PDA

View Full Version : hey!

armagadon
10-14-2009, 15:13
Hi, I played 1or 2 games (around 1-1/2 years ago) and I am back for an other try. I am trying to learn the game and I think I will join a nation to receive some tips.
I just start a farmer startegy 2 days ago;
Someone looking for a farmer?
Thanks

BTW: Is it possible to die even we do not participate to a war ?

Devil
10-14-2009, 16:11
welcome to NW.
yes you can die even not in war.

and if your looking for a farming nation SF is the best one i know off. Hit up Disorder.

pcgluva
10-14-2009, 16:12
hey welcome.... you want to farm come over to SF with us old farts.... Message Disorder hell probally fill you in

armagadon
10-14-2009, 16:16
Thanks guys, Ill do

Mr President
10-14-2009, 18:21
Welcome back to the game.. It takes a little bit to learn your way around, but joining a nation where they can help you out is the best way..

Good Luck!

Disorder
10-14-2009, 19:54
Yes, welcome back! I got your message ingame and have sent you the PW.... hope you have fun!

armagadon
10-17-2009, 17:43
Yes, welcome back! I got your message ingame and have sent you the PW.... hope you have fun!

thanks for the pw; I joinned and I saw few change; I should survive :thumbup:

Shabaz K
10-17-2009, 20:23
hey welcome to the forum and the game hope you like it, SF id good choice this SET.

Nextset im starting a new farming nation if you interested:D:D

armagadon
10-18-2009, 21:06
hey welcome to the forum and the game hope you like it, SF id good choice this SET.

if the market is at this level, I might choose to be indy; it's amasing to see +- 15 players unable to keep the price at $100 at 9 days of the end of the set!! :think::

Disorder
10-18-2009, 22:55

Why Jigger? Why would you want to compete with my food?? :think::

GF;::

Shabaz K
10-18-2009, 23:02
if the market is at this level, I might choose to be indy; it's amasing to see +- 15 players unable to keep the price at $100 at 9 days of the end of the set!! :think::

as i am not farmer and not really paying attention to anything yeah its lame, maybe a lack of communications between farmers. but the set is not over yet there is still fate in them lol. yeah if the price play the same efect next it might play out same story unless some action gets taken lol.

well if you do want to play farmer TNG is open.

Shabaz K
10-18-2009, 23:04
Why Jigger? Why would you want to compete with my food?? :think::

GF;::

I actually had this planned before even your nation came into effect, just that i had to play with others.

plus i finally got some for my TNG crew togather so it would be nice to see this nation get started again.

talk to me about next nation, You know what i mean:cool: