divine Intervention
09-15-2009, 22:25
In someways the 2006-7 era wlf threads were so much more fun to read than these essay posts which are such a pain to read even on this phone...

-Z-
09-15-2009, 23:02
You know I was just re-reading this entire thread

u must have alot of time Maggio

Z

-Z-
09-15-2009, 23:05
In someways the 2006-7 era wlf threads were so much more fun to read than these essay posts which are such a pain to read even on this phone...

WLF pawns all

Z

doppy
09-15-2009, 23:20
gosh...this thread is still going? It's getting so dull.

"I'll let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time!!!"

jeff_capes
09-16-2009, 03:18
WLF pawns all

Z

WLF are gay! lol

Check out the gay bar, WLF are attending --> DJ:::

"One of the best videos of all time!!!"

::oops:

Divine Intervention
09-16-2009, 17:50
WLF pawns all

Z

we had some fun times.

Missionary
09-16-2009, 21:13
I thought even if a state deserved punishment, the leader should be contacted first before the retal takes place. I thought in general that was how FA worked in this game.

The thing is this round was a new start and nations were supposed to defend their own rules. ELD didn't post somewhere what was acceptable and what was not acceptable and I was not about to just volunteer punishment on my state if ELD wouldn't pursue it.

Basically, ELD declared war for a FA reason without even attempting FA. And this was at a time where we were busy with another war so I don't like how this went down.

ok i was unfortunate that SLOB declared aswell. but i would like to say we had planned to neways n i have ingame messages to say so. in the end the top LOR state was going to die a nd thats all we planned.

BeeNo
09-16-2009, 22:14
to touch on this post that vinnie quoted, we don't need to tell you hey stop beating on our state or else. look at it as, if you smash our states you will get a retal of some kind, and i don't need to go crying to your leader before i take action.

kanman
09-16-2009, 23:17
You don't have to go through leaders, but it might get the rest of your nation warred.

And what about those aa's on me even before you started on #11?

BeeNo
09-17-2009, 00:20
you were the other state involved in the triple/double attack.

Raul
09-17-2009, 03:44

Lor was warred upon this set, and Rage didnt helped in, if we want this game to work we need more natons around, not big fat whales, i wasnt long ago when several members of slob were persuading us to break up, and now they are all together warring around, irony....

Raul
09-17-2009, 03:48

just go and drink vodka u russian moder fuka =D

pd: i love u bro ;)

kanman
09-17-2009, 03:49
Ok, so Eld wanted to kill #11 for the triple and one of these 3 attacks was a defeat. So two successful attacks would be fine, but if you add a defeat that equals death.

And for me, my attacks would have been fine, but because 4ish hours before my attacks, my nation mate made an additional attack, I should be aa'd down and maybe killed. I know why Eld never bothered to do FA, because no FA that ever played this game would have accepted the retals you wanted.

You might think it was planned for #11 to triple tap and then me to double but it wasn't. If it was, I would have attacked Sob right after the triple. Instead, I attacked hours afterward because I noticed Sob didn't grow. Sob had 70ish turns when I attacked him, if he had used them I wouldn't have been able to break. Plus, these attacks were going to make no difference on relative ranks. Sob had a better state than me at that point, and Sob was not going to catch #11.

I think Sob got his panties in a bunch because he isn't used to being attacked so much while being a top 3 state. However the difference between what happened and what is now allowed by the rules was one additional defeat. And the thing is, I would not have doubled him if he had not doubled one of LoR's top 10 states earlier on.

SoB
09-17-2009, 08:23
Steady on there mate,
First and foremost aa's on you were unfortunate but required under the circumstance as it would have been a war regardless and you were a big threat, thats the PR bit done.
Actual reason, since we were striking anyway, and at the time slob were too so might as well assist them, instead of spending my turns expanding till I had enough ships to take on #11.

As with warring instead of talking about retals, in general I wasn't even considering a retal for the triple, was annoyed dont get me wrong but not fussed as it wasn't worth it.
36 hours later he does 4 on me and I went with the flow, Beeno asked around and people were getting excited about warring, so why not, make things exciting, liven up the set.

P.s. check out my last 4 sets,
June = Killed by Lor when 1st - reason:Lor wanted some fun
July = Killed by Lor when 1st - reason:Nosejam wanted some fun with Lor
August = Won the set - yaay
September - Killed by Lor when 1st

As you can see, no love loss there with Lor.

SoB
09-17-2009, 08:25
Also you can scrap everything else and consider this point, If you were 2nd and 1st gave you ample REASON to kill him to take 1st, would it cross your mind to follow through with it as an opportunistic move.

doppy
09-17-2009, 09:17
No it doesn't. But I'm glad you're DEAD :laugh:

Well I guess according to your rationale, there will never be peace in Nation-Wars for states to net now since no one can be trusted and a nations can just war another without prior negotiations and notices. We're heading into a age of chaos? Great!

