PDA

View Full Version : A Ticked Off Marine Wife

ranger2112
02-25-2008, 10:05
A ticked off Marine wife

Here is a real woman who should run for president! Written by a Marine housewife
in New Jersey to the New York Times, this is one ticked off lady.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we?
Was it or was it not started by Islamic people
who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans,
not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan,
across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die
a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated'
when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...
Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents
for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring
about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia.

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off
Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq and Afghanistan come out
and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana
care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the he American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties
are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine
roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information,
know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been
humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident,
rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not
to move because he might be booby-trapped,
you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat,
and fed 'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining
that his holy book is being 'mishandled,'
you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled
'Koran' and other times 'Quran.'
Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and, you guessed it, I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends
Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button.
Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when
more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country!

And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
if they made a difference in the world.
But, the Marines don't have that problem.' -- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this.

'If we ever forget that we're One Nation under God,
then we will be a nation gone under.' Also by... Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day:

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity,
we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview.

When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said:
'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out.'

Only four defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.
3. The British Soldier and
4. The Canadian Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 3 for your freedom.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON, AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET ALL OF THEM.

ooga booga
02-25-2008, 10:59
nice, always nice to hear a piece on someone who shares the same values. :)

L P
02-25-2008, 19:32
Yup, That pretty much sums it up.:thumbup:

Which would you rather have to say?:

a. "Oh my gawd, I've been waterboarded! (But hay, I'm still alive and un-injured)"
b. "Crap, the bastards are cutting my head off." (..................)

Bram Gotink
02-28-2008, 12:52
ermh?
WTF !

How can someone write this Kinda Schitt?

Just some reactions to what that woman wrote, not to anyone on the forum (@ Ooga : wink wink, nudge nudge; ye know what I mean?) :
- the Koran accepts the Bible as a holy book, it's the other way around : we don't accept them
- It's always nice to generalise : oh ! Two thousands muslims are fanatics and terrorists ! That must mean that all muslims (at least one billion) are terrorists ! Let's deny them their fate, so they become pissed off and true terrorists ! (If you don't understand what I'm saying, because my grammer/voc isn't that great, pm me)
- Iraq =/= USA. It's different there, and totally incompareable to (y)our situation.
- Guantanamo Bay? She kind of 'forgot' to mention that :|
- She doesn't mind that the Koran gets "humiliated", well : where's her Bible? I'd love to return the favor. She cares about the Bible, but not about the Koran; which is unfair, hypocritical AND stupid. I don't care about both, at least that's fair and not hypocrit-thingy.
- Americans getting slaughtered and tortured makes her angry enough to write this pile of Schitt, but Iraqis getting killed and tortured doesn't? Hmmm, inhumane can be added to the list...
- etc.

ooga booga
02-28-2008, 14:08
ermh?
WTF !

How can someone write this Kinda Schitt?

Just some reactions to what that woman wrote, not to anyone on the forum (@ Ooga : wink wink, nudge nudge; ye know what I mean?) :
- the Koran accepts the Bible as a holy book, it's the other way around : we don't accept them
- It's always nice to generalise : oh ! Two thousands muslims are fanatics and terrorists ! That must mean that all muslims (at least one billion) are terrorists ! Let's deny them their fate, so they become pissed off and true terrorists ! (If you don't understand what I'm saying, because my grammer/voc isn't that great, pm me)
- Iraq =/= USA. It's different there, and totally incompareable to (y)our situation.
- Guantanamo Bay? She kind of 'forgot' to mention that :|
- She doesn't mind that the Koran gets "humiliated", well : where's her Bible? I'd love to return the favor. She cares about the Bible, but not about the Koran; which is unfair, hypocritical AND stupid. I don't care about both, at least that's fair and not hypocrit-thingy.
- Americans getting slaughtered and tortured makes her angry enough to write this pile of Schitt, but Iraqis getting killed and tortured doesn't? Hmmm, inhumane can be added to the list...
- etc.

