PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Place To Speak Your Mind?

pcgluva
10-08-2009, 00:07
The Nation-Wars times is taking applications for editors...

We are looking for some new writers to try and get the Times up and running again. For the new guys and gals around here the Nation-War Times usually puts out a newsletter once a month and occasional special letters. We have been quite lacking in the past few months due to my lack of full activity due to college. But it is a needed factor to keep things lively up here.

NO PREEXISTING TIME ON NATION-WARS!
-I am particularly interested in the new folk and are wondering if you would be interested
-No necessarily writing background needed... if you can keep track of events and report on them that's good enough... Do some interviews ect.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM with your interest and we will talk more from there.

For all those member who have wondered what the hell happend to the Newsletter, I've just lost track of time and have been super busy but I have some spare time so i want to get back on top of stuff.

For those who have never seen a newsletter of ours here are the past 6-
http://forums.nation-wars.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Mr President
10-08-2009, 22:40
Sean i have about 3 more things to get done for next sets changes, after they are done i will work on making a newsletter template that we can use for Nation-Wars.. One for the game and one for emails..

I receive newsletters on a weekly basis from some games. I kinda like it. Do you think once a week is too much? Or stick with the monthly with a wrap up of the whole set?

I do feel we need to get back to 1 interview per week and maybe even an article about something per week as well. Even if we only send out a main newsletter once a month. I think we need to make a big push for this and get it rolling.. perhaps a staff of 4 or 5 members.. All with different jobs in the NW times.. newsletters and interviews help keep things fresh and exciting. But i have lots of work to do getting templates and scripts written :(

Anyway, once you get your team together we can discuss layouts and such.

also, we need to make it so it is sent out on facebook too.. :)

pcgluva
10-09-2009, 12:45
Once a week could be done if i have an active crew on the Newsletter team, and also if there is anough to info to write about... but yes its a definate possibility

Bram Gotink
10-10-2009, 09:50
great ^^
I was just wondering what happened to the portal...

anglewing
10-12-2009, 10:38
Hello PcGluva I just sent you a message. Please check if you got it.

pcgluva
10-14-2009, 17:48
Welcome Anglewing to the Editorial Staff still looking for some other applicants we need a couple more guys to get this ball rolling

Mhaphew
10-14-2009, 17:56
I would apply but, I don't think someone needs to see an article where every other word is censored