PDA

View Full Version : LoR Retal Policy

kanman
10-01-2009, 20:00
We will not be accepting any war attacks, standard attacks within 2 hours of one of our states being aa'd or br'd, or double taps in top 3.

Retal will be double the damage caused. We will accept identical retals if one of our states break these rules.

Hope that sounds reasonable, looking forward to easier FA this round.

Mr President
10-01-2009, 20:15
We will not be accepting any war attacks, standard attacks within 2 hours of one of our states being aa'd or br'd, or double taps in top 3.

Retal will be double the damage caused. We will accept identical retals if one of our states break these rules.

hmmm i like the no double in the top 3 rule.. Nice job on that. Way to come up with a whole new policy.

Sadly i am the leader of USA so i have diplomatic immunity with your nation so i can do whatever i want with no consequences..

lol.. jk... nice policy. :thumbup:

Dogma
10-01-2009, 20:33
I don't think so Scooter

Mr President
10-01-2009, 20:40
lmao "scooter"? that is too funny.. Good one Dogma lol..

Disorder
10-01-2009, 22:34
I don't think so Scooter

You come up with that on your own??? :think::

Max Logan
10-02-2009, 03:35
You come up with that on your own??? :think::

I think he found his memo from 1935

CommunistCapitalism
10-02-2009, 07:07

doesn't that mean LoR would have a state in the top 3? who said that would happen :laugh:

Divine Intervention
10-02-2009, 08:09
doesn't that mean LoR would have a state in the top 3? who said that would happen :laugh:

maybe they will if someone AAed the people who are ranked higher than them ::oops: