PDA

View Full Version : G'Day Mates!

Peril
09-13-2009, 15:42
Howdy, I'm Peril. Been playing this game for a day now. It's kinda hard to understand but with the help of LoR I understand it now.

The forum tells me to write this. It is strange that computers now tell us humans what to do.... :D

Well I'll see ya around.

Live Right Up To The Moment You Start Dieing,
Peril

Max Logan
09-13-2009, 17:21
Hi there!

Welcome to the game and enjoy your stay! Don`t be to offended if you die in LoR. Just business :)

MAGGIO
09-13-2009, 17:30
Damb Peril, All of LOR will fall, wish you didnt join up with them....kinda sucks.

Post your state number so we make sure not to kill you. Honestly. I dont want to be killing peole that just joined.

Mr President
09-13-2009, 18:02
Welcome to the game. If you need any help with anything simply make a post in these forums and we will be glad to assist you. LoR has some good members who will have you up and running in no time. :)

Good Luck, and thanks for playing Nation-Wars!

Dragonfly367
09-13-2009, 21:58
*gasp*

Peril, you joined *gasp* LoR???

*faints* lol

Nice to see you here Peril :D

I will "try" not to hit you......(umm...what does "try" mean again?)

*looks innocent*

Dogma
09-14-2009, 00:38
PEril, always good to see new members no matter what nation they join. We sometimes get into heatted tirades against each other, but we always come back for more. Hope to see you around for a long time. Don't kill me next set... or this on as LoR usually does. *poke at LoR*

Bram Gotink
09-14-2009, 06:18
We sometimes get into heatted tirades against each other, but we always come back for more.

Mostly us against LoR, I thought?

Welcome to the game, Peril ^^ Like Mr P said, if you need any help, just ask ;)

nosejam
09-14-2009, 13:45
Mostly us against LoR, I thought?

Welcome to the game, Peril ^^ Like Mr P said, if you need any help, just ask ;)

Just make sure it's not Bram you ask ::oops: