PDA

View Full Version : LOR vs TTG

pron
10-09-2009, 23:28
And so it begins! Seems TTG is adopting the "No Fear" slogan. We'll assume it's public domain by now and forget the lawsuit.

L P
10-09-2009, 23:35
I didn't see this coming. Of course, I'm a little out of touch these days. :huh:

pron
10-09-2009, 23:38
I didn't see this coming. Of course, I'm a little out of touch these days. :huh:

I'm figuring since it's TTG, they're just warring for fun.

L P
10-09-2009, 23:41
Shots Fired!!! Shots Fried!!!

:injured:

The AAing has begun mere seconds into the war.

kenshin44
10-10-2009, 00:03
You have killed CapeBreton(#19)

You destroyed a total of 18 land.
During this attack, you lost nothing.
While defending, your enemy lost nothing.

First kill of the war goes to LoR yay heh

Xavior
10-10-2009, 00:46
Have fun GAing us to death.

CommunistCapitalism
10-10-2009, 00:52
nobody told me bombers can't ar :thumbup:
well, we lose! :P

L P
10-10-2009, 01:01
You have killed Maybelater(#61)

pron
10-10-2009, 01:02

Not that you were trying to "win" lol

Dakouten
10-10-2009, 01:42

Dont worry man, i also dont know that bombers cant do AR. :tongue::

Devil
10-10-2009, 03:55
lol might want to change your nation description to: "New players join here to sacrifice your state because we cant net"

nosejam
10-10-2009, 04:42
You have killed Maybelater(#61)

Well this was unexpected :laugh:

Dezonus
10-10-2009, 08:51
Commy was building us up in suspense for days about that we were gonna war...if I knew it was gonna be LoR...thats just Ridiculous...like, I'm a lunatic, but I aint that stupid...

*Thinks he should have formed MENACE*

So, LoR members, do you plan to mop the floor and completely wipe out TTG? Or ya just gonna hit mains or what? I wouldn't mind staying alive to be honest...

runbch
10-10-2009, 10:01
Commy was building us up in suspense for days about that we were gonna war...if I knew it was gonna be LoR...thats just Ridiculous...like, I'm a lunatic, but I aint that stupid...

*Thinks he should have formed MENACE*

So, LoR members, do you plan to mop the floor and completely wipe out TTG? Or ya just gonna hit mains or what? I wouldn't mind staying alive to be honest...
There's always the popular option of leaving ttg :thumbup:

pron
10-10-2009, 10:03
Can't leave a nation while it's at war, unless you delete and restart :(

And yea, little chance that TTG makes it out alive unless it surrenders. Seeing as how the netting chances of most of our states is now ruined, we haven't got a thing to do but war you guys :)

Devil
10-10-2009, 10:57
Can't leave a nation while it's at war, unless you delete and restart :(

And yea, little chance that TTG makes it out alive unless it surrenders. Seeing as how the netting chances of most of our states is now ruined, we haven't got a thing to do but war you guys :)

Actually you can as long as you havent made any attacks on the nation your at war with in the last 24 hours.

And i wouldnt expect mercy from us...

-Z-
10-10-2009, 11:10
I feel like we have done our jobs as terrorists.

We set out to terrorize, we have done so.

I just followed Kanmans lead from last set.

AA top state for no reason, then die.

of course I have yet to die, But hey I'm taking bets on my death date, anyone want in?

The difference between Our terrorist acts and Kanmans last set is that we are a nation of terrorists.

Kanman just sacrificed his nation for his little sisters pride.

Z

Max Logan
10-10-2009, 11:45

of course I have yet to die, But hey I'm taking bets on my death date, anyone want in?

The difference between Our terrorist acts and Kanmans last set is that we are a nation of terrorists.

Z

So that why your friend kept AAing LoR last and you grabbed seconds after! And I was thinking...

-Z-
10-10-2009, 12:01
So that why your friend kept AAing LoR last and you grabbed seconds after! And I was thinking...
please clarify.

