PDA

View Full Version : 3 turn attacks

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 16:51
not too bad...kinda stumped us a bit, but a pretty good impliment.

somehow, for somereason if you make an attack and odnt move your mouce you pointer is right on the make another attack button...makes it pretty fast IMO... dont even try to take credit for that Mr. P.

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2009, 18:21
yeah its interesting for sure, certainly changes the nature of things

Mr President
09-12-2009, 18:37
not too bad...kinda stumped us a bit, but a pretty good impliment.

somehow, for somereason if you make an attack and odnt move your mouce you pointer is right on the make another attack button...makes it pretty fast IMO... dont even try to take credit for that Mr. P.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=13391&page=2 is where it states that the war attacks have been increased to 3..

and of course i made it so your mouse lines up with make another attack. Listen peeps i do everything for you guys to help you along.. :)

MAGGIO
09-12-2009, 23:25
yah yah, i knew it was going to be three turns, but didnt know the effects...not to bad... maybe once we get a lot more mems we should go back but for now its good imo.

kanman
09-13-2009, 03:22
Why go back to 2 turn attacks when we have more people?

I think we should have 2 turn attacks when we have less people so that we can still kill easier. When we have more people, we can have 3 turn attacks that require more teamwork. 3 turn attacks basically just raises the minimum number of people you need to war effectively.

MAGGIO
09-13-2009, 15:34
on second thought this is true.

whiles its harder to for larger nations to kill smaller ones

its much harder for smaller ones to kill larger ones.

maybe the smaller nation should only have to do 2 turns, whilst larger has to do 3 turns like the war prep feature.

Mr President
09-13-2009, 15:40
There is 50 sides to every coin. If war attacks for smaller nations are only 2 then people will complain it's easier for suicides ect ect..

The whole point is to make warring harder across the board.. Killing states was way to easy..

pron
09-13-2009, 16:26
There is 50 sides to every coin. If war attacks for smaller nations are only 2 then people will complain it's easier for suicides ect ect..

The whole point is to make warring harder across the board.. Killing states was way to easy..

But now it might be too hard.

Mr President
09-13-2009, 18:00
Well we won't know for sure till we try. And we need more then just one war to determine where to go.. :)

MAGGIO
09-13-2009, 18:02

agreed, but with only four good staets they can only hope to kill one opposing state.

Pron wish there was a middle road, but 2.5 turns isnt an option i am sure.

pron
09-13-2009, 19:09
lol--yea, you're right. If we could figure out another way to discourage war outside of turn usage though, that might help (increase negative random events, war tax, attrition, etc etc).