She wrote it because all we hear from the media is the negativity and some people are just sick of it. I'm not sure where you are getting your sources from when you say we don't "accept" the Koran. I could care less if someone walks around with it, it's not banned in America so who are you referring to when you say we don't accept it? The lady never generalized, she never said "all muslims", she called them insurgents and thugs. Where did she mention that all muslims are terrorists? Please... please quote it and tell me. I beg of you. lol if you can't then why the heck are you mentioning it and saying she did? Why would she mention Guantanamo Bay? People burn our flags and our bible all the time, so she is saying she doesn't care if the Koran gets wet. No need to "return the favor" as she was already doing that first. And for your last one I don't know if you are referring to Iraqi citizens or insurgents. We all feel bad for their innocent civilians, she's just writing about the American side because... she's an American! :o *gasp*

Bram Gotink
02-28-2008, 14:51
She wrote it because all we hear from the media is the negativity and some people are just sick of it. I'm not sure where you are getting your sources from when you say we don't "accept" the Koran. I could care less if someone walks around with it, it's not banned in America so who are you referring to when you say we don't accept it? The lady never generalized, she never said "all muslims", she called them insurgents and thugs. Where did she mention that all muslims are terrorists? Please... please quote it and tell me. I beg of you. lol if you can't then why the heck are you mentioning it and saying she did? Why would she mention Guantanamo Bay? People burn our flags and our bible all the time, so she is saying she doesn't care if the Koran gets wet. No need to "return the favor" as she was already doing that first. And for your last one I don't know if you are referring to Iraqi citizens or insurgents. We all feel bad for their innocent civilians, she's just writing about the American side because... she's an American! :o *gasp*

read what that woman wrote,
that's my source

About the rest, you are right. She didn't mention that all muslims are terrorists, but the trick is to read between the lines...

about the last one :

History is written by the victors.
that says enough, I think.

And I blame the media for everything...

Only four defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.
3. The British Soldier and
4. The Canadian Soldier
ermh?
- British soldiers fought against you, once (19th century, but still)
- Dutch soldiers have fought for you (19th century, but still)
- the same with Spanish soldiers
- the entire UN force has offered to die for you, in your "war against terror"

Missionary
02-28-2008, 15:15
she talks so much crap its unreal. she doesnt have much of a clue about world events/history. i dont either but if she thinks it started when the towers came down then she seriously is a moron. thats when the coalitions war on terror started yes, but why did that happen in the 1st place? because they felt like it? she is so blatently ignorant of anyone else's belifs she should be shot. its people like her that have ours countries in this mess in the 1st place.

Guy77
02-29-2008, 10:32
Its ok tho, she's a woman

no offense BB ;) ( and any other women playing the game)

Bram Gotink
02-29-2008, 11:48
she talks so much crap its unreal. she doesnt have much of a clue about world events/history. i dont either but if she thinks it started when the towers came down then she seriously is a moron. thats when the coalitions war on terror started yes, but why did that happen in the 1st place? because they felt like it? she is so blatently ignorant of anyone else's belifs she should be shot. its people like her that have ours countries in this mess in the 1st place.

I have nothing to add

Vinnie, you succeeded : I'm flabbergasted

ooga booga
02-29-2008, 11:59

Actually... yes... they did feel like it. We weren't in anyone's territory... we were minding our own business and they decided to mess with us. If they're upset over Israel then blow up their buildings and not ours. Bram I'll agree with you on one thing out of all of this, and that you are right that the U.N forces has also offered their lives and not just the 4 she mentioned. Good to know we agree on something right? ;)

P.S. British soldiers fought against us twice, 18th century and 19th century. Just wanted to let you know cause you think highly of yourself when it comes to world history. :D

Missionary
02-29-2008, 22:00
Actually... yes... they did feel like it. We weren't in anyone's territory... we were minding our own business and they decided to mess with us. If they're upset over Israel then blow up their buildings and not ours. Bram I'll agree with you on one thing out of all of this, and that you are right that the U.N forces has also offered their lives and not just the 4 she mentioned. Good to know we agree on something right? ;)

P.S. British soldiers fought against us twice, 18th century and 19th century. Just wanted to let you know cause you think highly of yourself when it comes to world history. :D

then you are just as stupid as she is. england, america and the rest of europe have messed with the middle east for years. causing problem after problem for the residents of those countries. if we never messed around with the middle east then there wouldnt be any hatered from them towards the west. if you think some muslum extremests sat down one day and though:

Muslum 1 - "darn the tele's broke what can we do to occupy our selves now?"
Muslum 2 - "i know lets high jack some planes and crash them into american buildings"
Muslum 1 - "great freaking idea, lets get planning"

then your as big a moron as most and a part of the problem causing these sorts of attacks.

