PDA

View Full Version : Points

Ragnar
09-17-2009, 23:19
What do the point numbers mean?

Do they have any use, or are they just pretty numbers sitting around!

How do you increase/decrease in the numbers?

Is it better to attack players with higher or lower numbers?

Is it better to attack players with higher or lower numbers than your number?

Two players have the same amount of land. One player has 490 points, and the other player has 510 points. Would one player give out more land?? If so, which one.

Crimson Shadow
09-17-2009, 23:30
Actually, they are just for pretty. Noone really knows what they are there for, but it they were going to be used in some aspect back in the very early server of the game, but the creator never incorporated the update for some reason...I can't really remember.

Points increase for a successful attack (more points for people above/around your NW) and for successfully defending an attack. Points decrease for being defeated or failing an attack. However, they serve no purpose in this game at this time.

-Z-
09-18-2009, 09:56
indeed...

They need to be removed, or used.

I'm gonna spam Mr. P about it if he doesn't fix it soon.

Z

Mr President
09-18-2009, 17:18
What do the point numbers mean?

Do they have any use, or are they just pretty numbers sitting around!

How do you increase/decrease in the numbers?

Is it better to attack players with higher or lower numbers?

Is it better to attack players with higher or lower numbers than your number?

Two players have the same amount of land. One player has 490 points, and the other player has 510 points. Would one player give out more land?? If so, which one.

As stated, at this time they serve no real purpose.. I have plans in the works that will be changing that in the coming sets though. It's just one of those things that was put in place for a reason to be used down the road. Easier to install it early then to go back and code it in :)

indeed...

They need to be removed, or used.

I'm gonna spam Mr. P about it if he doesn't fix it soon.

Z

Spam away.. won't make me move any faster then i already am on it.

* takes aways Z's PM privs just incase * :)

Mhaphew
09-18-2009, 17:46
Points in game are just like the reputation points in the forums, they don't mean ****.