Z

Mr President
10-10-2009, 12:06
And i wouldnt expect mercy from us...

I think a little mercy in this matter would be a good thing.. They are sitting ducks. You could use this as a defining moment for LoR...

Or

You can wipe them off the map..

I like the mercy idea a little more in this instance...

runbch
10-10-2009, 12:21

Z
Are you considering yourself or sob the top states last set because that would be a joke. I seem to remember me and my bro running away with 1 and 2 before we got gangbanged.

Xavior
10-10-2009, 12:32
I don't see how they would expect any mercy considering they were the ones who hit us..

CommunistCapitalism
10-10-2009, 13:03
i dont personally expect mercy but ill let the newer guys who want to leave leave the nation, i'll surrender for a period of time if thats whats required for them to jump ship, don't want to ruin it for them, but i wanted to teach them the important aspect of nation-wars, WAR.

pron
10-10-2009, 15:52
Hit me up on MSN and we can dialogue about this

jvhylmmwbs@hotmail.com

Max Logan
10-10-2009, 15:56
I think a little mercy in this matter would be a good thing.. They are sitting ducks. You could use this as a defining moment for LoR...

Or

You can wipe them off the map..

I like the mercy idea a little more in this instance...

Nooo! Kill em all! lol

Lord Burch
10-10-2009, 16:18
I ain't leaving, I've gotta think about the future of my future clan, German Death Machine!

kanman
10-10-2009, 17:00

Z

You mean only difference is we had a reason to aa you last round and you have no reason to hit us this round?

Last round your friend aa'd me and then you grabbed me. You also air raided and killed runbch. No matter what reason you had for doing it, that action is a declaration of war.

As to this round, I really wanted to preemptively strike TTG in the beginning of the round because I was pretty sure you guys would make trouble for us. I only didn't because you guys said you were training new members. Training new members will no longer be a all-protective shield, and the rest of the community should understand the reason.

And lastly, I do not sacrifice my nation for my pride. You killed one of our states, taking advantage of the fact that we were already busy warring several nations. We can't tolerate that and next time you might think twice before doing it. I was happy yesterday you guys went after me first, I will gladly have my state be crippled to save some of my nation mates and I have done that many times in the past.

Mr President
10-10-2009, 17:05
Any new member to the game who is in TTG can join USA anytime for a safe harbor if you would like. Just send me an ingame message and i'll send you the pass.

there is only one thing though, you can't join and then leave to go war LoR again this set.. I don't go for that.

kanman
10-10-2009, 17:12
i dont personally expect mercy but ill let the newer guys who want to leave leave the nation, i'll surrender for a period of time if thats whats required for them to jump ship, don't want to ruin it for them, but i wanted to teach them the important aspect of nation-wars, WAR.

If you really wanted them to learn how to war, suggest for them to join LoR :).

Max Logan
10-10-2009, 17:39
Any new member to the game who is in TTG can join SLOB anytime for a safe harbor if you would like. Just send Max an ingame message and he`ll send you the pass.

there is only one thing though, you can't join and then leave to go war LoR again this set.. don't go for that.

:thumbup:

CommunistCapitalism
10-10-2009, 20:18
If you really wanted them to learn how to war, suggest for them to join LoR :).

the only problem is, ultimate tactician who was in your nation last set, wasn't taught anything. he didn't even know about upgrades. you guys are obviously very crappy teachers and i wouldn't recommend LoR for anyone wanting to learn

Mr President
10-10-2009, 21:06
the only problem is, ultimate tactician who was in your nation last set, wasn't taught anything. he didn't even know about upgrades. you guys are obviously very crappy teachers and i wouldn't recommend LoR for anyone wanting to learn

lmao.... BURN!

pron
10-10-2009, 21:09

Yea, we were teaching him about pure strats before we worried about upgrades and such :)

CommunistCapitalism
10-10-2009, 21:32
Dunno, it seems he didnt even get that from you.
even after a month, you couldn't tell him about upgrades?
ok! :P anyways, pres, you really screwed up our fun with taking away ars from bombers. you never said you did that. ever.