Calvin74
02-29-2008, 22:15
i agree that the USA never helps itself in it forgien policy but it is a very fine line to walk
do we do to much or to little
who should we give our stuff to
who doesn't deserve what we give out

we liberate iraq from saddam but in other places we instill dictators

we do whatever suits our purposes the best

that said i think this lady is a moron but i do agree that the media blows things way out of proportion.
i am not really sure if waterboarding is torture as i have never had it done on me but i know it is a hell of a lot better then what terrorist do and if it saves an innocent life it is probably worth it.

i have a few muslim friends and friends of several other religions and somehow we always manage to get along but i think extremists in anything are bad
ie muslims
christians
republicans
democrats(they might all be bad so we have to watch them closely:P)

ooga booga
03-01-2008, 09:55
then you are just as stupid as she is. england, america and the rest of europe have messed with the middle east for years. causing problem after problem for the residents of those countries. if we never messed around with the middle east then there wouldnt be any hatered from them towards the west. if you think some muslum extremests sat down one day and though:

Muslum 1 - "darn the tele's broke what can we do to occupy our selves now?"
Muslum 2 - "i know lets high jack some planes and crash them into american buildings"
Muslum 1 - "great freaking idea, lets get planning"

then your as big a moron as most and a part of the problem causing these sorts of attacks.

The only real part we messed with the middle east is when the U.N. created Israel, which was 60 years ago. The extremists blowing themselves up today weren't even alive 60 years ago. The sad part is that they base it all on religion, which is completely stupid IMO. If that want Israel so bad go invade it. Hopefully then we wouldn't get involved and they'd stop hating us, but that's just dreaming too much, lol.

Bram Gotink
03-01-2008, 19:35
There's an add running on the radio in Belgium now:

In 400 B.C. The Romans invaded the Middle East
In 1000 A.D. the Crusaders invaded the Middle East
In 2000 A.D. The Americans... invaded the Middle East

(It's an add about a series of World History, but still)

esco
03-04-2008, 15:39
i agree that the USA never helps itself in it forgien policy but it is a very fine line to walk
do we do to much or to little
who should we give our stuff to
who doesn't deserve what we give out

we liberate iraq from saddam but in other places we instill dictators

we do whatever suits our purposes the best

that said i think this lady is a moron but i do agree that the media blows things way out of proportion.
i am not really sure if waterboarding is torture as i have never had it done on me but i know it is a hell of a lot better then what terrorist do and if it saves an innocent life it is probably worth it.

i have a few muslim friends and friends of several other religions and somehow we always manage to get along but i think extremists in anything are bad
ie muslims
christians
republicans
democrats(they might all be bad so we have to watch them closely:P)

Agreed, it's a very, very thin line. :clap:

this is a neutral fact but the USA has and still does support dictators around the world. Iran, Cuba, etc, etc etc

esco
03-04-2008, 15:41
There's an add running on the radio in Belgium now:

In 400 B.C. The Romans invaded the Middle East
In 1000 A.D. the Crusaders invaded the Middle East
In 2000 A.D. The Americans... invaded the Middle East

(It's an add about a series of World History, but still)

That's clearly an anti-west/anti american ad. I'm more than willing to admit the West's/America's crap but asia weren't never innocent bystanders either.

Mwahahahaha
03-07-2008, 20:06
Biggest load of crap I've ever read, but I'm sure it works well for propaganda purposes. These people have been f...... over more than the average crack ***** by the west for a time period long exceeding the time the US became interested in other countries.

Hobbes
03-22-2008, 16:14
I have never heard of one of my Marine's wives being involved that much. If they are then they are few and far between. All they care about is their husbands coming home in one piece. If some Marine wife did type that then they must wear their ovaries on the outside and only pass for a female by definition and not looks.

Dont take all chain messages for face value.