PDA

View Full Version : Watch the video, I think it speaks for itself. But opinions are welcome

Dogma
09-23-2009, 13:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHz5tevLAw

Max Logan
09-24-2009, 04:54
Most consider this video being a nice hook-up!

Dunno, I`m not American so I can`t say what really happens in the US. All I heard is Obama is losing it

Disorder
09-24-2009, 23:06
Interestingly.. he is monitoring this website, and everything else you view.. so he's doing a great job... :stfu::stfu::stfu:

Xavior
10-01-2009, 04:00
Watch this video, I think it speaks for itself:

http://gawker.com/5371272/glenn-beck-is-even-wrong-in-the-future

Yesterday, in furtherance of his indictment of Barack Obama as an Olympics-mongering game*****, Glenn Beck pointed out that the Olympics suck and Vancouver lost $1 billion when it hosted them. Next year.

In as sad an indication we've seen yet of how low the politico-media complex has fallen, it took the ****ing White House of the United States of America to point out, on its blog, that you can't lose money on the 2010 Olympics if it's still 2009:

RHETORIC: BECK SAID VANCOUVER LOST $1 BILLION WHEN IT "HAD THE OLYMPICS."
Glenn Beck said, "Vancouver lost, how much was it? they lost a billion dollars when they had the Olympics." [Transcript, Glenn Beck Show, 9/29/09]

REALITY: VANCOUVER'S OLYMPICS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL 2010. Vancouver will host the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games from February 12 – 28, 2010 and March 12-21, 2010, respectively. [Vancouver2010.com, accessed 9/29/09]

That's why the White House has a blog: To periodically remind us of transparently true and immutable facts about our inescapably temporal existence.

Xavior
10-01-2009, 04:00

Yesterday, in furtherance of his indictment of Barack Obama as an Olympics-mongering game*****, Glenn Beck pointed out that the Olympics suck and Vancouver lost $1 billion when it hosted them. Next year.

In as sad an indication we've seen yet of how low the politico-media complex has fallen, it took the ****ing White House of the United States of America to point out, on its blog, that you can't lose money on the 2010 Olympics if it's still 2009:

Glenn Beck said, "Vancouver lost, how much was it? they lost a billion dollars when they had the Olympics." [Transcript, Glenn Beck Show, 9/29/09]

REALITY: VANCOUVER'S OLYMPICS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL 2010. Vancouver will host the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games from February 12 – 28, 2010 and March 12-21, 2010, respectively. [Vancouver2010.com, accessed 9/29/09]

That's why the White House has a blog: To periodically remind us of transparently true and immutable facts about our inescapably temporal existence.

------------

I just find it kind of funny :)

Disorder
10-01-2009, 23:18

------------

I just find it kind of funny :)

Would you please update us on what Glen first talked about on todays show?? Or would that discredit the people that is out to discredit him? AKA The Basement bloggers>>>>>????

Disorder
10-01-2009, 23:24
Would you please update us on what Glen first talked about on todays show?? Or would that discredit the people that is out to discredit him? AKA The Basement bloggers>>>>>????

I just find it kinda funny the left will so easily try to draw attention away from the real corruption with something sooooooo small and worthless... :think::

L P
10-01-2009, 23:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHz5tevLAw

Under Clinton I suffered in the military, Bush fixed much of what was broken and raised our pay enough so we could get our families off of food stamps.

All I can say is that now that I'm part of DHS I get weekly e-mails from the Secretary of Homeland Security telling me I spend too much money on office supplies. The biggest scare is that Obama doesn't understand the military and wants to reduce our retirement benefits as well as decrease health care coverage and increase out of pocket expenses for ACTIVE DUTY and their families.

The only person the military fears more is Hillary.

Moral just went right back in the crapper.

Xavior
10-02-2009, 01:28
I just find it kinda funny the left will so easily try to draw attention away from the real corruption with something sooooooo small and worthless... :think::

Talking to yourself much?

I just said I found his mistake pretty funny. I said nothing about Obama, or how he runs his country. Or even how Glenn Beck should get checked for bipolar. A genetic test should be pretty cheap for someone who has 2 bestsellers in one year.

You guys really need to chill down there, high blood pressure will clog up the emergency rooms.

Mrmcjoey15
10-03-2009, 15:27
Way to many variables between the two events to be able to compare.

First off its a compleatly different setting. Obamas setting was much more proffsional than Bushes.

2nd Times have changed. That was then this is now things are getting a little more serious now then they were back then.

3rd if we are comparing i find it better off that the troops are being more professional.

L P
10-03-2009, 18:12
Way to many variables between the two events to be able to compare.

First off its a compleatly different setting. Obamas setting was much more proffsional than Bushes.

2nd Times have changed. That was then this is now things are getting a little more serious now then they were back then.

3rd if we are comparing i find it better off that the troops are being more professional.

1st - I agree with your comment about the settings. I'm sure there are videos that would show the exact opposite responses under different circumstances. (Note I said the same thing to myself when watching.) Having served in two different military branches I found the video to be an accurate portal of how the troops feel. Granted I'll give Obama bonus points for having more active duty supporters than the Clintons.*

2nd - Could be but what makes the present more serious than than the events of the past? I would say we were much more confident back then and now Obama has encouraged an attitude that we need to apologize for everything we do. In other words we are not aloud to get amped up in front of the camera because it makes us look cocky.

3rd - I could refer back to the first point but I'll instead point out that a good leader inspires his troops. "W" inspired me to continue serving and re-enlistments were up as well as our spirits. Obama has managed to quickly diminish the very hope he said we should believe in.

We all knew it would be like this from the beginning so it comes at no surprise to the military. As professionals we will continue to do our jobs under any circumstances or leadership. This video, if anything, confirms that much.

*Note that I stand behind a few posts I made a year or two ago that if Hillary ever gets elected I will leave the U.S.A. and not return until her administration is over.

Blackwater
10-04-2009, 01:39
1st - I agree with your comment about the settings. I'm sure there are videos that would show the exact opposite responses under different circumstances. (Note I said the same thing to myself when watching.) Having served in two different military branches I found the video to be an accurate portal of how the troops feel. Granted I'll give Obama bonus points for having more active duty supporters than the Clintons.*

2nd - Could be but what makes the present more serious than than the events of the past? I would say we were much more confident back then and now Obama has encouraged an attitude that we need to apologize for everything we do. In other words we are not aloud to get amped up in front of the camera because it makes us look cocky.

3rd - I could refer back to the first point but I'll instead point out that a good leader inspires his troops. "W" inspired me to continue serving and re-enlistments were up as well as our spirits. Obama has managed to quickly diminish the very hope he said we should believe in.

We all knew it would be like this from the beginning so it comes at no surprise to the military. As professionals we will continue to do our jobs under any circumstances or leadership. This video, if anything, confirms that much.

*Note that I stand behind a few posts I made a year or two ago that if Hillary ever gets elected I will leave the U.S.A. and not return until her administration is over.

Another thing I liked about Bush was how many Servicemen/women that he saw in private and not once did he use them as political ammo. No one reported/knew really till he left office when people in his admin were able to more freely speak. I don't think he is some evil man but a good one who was doing what he thought best.