PDA

View Full Version : So...

Xavior
02-21-2008, 02:00
Some random guy on msn sent me a IM today, and it turned out to be Gildor (Heaven of Umbar)

Which led to a discussion of WoW, themy link we shared.

So... what exactly is the status of WoW? I mean, i know everyone is focusing on NW, but it gives the impression that it is only temporary and nothing can dispel that notion. What is going on, do we have a timetable, I haven't seen much activity on here for a few months now.

Gildor
02-21-2008, 02:02
YEAH! what he said ^:drool:

basically we just want to know if anyone has been in contact with Svenn about this recently.... we wanna WoW for real again!! bring back Disorder!!! =)

Bram Gotink
02-22-2008, 13:39
WoW will be coming back,
but NW is NOT temporary. Mr.P is trying as hard as he can to get this game running as smoothly as possible and it will be running next to WoW (when it comes back), so WoW won't replace it...

or that's what I made out of a conversation with Sean

Hoebawt
02-22-2008, 15:00
Mr P and a Few of us do talk to svenne but there is really no set time table of when we will have WOW up..... so telling u a couple months will be a lie coz it might be days it could be weeks we really dont know.... Svenne is a busy man and Mr P is 110% devoted to NW at the moment.... Once we do get the code we will work to have it up and running next to NW so i hope everyone sticks around... Also u guys should try NW its alot better then the frist version and is fun.. all it lacks is members.....

Bram Gotink
02-22-2008, 15:19
I can try to get some Dutch members from some other game I play ...

But there are young members ... who don't really understand English that well. I mean like 12 yrs old.
But i'll try

EDIT : I've tried, and maybe some will show up. Dunno yet ...

Mr President
02-22-2008, 15:23
Some random guy on msn sent me a IM today, and it turned out to be Gildor (Heaven of Umbar)

Which led to a discussion of WoW, themy link we shared.

So... what exactly is the status of WoW? I mean, i know everyone is focusing on NW, but it gives the impression that it is only temporary and nothing can dispel that notion. What is going on, do we have a timetable, I haven't seen much activity on here for a few months now.

The forums have quited down a little bit, but the game has doubled it's members. And not just cause we allow 2 state either lmao..

I'm not sure if either of you have tried NWII yet, but it really is a nice game. Reg NW sucked, (i thought) but this game is pretty close to WoW.

Each set we are making nice changes. Next set is when the majority of them will be implemented. This set was the "test" set. I needed everyone playing and giving opinions.. I'm pretty sure Even the ones who are playing this set will like the changes.

Svenne has told me this. He can not give me a time frame and he can't even promise me he can release the code to me. It all depends on a couple of matters. (that i hope work out) So why sit and wait for WoW when we have NWII. Is it the same as WoW? no, is it just as good as WoW? no NOT YET! But this game has huge potential and i'm going to try to make the most of it...

Honestly though, i think it's time people get past WoW. It's gone. it was fun, but all good things must come to an end. So you can either live in the past or move in to the future. I moved on and if by chance i am given the WoW code then i will take that as a great gift. 99% of the active people here are here for support and trying to keep things together and make the most of what we have. I can't thank them enough.. WoW is what brought us all together but the friendships we have made is what kept us here...

Hoebawt
02-22-2008, 15:41
Hell yea Mr P... Rock out wit your wang out...

Bram Gotink
02-22-2008, 15:56
You know that feeling that you have to cry because of the beauty of something?

this is one of those moments ;)

EDIT : this is an answer to the previous two posts :D

ooga booga
02-22-2008, 17:30
Hell yea Mr P... Rock out wit your wang out...

I always knew you liked that kind of stuff. Sick man... just sick. :P