BeeNo
09-17-2009, 11:04
so your still thinking in terms of the old game, each state can attack someone X amount of times and its ok. I won't be viewing it as such but rather as a whole nation amount of damage done to a state in our nation.

this is a new game, and the old rules need to be thrown out.

and as sob said, it was an opportunity. it can really frustrate players to play from 2nd place and get land raped by just 1 attack every 36 hours, this is why their are many suicides after someone gets jumped ect. many times you want to avoid making that 2nd place state or nation angry with you, especially if your already at war.

doppy
09-17-2009, 11:09
Well, just saying. It's not me to decide what kind of game we want. But if choas is what people want, then let there be chaos! All I'm pointing out is that according to what he was suggesting, it seems like people prefer spontaneous attacks if they feel threatened with any means possible. Which renders FAs and negotiations meaningless.

So, expects random AAs and ARs on top states in future sets I guess. It's nation-WARS afterall! :thumbup:

SoB
09-17-2009, 11:22
No it doesn't. But I'm glad you're DEAD :laugh:

Well I guess according to your rationale, there will never be peace in Nation-Wars for states to net now since no one can be trusted and a nations can just war another without prior negotiations and notices. We're heading into a age of chaos? Great!

How rude, tbh Lor really aren't the best people to be complaining about this sort of thing, re my last few sets, even within the old game.

doppy
09-17-2009, 12:56
lol SoB, how am I being rude? I'm just stating the facts. If this is how you guys want to run the new game. I'm not oppose to it at all!

I just don't understand that yesterday there seems to be a cease-fire on the whole argument since both SLOB and LOR members quieted down in this thread. But then you and BeeNo had to come in and start pointing fingers again. I'm just deriving your nation's whole policy and thinking rationale based on what you guys said here. I think we can spend our time better elsewhere other than re-igniting the flame, don't you think?

Like what BeeNo said, old rules should be thrown out, and this game should be viewed as being new. But you seem to be the one to dwell on past glories. What's the point of looking at your past few sets? Why is LOR not in the position to complain? This is a new set with new attitude and deal with it.

Like I said, if not negotiating and spontaneous retal on "threat" regardless of situation is what you guys decided as the guideline to run your state this round, you can't expect people to not do the same in future sets, right? If so, expect random AAs and other ****s like I said. We didn't start the full-scale chaos this set, which I think is a disgrace since we're the legion of RIOT. But hey, we don't mind someone else willing the take the mantle for us.

Max Logan
09-17-2009, 13:01
Well, just saying. It's not me to decide what kind of game we want. But if chaos is what people want, then let there be chaos! All I'm pointing out is that according to what he was suggesting, it seems like people prefer spontaneous attacks if they feel threatened with any means possible. Which renders FAs and negotiations meaningless.

So, expects random AAs and ARs on top states in future sets I guess. It's nation-WARS after all! :thumbup:

Every time some one says that, I wanna bash his head in against a hard *** wall.

Way to cliche out!

kanman
09-17-2009, 13:02
Steady on there mate,
First and foremost aa's on you were unfortunate but required under the circumstance as it would have been a war regardless and you were a big threat, thats the PR bit done.
Actual reason, since we were striking anyway, and at the time slob were too so might as well assist them, instead of spending my turns expanding till I had enough ships to take on #11.

As with warring instead of talking about retals, in general I wasn't even considering a retal for the triple, was annoyed dont get me wrong but not fussed as it wasn't worth it.
36 hours later he does 4 on me and I went with the flow, Beeno asked around and people were getting excited about warring, so why not, make things exciting, liven up the set.

P.s. check out my last 4 sets,
June = Killed by Lor when 1st - reason:Lor wanted some fun
July = Killed by Lor when 1st - reason:Nosejam wanted some fun with Lor
August = Won the set - yaay
September - Killed by Lor when 1st

As you can see, no love loss there with Lor.

Well some people were saying Eld just wanted a retal and LoR should not have escalated it into a war by killing you. This was the reason the Slob gave for re-entering the war.

But what really happened was Eld just wanted to war LoR, especially because we had the number 1 state. The retal was pretty much an excuse because 1. no FA was done and 2. it was way over the top. (The 4 tap doesn't enter the discussion because according to Eld leaders, the decision to war had already been made by then).

This would all usually be fine, but LoR had already been struck first by Slob and was already outnumbered and outgunned.

@beeno, whole amount of damage done by a nation to a state? That is so subjective it doesn't count as a justified reason for war. A single defeated landgrab can fit under that definition. Isn't that what happened here? If we had just double-tapped SoB you would have accepted, but you went to war for that additional single defeat.

Max Logan
09-17-2009, 13:15
I`ll repeat what I said before and also to SLOB leaders - ELD stepping in is/was bull****!

But oh well! I guess someone just wanted to beat at LoR while they could! :thumbup:

SoB
09-17-2009, 14:15
bugger, I wrote a very long details post and stupid google search bar took over the window I had open when i searched for something and lost it all when I clicked back.
I cannot be bothered to write it again so in brief.

