PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.01

Mr President
09-28-2009, 18:49
-Missions-

10 challenges for new members to work on which will help them learn there way around the game faster. This will be open to everyone this set. Please do them and review them and give us some feedback. Also, regular members will find that many of these mission will also be completed. So just claim the reward and work on the ones that are not.

-Nation Cbox-

This has been reworked. It also now will show you who is viewing the chatbox or who has used it in the last 5min.

-New End of Round-

A new HTML end of round email was first tested at the end of this past set. HTML emails take longer to send out, but you should be seeing them in your mailboxes soon. I will also be sending out the regular end of round email just in case there are any errors with the new style. Testing was done and each time everything worked ok, but i was never able to fully test it without confusing people.

- Creating a State -

This has no been reduced to simply entering a state name and a leader name. Tax is automatically set to 50% and production is set at normal defaults. Members can still change these setting by visiting the tax & production page.

- Logging Out after creation -

Members no longer have to log out and then back in again after they have made a state. It was a huge pain in the butt, but i needed it to be that way till a new script was written.. Which i was able to complete last set. So that should be less confusion.

I have decided to go one more round without charging for UN membership. Starting next set there will be a charge to be in the UN. I will let you know what that will be before next set.

I will also be adding a "comment" part for UN donations. So when you donate something you can send along a comment with it. I haven't began working on that yet, but i will have it done this week. This is not a major change so i can slip it in without disrupting the game.

A few comments have been made about how confusing it is for signing up for the game. I spent the whole weekend working on this issue. I went over it and over it and even wrote a few new signup pages, but the way it is, is the best way. I think the biggest confusing part is after they create a main acct, they are directed to the forums and not the game... I will work on changing this so after they create an account, they get redirected to the main page of the game. But VB coding is all it's own and it's a pain in the arse. but i'm working on it.

Speaking of the main page, this will be changing soon. It is getting redesigned and will be up this soon. It will match the color scheme of the game and will have only the 2 server boxes that are used.

That is all for this set. Hope everyone has a great set!!!!

oh and btw, USA is recruiting so if interested in joining send me an in game message.. (yes i can hijack my own threads with my own recruitment messages.. I'm just that cool!) :)

MAGGIO
09-28-2009, 19:13
USA is ruining the game!

Mr President
09-28-2009, 20:35
oh now hush.. your just jealous :)

Crimson Shadow
09-28-2009, 22:32
Looks like all good changes :thumbup:

Max Logan
09-29-2009, 04:21
oh and btw, USA is recruiting so if interested in joining send me an in game message.. (yes i can hijack my own threads with my own recruitment messages.. I'm just that cool!) :)

SLOB beat USA last set, so don`t go the the 2nd place-something nation and join the coolest of them all The SLOB! :thumbup:

We`re just that cool! :p

And good work on the c-box!

Ragnar
10-01-2009, 16:30
What happened to the missions??!! They be gone!!

Mr President
10-01-2009, 18:53
they will be back up soon. I need to add a safeguard to them and i couldn't do it at work.. So i took it offline till i could get home and add it in..