PDA

View Full Version : Arcade

Mr President
02-11-2008, 15:39
I have made some upgrades to the arcade.. When i'm done it should resolve a lot of the issues we have been having.. Payouts, tournaments ect ect..

When making this upgrade i have to change the credit program files so you get charged the proper amount and win the proper amounts.

One other change i have made is, you can only win one jackpot per day for the same game. So if you win the jackpot playing pool, you can't win it again till the next day.

I'm attaching a poll to this as well about high scores.. I think it's time to clear them all out. The bad thing is, right now i can't seem to find a way to save all the best high scores.. So when we clear it out, they will go too.. Unless i can figure out a way between now and then. So please let me know what you think as soon as possible.

The arcade will remain closed until i can finish these template upgrades.. there are 27 of them and it's a very time consuming deal.. Actually it's a royal pain in the @ss lol.. but seeing i'm the coolest guy around, i will go through all this just so you.... the members can enjoy the arcade... :P

Crimson Shadow
02-11-2008, 16:45
Could it be possible to just copy what each highscore is and then just enter it as a score after you upgrade?

ranger2112
02-11-2008, 17:37
the high scores NEED to be erased after some time, this gives others a shot at hitting them. if you max out or nearly max out a score then its near impossible to reach. kinda why i havent played the arcade for some time now.

ooga booga
02-11-2008, 18:02
do you know how hard it was and how proud I was to get a perfect 60 on the archery?? Taking it away is just sad for the good players who earned it. :( It's nice to erase the scores from time to time but for the people who spend so much time on getting their high scores probably won't like the idea of them getting erased.

Crimson Shadow
02-11-2008, 18:47
Which is why I don't think games that you can achieve a max on shouldn't have a jackpot on them. Eventually someone will get a perfect and then no matter how much you pay, you can never win.

Mr President
02-11-2008, 19:44
Arcade has been fixed and is back on.. We will let this poll run a bit and then decide what to do with the scores.

Tnova is the arcade boss, so it's pretty much up to him.

ranger2112
02-11-2008, 19:47
I can appreciate someone not wanting their hard earned perfect score to be deleted, however with a perfect score attained there is no real reason for anyone to play that game.

Xyph
02-11-2008, 20:24
i have no real problems with scores being deleted.. because everything i lose, i will earn back.

The First Lady
02-11-2008, 20:46
do you know how hard it was and how proud I was to get a perfect 60 on the archery?? Taking it away is just sad for the good players who earned it. :( It's nice to erase the scores from time to time but for the people who spend so much time on getting their high scores probably won't like the idea of them getting erased.

High scores dont seem to be a problem for you :)

pcgluva
02-11-2008, 20:55
in all honesty i think that the scores should stay, it takes a while to get the scores you do, what ive realized is if u hit a score, and have a quicker time doing it u will get a higher rank, so no mater what theres always a way to get higher so IMO NO keep the scores

Clowntown
02-12-2008, 16:00

you got that right:mad:

i have no real problems with scores being deleted.. because everything i lose, i will earn back.

save the one ill be able to beat u on again hehe