Shabaz K
10-10-2009, 22:26
I would like to see TTG destroyed, thats what they get when they cant controll there players:D. oh and seeing as Ali is LOR go LOR

Shabaz K
10-10-2009, 22:27
P.S. good job on kiling Nosejam

doppy
10-11-2009, 00:01
Z

Wow...you totally lost me there...if I remembered correctly, last set runbch and kanman was top #1 and #2 fair and square. And then this guy who is a friend of your started doing AA attacks and you SA right after (less than 2 minutes) claiming to "only taking the opportunity."

What's even more laughable was that you so vehemently denied your involvement at first, and then subsequently admitted that you talked with the person who did the AA on msn minutes before he attacked since the evidence was solid as rock.

Z, stop being a liar. We all know you did it since you're a pure opportunist taking advantage of others in this game. It disgusts me to think that you did exactly the same thing to vussuland from Sky and L P from LOR. Is that random AAer really your friend? Or is it your brother or even yourself who did it? What you did caused TTG to wage an all out war against LOR. And now you're trying to justify yourself with false accusations and made up history.

Like what others have said, you guys were the ones who started the war, flamed the war, and continued to taunt us by random AAing our top states. I don't think mercy is something we can afford unless the member did absolutely no war attacks on us. And this is exactly how terrorists think. You think you did your job, set an example, died as a myrter. But honestly, sorry, no one gives a ****, you're just another dead states that adds to a nation's stats. But hey, it's part of the game, let's have some fun with it :D

nosejam
10-11-2009, 06:04
P.S. good job on kiling Nosejam

:chair:

Don't encourage them!

Dezonus
10-11-2009, 07:05
Any new member to the game who is in TTG can join LoR anytime for a safe harbor if you would like. Just send pron an ingame message and he`ll send you the pass.

there is only one thing though, you can't join and then leave to go war LoR again this set.. don't go for that.:thumbup:

Huh? That don't make sense :p

CommunistCapitalism
10-11-2009, 09:11
max logan thought he would be cool and change the quote

Max Logan
10-11-2009, 09:24
Huh? That don't make sense :p

no ****!!! lol

Dezonus
10-12-2009, 03:32
So yeah, I took Mr P up on his offer, I think I prefer playing casher anyway...I went from having no time to play NW to just enough anyways, so the easier the better :)

Shabaz K
10-12-2009, 10:43
So yeah, I took Mr P up on his offer, I think I prefer playing casher anyway...I went from having no time to play NW to just enough anyways, so the easier the better :)

i personally think you should have taken a indy nation and just stuck to indy strat.

MR P will do anything to get memebrs and try to out beat LOR:cool:

Mhaphew
10-12-2009, 13:51
You have killed Mechdestroyer(#46)

Dezonus
10-12-2009, 17:34
i personally think you should have taken a indy nation and just stuck to indy strat.

MR P will do anything to get memebrs and try to out beat LOR:cool:

Well, As I have no intention of actually winning...

And besides which, Casher is easier, and easy is good...I was red turning way too much as indy...

That, and, I like Mr. P, he's cool :)

doppy
10-13-2009, 00:11
how can u not like Mr. P? He just wont he Nobel Peace Prize :drool:

Max Logan
10-13-2009, 03:33
I remember a few...ok quite a lot...of his posts calling people to arms and make some fun! :p

Nobel peace prize!! lol

anglewing
10-14-2009, 17:33
Hear thee! Hear thee! Calling all leaders or top officials of LoR and TTG to contact me on MSN. I need some information about your war. Even simple members are invited to tell me what you know.

My msn is : shartshooter_95@hotmail.com *There is an underscore between shartshooter and 95*

CommunistCapitalism
10-14-2009, 19:05
ill talk to ya