People stop reading too much into this.

Kanman, get off your high horse, if you were so keen on FA's being done then why not be more proactive in your approach, people had voiced their annoyance of #11's actions on the chatbox and such before and you would have known they would lose their patience sometime or another. Instead of waiting for something to happen, why not take matters into your own hands, or even attempt to control your top state, as people are not use to being doubled and tripled in the top 10 to begin with.

The other main point I was making was that this set was a blank slate in a new game, where we learn from our mistakes and learn what is acceptable and what is not.
Killing #11 was not meant to be anything against Lor in general or have any hidden agendas, etc. It was simply a learning experience, this game might have no rules moved over from the previous game but abusing that to the extent of doing triples and qualruples on the guys in the top 10 isn't taken lightly by people and pushes people to take matters into their own hands.

Now bare in mind that if Eld hadn't, NS had openning said that they would have killed #11 a day later. (NS did end up killing him in the end though) This is the set to learn, and this is the set to define new precedents in what we feel is acceptable. And I feel that we have sent a message, that those actions were unacceptable, and that states who are 1st will be held accountable for their actions as well.

That is all really, I dont think this argument should go much further, I'm going to back to my old ways to play the game in peace instead of getting involved in arguments in the forums.

pron
09-17-2009, 15:30
As I've said before, just because the rules are thrown out doesn't mean FA should stop. It seems pretty obvious that you didn't want to do FA because you wanted to war. I can't think of anytime in the past 6-7 years that I've played this game where the nation that made a mistake had to go to the other nation and ask them to do a retal on their state. It's silly to ask that now :)

As you said, it's a new game and we learn what is acceptable or not. You see a triple in the top ten as unacceptable. We see no FA being done as not acceptable. Next set we learn that you don't want us to triple in top ten unless we want war. You learn that no FA will certainly deserve a reprisal, if not war.

SoB
09-17-2009, 15:56
Thank you, we're on the same page now :)
I got killed for my part straight after #11.

doppy
09-17-2009, 17:54
Good! now we can all go back and watch Beyonce's best video of all time

....No, wait! Taylor Swift definitely had the better one!!
Taylor FTW!!!!

CommunistCapitalism
09-17-2009, 21:40
somebody..
please..
lock..
this..
::topic::

Max Logan
09-18-2009, 01:55
Good! now we can all go back and watch Beyonce's best video of all time

....No, wait! Taylor Swift definitely had the better one!!
Taylor FTW!!!!

It's a love story baby just say - Yes!

:spam::

Xavior
09-18-2009, 01:59

You belong to me.

Raul
09-18-2009, 06:42

i wont say yes, and iam not ur baby, pls stop harrasing me via inbox messaging -_-

Max Logan
09-18-2009, 07:26
i wont say yes, and iam not ur baby, pls stop harrasing me via inbox messaging -_-

:huh:

MAGGIO
09-18-2009, 10:34
Raul. very commendable for you breaking of and making rage.

If we booted all the members in SLOB that had not logged in for a week we would be down to a few above avg.

also your right, slob is too big right now, but im telling you quite a few havent logged in for days, and some didnt even use a turn.

I like 10-12 man nation ideals too, and we would only be slightly over that if I booted all the inactives which I might do in a few days or so.

Divine Intervention
09-19-2009, 02:48
so are LoR going to surrender and admit defeat or are they taking advantage of SLOB leaderships old age and good nature, prolonging whatever supposed 'negotiations' are on only to build up turns and attack us again?

nosejam
09-19-2009, 05:10
so are LoR going to surrender and admit defeat or are they taking advantage of SLOB leaderships old age and good nature, prolonging whatever supposed 'negotiations' are on only to build up turns and attack us again?

Now normally I'd take your side, but after what went on earlier this set can you blame them? (rhetorical question, I know you would)

Divine Intervention
09-19-2009, 09:24
we didnt have peace declared earlier on. we had discussions of a ceasefire with LoR....not a decleration of peace! infact Dogma was extremley insistent that i stopped showing examples of what the breaks were and that i cease attacks...and i did :(. but yeah the next day LoR had some tag jumpers join them and kill the top state of a nation that helped us in the war...so yeah situation changed. no right for lor to cry.

Max Logan
09-19-2009, 11:58
we didnt have peace declared earlier on. we had discussions of a ceasefire with LoR....not a decleration of peace! infact Dogma was extremley insistent that i stopped showing examples of what the breaks were and that i cease attacks...and i did :(. but yeah the next day LoR had some tag jumpers join them and kill the top state of a nation that helped us in the war...so yeah situation changed. no right for lor to cry.

We`re kinda still playing that they did it on their own and we had nothing to do with it! :thumbup:
All the bias and BS you know! :laugh:

Dogma
09-20-2009, 14:00
Military Report: Your nation has declared peace on Legion of Riot[LoR].

Ragnar
09-21-2009, 12:56
Bah! I missed it! I got killed before da rollback!!!